Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Siblings............. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Siblings............. (39631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siblings............. by Hameenat94(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Always here 4 u Flakky buh pls use me well in ur story
AudreyTimms: *crying like a baby* Dis is d reason y I dnt lyk reading frm oda writers. Instead of me 2 enjoy d story, I'll b seeing my flaws in such beautiful writing. I luv ur descriptive ability. I think its coming out fine. Amma stay glued 2 learn more. *sniffs and reaches out for an akara ball*
Always here 4 u Flakky buh pls use me well in d story... Go nd look 4 hanky ntt akara balls.. Pushes her hand away 4rm d plate nd sprinkle hot oil
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: *seizes her hand and stops her from taking the akara*

Crying babies don't have appetite to eat na. When you stop crying you can come back for it.

*pats her back and leads her out*
Oya, let's go and continue on that side.
We will come back when Flakkydagirl finishes the frying.
Bros Prince, wetin I do u na? I don't joke with akara o! Okay, I've stopped crying. I'm not going anywre. Lemme sit beside Flakkydagirl until she's through.
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hameenat94: Always here 4 u Flakky buh pls use me well in ur storyAlways here 4 u Flakky buh pls use me well in d story... Go nd look 4 hanky ntt akara balls.. Pushes her hand away 4rm d plate nd sprinkle hot oil
Even u 2? Wetin I do u? Me, I must eat dis akara 2day o! Even if dt hot oil touch my hand!
Re: Siblings............. by goldwaters(f): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Even u 2? Wetin I do u? Me, I must eat dis akara 2day o! Even if dt hot oil touch my hand!
Audreytimms u don reach here now now. U don cry finish for ur last update??

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Ziziola: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nice job Flakk. Pls when wil l yo continue with MY HUSBAND?
Re: Siblings............. by Ziziola: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nice job Flakky. Pls when will you continue with MY HUSBAND?
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
AudreyTimms: *crying like a baby* Dis is d reason y I dnt lyk reading frm oda writers. Instead of me 2 enjoy d story, I'll b seeing my flaws in such beautiful writing. I luv ur descriptive ability. I think its coming out fine. Amma stay glued 2 learn more. *sniffs and reaches out for an akara ball*
Even when we know we're great,we're still not perfect and we keep learning everyday.....⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for dropping in....

You can have as many akara as you want,there's pap too.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
SexySapphire: I'm sure dis story is going to be a beautiful one as usual of Flakky, she never cease to thrill us. Glad dat I didn't come here late. Loving the Odikas already. Ride on Flakky.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ pweety sapphire....- promise you an interesting ride with SnN...
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: *seizes her hand and stops her from taking the akara*

Crying babies don't have appetite to eat na. When you stop crying you can come back for it.

*pats her back and leads her out*
Oya, let's go and continue on that side.
We will come back when Flakkydagirl finishes the frying.
PrinceAdepoju leave D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° woman alone o before order NL army to take care of you....

I'm sure you've got your eyes on those fresh Akara too...just come and have some too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
famola: I have know choice than to follow all you write up,you are bless ma.pleas keep the good work up
Thnks Famola....you're very welcome.
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hameenat94: Always here 4 u Flakky buh pls use me well in ur storyAlways here 4 u Flakky buh pls use me well in d story... Go nd look 4 hanky ntt akara balls.. Pushes her hand away 4rm d plate nd sprinkle hot oil
Chai Hameenat!

Hot oil ke?
You no want make she type again?
I can see you eyeing the Akara's too...
You can have some.

I don't know why everyone wants A̶̲̥̅ bite of D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° akara...

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Bros Prince, wetin I do u na? I don't joke with akara o! Okay, I've stopped crying. I'm not going anywre. Lemme sit beside Flakkydagirl until she's through.
Good of you dear...don't let anyone scare you o okay...

[Places the bowl of akara in frontt of her.]Pls dear watch over those akara,I dont trust people coming into D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° place.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldwaters:
Audreytimms u don reach here now now. U don cry finish for ur last update??
Please leave Audrey alone o....

And she has stopped crying already..

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ziziola: Nice job Flakky. Pls when will you continue with MY HUSBAND?
Zizy,I haven't forgotten about it...
Re: Siblings............. by PwettyNini(f): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Following
Re: Siblings............. by seunviju(f): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Lovely story am sure it will be,you can call me when plantain is fried but will still manage this akara for naw.keep up the good work
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Chapter 2

The door creaked open ,without much noise.Osagie closed the files on his table and looked up,it was Hameenat.

She wore a blue camisole under her black suit over a pencil skirt,she is what you can describe as utterly feminine.With all the curves in their right places."Good afternoon Osagie."

She sat on one of the seats in front of him without waiting for an invitation knowing fully well that none would come,she crossed her leg and placed her right hand on it looking expentantly at her boss.

"Good afternoon what can i do for you?" Osagie asked dropping the pen in his hands.

"Quit the boss attitude please,i just came here to chat with you."Hameenat smiled,she had a well painted artificial eyelashes that fluttered each time she spoke.

"You're here to chat during work hours?"he asked perplexed.

"Its time for lunch already." Osagies eye travelled to the blue wall clock fastened on the cream wall of his office where the picture of the president sat at ease.He had been so engrossed in his work,although he had made his order when he arrived.Which means his secretary must have dozed off too he thought to himself.

"I know." he answered looking at her.

Osagie had met Hameenat during his Youth service,she was a good looking smart woman.she had always wanted to date him but he just wasn't interested.As luck would have it for her,he resumed work to meet her here.And since then she had never stopped making her intention known that she likes him.

"So why didn't you pick my call last night?" she asked an easy smile on her red dabbed lips.

Osagie knew he was in for it this afternoon,he hoped someone would come to save him.He explained to her that he had slept off when she called so it was a missed call.There was a mixture of doubt in her eyes,but she made no comment about it,

Hameenat stood up and sat on the table,"Osagie i like you,am i that bad for a woman?"

Now that was a question that required an answer."Hameenat no,its just that.. ... ..."

"Are you trying to find an excuse?just give me a chance." her eyes were beautiful as she spoke.

"Hameenat...i..." Osagie stood up and she did the same.Before he could say a word she kissed him.And without thinking he pushed her away,she landed on the floor with a thud.

Realisation hit him hard,he fell by her to help her get up,just then the secretary chose to come in.

"Excuse me sir." the secretary dropped the basket on the table and left.she had never known her boss to be like that.

There was an awkward silence in the room,he helped her dust her dress."If this is what i truly deserve Osagie,i accept." she said buzzing out of his office.

Lunch break gone sour,Osagie held his head as he sat down in his seat.This was the last thing he wanted,office rumour could be so damaging.

Picking the receiver,he called the secretary and gave her a stern warning not to mention a word of what she had seen.

"Guys relax,i have some piece of good news." Chike smiled at his friends,it was thursday evening their evening of truth.

It had started while they were still young boys in junior secondary school,they would meet in one of their friends house and have fun,but every thursday you have to tell the truth,perhaps you're bothered by someone or something.

When they graduated frm secondary school and found each other in the same tertiary institution the practice continued.And after so many years they were still together.

Osagie,Chike,Ijeh and Udison were four inseparable friends.

Chike worked in the same company as Udison while Ijeh had his own Unisex saloon.Although they had all laughed at him at the onset but now they envied him because of his booming success.

"Let it out man." Iyke the tallest of the friends said pouring himself a glass of drink.

"There's this new lady i met last night." Chike paused to see if his friends were listening.

Osagie nodded his head,"Is there a time you don't meet some new girl?" he asked angling his head to a corner.

The guys laughed as Chike continued,"It took an hour to ask her out,we had a quickie and i discharged her.And this one morning she was one of those who appeared before me for the interview."

"Don't let sentiment get in the way." Udison said,he was the most quiet of them all.

"Yes,i agree with Udison,but its really going to be awkward within the first few weeks."Ijeh joined in.

"I thought as much." Osagie laughed,he had something on his mind,but he wasn't sharing it tonight.

"And when are you going to tell us about your new ride?"Iyke asked Udison.

"Wow" Osagie laughed,shaking Udison.

The guys went out to check out Udison's new car,they all agreed that it called for celebration.Udison ordered for another round of drinks for his friends.The guys continued to chat,enjoying the evening.

Osagie was the first to excuse himself,when Adesuwa called to ask when he would be coming home.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Temmytayo20(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Good 1 Flakky..., still following
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2014
I sight u@flakky...
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2014
U are sighted@flakky...
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
I just hope Osagie and Adesuwa will maintain their relationship as siblings.

*sits beside AudreyTimms and begs her*
I'm sorry for the other time, ehn??
Oya, let's watch over those akara together. Flakky trusts me too. grin

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by bumsiee: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tank u flakky pls me 2 I want akara. Tank u ma
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chapter 2

The door creaked open ,without much noise.Osagie closed the files on his table and looked up,it was Hameenat.

She wore a blue camisole under her black suit over a pencil skirt,she is what you can describe as utterly feminine.With all the curves in their right places."Good afternoon Osagie."

She sat on one of the seats in front of him without waiting for an invitation knowing fully well that none would come,she crossed her leg and placed her right hand on it looking expentantly at her boss.

"Good afternoon what can i do for you?" Osagie asked dropping the pen in his hands.

"Quit the boss attitude please,i just came here to chat with you."Hameenat smiled,she had a well painted artificial eyelashes that fluttered each time she spoke.

"You're here to chat during work hours?"he asked perplexed.

"Its time for lunch already." Osagies eye travelled to the blue wall clock fastened on the cream wall of his office where the picture of the president sat at ease.He had been so engrossed in his work,although he had made his order when he arrived.Which means his secretary must have dozed off too he thought to himself.

"I know." he answered looking at her.

Osagie had met Hameenat during his Youth service,she was a good looking smart woman.she had always wanted to date him but he just wasn't interested.As luck would have it for her,he resumed work to meet her here.And since then she had never stopped making her intention known that she likes him.

"So why didn't you pick my call last night?" she asked an easy smile on her red dabbed lips.

Osagie knew he was in for it this afternoon,he hoped someone would come to save him.He explained to her that he had slept off when she called so it was a missed call.There was a mixture of doubt in her eyes,but she made no comment about it,

Hameenat stood up and sat on the table,"Osagie i like you,am i that bad for a woman?"

Now that was a question that required an answer."Hameenat no,its just that.. ... ..."

"Are you trying to find an excuse?just give me a chance." her eyes were beautiful as she spoke.

"Hameenat...i..." Osagie stood up and she did the same.Before he could say a word she kissed him.And without thinking he pushed her away,she landed on the floor with a thud.

Realisation hit him hard,he fell by her to help her get up,just then the secretary chose to come in.

"Excuse me sir." the secretary dropped the basket on the table and left.she had never known her boss to be like that.

There was an awkward silence in the room,he helped her dust her dress."If this is what i truly deserve Osagie,i accept." she said buzzing out of his office.

Lunch break gone sour,Osagie held his head as he sat down in his seat.This was the last thing he wanted,office rumour could be so damaging.

Picking the receiver,he called the secretary and gave her a stern warning not to mention a word of what she had seen.

"Guys relax,i have some piece of good news." Chike smiled at his friends,it was thursday evening their evening of truth.

It had started while they were still young boys in junior secondary school,they would meet in one of their friends house and have fun,but every thursday you have to tell the truth,perhaps you're bothered by someone or something.

When they graduated frm secondary school and found each other in the same tertiary institution the practice continued.And after so many years they were still together.

Osagie,Chike,Ijeh and Udison were four inseparable friends.

Chike worked in the same company as Udison while Ijeh had his own Unisex saloon.Although they had all laughed at him at the onset but now they envied him because of his booming success.

"Let it out man." Iyke the tallest of the friends said pouring himself a glass of drink.

"There's this new lady i met last night." Chike paused to see if his friends were listening.

Osagie nodded his head,"Is there a time you don't meet some new girl?" he asked angling his head to a corner.

The guys laughed as Chike continued,"It took an hour to ask her out,we had a quickie and i discharged her.And this one morning she was one of those who appeared before me for the interview."

"Don't let sentiment get in the way." Udison said,he was the most quiet of them all.

"Yes,i agree with Udison,but its really going to be awkward within the first few weeks."Ijeh joined in.

"I thought as much." Osagie laughed,he had something on his mind,but he wasn't sharing it tonight.

"And when are you going to tell us about your new ride?"Iyke asked Udison.

"Wow" Osagie laughed,shaking Udison.

The guys went out to check out Udison's new car,they all agreed that it called for celebration.Udison ordered for another round of drinks for his friends.The guys continued to chat,enjoying the evening.

Osagie was the first to excuse himself,when Adesuwa called to ask when he would be coming home.

"Hand me that phone"

Adesuwa turned back to see. Her brother,he had just mimicked their father's voice and those were the exact words he said when he seized her phone,she knew he would tease her about it.

"Is that how to thank me for covering up for you right?"Adesuwa said turning off the gas cooker.She faced her brother.

She had covered up for him by telling her. Dad that he was sleeping meanwhile he was not in his room.And when she noticed that her father was getting suspicious,she had placed three pillows on the bed,arranging them in the form of A̶̲̥̅ sleeping person and covered it with his duvet.

"⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ sis" he embraced her."What's for dinner?"

"I don't know"Adesuwa smiled"Perhaps I'll tell you if you tell me where you've been."

Efosa thought for A̶̲̥̅ while,

"Truth o" Adesuwa said.

"I went to see Sewa." Efosa said looking at his sister.

"The same sewa in your dept?that yoruba girl?" Adesuwa asked,her brother had been ranting for while about D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° same girl.She wondered if there was more to it,and now her fears were being confirmed.

"Adesuwa I actually asked her out tonight" Adesuwa hit him on the head with the big spoon by her.

"Ouch" Efosa moved back,his face creased in A̶̲̥̅ frown.

"That's for calling me Adesuwa without adding sister.I have warned you,I'm your elder sister and you should always call me sister Adesuwa." She moved forward and landed him A̶̲̥̅ knock.

"That's for asking A̶̲̥̅ girl out,what do you know about girlfriends and relationships.I'm twenty two and I don't have any boyfriend talk less of you.You'll be eighteen next month o"

Efosa stood at A̶̲̥̅ distance,"Whether you like it or not,I'm not going to call you sister Adesuwa." He hissed while rubbing his head.He looked up in time to see her taking the turning stick.He ran away from the kitchen and almost collided with his mother.

Adesuwa quickly returned the turning stick and covered the pot.
"Is the food not ready?" Sarah asked walking into the kitchen.

"No,in some few minutes time sha it'll be done." Adesuwa lied.She had just called her brother and he was on his way home already.And without Osagie,there's no dinner.

Sarah lifted her hand to open the cover of the pot but Adesuwa stopped her,"no mum,I'll serve dinner when it is ready."

Her mother left the kitchen,Adesuwa knew her brother would be home any time soon.she hurried up with the cooking,she had prepared D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇§! Oº°˚˚˚° delicacy on purpose because it was one of his favourite.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
bumsiee: Tank u flakky pls me 2 I want akara. Tank u ma
I just hop you guys won't finish the akara o.....
Temmytayo20: Good 1 Flakky..., still following
Good to have you...m
Vibra: I sight u@flakky...
Vibra dear...been A̶̲̥̅ while I saw you...
PrinceAdepoju: I just hope Osagie and Adesuwa will maintain their relationship as siblings.
Oya, let's watch over those akara together. Flakky trusts me too. grin
Audrey please be watchful,I don't trust PrinceAdepoju o o o
Re: Siblings............. by SexySapphire(f): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Adesuwa and Osagie! Hmmmmm, keepin ma fingers crossed. Nice update
Re: Siblings............. by Princesschi(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Can i get some akara too?

Hameenat should take it easy with Osagie sha oo.

At 18, Efosa is lookin for a girlfrnd when he shud be busy with his books. Issokai
Re: Siblings............. by Sleekbaby(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lovely, kip it coming dear. Neva knw dt pap can b prepared dt way, i tot s only agidi dt cn b prepared lyk dt, we lrn everyday, tnx 4 tchin me ds method 2.
Re: Siblings............. by dammygoody(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
This one every body is asking for akara, hmm..some are even going as far as watching over it, * makes face at Prince Adepoju**, hope all is well??

Madam Flakky, the last three updates have been trying to create an insinuation that I won't agree with... *frowns*

BTW, you're doing a great job as usual...God Bless.
Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Rukayatd grin grin
Candis angry angry
Momatush..... angry angry

Thank ya Anty Flakkydagirl..
buh am nt d quiet at all o
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2014
udison:
Thank ya Anty Flakkydagirl..
buh am nt d quiet at all o
Really?Now know better....
dammygoody: This one every body is asking for akara, hmm..some are even going as far as watching over it, * makes face at Prince Adepoju**, hope all is well??
Madam Flakky, the last three updates have been trying to create an insinuation that I won't agree with... *frowns*
BTW, you're doing a great job as usual...God Bless.
Pls ask P. Adepoju o,his eyes are on the akara......

Can u pls expantiate on your second paragraph?

Thnks for dropping in..........
Sleekbaby: Lovely, kip it coming dear. Neva knw dt pap can b prepared dt way, i tot s only agidi dt cn b prepared lyk dt, we lrn everyday, tnx 4 tchin me ds method 2.
That's good of you madam..
Princesschi: Can i get some akara too?
Hameenat should take it easy with Osagie sha oo.
At 18, Efosa is lookin for a girlfrnd when he shud be busy with his books. Issokai
*passes the bowl of akara to her* but the pap has finished....

Dnt worry I'll tell both.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for dropping in ...

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=PrinceAdepoju]I just hope Osagie and Adesuwa will maintain their relationship as siblings.

Oya, let's watch over those akara together. Flakky trusts me too. grin/quote]
o
Prince please adjust oo.....i wana eat from d akara oo......i knw flakky will give me
Re: Siblings............. by dammygoody(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Pls ask P. Adepoju o,his eyes are on the akara......

Can u pls expantiate on your second paragraph?

hmm.., you are making it look as if Osagie and his sister are going farther than the Siblings relationship:

*They kiss and hug each other like everyday*

*The family doesn't eat dinner unless he(Osagie) is around *

*The both of them(Osagie and Adesuwa) are "relationshipless"*

I might be wrong though, nevertheless, I'm sure it's just the love between them as siblings you are trying to paint/ point out that has become a little bit too pronounced and unreal(especially for grown-ups like them).

You get my point ma'am?
Good Morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Palingenesis / Professor Ama Ata Aidoo Dies At 83 / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.