Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease (3052 Views)

Assuming Ebola Disease Came Up In This Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wale112:

The same Ghana that held Nigayria hands to gain Independence grin grin
and is now using the hand to hold obama's d1<k to gain org@sm

3 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by Wale112(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: and is now using the hand to hold obama's d1<k to gain org@sm

Bakassi grin grin
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by iconize(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wale112:

Its killing the dirty nigerians pretending to be Ghanians
grin grin

You're just too daft and weak to incur my wrath, so I'll just let you go..

1 Like

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by Wale112(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
iconize:

You're just too daft and weak to incur my wrath, so I'll just let you go..

Ok go fuel your generator and come back. grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
iconize:

You're a crappy dumbo...
If indeed gaynaians enjoy portable water, why then is cholera wiping out your entire lineage?
iconize sir. You re welcome. I was about to leave. Thank you for coming to take over. In this our cyber war to defend Nigeria's integrity. I can now leave this fool in capable hands. Let me now watch you slaughter this pool, with your superior intellectual command.

2 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by iconize(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: iconize sir. You re welcome. I was about to leave. Thank you for coming to take over. In this our cyber war to defend Nigeria's integrity. I can now leave this fool in capable hands. Let me now watch you slaughter this pool, with your superior intellectual command.

Man, allow that odious misfit enjoy his delusions..

He's no match, when the real gaynaians appear I'll know..

2 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
here we go again!

Even Ghana is not gonna escape from having its population to be used for testing their deadly experimental vaccines

2 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by iconize(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wale112:

Ok go fuel your generator and come back.
grin grin

You're yet to make any sense..

3 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
iconize:

You're yet to make any sense..

you siddon there dey wish say the phool go make sense. Chai. That guy dull

1 Like

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
I consider this a nigerian victory.

One more pics for you haters to Choke on.

2 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by brownlord: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: re you joking with me? What do you mean by that? Nigerian cars are on the market since 2000 and you re telling me that one mumu is just testing a ghanian made car to see if its good enough to drive?
Please stop quoting me if you cant match the level of intellect i am displaying. Who is this Wale? I need to know who this person is. You seem bereft of all human reason and wisdom. Do you know the respect Nigeria receive in the international system? Do you know the respect even your president mahama have for Nigeria. Do you know that mahama is a regular guest at the government house calabar?
Whose is this person? Coming here to spill trash?
Were did you get th idea from that Nigeria is in need of a leadership position in westafrica?
We do need to proclaim any form of leadership, even your president know our role in African economy.
http://www.yohaig.com/nairaland/nigerias-protectionism-is-hurting-africa-president-of-ghana/

this one is here exercising his freedom of madness.

You quoted the dunce first and second time and he keep recycling the rubbish passed to him by his masters, yet you decide to waste your time on him. Nothing I'm Ghana for you to try convince him or worth the comparison

Comparing U.S of A to Honduras is not just foolish but barbaric and inhuman

2 Likes

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Choke on this.fckn ghanian scums.

1 Like

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by PetroDolla3: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: Choke on this.fckn ghanian scums.

Stvpid bastard, scammer, spammer, 419ner! Hahahaha, what is the nastiest, most fvcked up sh1thole in the world?

How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that you human eating, c0ck suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked?
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by Dibiachukwu: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: so that we they will relocate IMF headquarters to west Africa? Or so that all of African army will serve in a obama 113 mil dollars peace keeping boyscout militia? That your militia of an army is already a signage to. Did you see any gallant African country in that surrogate militia. Sponsored with just 113 million dollars. You can imagine how much it takes for some countries to lose their sovereignty. When Nigeria have four satellites in orbit. Helping the world in flood and disaster monitoring. A nigerian satellite was the first to take a photo of the hurricane kathrina and gave it to the US for free. We re advancing African indigenous technology and you want us to go back to the 1960's?
We saved the life of US rangers in sierra Leone black hawk down and bought an African victory without the help of the texan cowboys, do you want to know more. No i guess not. Cus your business of licking western balls is a time tasking one. mind you. Nigeria does not rule just westafrica alone. It rules Africa.
Had to correct the bolded. Nigeria also has no sovereingty
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by PetroDolla3: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
overhypedsteve: so if Ghana wanted to rule Africa why didn't it donate 500,000 dollars to help support ebola efforts like Nigeria did. To even think the conference was held in accra: or was it waiting for obama to aid us. Nigeria is not claiming to rule westafrica it is only our leadership character that makes us distinct. Even nigerian elites and religious leaders are sending aids to Liberia. Were is Ghana. The leader of the free region of west Africa. Were is Ghana when Nigeria is building a city on the sea. Where is Ghana when nigerian scientist are building space satellites, where is Ghana when nigerian jets were bomberding extremist in Mali, where is Ghana when nigerian made gulma drones are being used by AMISOM. Where was Ghana when mandela was in jail, where was Ghana when Angola was in chains, where was Ghana?
Standing at the long line of failed states waiting to cash it IMF cheque. And you want to lead who? Even Liberia will soon rise above your dunghill of a country.
you need to get your tiny brain checked for generator fumes and ebola, magg0t! who led the military operations into Liberia in 1990? your scientists are building space satellites and yet they cannot provide regular electricity in your magg0t-infested sh1thole? shitnigeria made dromes and yet your soldiers boys scouts are constantly on the run from rag-tag boko haram militants? shitnigerians sending aid to liberian even their fellow citizens feed from the dustbin and most of them survive on less than $2 a day and life expectancy is 52 years? have you checked how your dustbin country is faring on the UN Human Development Index? Liberia is afar ahead of you modafakas? and to think you sell 2.5 million barrels of oil and natural gas every day! SMH!

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? fuelish modafaka

1 Like

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by SonOfEl(m): 3:09am On Aug 16, 2014
PetroDolla3: you need to get your tiny brain checked for generator fumes and ebola, magg0t! who led the military operations into Liberia in 1990? your scientists are building space satellites and yet they cannot provide regular electricity in your magg0t-infested sh1thole? shitnigeria made dromes and yet your soldiers boys scouts are constantly on the run from rag-tag boko haram militants? shitnigerians sending aid to liberian even their fellow citizens feed from the dustbin and most of them survive on less than $2 a day and life expectancy is 52 years? have you checked how your dustbin country is faring on the UN Human Development Index? Liberia is afar ahead of you modafakas? and to think you sell 2.5 million barrels of oil and natural gas every day! SMH!

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? fuelish modafaka

see madness o! Can your poor spineless ghana handle one-tenth of nigeria's challenges? U guys become parasites when we progress, and then become judases when things go bad for us. Go kiss a cobra.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
SonOfEl:

see madness o! Can your poor spineless ghana handle one-tenth of nigeria's challenges? U guys become parasites when we progress, and then become judases when things go bad for us. Go kiss a cobra.
i just refused to reply the fool cus the fate of the thread was already decided. Nigeria remains the uncelebrated African giant.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2014
PetroDolla3: you need to get your tiny brain checked for generator fumes and ebola, magg0t! who led the military operations into Liberia in 1990? your scientists are building space satellites and yet they cannot provide regular electricity in your magg0t-infested sh1thole? shitnigeria made dromes and yet your soldiers boys scouts are constantly on the run from rag-tag boko haram militants? shitnigerians sending aid to liberian even their fellow citizens feed from the dustbin and most of them survive on less than $2 a day and life expectancy is 52 years? have you checked how your dustbin country is faring on the UN Human Development Index? Liberia is afar ahead of you modafakas? and to think you sell 2.5 million barrels of oil and natural gas every day! SMH!

see this low life. You led which operation. Mumu do you know how many series of operation was lead to save Monrovia, Freetown by Nigeria. And you re telling me Ghana lead a military operation.
Check out the gallant nigerian peace enforcers not keeper ( unlike obama's boyscout group) Jonathan have insisted on peace enforcement not keeping.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?165268-Nigerian-Armed-Forces/page5

http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/diamond-sl.htm
at a point in time nigerians were being seen as heroes abroad for helping Liberia. And please go and ask any international body about the Liberia civil war and see if Ghana will be mentioned. We created and have lead Ecomil into all its various victory. Not just with boot on ground. But also with serious financing.

where was Ghana when Liberia requested for the appointment of a nigerian general as its military CHIEF. where was America your lord when we achieved all this leadership feats in westafrica. Why do you think EComog is headquaterd in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/59279/nigerian-general-appointed-liberian-army
our scientist are creating indigenous solutions to problem gradually.
But there is a question for you. What will you be boasting of immediately Nigeria start having stable power. Or will you just continue waving that you stupid outdated human development index. Cus my friend, when dealing with greatness you do not need any HDI to tell you who is great.

1 Like

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by overhypedsteve(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2014

about your trade in human body part, i do hope the full arms of the law gets to you soon. So that you can explain. How you got to know the blackmarket price of human body part. In a foreign country. Look at what a human being is saying. And you re to live what other humans like you in Ghana. SMh.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by PetroDolla3: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
overhypedsteve: about your trade in human body part, i do hope the full arms of the law gets to you soon. So that you can explain. How you got to know the blackmarket price of human body part. In a foreign country. Look at what a human being is saying. And you re to live what other humans like you in Ghana. SMh.
hahahahaha hediot! human parts have been sold in your shi1thole for as long as anyone can rember. long before your ape mother gave birth to you, a piece of trash! read what your fellow shitnigerian had to say about cannibalism in your dustbin country grin grin grin grin grin

Many people errorneously always ascribe the incidence of human parts business to Ibos
alone. [b]This is a world crime to humanity also practiced by other parts of Nigeria
In Lagos General Hospitals, human parts are freely sold by mortuary attendants. Also in lagos State General Hospitals, accident victims with their hearts still pumping
are suffocated and their hearts and liver and sold to mafias in Europe for $10,000.0
0 and $12,000.00 respectively
grin grin grin grin The pure water you all drink in Lagos, especially Lagos
mainland, Ikoyi and VI are all freezed in the mortuary of the general hospitals done
side by side with corpses. CHINEKEME OOH The attendants buy the pure water in thousands of sacks,
freeze them in their mortuary and sell to dealers. This is their private business. Even inside Jankara market, Lagos, human parts are being sold. Some of them get their
supplies from the Mortuaries inside Lagos and some are obtained from paid kidnappers
who are mainly Alayes and Omoles. Are they Ibos? Is Lagos an Ibo State? In Calabar, especially Obubra, Titi Abasi, Oloibiri, etc, human parts are freely eaten and being sold. grin grin grin Kidnapping of people and even innocent policemen are high. Are all these
people Ibos. In Edo State, aside from eating and selling human flesh by some villages, secret cults like the Eiye Confraternity, the association of witch crafts in Africa (the headquarters of witches and wizards in Africa is in Benin City, Nigeria), etc
human heads running into fifties in number are being used to bury an Oba, or a very high chief whenever he dies. This is obtained by kidnapping of non Benin indigenes. Some of the flesh are later cooked and eaten together with the blood. Are these
people Ibos? Late Reverend Idahosa of Grace of God Mission International, Nigeria,
fought this all his life before he died. Also, in the whole world the Edos are No. 1
in human trafficking. Some of their victims are bought and killed for rituals, some
are sold into slavery in different parts of Asia and Africa, the lucky ones end up as
professional prostitutes satisfying the endless sexual needs of white men, who somet
imes transfer the sex orgies to their dogs and other pets like monkeys and baboons. U
ltimately they die of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. Are they Ibos?
It is better to leave the Ibo race alone. One of your readers/writers said \"we should have allowed them to go and form their Biafra\". Well, it is not too late to allow the Ibos to go and form their Biafra. What are you people waiting for. Why not
let the Ibos go? The worst enslavement is what the Ibos are now facing in this coun
try you call Nigeria. Any way, being very lazy in other parts of the country, I know
you cannot do without the Ibos. Just Accept this fact, otherwise, let the Ibo go.
Where is Jankari maket? Lagos. Where is Meiran where the Yoruba community was reported to have buried their dead Oba with human head? Ritual killing is everywhere in Nigeria grin grin grin. Akin Mabogunje
its not a news where in obo land is human part not sold they ibo even chop human being u r talking about selling,,,,ibos are the cause of nigeria woes today in abraod all the crimes are been committed by ibos infacts ibo disgust me how can humanbeing eats
her fellow human being these ibos are devil n beast all of them no exception,,,bastard ibos[/b]

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/man-arrested-with-5-fresh-human-tongues.html#.UzJ8-L8VgHs.twitter
https://www.nairaland.com/1626939/shocking-7-arrested-human-heads
https://www.nairaland.com/1572580/skulls-onitsha-hotel-room-story
https://www.nairaland.com/1610849/man-caught-red-handed-selling
https://www.nairaland.com/1349155/human-parts-dealers-sourcing-placentas

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by PetroDolla3: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
SonOfEl:

hahahaha such a frustrated miserable shitnigerian dog!

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. see crass stvpidity oh. foooooooooooooooool

Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin "shitnigeria's challenges?" who created those "challenges" MUMU? and you forgot every country has its own challenges? except that shitnigeria's self-inflicted "challenges" are simply mind-boggling! grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by lagdmark(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
SInce when did Ghana a tiny ,weak and poor country in west africa start comparing itself with the richest and biggest country in the whole of Africa.
Tiny Ghana should rather be compared to countries like Togo, Benin Rep, Liberia, Gambia and Niger.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by SonOfEl(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahaha such a frustrated miserable shitnigerian dog!

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. see crass stvpidity oh. foooooooooooooooool

Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin "shitnigeria's challenges?" who created those "challenges" MUMU? and you forgot every country has its own challenges? except that shitnigeria's self-inflicted "challenges" are simply mind-boggling! grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin

as usual, a dragonfly feeling like a dragon. Till the next millenium, ghana can NEVER EVER match up to NIGERIA.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by samilo88(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
overhypedsteve: so if Ghana wanted to rule Africa why didn't it donate 500,000 dollars to help support ebola efforts like Nigeria did. To even think the conference was held in accra: or was it waiting for obama to aid us. Nigeria is not claiming to rule westafrica it is only our leadership character that makes us distinct. Even nigerian elites and religious leaders are sending aids to Liberia. Were is Ghana. The leader of the free region of west Africa. Were is Ghana when Nigeria is building a city on the sea. Where is Ghana when nigerian scientist are building space satellites, where is Ghana when nigerian jets were bomberding extremist in Mali, where is Ghana when nigerian made gulma drones are being used by AMISOM. Where was Ghana when mandela was in jail, where was Ghana when Angola was in chains, where was Ghana?
Standing at the long line of failed states waiting to cash it IMF cheque. And you want to lead who? Even Liberia will soon rise above your dunghill of a country.
With all the world politics I know, I never knew the name of Ghana's president until now. No thanks to his irrelevance.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by gebest: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
My question is that what has nigeria done to Americans, abi are we dragging a portion of land.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ghana to me is just a country too timid to face reality. Ghanians love it when other countries are facing hard time. They want to appear holy and flawless as a nation to please their masters. My state in Nigeria is more developed than Ghana.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:16am On Aug 17, 2014
Any positive news about Ghana's economy of late or are they still waiting for IMF for bail out ?
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by AzontoGhost(m): 12:16am On Aug 17, 2014
Vig86: Ghana to me is just a country too timid to face reality. Ghanians love it when other countries are facing hard time. They want to appear holy and flawless as a nation to please their masters. My state in Nigeria is more developed than Ghana.
so
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by PetroDolla3: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
SonOfEl:

as usual, a dragonfly feeling like a dragon. Till the next millenium, ghana can NEVER EVER match up to NIGERIA.
hahahahaha another eeediotic modafaking shitnigerian losing it on NL,huh? fuckeduppedness! grin

You sound like a frustrated sh1thead! It wasn’t Ghana’s fault that your country is a sh1thole,huh? grin

Abeg as I was saying before this fuelish goat interrupted let some sucker with a brain of a fish play me my favourite song………. Naija jagajaga… Nigeria jagajaga . I like am no be small.

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin

142 million are unemployed, malaria kills 300,000 mugus every year, pneumonia kills 200,000 children in your sh1thole per annum. Chei, tragedy upon tragedy. And you are dreaming about being better than Ghana? grin

according to Biafran radio, shitnigerians are the worst fooools on earth grin http://radiobiafra.co/news/why-nigerians-are-the-worst-fools-on-earth grin grin grin grin grin grin

your ape-like countrymen and women are busy scrambling for Ghanaian citizenship/passports and you are spewing arrant crap? grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin

Crap, you reek of crass stvpidity! A blood sucking demon, an azzhole, a deluded lunatic! You see your country is an asylum filled with lunatics! No wonder your impoverished people are trooping to Ghana like pilgrims going to Mecca!!

When was the last you heard any good news from your sh1thole?

Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by SonOfEl(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahahaha another eeediotic modafaking shitnigerian losing it on NL,huh? fuckeduppedness! grin

You sound like a frustrated sh1thead! It wasn’t Ghana’s fault that your country is a sh1thole,huh? grin

Abeg as I was saying before this fuelish goat interrupted let some sucker with a brain of a fish play me my favourite song………. Naija jagajaga… Nigeria jagajaga . I like am no be small.

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin

142 million are unemployed, malaria kills 300,000 mugus every year, pneumonia kills 200,000 children in your sh1thole per annum. Chei, tragedy upon tragedy. And you are dreaming about being better than Ghana? grin

according to Biafran radio, shitnigerians are the worst fooools on earth grin http://radiobiafra.co/news/why-nigerians-are-the-worst-fools-on-earth grin grin grin grin grin grin

your ape-like countrymen and women are busy scrambling for Ghanaian citizenship/passports and you are spewing arrant crap? grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin

Crap, you reek of crass stvpidity! A blood sucking demon, an azzhole, a deluded lunatic! You see your country is an asylum filled with lunatics! No wonder your impoverished people are trooping to Ghana like pilgrims going to Mecca!!

When was the last you heard any good news from your sh1thole?

keep masturbating your ego and morale. Keep promoting our artiste. Keep losing.
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by yetunsbay(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wale112:

Nigeria is ahead of GHana only in keeping its d1ck out of it's pants!! 180 million mumugerians, A Naija man will Bleep even a dog!!!

Ghana is more of a race than Nigeria is!! Nigeria is just numerous barbarians put into one country calling themselves a federal republic
grin grin cheesy
I see dats wot worryin u....
Re: USA To Help Ghana Battle Ebola Disease by yetunsbay(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
overhypedsteve: i just refused to reply the fool cus the fate of the thread was already decided. Nigeria remains the uncelebrated African giant.
agreed...............but wait o what is Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Collect 1naira Salary If Elected President / The Biggest And The Largest Political Party In Africa / 15 Most Powerful Armies In The Middle East Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.