Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Siblings............. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Siblings............. (39637 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2014
dammygoody: hmm.., you are making it look as if Osagie and his sister are going farther than the Siblings relationship:

*They kiss and hug each other like everyday*Yes they do.....

*The family doesn't eat dinner unless he(Osagie) is around *..........thats from Adesuwa's perspective,okay? For her,dinner without Osagie is a no no no.and moreover dinner was ready,she was only buying time for her brother by lieing to their mother that the food is not ready.

Which means if the dinner had been ready when her mother checked,they would have gone on without him.

*The both of them(Osagie and Adesuwa) are "relationshipless"*.........yes they are.

I might be wrong though, nevertheless, I'm sure it's just the love between them as siblings you are trying to paint/ point out that has become a little bit too pronounced and unreal(especially for grown-ups like them).......Perhaps you'ld understand as the story goes on.

You get my point ma'am?
Good Morning!
I get it.....thanks...
Good morning.
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
hehehehe,

This one that everybody is calling me for akara now.

What I will do ooo?!

*carries the cooler of akara and runs out. Locks the thread from outside*
no worry oo, all of you. I will remain small for you grin
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
ToriEmManson,

come and join me in eating akara here ooo.

This is Siblings from Flakkydagirl. cheesy
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ToriEmManson,

come and join me in eating akara here ooo.

This is Siblings from Flakkydagirl. cheesy
How did u know i needed akara so badly... Abeg adjust na abi ur bums don add weight? wink...let me read i wil b bk
Re: Siblings............. by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
ToriEmManson: How did u know i needed akara so badly... Abeg adjust na abi ur bums don add weight? wink...let me read i wil b bk
ofcourse I know you love akara na,

and e be like say I don add weight true true oo....we fit manage this chair sha.

###make sure you come back oo, else.....
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: hehehehe,

What I will do ooo?!

PrinceAdepoju please come back with the akara o
Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: hehehehe,

What I will do ooo?!

Yung man i will arrest u o.......bring d akara cum here...
Re: Siblings............. by bumsiee: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
I heard princeadepoju has ran away wit d akara so I brought more wit pap sef pls aunty flakky take n share

4 Likes

Re: Siblings............. by Opracus(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
i will eat ooo thank God am d 1st 2 pick my spoon 2 eat
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow following.
udison oya shift small
abeg oprqcus help me with ya spoon mke I join.
oga prince I dry hail
ma'am flaky I de follow
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Abeg Bumsiee pass me some before Opracus and snow prince07 finish the whole food.
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Akara prefect don show o! Na me flakkydagirl put in charge. Person wey run out with d akara beta bring am bck 2 avoid stories dt touch d liver.

Flakkydagirl, dis is coming out fine. I'm learning hw 2 read narratives instead of jumping dem 2 d convastn and I bliv ur story will help me do dat. Had 2 forcefully read it out loud wen I jumped it twice. I tink it worked dt way 4 me.

Dis kind of luv btw Osas and Adesuwa! Na wa o! I 4 lyk live near dier neighbours o! Free wrestlemania everyday.
Re: Siblings............. by AudreyTimms(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
bumsiee: I heard princeadepoju has ran away wit d akara so I brought more wit pap sef pls aunty flakky take n share
I no lyk pap bt I no go mind d akara sha!
Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
snowprince07: Wow following.
udison oya shift small
abeg oprqcus help me with ya spoon mke I join.
oga prince I dry hail
ma'am flaky I de follow
Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
bumsiee: I heard princeadepoju has ran away wit d akara so I brought more wit pap sef pls aunty flakky take n share

noooo....i dnt want ur own o .ur own nor sweet
Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ch2 Contd..........

"She's just not my type and you know it." Osagie laughed while he picked the remote to turn down the volume of the Tv set in the sitting.

He relaxed on the dark chocolate leather sofa,wearing a red polo on white shorts.The family had just had dinner.Laughing and chatting from across him was Adesuwa on the a cream sofa.Their parents had just retired in for the night after listening to the 9pm news.

"From what you've been saying about her." Adesuwa said angling her head."She's honest,hardworking and beautiful just like me,so what's not your type in her?"

Adesuwa folded her hands on her crossed leg,she wore a black shorts on a white singlet.

"She's too outspoken." Osagie said after scratching his chin for a while.

"She actually asked me out,and moreover she's a muslim with a capital M"

Adesuwa laughed hard,"Big brother i think you should give that lady a chance."

"Yes,one chance bro." Efosa's voice sounded from the end of the room where he sat on the rug typing on his phone.Whenever Efosa was with his phone two things are involved,if he's not surfing the web he's definetely playing games same with his laptop.

Osagie and Adesuwa turned to look at him,"Did i hear you right?"

"Yes bro you did." Efosa came to where they sat.

"Did i tell you that Efosa asked a girl out this evening?" Adesuwa said to Osagie who sat up instantly.

Osagie tried to surpress his laughter,"I don't believe you." he said to Adesuwa.

"Yes i asked Sewa out." Efosa said boldly finding a seat on his left hand side,he sat on the stool nearest to him facing Osagie directly.

"You had better be kidding bro."Osagie laughed."Haven't we agreed about this,that no girls until you graduate."

"Its just a harmless relationship now,i love Sewa,i love the way she smiles,she's beautiful and cool too."Efosa said gesticulating with his hands as he spoke.

"And moreover she likes me too."he laughed.

"You're barely eighteen and you have a bright future ahead of you." Osagie explained carefully,they had been over this before."And this girl in question is young too,two young teenagers in a relationship could be dangerous."

Efosa sat up and looked serious than ever,"You make it sound like i'm twelve,i'll be eighteen in four weeks time."

"And its not what you're thinking,Adesewa is a good christian girl."

Osagie sighed and looked up to Adesuwa for help,"Okay,maybe we should let papa take the final decision then." Adesuwa said dropping her hands in defeat.

"No no ....no" Efosa grumbled,"We all know papa must not know about this,he'll get mad at me."

"And i could have decided to keep this from you guys,but i'm being honest here."

"Please i'm a big boy and i can take care of myself,and i really mean it." Efosa got up,glanced at Osagie before stoping his gaze on her elder sister Adesuwa.

He walked towards the door that led out of the sitting room,he glanced back at his siblings,there was so much love in his cute eyes.
"Goodnight....i love you two."

Osagie was at a loss on what to say,he merely folded his arms and stared at his sister.This was something their parent must not hear of.

Papa would not cease to preach it into their ears about the harms of having a relationship at such an early age.And he would be more disappointed if he found out about it.

"Do you think we should inform papa?" Adesuwa asked.

"Keep your voice down,they might over hear us."Osagie said whispering quietly as he turn up the volume of the TV a bit.

"Lets give him time then talk to him about it again,i'm sure he'll listen then."Osagie said yawning,it was a sign that he was tired and feeling sleepy already.

"If you say so."Adesuwa said.

"My eyes are asking me to retire for the night o,are you still interested in watching this movie?"he asked pointing at the screen.

"No,i'll finish it tomorrow"

Osagie stood up and switched off the Tv,before unplugging it."Get up now."

"Carry me." Adesuwa laughed.

Osagie yawned noisily again."I can't i'm tired already."

"Puleeeeezeee." Adesuwa said looking at him.

Osagie pulled her up and they walked side by side.There was a loud noise from their neighbours flat.

Osagie and Adesuwa exchanged a knowing smile,the noise continued and they could hear Esosa and her brother's voice screaming at each other.

"Lets go and see them" Adesuwa said walking towards the exit door,but Osagie pulled her back gently,his eyes resting on the wall clock.

"Its 10pm already,its late." He said moving her towards their bedrooms.

"No their parents are not around,lets go and help Esosa before Nosa injures her." Adesuwa pleaded,it was hard to refuse her especially when she chooses to be stubborn.

Osagie was still comtemplating when their neighbours voices rented the air again.
"Lets go." Adesuwa rushed towards the door and Osagie followed suit,closing the door fiercely in anger.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
udison:

Yung man i will arrest u o.......bring d akara cum here...
Udison don't arrest him o.

Arrest ke?

Lets settle it amicably jare.
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oh that was thoughtful of you dear.....

*Takes the tray from her.*

You guys should form a straight line o,according to your height o,lemme share this pap and akara in peace.

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
You arrived in time,get a cup for the pap and plate for the akara.
Opracus: i will eat ooo thank God am d 1st 2 pick my spoon 2 eat
And don't pick two spoon,ah ah do you want to finish the spoon ni?
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
snowprince07: Wow following.
udison oya shift small
abeg opracus help me with ya spoon mke I join.
oga prince I dry hail
ma'am flaky I de follow
Snowprince in the building......

Wait o...
Whats happening here....
* I'm on my knees in prayer*

Father i bind every spirit of akara eating in this thread o.

Snowprinc you're welcome....
Enjoy.....

1 Like

Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
sade1: Abeg Bumsiee pass me some before Opracus and snow prince07 finish the whole food.
Sade1
Opracus
Snowprince,
i hope you guys are reading the story and not only sharing the akara o.

In dame patience's voice.
*All this akara that you people are sharing,diaris is God o,even on this thread.*
Re: Siblings............. by Flakkydagirl: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Heaves a sigh of relief.....i'm glad the akara prefect is back,i hope all akara related issues will be solved now.
AudreyTimms: Akara prefect don show o! Na me flakkydagirl put in charge. Person wey run out with d akara beta bring am bck 2 avoid stories dt touch d liver.

Flakkydagirl, dis is coming out fine. I'm learning hw 2 read narratives instead of jumping dem 2 d convastn and I bliv ur story will help me do dat. Had 2 forcefully read it out loud wen I jumped it twice. I tink it worked dt way 4 me.

Dis kind of luv btw Osas and Adesuwa! Na wa o! I 4 lyk live near dier neighbours o! Free wrestlemania everyday.
Its always tempting to want to jump straight into the coversation and not wasting time on describing the characters,the event and their environment.

Haven read from other writers,i know better.Describing in your narration makes the character and their environment come alive.

And stop troubling your head,your work is great as it is,regular updates,it pulls the crowd and is simply fantastic,just some finishing touches.

We keep learning everyday dear.
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ofcourse I know you love akara na,

and e be like say I don add weight true true oo....we fit manage this chair sha.

###make sure you come back oo, else.....
Or else u come back ...I caught up wid u guys so flakkydagirl r tryin 2 ban akara eatin by bind d akara eatin spirit?
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Audrey Timms so o u b Akara Prefect eh... Share dat akara equalie o
Flakkydagirl thumbs up...u er realie doin wel wid al ya stories... More cocobutter to ya elbow
Re: Siblings............. by jaymomma(f): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Audrey d akara prefect, pass me some. Flakky, lovely story
Re: Siblings............. by Opracus(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
whoa lovely update But sha am d smallest gal i will stay in d front of d row wit my big spoon nd flat plate 4 my akaraaaaaaa thanks aunt flakky ;Dwhoa lovely update But sha am d smallest gal i will stay in d front of d row wit my big spoon nd flat plate 4 my akaraaaaaaa thanks aunt flakky
Re: Siblings............. by bumsiee: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
AudreyTimms:
I no lyk pap bt I no go mind d akara sha!
. No wala help ur self 2 d akara smiley
Re: Siblings............. by bumsiee: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
udison:

noooo....i dnt want ur own o .ur own nor sweet
who is giving u b4 abi is ur name aunTy flakky? tongue
Re: Siblings............. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Opracus: whoa lovely update But sha am d smallest gal i will stay in d front of d row wit my big spoon nd flat plate 4 my akaraaaaaaa thanks aunt flakky grin
Who told ha shez d smallest gal eh ...if u r d smallest ah no argue bt no cum trouble last born 4 hia... Welcome and happy reading
Re: Siblings............. by omobola200(f): 12:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Am following u bumper to fender. Keep up d good work.
Re: Siblings............. by udison(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2014
bumsiee: who is giving u b4 abi is ur name aunTy flakky? tongue
u said auty flakky shuld share..,,..
if she is sharing,den she will share for mee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Palingenesis / Professor Ama Ata Aidoo Dies At 83 / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.