Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79265 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Forwetinnah: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thieves!! I hope people are beginning to see these jobbers for who they are. Nano Silva is a pesticide, what's mzapp made of? The strength draining malaria drugs they produce etc..Please tell us the chemicals used in making them. FYI people have recovered from the virus with so called pesticide...all the US wants is monopoly, such selfish people. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by parklamson: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
America, u sent Patrick Sowyer to infect us in Nigeria with Ebola, after ur pet project (bokoharam) is not yielding result.All in all for the sake of disintegrating of Nigeria and subvert us to a modern slave. If u have power, we also have God and Is God that gives power .....daris Godoooooooooooo
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
50calibre:
Yeah the Marburg virus and Ebola has very similar modus operandi. The problem with Ebola is, this particular strain is different and much more lethal than the 1976 Zaire strain.

Apart from a few charity organisations, NGOs and maybe the WHO, the west couldn't care less about Africans. Africans aren't helping themselves as well.

Why there is even this much concern, is the possibility of one ebola Infected person in Africa hopping on a place and flying straight to Europe or America.

Africans are too poor, big pharmaceuticals aren't too keen on finding a cure no one can finance.

At the bold - the funniest thing is that - since the West Africa Ebola outbreak, no one has been able to tell the world which variant of the Ebola virus it's, despite the fact that it looks contagious, and it's a more vicious one. Yet we keep hearing about all kinds of countries having experimental drugs - shocking!

Honestly, most Africans don't understand world politics and folks are just too myopic and naive to see that there are no friends in this game, it's about survival of the fittest, and the weakest will always be collateral damage. Hence Africa has always been at the receiving end of everything. Geopolitics is deeper than the fictitious globalisation - it's a game of winner takes all run by global elites and corporations, and everyone is trying to maximise whatever they can get out of it. Africans need to get busy and start doing for "self" - the west, east, and all the blocs on the planet don't give two fvcks about Africa.

And hell yeah, they world is too inter-connected today, especially western Europe that's more or less connected to everywhere. Hence they're keeping an eye on Africans who might want to come over and pollute Europe with the virus. Trust me, if Ebola gets to UK or Germany tomorrow, don't be surprised if another "secret" Ebola drug drops from the sky. That's how the game goes. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
room089: America don't always be quick in jumping to conclusions. Must every thing good come from you guys? Is it because it's from a Nigerian? We are very happy with that singular attempt by one of us. You can even term it any thing; we don't care! If it works fine, if it doesn't glory be to God.
Here in Nigeria we take roots and herbs and they work for us because believe in them. You guys don't believe in them and they won't work for you. It's different strokes for different folks.

How are we sure that your much talked about zmapp isn't a rodenticide? You claim it cured your doctors with ebola in your country; why didn't it cure the spanish doctors that were affected with ebola virus. That same zmapp were administered to them but still they died.

On the other hand I blame our government officials that are always very quick to lick every vital information.
Last time the army came out to say they have located our chibok girls; till date have they been released?

Good questions by brother...watch "the constant gardener" movie and see what these people use Africans for. It's very inhumane..but then again, it's not their fault
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by crusader01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
US should go hell
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Maxxme(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: and your point is what?
They are quick to ridicule this drug...
*. Thier Senators petition Obama to cut aids 'cause of gay law
*. Obama left us out of some security aid ish citing some human right abuse ish.
*. We requested for Zmapp, dude said it's not yet ripe for Africa yet went right ahead to send it to Liberia within days...what the phuck is that to you, huh?
What do they really want, when will they start realizing that they can't actually control the world or how things run?
they will control and are controling the world. Nothing you can do about it. Keep supporting bad government in Nigeria because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by samseen02(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
donnypool:

the drug will pass through NAFDAC, before tested with, animal, if it doesn't work, we return it back but if it does, it can then be tested with one patient.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Smooyis(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
castrogee:

Spot on sometimes I get the feeling also... And seeing our potentials the west is becoming envious of Nigeria.
If only our leaders can stop their corrupt practises, and genuinely work towards building a great nation, all these insults would have been avoided.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Acidosis(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
...and who says a "pesticide" cannot cure a deadly virus??

Indomethacin (popularly called Indocid in Nigeria) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) used for severe pain, osteoarthritis, angina (not sure), etc., yet the same drug is used as a rodent killer.

Oh f00lish America; there is another rat poison called coumadin (4 hydroxythiocoumarin). This is the same chemical that is used to make a drug to prevent blood clots in human blood called warfarin!

Hating won't help that country called USA cool smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Maxxme(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
parklamson: America, u sent Patrick Sowyer to infect us in Nigeria with Ebola, after ur pet project (bokoharam) is not yielding result.All in all for the sake of disintegrating of Nigeria and subvert us to a modern slave. If u have power, we also have God and Is God that gives power .....daris Godoooooooooooo
God is only for the righteous and faithful. Do you think Nigeria is? No think twice

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Fxwarrior: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah the Marburg virus and Ebola has very similar modus operandi. The problem with Ebola is, this particular strain is different and much more lethal than the 1976 Zaire strain.

Apart from a few charity organisations, NGOs and maybe the WHO, the west couldn't care less about Africans. Africans aren't helping themselves as well.

Why there is even this much concern, is the possibility of one ebola Infected person in Africa hopping on a place and flying straight to Europe or America.

Africans are too poor, big pharmaceuticals aren't too keen on finding a cure no one can finance.

Are you saying Nigeria is poor? After all the money Abacha carted away, the $20 billion, the power money,aviation money,bullet proof car saga and other such diverted funds and yet we haven't gone bankrupt.

Trust me Nigeria is very rich only misplaced priority and corruption.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Maxxme(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=samseen02][/quote] so why anounce the drugs when it haven't even pass it prelude test? Naija sef
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by parklamson: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ah America! They are very wise. They knew that Mzapp is a pesticide and they are not happy that we can produce a quality drug like Nano-silver so, they wanted to know how we produce it and what we use in producing it. No matter how u condemn us and our product, Nigeria will remain strong and united
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
SmooshCHN: I think I'm the only one thinking this Ebola issue is a plot.

If it is a plot what was your Govt doing to protect the country from External Aggression?

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Vivipop(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
It's a known fact that Nano Silver is an anti bacterial compound,invented in a foreign country and has been in existence before this Ebola Outbreak. The fact that the US called it a Nigerian Ebola Drug and further reduced it to a pesticide really got me laughing. We are cool cool
emymeeky:

Sorry ... Was really, really angry by the way the supposed Nigerian Ebola drug was described; as a pesticide. Your laughter fueled my anger . av gotten over it grin

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by parklamson: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
If Nano-silver is a pesticides then Mzapp is a herbicide
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya: [size=16pt]Nanosilver is NOT a drug. It is an antibacterial compound INVENTED BY KOREANS.

THIS IS A FREAKING 419.

The idiots changed the name to Nano Silva so people who are not aware wouldn't be able to Google it.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=nanosilver
[/size]

Hey, MissMeya, let them wallow in their ignorance in a quest of wanting to look "Big". What is disappointing is the fact that a whole government would release such an announcement without giving details and extensive information on who the inventer is, what their credentials are and what kind of trials were done if any were done. Even more worrying the citizens do not ask the important questions but fall hook and sinker for the scam. They are busy celebrating and insulting everyone else who dares says anything different.

I just hope in all this stupidity they are not going to give the poor patients anything that has an ability to mutilate the virus into something scarier or even make it airborne, for God knows that would be the end of Africa.

People should start using their brain and demand the right information before they get used like lab rats, by money hungry goons who careless about the consequences of such actions. Smh!

9 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
parklamson: Ah America! They are very wise. They knew that Mzapp is a pesticide and they are not happy that we can produce a quality drug like Nano-silver so, they wanted to know how we produce it and what we use in producing it. No matter how u condemn us and our product, Nigeria will remain strong and united

Mzapp as you call it is not a pesticide....unless they are using animal serum to spray and kill plant pests.

And BTW....Nano Silver was not made in Nigeria......it has been marketed in the US for decades.....and has all sorts ofclaims made about it.Apparently it can cure bacterial and viral diseases. At the same time. (Ridiculous).

6 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by UrbanMystique: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

You are too stúpid for words. I never even called you a fhucktard, whatever that is.

Yes, I care about me, actually.
I attacked America and your post cos I don't have comprehension problem like you obviously have and I don't bend down and get screwed over by everything Americana...... but instead of you to attack my post you attacked my personality instead and at the end of the day you showed your comprehension problem and stupidity to the world. Majority already vindicated my stand on the other thread..

Anyhoo, I hope you are not American cos you will be the major reason why people think Americans are fat and stup.id lol.

Missdunce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by parklamson: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Mzapp as you call it is not a pesticide....unless they are using animal serum to spray and kill plant pests.

And BTW....Nano Silver was not made in Nigeria......it has been marketed in the US for decades.....and has all sorts ofclaims made about it.Apparently it can cure bacterial and viral diseases. At the same time. (Ridiculous).
ehn ehn, I need to do reseArch on it. Thanks
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Arnoldo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
candy:
Mass death I guess undecided

I guess Jonathan just doesn't have the personality and carriage of leaders to be reckeoned with, or why would naija be denied of foreign aides in terms of drugs and other supplies? If it's necessary, guy better go and beg, cap in hand, so that naija doesn't lose out.
they want us to come beg them for the drug....do u expect Jonathan to do DAT when countries like Canada is willing to give theirs free....useless white rats
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by kgr8mike(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Africa must understand that something like this that will be of global importance will not be approved by America. Africa must strengthen their boarders, have their own food and drugs administration centers, experiment with their goats and monkeys and their humans, then use their drugs to cure themselves. When any American catches African sickness we can then offer him/her African solution. If he likes then he can call it a pesticide, it is him(the American) that will die.

This was how they branded Izuogu's made in Nigerian car a death trap and frustrated the innovation. America!, America!!, America!!! How many times did I call you?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by arsetalks(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
All the other western world countries like England, Germany are sending 5% of their doctors and nurses and donations to Africa, America refused to send any help yet they won't allow us find help on our own. Obviously they rather see us die than live.

No wonder there are so many conspiracy theory against American. GOD's own nation my foot.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
stevecantrell:

Nano silver has never been classified as a pesticide. This is desperate attempt to keep you subservient to the west. The EPA have warned that silver in high concentration is bad for aquatic life.

But at 10ppm (particles per mole) silver is both safe to humans but lethal to microbes - fungi, bacteria and VIRUSES.

The same Americans make this nano silver product, is this a pesticide ?

I think they should begin to really check this Nano silver stuff. Since its from the US, they can contaminate it to prove a point ( that's how low they can go). The Nigerians making these stuff had better take NOTE, all new batches should be checked!! I'm so appalled by the impunity of the US government. Rubbish!!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by shilexholly(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Too know D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill dem......d̶̲̥̅̊α† obama sef he b devil abi na by force 2 b gay ni
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Arnoldo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: and your point is what?
They are quick to ridicule this drug...
*. Thier Senators petition Obama to cut aids 'cause of gay law
*. Obama left us out of some security aid ish citing some human right abuse ish.
*. We requested for Zmapp, dude said it's not yet ripe for Africa yet went right ahead to send it to Liberia within days...what the phuck is that to you, huh?
What do they really want, when will they start realizing that they can't actually control the world or how things run?
my brother Ijiya!!!....ur head is going in the right direction.....some ppl just politicise everything and blindly sell them selves .........some peoples comment on nairaland dey vex me sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Pennywise(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
stevecantrell:

Nano silver has never been classified as a pesticide. This is desperate attempt to keep you subservient to the west. The EPA have warned that silver in high concentration is bad for aquatic life.

But at 10ppm (particles per mole) silver is both safe to humans but lethal to microbes - fungi, bacteria and VIRUSES.

The same Americans make this nano silver product, is this a pesticide ?

Maybe we should go back to the use of mercury for the treatment of syphilis. Nano silver as a prsospective drug for treating ebola is nothing but a cheap scam. I am shocked that a health minister can even voice this. What kind of a prof is he? We had better stick with our salt and water. It costs next to nothing and its far less poisonous.

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by eaglechild: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
This thread is overflowing with ignorance. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by arsetalks(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
candy:
My point is:The international community don't fancy us. However, we are still at their mercy and we either come up with our own cure fast or we go begging on our knees.

This is a desperate situation that calls for desperate measures on all angles. Our leaders can't afford to tow the ego line at this crucial time. Some valuable lives are at stake here.

BTW, what's up with the money naija recently contributed towards this ebola stuff days back? What really is it meant for? To find a cure- which naija won't benefit from? Or to get medical aids for those countries? - aids that we need desperately ourselves!

#still I pray for God's intervention#
It is obvious the intention is ensure we enforce the gay law the tw*t call Obama wants. I will be disappointed but not surprised if GEJ ends up aceding to his ( Obama's ) demands.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=arsetalks]All the other western world countries like England, Germany are sending 5% of their doctors and nurses and donations to Africa, America refused to send any help yet they won't allow us find help on our own. Obviously they rather see us die than live.

No wonder there are so many conspiracy theory against American. GOD's own nation my foot.[/quoute]

How crazy are you? Your president fires 8000 doctors, your doctors go on strike and not return for the emergency, your health workers run and abandon patients if they do not turn them away and all of that you want other countries to send doctors? See your life oops!

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
...and when did Lagos become Nigeria's capital. Perhaps i'm dumb or was asleep when the change was effected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.