Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here (6314 Views)

Pls Help With ICAN EXAM Status Check / Kindly Help Me With Ican Study Pack 'business Communication And Research Methodo / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by hayoakins(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
ICAN is worth the study time
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by hayoakins(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
ICAN everywhere
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
We're ready to go now, ICAN Candidates!
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by toniro(m): 5:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Hi. I did science n works in d bank presently. Will I still go thro foundation prog. Where is d center in ibadan please for the exams. And hop the exams are done on weekends too. Thanks.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by houseoftuition: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2014
toniro:
Hi. I did science n works in d bank presently. Will I still go thro foundation prog. Where is d center in ibadan please for the exams. And hop the exams are done on weekends too. Thanks.

Hello, T
You will be starting from the Foundation, The lectures are made to totally eliminate the need for you to have to go to any lecture centers for classes. It is now your lectures that are being sent to you. You will get relevant textbooks, past questions and answers all solved in the videos too with your order
You will also have assigned to you, a Personal Assigned Tutor PAT who is fully responsible for monitoring your progress and learning. If any part of the video on the ICAN Syllabus is unclear, Your PAT will have videos made specifically for you to address the fuzzy areas.
The videos are delivered by our Courier Services Provider Partners FEDEX.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by toniro(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2014
=houseoftuition post

Hello, T
You will be starting from the Foundation, The lectures are made to totally eliminate the need for you to have to go to any lecture centers for classes. It is now your lectures that are being sent to you. You will get relevant textbooks, past questions and answers all solved in the videos too with your order
You will also have assigned to you, a Personal Assigned Tutor PAT who is fully responsible for monitoring your progress and learning. If any part of the video on the ICAN Syllabus is unclear, Your PAT will have videos made specifically for you to address the fuzzy areas.

thks. Ehhh was d charge on this service please. D video. D PAT. Everything. I actually lov ur package in ensuring dat one bas all he needs to pass. If okay. I can be mailed on tiagbontaen@gmail.com. thks

Regards
[/quote]
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Dereformer(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2014
toniro:
=houseoftuition post

Hello, T

thks. Ehhh was d charge on this service please. D video. D PAT. Everything. I actually lov ur package in ensuring dat one bas all he needs to pass. If okay. I can be mailed on tiagbontaen@gmail.com. thks

Regards

Please nothing can be compared to attending lectures were you see the lecturere lecture. You ask your questions, learn from your fellow students, have a study group etc. It is 100 times better than a video lecture.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello. I understand your concerns and I will try to address them. Lets take an example which applies to most ICAN Candidates. You go to work Mon to Fri, so by Sat, you are thoroughly stressed out. This is not the best state you can expect to gain ANYTHING in a lecture center. But you also know that the attention span of even a full time student, with no worries or responsibilities is about 2 hours (and that is even stretching it), what would the attention span of a busy executive be?

But you know that the lecture centers put you in a room for upwards of ten hours with one hour break in between, does this make sense? the focus for them is to RUSH you through the class so they can start another batch. Do you see a major reason for the disgraceful failure rate?

You pointed out that you can see the lecturer in front of you, has that brought down the failure rate in over 40 years of ICAN exams?

You said you can ask questions, did you see where I talked of having a Personal Assigned Tutor who is available to you and who visits for personal one on one lectures on arranged times to suit you?

Many regards to you sir, Thank you.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dereformer:

Please nothing can be compared to attending lectures were you see the lecturere lecture. You ask your questions, learn from your fellow students, have a study group etc. It is 100 times better than a video lecture.

Hello. I understand your concerns and I will try to address them. Lets take an example which applies to most ICAN Candidates. You go to work Mon to Fri, so by Sat, you are thoroughly stressed out. This is not the best state you can expect to gain ANYTHING in a lecture center. But you also know that the attention span of even a full time student, with no worries or responsibilities is about 2 hours (and that is even stretching it), what would the attention span of a busy executive be?

But you know that the lecture centers put you in a room for upwards of ten hours with one hour break in between, does this make sense? the focus for them is to RUSH you through the class so they can start another batch. Do you see a major reason for the disgraceful failure rate?

You pointed out that you can see the lecturer in front of you, has that brought down the failure rate in over 40 years of ICAN exams?

You said you can ask questions, did you see where I talked of having a Personal Assigned Tutor who is available to you and who visits for personal one on one lectures on arranged times to suit you?

Many regards to you sir, Thank you.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
You can also have a full time ICAN Chartered Personal Tutor coming around to tutor you on weekends.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Dereformer(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2014
How do you intend sending a personal tutor to someone outside Lagos, say south -east or north west?
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by jude2011: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
i am a banking/finance student in unn. How easy is ican exams for non accounting students
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dereformer:
How do you intend sending a personal tutor to someone outside Lagos, say south -east or north west?
Hello Dereformer
How are you sir?

To those outside our Lagos base, they tell the Personal Tutor assigned to them the fuzzy areas and that Tutor makes videos specifically for that student for that area. He also gathers relevant materials and texts which he sends by courier to the candidate. Those materials are explained in the videos made for the Candidate. We have arrangements with DHL and Fedex for that.

Many Regards to you sir.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Urgent plz...... Is there any exceptions for someone that studied banking and finance, and how much will it cost the person to write ICAN

Am very much interested in writing Ican next year May but I have not registered and I don't know how to go about it....even the preparatory class.....SOMEONE should Plz help me out
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by RealChris(m): 4:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Good day all... I just started my HND(Accountancy) this year and planning to do ICAN thesame time with my ND(Accountancy) result. Please how do I apply? Where will I start from? What are the costs implications? How long will it takes? I got my ND from Delta state polytechnic, ozoro n currently doing my HND same place. Pls pardon my ignorance n Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Adesiji77: 4:51am On Feb 01, 2015
houseoftuition1:
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

After getting the applicable exemptions, I wrote the May (Intermediate) and November (PE 1) diets in 2006 and passed. I would like to resume ICAN again but I am unable to figure out where to start under the current syllabus; I have checked it on their website but I couldn't figure it out. It appears the syllabus has been changed a few times since 2006. Kindly put me through.
Re: Adance Your Career With ICAN Easily Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Adesiji77:

After getting the applicable exemptions, I wrote the May (Intermediate) and November (PE 1) diets in 2006 and passed. I would like to resume ICAN again but I am unable to figure out where to start under the current syllabus; I have checked it on their website but I couldn't figure it out. It appears the syllabus has been changed a few times since 2006. Kindly put me through.

Hello Siji
Check your student status on ICAN's website at Icanig.org. click on "Go to Students Page"(It is the last item in the drop down menu). Then under "Professional Exams" part of the page it takes you, click on "Professional | Check Exam/Financial Status".
Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria Immigration Service Has Promoted 8821 Officers / 4 Tips For Growing Your Fashion Designing Career On A Lean Budget. / 12 Ways Of Building Team Spirit In An Office Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.