Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (3083 Views)

Ladies, aside Sex, What Can You Offer Me? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Luchi20(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
In what other ways can u make a guy feel loved and desired aside sex?
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by willyboss: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
By being understanding. Sex has got nothing to do with love. What I mean is this; you don't need to have sex with a guy to show you love him my dear. How do you show love to your blood brother? Food for thought my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Luchi20(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok.lemme open up,am not ready 4 sex nw nd am new to datin.wanna knw oda ways to make him hapi aside sex.
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Luchi20(f): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok.cos some guys of dis days cant do without sex.scares mesad.tanx bro@willy

1 Like

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by MsBliss(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Waiting patiently for the answer to that question.
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by hummerwise(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
spend ur money on him and weneva he decides to spend on yu, make sure yu refuse it... #shikena

1 Like

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by heavenmade(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
There you have it

2 Likes

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by hfinest1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Luchi20:
Ok.lemme open up,am not ready 4 sex nw nd am new to datin.wanna knw oda ways to make him hapi aside sex.
1. cook for him
2. tell him u luv him often
3. never cheat on him
4. don't check his phone *let him have his privacy*
5. don't do shakara like a fool (my ex was fund of this): what I mean is shakara like waiting for him to call u first and if he doesn't call in two weeks, u decide not to bother checking on him until he calls u.... don't do dat and try to reply his text messages too
6. let all moments with him be interesting
7. kiss him: most especially unexpectedly and in public... makes him feel loved
8. hug him a lot
9. talk dirty with him sometimes: don't overdo this so u don't awaken his sex drive
10. don't deprive him of care n attention: let him know he's d only guy in ur life and keep repeating to his ears how much u luv him

that shld b all for now. . can't tell u all my secrets but u can easily contact me n I'll b grateful to share more with u n give u advice on luv n stuffs wink
and since you're not ready for sex with him, if you're to allow him smooch you, don't take it too far Oo.... and let him know you're not ready for sex if at all d smooching goes far but don't stop him from kissing u and touching u wink

peace cool hfinest loves u

2 Likes

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Luchi20(f): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Huh??U guys are soo stingy.atleast frm tym to tym he should get her gifts na.it nourishes d relationship@neavenmade nd hummerwise
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
hfinest1:

1. cook for him
2. tell him u luv him often
3. never cheat on him
4. don't check his phone *let him have his privacy*
5. don't do shakara like a fool (my ex was fund of this): what I mean is shakara like waiting for him to call u first and if he doesn't call in two weeks, u decide not to bother checking on him until he calls u.... don't do dat and try to reply his text messages too
6. let all moments with him be interesting
7. kiss him: most especially unexpectedly and in public... makes him feel loved
8. hug him a lot
9. talk dirty with him sometimes: don't overdo this so u don't awaken his sex drive
10. don't deprive him of care n attention: let him know he's d only guy in ur life and keep repeating to his ears how much u luv him

that shld b all for now. . can't tell u all my secrets but u can easily contact me n I'll b grateful to share more with u n give u advice on luv n stuffs wink
and since you're not ready for sex with him, if you're to allow him smooch you, don't take it too far Oo.... and let him know you're not ready for sex if at all d smooching goes far but don't stop him from kissing u and touching u wink

peace cool hfinest loves u
she lets me smooch, kiss and touch her and when the sun has risen you tell me that morning should be evening?!? brooo na war of the mind be that now. My dear op if you are not ready for sex discuss it with the guy and hear his view on it but most times for this kind of relationship to really work out without sex the male should be the one bringing up the no sex because most of the time if he's got game you will end up giving in to sex. If he's rude and stupid you might be raped basically his orientation about what relationship really should be matters a lot because it's turning out to be a norm that once you in a relationship that fukin is on the table so be careful op. If you're not ready to fuk ensure he's not also or this will be a time bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by libertyfather(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Seasoning cube is not what make the soup but it make it taste better, same thing as sex in a relationship, if you ask me 1 billion times I dunt think there's anything more than sex....give a man the whole world, if no sex u give him nothing. Guys quote me if I'm wrong, I dunt mean impo dudes oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by 2dice(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2015
If you are not Ready for Sex ... Stay away from Dating
Sir- Bobby Charlton 1621

5 Likes

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by hfinest1(m): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
she lets me smooch, kiss and touch her and when the sun has risen you tell me that morning should be evening?!? brooo na war of the mind be that now. My dear op if you are not ready for sex discuss it with the guy and hear his view on it but most times for this kind of relationship to really work out without sex the male should be the one bringing up the no sex because most of the time if he's got game you will end up giving in to sex. If he's rude and stupid you might be raped basically his orientation about what relationship really should be matters a lot because it's turning out to be a norm that once you in a relationship that fukin is on the table so be careful op. If you're not ready to fuk ensure he's not also or this will be a time bomb.
you've spoken well bro but there are guys who can get down to d game but actually not hit d nail on d head..... speaking with him is still s best option but she said how can she show him love aside sex... that's what I answered
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2015
I Thank God for his blessings,love & mercy. I thank him for a wonderful Gift,a Gift of life....... Friends I'm +1 today

oya make una appreciate me 50 likes grin

3 Likes

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by danchuzzy(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2015
heavenmade:
There you have it

huh
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2015
2dice:
If you are not Ready for Sex ... Stay away from Dating
Sir- Bobby Charlton 1621

Simple!

These days you hardly find a guy who's not gonna want to have sex
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2015
To do for me all she'll do for her lovable Father . smiley
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by olafum1(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2015
I need a beautiful gal cool
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by 2dice(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

Simple!

These days you hardly find a guy who's not gonna want to have sex
yea
These days you also hardly find a girl who won't kiss&smooch your soul.. But will tell you to stop when your Third-leg is awaken grin

1 Like

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2015
2dice:
yea
These days you also hardly find a girl who won't kiss&smooch your soul.. But will tell you to stop when your Third-leg is awaken grin

grin
Oh well, just stay off dating if you don't want sex,that works for me
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by 2dice(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Ebiz12:

grin
Oh well, just stay off dating if you don't want sex,that works for me
yea that is the code cheesy
Morning to you grin
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by chigoizie7(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Do that thing u will do for ur brother for him.
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2015
2dice:
yea that is the code cheesy
Morning to you grin

Mawning cheesy
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by whyx06(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
I like smooching
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by loswhite(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Luchi20:
Don't start a date if you are not ready for sex. Just keep male friends.
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by loswhite(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Luchi20:
Huh??U guys are soo stingy.atleast frm tym to tym he should get her gifts na.it nourishes d relationship@neavenmade nd hummerwise
provided you are giving him gift from time to time too Na. Abi Na only man dey nourish relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by DaGeneral(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bros u hv talk it finish,cos as i dey see d mata e be like say the bros don they tell d barney to bring down babylon..unless the guy has dsame mindset @op jejely pack urself n let him be o...where the mind goes the man will always follow,i tried keeping a s.ex free relationship on 2 occassions and d result was heartbreak,0ne was kind enough to tell that "dont u know that se.x is the fuel that keep d fire of love burning'' and d other one was mad at me for not making her feel like a woman.U cant love away a man's sexual urge unless him himself has his mind made up.
Re: Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex by DaGeneral(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bros u hv talk it finish,cos as i dey see d mata e be like say the bros don they tell d barney to bring down babylon..unless the guy has dsame mindset @op jejely pack urself n let him be o...where the mind goes the man will always follow,i tried keeping a s.ex free relationship on 2 occassions and d result was heartbreak,0ne was kind enough to tell me that "dont u know that se.x is the fuel that keep d fire of love burning'' and d other one was mad at me for not making her feel like a woman.U cant love away a man's sexual urge unless he himself has his mind made up to abstain.

(1) (Reply)

How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / I'm Depress Pls I Need Any Kind Of Work To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.