Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT (23723 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA!! / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Peppyluv: Like th!efnubu and your father are licking buhari's poo.
Don't worry,quid will post their as5 licking pics to you.

GPA5,5.00GP and all the GPs have been banned so you came up with smalljagaban and this. Guess the other will be sick and frustrated jagaban!
Useless oldman. Igbo matter will kill you tongue

Gbam. . . see the picshure here

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by mogentle(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
DSSHQ: Peter Obi is an APGA man during the day and a PDP man at night;It is a matter of time;He will make his move to the PDP 'permanent' and 'official'.
Since 1832.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Peppyluv: Jagaban1 is on his way to buy early morning agege bread before he comes back for e-fight grin grin
hi smell pus,sy.. Long time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Lol the only true igbo party.they have neva won any other state frm the east cry
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by danot1030: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2014
What a shame, d only igbo party going extinct. This clearly shows the igbos cannot grow and sustain any system.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Tex42(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2014
strangest: Life goes on
2PAC
'That's the way it is'.2pac
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by jahlove4jah: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
PHfinest:

OP abi Moderator, please modify topic to avoid misleading and misinforming the public!

ASAP
. I tire for the op
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Nwanne mmadu, you never disappoint lol

quid:
Gbam. . . see the picshure here
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Abagworo:

My heart is gladdened each time I read contributions from well informed intelligent people like you. Peter Obi has not left APGA but will surely leave like others. Victor Umeh is evil and is even holding Obiano to ransome today as Obiano is paying him 40million Naira monthly aimed at raising 5.6billion from Anambra money for Umeh's senatorial ambition. I will be the least surprised person if Obiano leaves APGA for Umeh.

Most people who condemn Rochas for leaving APGA know little about how the whole APC thing came to be. Umeh was the one who negotiated with ACN and ANPP for a merger with APGA and when things were already concluded he collected money from PDP and made a U-turn claiming Rochas went alone. The real founder of APGA Chekwas Okorie has long left the party.

Wow,you sat down and conjure this bull.shit to console your miserable state of mind.
Your attempts to smear Peter Obi and the whole Anambra people didnt start today and each and every time you keep getting disgraced. You wish APGA will dismantle but this is only possible in your mind. APGA never being stronger than now.
Rochas is a weak minded f.ool just like you and Umeh never negotiated any stupid deal with anybody,you miserable cc.unt.
Umeh,Obiano and Obi are all gentlemen who respect each other and the rule of law. All this gibberish you are spewing here only exist in you insecure mind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
rahazaqa: hi smell pus,sy.. Long time

Look at this dirty dog. After chasing her around like sex starved prisoner and she keep treating you like a rag you wanna call her names....pathetic!
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cuche:
Very Correct Sir,
Obi is very clever, whether he leaves in anticipation of securing a better appointment or stays to keep whatever pact he has with Ojukwu, he has lost nothing APGA has been a means of unfathomable financial reward for him.

Well,we will wait and see how Obi leaves APGA.
And I suggest you stfu if you have no evidence to back up your claim that Obi stole from Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by satowind(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
iv4fb:

and WTF has your pix got to do with the topic?
Must u quote me?
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Look at this dirty dog. After chasing her around like sex starved prisoner and she keep treating you like a rag you wanna call her names....pathetic!
lol! So you are her small cock bf!! Both of u can lick ur Papa,s ass hole! Did she tell you she Bleep,ed my dog yesterday?
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Skillz02(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
PDP go b his nxt destination
afterall they are siblings
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by mokane28: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
[/color]shut up mr man! who fed you with all these trash you are spewing here? peter obi fvcken owns fvcken houses in anambra state at least am sure of 2 mansions at GRA area of onitsha and the ish about wearing 2 shoes his enter tenure is a ridiculous lie

And what has federal representation done for anyone in Nigeria? APGA is the only veritable platform which the people of the south-east identify with. Anyone thinking that the Igbos will ally with APC any time soon should forget the idea. We are not about to help Yorubas perpetuate northerners in power. Peter Obi has done his bit and left politics and still remains a member of APGA. He is not like the average Nigerian politician who is only thinking about the next 'office' to occupy,thus defecting for politic[color=#990000]
al gain. The man is a billionaire and is not looking for a job. Peter Obi is probably the only Governor in the history of Nigeria who doesn't own a personal house in his home state. The man does not believe in noise making or ostentation,the man wore only 2 pairs of shoes throughout his tenure despite being the owner of Fidelity Bank!!So for those thinking he resigned because of some political position,give it a rest. I do hope he gets to higher office one day because Nigeria needs people like him. I don't know of any Governor who left 75 Billion Naira as they were leaving office!![/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
satowind:
Must u quote me?

clown!
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by satowind(m): 1:41am On Aug 17, 2014
iv4fb:

clown!
Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2014
satowind:
Mumu

you'll need to grow up pretty quickly.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Luvdmx: lipsrsealed
onye Ara .......LMAO
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by 1mobile: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
toyota corolla clean for sell at a give away price. contact 08034878255

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by maestroferddi: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
jagaban1: APGA THE UNDERDOG PARTY HAS GONE INTO EXTINCTION.

IBO ARE UNSOPHISTICATED ACADEMICALLY, SOCIALLY, POLITICALLY.
IBO ARE GOOD AT LICKING AS5
Dem don do you for village say anytime you see anything related to Igbos make you dey murmur and misyarn?

Ogbeni, you need 12 midnight deliverance...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by 9inches(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
snrman: Lol the only true igbo party.they have neva won any other state frm the east cry

Rochas won on APGA's platform.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by SenatorJames(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Is that a news? Everybody know that Olusegun Mimiko and Peter Obi are potential PDP members waiting to take up political appointment soon.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by eby35(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Planning to carpet cross to PDP, because he has learnt his lesson after lossing out the ministerial appointment due to party differences thats why he said for family reasons. Obi the guy man. Welcome on board ni.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by eby35(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Planning to carpet cross to PDP, because he has learnt his lesson after lossing out on the ministerial appointment due to party differences, thats why he said for family reasons. Obi the guy man. Welcome on board ni.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2014
all in d name 2 fasten his formal defection 2 d Pdp. afterall Apga is subsidiary of Pdp, still within d same camp perhaps difft name..
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by nerodenero: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2014
safarigirl: go back and read the story.

He's not resigning from APGA, he's resigning as BoT Chairman. He wants to remain an ordinary member of the party henceforth.

Nigerians will never read content before making comments. The title is misleading and you took it as is without moving further
I just waited for the right time to reply your post.If you have been around for sometime,you will agree with me that when a politician makes a move like this,he has a target.

I read the post before I passed my comment,only that I had a feeling that his destination would be PDP.Just chill,he has started with TAN,very soon,there would be a public declaration of his loyalty to PDP.

Cheers!
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Maghan37: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2014
2fine2fast:
APGA IS DEAD BUT ITS MANHOOD LIVES ON cheesy
. Nice line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister / Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.