Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79266 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by jnrremedy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
linearity:

Is not biased view, FDA warning against nano-silver is not new...they have been warning against nano-silver for decades now and nano-silver is not new.

People parading nano-silver as cure, do that to line up their pockets with your money.

Nano-silver is been paraded as the miracle cure for all non disease, name the disease they will say nano-silver cures, it fraud don't carry water for these Oyibl fraudsters.
FDA recently approved a nano silver based drug called SilvrSTAT as an antimicrobial drug (u can google the drug) hw on earth will they approve it as a drug and claim later that it is a pesticide. Its evident sometin is fishy

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Ekundayo7: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
I am amazed at the hatred and ignorance being shown in these posts. Get it through your heads. As of today there are MANY NATIONS WHO HAVE SENT THEIR EXPERIMENTAL EBOLA DRUGS TO WEST AFRICA, FOR FREE. EMPHASIS ON EXPERIMENTAL AND FREE. For the love of God stop the conspiracy bull shyte and take precautions, educate your self about ebola and stop spreading lies. Many of these viruses are KNOWN to be harbored in carrier species which can then pass on to humans, this is called ZOONOTIC transmission from a non human host to a human. The host species DOES NOT DIE FROM EBOLA, HENCE THE TERM "HOST". THEY SIMPLY MANUFACTURE THE VIRUS AND CARRY IT SAFELY UNTIL IT CAN COME TO LIFE IN A HUMAN THROUGH CONTACT. 3 SPECIES OF BAT ARE KNOWN TO CARRY THE EBOLA VIRUS. THEY CARRY DOZENS OF VIRUSES! THINK PEOPLE THINK. EDUCATION, READ. MANY OF THESE KILLER PLAGUE VIRUSES ALSO LAY DORMANT IN THE MOIST GROUND IN DEEP FOREST. WHEN YOU GET HUMANS BULLDOZING AND ERECTING HOMES INTO UNTOUCHED LAND IT RELEASES THINGS WHICH WERE NEVER IN CONTACT WITH HUMANS BEFORE. READ, THINK, EDUCATE YOUR SELF. THE INFORMATION IS OUT THERE. THE WEST IS NOT BEHIND THE EBOLA VIRUS., THE WEST IS NOT RUBBING HANDS TO GET BIG PHARMACEUTICAL SALES FOR A "CURE". THINK, USE YOUR BRAIN. TAKE PRECAUTIONS AND EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!!
Geneva (AFP) - The World Health Organization authorised the use of experimental drugs to fight Ebola as the death toll topped 1,000 and a Spanish priest became the first European to succumb to the outbreak.

The declaration by the UN's health agency came Tuesday after a[b][size=22pt] US company that makes an experimental serum called ZMapp said it had sent all its available supplies to hard-hit west Africa.[/size][/b]

"In the special circumstances of this Ebola outbreak it is ethical to offer unregistered interventions as potential treatments or prevention," WHO assistant director general Marie-Paule Kieny said in Geneva after a meeting of medical experts.

7 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
MCLOVIN:

Lol ! Nice one.

But when Nigerians were busy drinking salt water, why didn't big brother U.S raise an alarm.."Salt water kills !" No they didn't.

But we decide to try nano silver and they're like "Oh No ! That's a pesticide !"
I love the U.S, the ideology and hitherto 'American dream' and all but their dirty tricks are really so depressing, these days.

Don't be surprised if new imports of nano silver into Nigeria are contaminated deliberately by them to prove their point.

But seriously, knowing that excessive consumption of soduim kills no be rocket science nah! We do not need to be told! It's common sense!

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
jnrremedy:
FDA recently approved a nano silver based drug called SilvrSTAT as an antimicrobial drug (u can google the drug) hw on earth will they approve it as a drug and claim later that it is a pesticide. Its evident sometin is fishy

Silvrstat is a drug designed for topical application.(wound dressing)....not oral ingestion.

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nano Silva ko, David Silva ni

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Silvrstat is a drug designed for topical application.(wound dressing)....not oral ingestion.

Help me tell am oh! Ignorant fool!

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by temitemi1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Even if dey like make dem call am rat poison we go still use am!

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: Nano Silva ko, David Silva ni
Yekini, shey u dey madt ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
temitemi1: Even if dey like make dem call am rat poison we go still use am!
Chei... See thinking! It good make person get brain sha! Jst saying***

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Arnoldo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
candy:
Ordinarily, I don't expect Mr President to stoop unnecessarily low to get the drugs. However, I'm looking at this whole ish from another angle- the angle that puts human life above protocols, above ego. There is a Yoruba adage that says: if one is not holding a sword, one doesn't ask for the person that killed one's father. In other words, we don't have a cure yet, we are really not in a position to flex muscle with them. I love my country, I'm not a politician but i just want this virus flushed out for good.

We don't have to beg America if Canada can bail us out. I pray one of them comes to our aid.
#still I trust God for his timely intervention#
nanosilva should be tested first..

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by acenazt: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
chimkaire: Having thought of how much meat stock a bat's got, I'm almost beleiving this... angry
how many meat Bat get sef?? How man go eat that disgusting creature.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by cirmuell(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoboYekini: Sorry I came down so hard on you. But this mediocrity and arrant silliness in our Government/cabinet has to stop.
no p bro.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Ekundayo7: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
arsetalks: So other countries who are sending their people are dumb right? Yet you think I am the one not you thats crazy.

I know for sure that countries are sending their people, my friend who is technician nurse with NHS is been sent, my 2 cousins in Germany are also been sent. Id.iot get your facts right before you call people "crazy".
BluIvy:

I did not see your monicker otherwise I would not have responded to your stuuupiid post. You real speak from your azz. What facts? That you are dunce of a country who continue to make fvccked up decision so the you can, activate your gimme, gimme attitude? Now continue with your stuuupiidity.
TYPICAL NIGERIANS AND THEIR GIMMEE GIMMEE ATTITUDE. THERE ARE DOCTORS, NURSES AND ESPECIALLY MILITARY DOCTOR AND NURSE COMMAND UNITS THAT ARE BEING PREPPED AND READIED TO BE SHIPPED OUT TO WEST AFRICA AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. YOU IDIOTS, DO YOU REALLY THINK THE US WOULD SEND THEIR PEOPLE TO POSSIBLE DEATH IF THEY HAD STARTED THE WHOLE EBOLA CRISIS!!!! YOU DAFT IMBECILES. YOU STEEEEWWWWWPID IGNORANT HARDHEARTED PEOPLE. IF THIS IS A CROSS SECTION OF NIGERIANS AND THEIR BELIEFS, I TRULY WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY AND THE FUTURE.

6 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ekundayo7:

TYPICAL NIGERIANS AND THEIR GIMMEE GIMMEE ATTITUDE. THERE ARE DOCTORS, NURSES AND ESPECIALLY MILITARY DOCTOR AND NURSE COMMAND UNITS THAT ARE BEING PREPPED AND READIED TO BE SHIPPED OUT TO WEST AFRICA AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. YOU IDIOTS, DO YOU REALLY THINK THE US WOULD SEND THEIR PEOPLE TO POSSIBLE DEATH IF THEY HAD STARTED THE WHOLE EBOLA CRISIS!!!! YOU DAFT IMBECILES. YOU STEEEEWWWWWPID IGNORANT HARDHEARTED PEOPLE. IF THIS IS A CROSS SECTION OF NIGERIANS AND THEIR BELIEFS, I TRULY WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY AND THE FUTURE.
Tell em"

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
godsI: You are a lummox! Your type of person will accept gay law to enable US useless aids. US should be ashamed of its hypocritical stance as a democratic and freedom oriented nation. And some inane nigerians still spare some regards for this 'Beast'.
I don't do e-fight, no sir! I'm too busy dealing with real life stuff. I've been through that road when I was much younger, less responsible and relatively new here.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by MCLOVIN: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
But seriously, knowing that excessive consumption of soduim kills no be rocket science nah! We do not need to be told! It's common sense!

But the 'ever-caring-for-the-safety-of-nigerians' America should have educated the dumb africans anyway.

If it were truly a pesticide, why are there so many versions of nano Ag selling in the U.S market ?

We know the US FDA would never tolerate sale of 'pesticide' to its own citizens, would they ?
I mean, I don't think the system is that corrupt over there. Saying it is 'untested' or 'un verified' for treatment of ebola would have sounded better.

Calling their own product a 'pesticide' is like an attempt to ridicule our own independent efforts at finding a solution. Why ?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Arnoldo: nanosilva should be tested first..
I pray it works, it will give us an edge.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by jnrremedy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
bushdoc9919:

a drug was approved by FDA either it is used topically orally or intravenously it is sha approved as a drug. No objection to it being a pesticide was raised. Why is d objection raised in dis case

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by lezz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
SmooshCHN: I think I'm the only one thinking this Ebola issue is a plot.
you're not. Me too.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Arnoldo: yeye fowl.....I ...1luv bruv
Yeye chicken...1luv bruv
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Forwetinnah: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
MCLOVIN:

Lol ! Nice one.

But when Nigerians were busy drinking salt water, why didn't big brother U.S raise an alarm.."Salt water kills !" No they didn't.

But we decide to try nano silver and they're like "Oh No ! That's a pesticide !"
I love the U.S, the ideology and hitherto 'American dream' and all but their dirty tricks are really so depressing, these days.

Don't be surprised if new imports of nano silver into Nigeria are contaminated deliberately by them to prove their point.

My fear exactly. ..
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Forwetinnah: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
MCLOVIN:

Lol ! Nice one.

My fear exactly...
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by samcinty: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
this is real America in action, i hv said it n i will still stand on my words , america is behind this virus they want to get back to nigeria with all means, anyway there is GOD.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by emymeeky: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Vivipop: It's a known fact that Nano Silver is an anti bacterial compound,invented in a foreign country and has been in existence before this Ebola Outbreak. The fact that the US called it a Nigerian Ebola Drug and further reduced it to a pesticide really got me laughing. We are cool cool

Oyinbo get bad mouth shaa . So the nano silver don de exist since shocked where this rumour about naija getting the cure take start ? Hope this one no be salt water part II

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Forwetinnah: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
MCLOVIN:

But the 'ever-caring-for-the-safety-of-nigerians' America should have educated the dumb africans anyway.

If it were truly a pesticide, why are there so many versions of nano Ag selling in the U.S market ?

We know the US FDA would never tolerate sale of 'pesticide' to its own citizens, would they ?
I mean, I don't think the system is that corrupt over there. Saying it is 'untested' or 'un verified' for treatment of ebola would have sounded better.

Calling their own product a 'pesticide' is like an attempt to ridicule our own independent efforts at finding a solution. Why ?

Same rubbish happened with our very own Dr Agbalaka and the HIV virus...smh

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
jnrremedy:
a drug was approved by FDA either it is used topically orally or intravenously it is sha approved as a drug. No objection to it being a pesticide was raised. Why is d objection raised in dis case

Let me explain.....it is all in the formulation.

For instance,we medical people use methylated spirit to sterilize your skin before we do a procedure. Of course....we do not advise you to drink Methylated spirit to kill all the germs inside you....it isn't formulated for such use (and it is very poisonous once ingested).

Silver has been used as a topical application for skin injuries(like burns). It isn't the only agent available....and it isn't used for all wounds. Nano Silver...or oral silver.(different formulation)....is only approved by the FDA as a supplement....it isn't approved as a cure(and no research exists that shows it can clear viruses from the human body....except for some cell research related to HIV).

Plus....drinking too much silver can cause problems within your body.....including organ damage.(And we do not know the level of silver in the body that would benefit you health wise....and at the same time not cause damage....which is why I am suspicious of nano-silver...we don't have any proper research into its safety long term).

Allow me to quote from an article here....

Silver is an antiseptic, not an antibiotic. It has the advantage of most antiseptics in that organisms do not easily become resistant. It does kill a large number of pathogens and is used clinically. Silver is impregnated into catheters to prevent infections. Silver nitrate has been put in the eyes of newborns to prevent gonorrhea.

Various formulations of silver have been tried to aid wound healing, with little effect and Silvadene, silver sulfadiazine, has long been used to treat burns, although its efficacy, when compared to everything from honey to aloe, is often found wanting. So there is variable clinical data to perhaps supporting use of some forms of silver to treat or prevent some infections. I will admit to an affinity to suggesting honey and or sugar for chronic wounds; that should be a topic for another post. There are also uses of silver for water purification. So there are legitimate reasons to use silver as an antiseptic.

Ancient wisdom is always a guide for therapy. Cupping. Bleeding. Purging. Popular therapies back in the day. Silver containers was used by ancients to keep water and other fluids fresh. I cannot find independent verification of this fact, perhaps they kept water in silver because silver is pretty and rare and good for demonstrating wealth, and we are attributing its antiseptic properties retroactively. Nor can I find independent verification that Royals were called blue bloods due to chronic silver exposure from their eating utensils. Odd that colloidal silver sites would mention this, since it is evidence of toxicities they deny occurs in other sections of the same websites. The use of apocryphal information appears to be standard in the colloidal silver ‘literature’. It is rare to have so little verifiable information about a treatment.

As I have discussed before, users of alternative therapies are not comfortable with nuance and subtlety, and, I think, prefer black and white binary approaches. Mercury in one form is toxic, so all forms of mercury are toxic. Some forms of silver are beneficial, so all forms of silver of benefit, including colloidal silver. The inability to deal with shades of gray is a hallmark of many forms of alternative therapy.

As best I can tell, silver was used as a medicine for years by grinding it up and suspending it in water. The problem is that the silver is not dissolved but is a suspension and it rapidly settles out of solution. What people were looking for at the turn of the century was a way to keep the silver in suspension. Colloids occur when one substance is evenly distributed in another without being dissolved, like antibodies or albumin in blood. Or fat in milk. Proteins like albumin have the advantage of binding metals like silver and allow them to stay in suspension for long periods of time.

“The broader commercial definition of “colloidal silver” includes products that contain various concentrations of ionic silver, silver colloids, ionic silver compounds or bound proteins in purified water. Colloidal silver with concentrations of 30 parts per million (ppm) or less are typically manufactured using an electrolysis process, whereas colloidal silver with higher concentrations of 50 ppm or more are usually silver compounds that have been bound with a protein.”

In the form of colloidal silver it is ingested for various alleged health benefits, especially to treat infections.

How many infections? “Colloidal Silver safely kills over 650 disease-causing bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds, has no negative side-effects.” 650! Wow! Where does that number come from? It, evidently was pulled out of thin air in a 1976 Science Digest article entitled “Our mightiest germ fighter“
which was a discussion of of of not colloidal silver, but silver sulfadiazine, aka silvadene and other topical uses of silver.

And nowhere in the article is 650 validated. It was a number that appears to have been invented by the headline writer. Not that Science Digest is peer reviewed journal and has to reference their headline. But that 650 has taken on a life of its own. Like 98.6 being normal body temperature. Many of the colloidal silver sites trumpet this on their websites (43,000 Google hits for “Colloidal Silver kills over 650″ as a search term.” 650 is so sciency, even if made up.

Could silver kill 650 various and sundry organisms? I would not be surprised if it were the right concentration. Silver is toxic to cells, so it should kill germs. And it does. Like mercury or gold. In its elemental form they are toxic and will kill living things at the right concentration. As will isopropal alcohol; ingestion may not be such a good idea. Many chemicals can kill a wide variety of bacteria in the test tube. The question is whether they have the same effects in humans and or animals.

[size=13pt]If you look on Pubmed for the antimicrobial effects of colloidal silver, I find nothing. No test tube studies, no animal models, no case reports, no clinical trials. As far as the medical industrial complex is concerned there is, outside of toxicities, no supporting data of any kind for the use of colloidal silver. The interwebs does allow access to susceptibility tests of colloidal silver that are published by the companies that make colloidal silver products. However, conflict of interest is not part of the alt med world, so we do not need to worry about their validity. Sarcasm aside, the studies are growth of bacteria in various concentrations of colloidal silver products and as the concentrations increase, the bacteria die more rapidly. That’s the usual dose-effect of a poison. They also tout that bacteria can’t become resistant to silver. Always a mistake, for to misquote the Borg, resistance is inevitable as E. coli has demonstrated.
[/size]
So there is no data to support silver to treat infections. What about cancer? It is suggested, with often identical wording on website after website, that “Dr. Bjorn Nordstrom, of the Karolinska Institute, Sweden, has used Silver in his cancer cure method, for many years. This brought rapid remission in patients given up on by other doctors.” I do not know who was first with this sentence so I am uncertain whom to credit with the first use of this phrase.

But here is the weird thing. Although Dr. Nordstom is credited with the same breakthrough with exactly the same sentence in site after site, I can find no English language reference that confirms there is a Bjorn Nordstrom or any details as to how he uses silver for a cancer cure. Dr Nordstum has not published on Pubmed. The only reference on the interwebs to a Dr Nordstom is in Swedish. If someone can translate http://www.cancerochallergifonden.se/priset1998.html we may find out more. The Swedish word for silver, silvret, is not on the page. I suspect, from reading the Swedish, he may be married to Betty Crocker.

So for what diseases is there evidence for which colloidal silver is efficacious? Well, nothing. Pubmed is silent on taking colloidal silver to benefit any disease, infection or otherwise. There are no clinical trials to show efficacy. Nothing.

Source of the above quote....http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/hi-ho-silver/

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Omadachi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nigeria need to be given kudos for our effort so far.Since the outbreak of Ebola in the country,3 attempts have been made so far to cure ebola.Bitter kola,salt water and nano silver.Let's intensify more effort and we shall get there.America wan try us?They go know how far.Before the end of this year they shouls be expecting more from us.We no send them.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
samcinty: this is real America in action, i hv said it n i will still stand on my words , america is behind this virus they want to get back to nigeria with all means, anyway there is GOD.
Oga commot for road jor!

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
What concerns the US with our issues for chrissake? angry sad

We are NOT legalising gay unions and associations! cool

Let somebody take this message to them and let it sink into their thick skulls. angry

No amount of intimidation will cause us to change our stance concerning the issue. smiley

The LORD is on our side. He will come to our rescue. cool

To hell with the USA!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by stevecantrell: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
jnrremedy:

The alerts were not about nano particles but colloidal (microscopic) particles.
There's a big difference between 'nano' and 'micro' nano is much smaller.

Despite the warnings, the silver supplement industry in the U.S and worldwide still runs into several hundred millions to billions.
Why haven't they banned it forever ?

If you have an infection like multi drug resistant TB (MDR TB) you will be placed on extremely toxic meds for over 18 months. Thsese drugs are worse than any rat poison but at the CORRECT DOSAGE and concentration they can kill the disease causing bugs while doing minimal damage to the host.

The patient's body eventually recovers from the damage while the disease is eradicated. There is no benefit without cost but at least you are still alive in the end.

No drug is nice to your body, not even the touted Zmapp. All drugs, I mean all drugs are a trade-off between toxicity risk and therapeutic benefit.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by eddieedoho: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
What a shame.! The minister of health wants to use pesticide to treat a viral disease. I am saying stop coming to the media to disgrace yourselve.

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
VirginFinder: What concerns the US with our issues for chrissake? angry sad

We are NOT legalising gay unions and associations! cool

Let somebody take this message to them and let it sink into their thick skulls. angry

No amount of intimidation will cause us to change our stance concerning the issue. smiley

The LORD is on our side. He will come to our rescue. cool

To hell with the USA!! angry
But u can kill somebody to get a US visa! I SMH for u oh***

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.