Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? (1535 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Afrikans R Lazy Fools Good At Love-making Nd Theft / RED FLAGS: 7 Signs That Expose A Needy And Desperate Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Lanre90(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
-they want u 2 make d first move
-they want u to start d topic nd kip d topics going
-they want u to make dem lauff nd entertain dem
-they want u 2 take dem out nd pay 4 everyting
-u ve to make dem wanna Bleep as if u not goin to b d one doin all d penetrating while dey just lay deir
-and on top of my list d most annoying one of all is dey expect u to make dem cum,like wtf! bitch u make yosef cum its yo body u kno abt it more dan we niggers do

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by dkronicle(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hohohaha d last one is phonie
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by vizkiz: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2014
dkronicle: Hohohaha d last one is phonie

wtf
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Anthony3850(m): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2014
The reason is dat they are lazy, needy and always wanting, its never gonna change, girls are girls
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Wow! shocked
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by tracybee(f): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Op what kind of girls r you meeting?
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Lanre90(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2014
andromida: Wow! shocked
y r u surprised?
shey na lie..
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by texanomaly(f): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Lanre90: -they want u 2 make d first move
-u ve to make dem wanna Bleep as if u not goin to b d one doin all d penetrating while dey just lay deir
-and on top of my list d most annoying one of all is dey expect u to make dem cum,like wtf! bitch u make yosef cum its yo body u kno abt it more dan we niggers do

You have met every "gal" on the planet? undecided
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Lanre90:
y r u surprised?
shey na lie..

Na lie o.
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by rawpadgin(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2014
if u can't meet their needs stay off em

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by LaurelP(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2014
[b]As in eeh, u must be giving and giving and dey be taking and taking angry
Phone call, smile, attention, money, care, love, recharge card, sex, everytin
Later dey will still say dat 'Men are wicked' grin[b]

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Twisted Thinkers and Their Immature Thinking. I'm not surprised though. A man who has a life, I mean, a man who understands dignity and knows what it means being a man would never create topics like this, never!

They understand the place and value of a woman and do not see her as a mere object of pleasure.

A real woman need not defend herself as to what value she adds to a man's or anyother living thing's life.

I can't imagine any of the people I follow on here asking this kind of question. The reason's simple: Quality attracts Quality.

5 Likes

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Lanre90(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
Twisted Thinkers and Their Immature Thinking. I'm not surprised though, a man who has a life, I mean, a man who understands dignity and knows what it means being a man would never create topics like this, never!
They understand the place and value of a woman and do not see her as a mere object of pleasure.
A real woman need not defend herself as to what value she adds to a man's or anyother living thing's life.
I can't imagine any of the people I follow on here asking this kind of question. The reason's simple: Quality attracts Quality.

Madam am sorry for our ignorance, but please enlighten us on; why and how we are wrong because i gave valid points to support my opinion, whereas you just abused our thinking.
So please back up your statements with valid points, and enlighten us, make us understand the place and value of a woman because I never mentioned or called women ''objects of pleasure''.
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Lanre90:

Madam am sorry for our ignorance, but please enlighten us on; why and how we are wrong because i gave valid points to support my opinion, whereas you just abused our thinking.
So please back up your statements with valid points, and enlighten us, make us understand the place and value of a woman because I never mentioned or called women ''objects of pleasure''.

^^^ Now you know why I won't dignify your question with a reply.

2 Likes

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Mizmycoli, 100000000000000 Likes and Kisses! kiss
I always find you on point - with the right words at the right time. God Bless You, Your Hair, and Your Brain! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Ceasar1: Mizmycoli, 100000000000000 Likes and Kisses! kiss
I always find you on point - with the right words at the right time. God Bless You, Your Hair, and Your Brain! kiss
See ^^^ This Guy, He's One Definition of Quality, go through his posts and topics and see for yourself. Personally, I hardly see a post where Ceasar1's the last poster and not want to take a peek at what he says, that's because He's been spewing quality posts since 0000BC. Take a cue from him already!
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Nairaland guys and blabbing shaa.

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Ceasar1: I swear to God I feel like hiding now. Mizmycoli, Biko edit your post I beg you. Pleaasseee. grin Thank You. kiss

HiorHiorHiorHiorHi
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
I'm not taking it down joor. Ayam proud of you, come out na, don't hide e hear? kiss

More seriously though, why do people derive so much pleasure in putting ladies down when they, as a matter of fact know the truth deep down? Why?

Most ladies are currently grappling with a poor or average self image, not because they're unworthy or bad, but because, they have let emotionally abusive words like the OP's get to them.

Okay, imagine this thread that was created a while back, on why a lady who isn't a virgin would say she wants to keep from sex till marriage.

Ceasar, come and see very hurtful and demeaning comments. What they fail to realize is that for a woman who's been shagged by countless guys to gather enough mental strength to say "Even if its the last thing I do before I die, I will no longer have sex unless I get married".........see, its not beans!!!!

That lady has decided to do something good with her life, but then she's surrounded by guys who have no respect and value for themselves and all they kept taunting was......"what if the place is wider than Oshodi market", "me too, ah must enter the place".......smh undecided

With this breed of people occupying most of our world's space, I don't blame those who have given up hope on our world angry

Like I always say, its not too late to do the right thing, whether you're a guy or lady.......no matter how many times you've failed while trying to uphold moral values, please, keep purposing in your heart to do the right thing......heaven and the universe knows your heart, you'll triumph one day.

5 Likes

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Another dumb fellow on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Lanre90: -they want u 2 make d first move

Are you stupid_ because you can't type.. good English, or do you type worwor English because you are stupid_

Someday though, you will see the real you and you will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2014
#story for d Gods
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
HiorHiorHiorHiorHi

Most ladies are currently grappling with a poor or average self image, not because they're unworthy or bad, but because, they have let emotionally abusive words like the OP's get to them.

Well said. You really did hit it right. Unlike before, I now pay no attention to irritating post like the OP's. I refuse to take them serious. But they need to know that what they say is serious and stupid_. angry

BTW, How should I pronounce this your laugh: Hi-or-Hi-or-Hi cheesy

HeHeHe grin

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by MizMyColi(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

Well said. You really did hit it right. Unlike before, I now pay no attention to irritating post like the OP's. I refuse to take them serious. But they need to know that what they say is serious and stupid_. angry

BTW, How should I pronounce this your laugh: Hi-or-Hi-or-Hi cheesy

HeHeHe grin

K-hiorK-hiorK-hiorK-hiorK-hi

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

That's exactly how I laughed when I saw your post.
......And that about sums it up @TheEmboldened.

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Lanre90(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
mzcoli..............stop beating around d bush and going of point/post
just answer d question
or any oda female should come to her aid naw
?
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

HiorHiorHiorHiorHi
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
I'm not taking it down joor. Ayam proud of you, come out na, don't hide e hear? kiss

More seriously though, why do people derive so much pleasure in putting ladies down when they, as a matter of fact know the truth deep down? Why?

Okay, imagine this thread that was created a while back, on why a lady who isn't a virgin would say she wants to keep from sex till marriage.

Ceasar, come and see very hurtful and demeaning comments. What they fail to realize is that for a woman who's been shagged by countless guys to gather enough mental strength to say "Even if its the last thing I do before I die, I will no longer have sex unless I get married".........see, its not beans!!!!

That lady has decided to do something good with her life, but then she's surrounded by guys who have no respect and value for themselves and all they kept taunting was......"what if the place is wider than Oshodi market", "me too, ah must enter the place".......smh undecided

With this breed of people occupying most of our world's space, I don't blame those who have given up hope on our world angry

Like I always say, its not too late to do the right thing, whether you're a guy or lady.......no matter how many times you've failed while trying to uphold moral values, please, keep purposing in your heart to do the right thing......heaven and the universe knows your heart, you'll triumph one day.

I dey suspect say na history or mass comm you dey study for school. Ha ha. You too like epistle.
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by MizMyColi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: I dey suspect say na history or mass comm you dey study for school. Ha ha. You too like epistle.
Good Observation cool
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Jarchi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Next pls
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
It isn't enough to talk the OP down without providing good arguments against his post. He might not have said it in the most eloquent of ways, but there still is some strand of truth in what he has presented. Even though I won't expressly say OP has made incontestable points, I also don't agree with the other band of posters (Mizmycoli and co) who suggest OP's posts is seeking to denigrate women.

Perhaps it's their psychology, perhaps it's the society, we never know. But it could in fact be true that a number of Nigerian women are not daring, never make the first move (even if it's to their own benefit), never attempt to sustain even friendly conversations and keep so quiet about sex and its related topics, even when they need to talk about it with their partners. The last is especially frustrating and will often have the man racking his head as to how to eventually please this woman.

In effect, the OP may have his faults, but that doesn't remove some of the faults in Nigerian women he has pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by chidekings(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
goofyone: It isn't enough to talk the OP down without providing good arguments against his post. He might not have said it in the most eloquent of ways, but there still is some strand of truth in what he has presented. Even though I won't expressly say OP has made incontestable points, I also don't agree with the other band of posters (Mizmycoli and co) who suggest OP's posts is seeking to denigrate women.

Perhaps it's their psychology, perhaps it's the society, we never know. But it could in fact be true that a number of Nigerian women are not daring, never make the first move (even if it's to their own benefit), never attempt to sustain even friendly conversations and keep so quiet about sex and its related topics, even when they need to talk about it with their partners. The last is especially frustrating and will often have the man racking his head as to how to eventually please this woman.

In effect, the OP may have his faults, but that doesn't remove some of the faults in Nigerian women he has pointed out.

i agree with....both side has some points but the other group is not replying the question except to attack the op
Re: Gals R Lazy, Needy And Always Wanting!!! Why Why?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
angry
chidekings:

i agree with....both side has some points but the other group is not replying the question except to attack the op
Exactly my point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

For How Long Should Somebody Be In Relationship Before Marriage / What Does Dis Mean / GIRLS BE LIKE.......GUYS BE LIKE......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.