Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Mystery Of Loving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mystery Of Loving (1126 Views)

This Guy Proposed To Girlfriend After 16yrs Of Loving / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / 27 Features Of Loving Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Loving by babycarey(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sometimes true love will stretch out his/her hands to you and keep chasing after you at the time you are not even searching for it. Romans 10:20-21
Most times, we find true love and we don't even notice it. But when they walk away, that is when we notice it was true love.
Sometimes when you search everywhere for true love; that's exactly when true love seems no where to be found.
Sometimes when you are too confident of yourself thinking you've already won the heart of someone; that is when you start loosing the person. When you conclude that you've already lost someone; that's the time when the person needs you most.
Sometimes the people you think are very far away from you; they are the ones who are so close to you, because out of sight is not out of mind.@babycarey

6 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Loving by youngds: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
U made my Sunday
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
....love is a beautiful thing....i ll knw it wen someone loves me truely....can read pples mind n emotions alot....wen i find dat man,am gonna hold his trousers so tight like my lyf depends on it.....lol....

4 Likes

Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Irzee: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ....love is a beautiful thing....i ll knw it wen someone loves me truely....can read pples mind n emotions alot....wen i find dat man,am gonna hold his trousers so tight like my lyf depends on it.....lol....

lmao! grin
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by richardtobechuk(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
I think my weekend is done
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Heyyyyyy nairalandersssss

this Op is my girlfrienddddd!!!!!

and I love herrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by LLVelly: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Heyyyyyy nairalandersssss

this Op is my girlfrienddddd!!!!!

and I love herrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
guy I luv ur signature pmessage. Honestly me no know am oh. There's was a day (backthen) my dept girl was differentiatin thier hairs like I care. Just have a nice & neat stuff upthere. I'm cool with that
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by MizMyColi(f): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ....love is a beautiful thing....i ll knw it wen someone loves me truely....can read pples mind n emotions alot....wen i find dat man,am gonna hold his trousers so tight like my lyf depends on it.....lol....
Me too! Me too! grin grin.
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Me too! Me too! grin grin.
SMH.
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by MizMyColi(f): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: SMH.
Why's that?
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Tallesty1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Why's that?
None of you has ever been with a real player.
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: None of you has ever been with a real player.
Hm (sigh)
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by xynerise: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: None of you has ever been with a real player.
They have no idea

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
oh! dis is gud..... nice one ops.
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by WackyJ1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
When you thought you have lost someone, that is when they need you the most.

*thinking*
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: SMH.
....y r u shaking ur head??
Re: The Mystery Of Loving by Tallesty1(m): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2014
temigracie: ....y r u shaking ur head??
Because you said you know love when you see it.

(1) (Reply)

Arresting Players / After Discovering Your So-called Gal Is A 'runs' Gal,what Next? / Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.