Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? (1995 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
I wanna know how it feels when a rich niqqa pulls over from his range rover sport and say

"Hello beauty do you care for a ride?"

I do it alot and I want to know if you like it?
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by vizkiz: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Sprinkles holy water on thread...Now we are going to pray to the lord. Say father!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Personally I don't like it and I'm hardly ever impressed because the first thing that comes to my actively suspicious mind is ritual killer, 419ner, or con-artiste.

Until I get to know a person well enough and their source of income or wealth, I am never eager to jump into their car and hitch a ride to anywhere. Flashy cars and flaunting of wealth simply puts me.

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Tallesty1(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2014
sihom: Personally I don't like it and I'm hardly ever impressed because the first thing that comes to my actively suspicious mind is ritual killer, 419ner, or con-artiste.

Until I get to know a person well enough and their source of income or wealth, I am never eager to jump into their car and hitch a ride to anywhere. Flashy cars and flaunting of wealth simply puts me.
But you are a guy nah

3 Likes

Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by ziezy(m): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: But you are a guy nah
grin possibly G*y.. abi undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by norguy: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2014
sihom: Personally I don't like it and I'm hardly ever impressed because the first thing that comes to my actively suspicious mind is ritual killer, 419ner, or con-artiste.
I hail o...God help us.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Epathra(f): 3:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Bros I follow u confuse o
Transgender abi nah cross gender.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by texanomaly(f): 3:07am On Aug 16, 2014

He makes sense though. If you get in a car with a total stranger, you may never be seen again.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:

He makes sense though. If you get in a car with a total stranger, you may never be seen again.

I am not a stranger

I am that sweet sexxy island rich fine Boy with range rover sport
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by tpia1: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2014
vizkiz: Sprinkles holy water on thread...Now we are going to pray to the lord. Say father!!!!!!!!!! angry

na everything dey amaze these people, are they from the jungle or something?

as if oyibo no reach their side till today, three or four centuries after they [oyibo] arrived in nigeria.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by texanomaly(f): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I am not a stranger

I am that sweet sexxy island rich fine Boy with range rover sport
Do you have any idea how many serial killers were good looking, great guy next door types?

I don't care if you are the hottest guy on the planet, driving a Lamborghini filled with hundred dollar bills. If I don't know you you are a stranger, and I am not getting in your car.
Money and fancy cars don't make you you an instant friend, and they sure don't make you a safe bet.

STRANGER DANGER!! HEEELP!
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2014
texanomaly:
Do you have any idea how many serial killers were good looking, great guy next door types?

I don't care if you are the hottest guy on the planet, driving a Lamborghini filled with hundred dollar bills. If I don't know you you are a stranger, and I am not getting in your car.
Money and fancy cars don't make you you an instant friend, and they sure don't make you a safe bet.

Are you sure??

Nor dey form fenxy for NL o

typical Naija girl will always jump inside a big ride and don't care if the person is a killer

and the way u write I conclude you are one!!!!!!!
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by texanomaly(f): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Are you sure??

Nor dey form fenxy for NL o

typical Naija girl will always jump inside a big ride and don't care if the person is a killer

and the way u write I conclude you are one!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...if you only knew how far off you are...but nice try. wink

Btw...what is fenxy?
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by vizkiz: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
tpia1:

na everything dey amaze these people, are they from the jungle or something?

as if oyibo no reach their side till today, three or four centuries after they [oyibo] arrived in nigeria.

uhmmmmn sorry i am enguaged undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2014

Epathra: Bros I follow u confuse o Transgender abi nah cross gender.

LOL, what do you think? Ok I'm coming out of the closest I'm actually female but I've been masquerading as a male on NL for certain reasons.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by marieolae(f): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't like it oo..how do u expect me to just hop into ur ride like a prostitute, its not as if I know you from anywhere! U could be a serial killer or boko haram in disguise lolz. But seriously its kinda risky sha

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I wanna know how it feels when a rich niqqa pulls over from his range rover sport and say

"Hello beauty do you care for a ride?"

I do it alot and I want to know if you like it?
I totally agree wit u on ur signature
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014

pls are u male or female
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls are u male or female

I've answered the question na! Read through my posts again.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by inositol88(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2014

U BE GAY??.?? Abi u forget Ur gender?
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Na wao ooo, una no dey read before commenting? If you bothered to read through the entire thread you would figure out my gender na
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Tallesty1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
sihom:

LOL, what do you think? Ok I'm coming out of the closest I'm actually female but I've been masquerading as a male on NL for certain reasons.

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by PrincessB1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
I will suspect them to be a ritualist, kidnapper or ladynapper...i dnt care if he is gud looking or not, i will take a mile away wt my small small legs or may run if nid be.....many made dis little mistake but neva returned to their destination

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by hannesy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
hannesy: .
space booker, I hail o
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by texanomaly(f): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
PrincessB1: I will suspect them to be a ritualist, kidnapper or ladynapper...i dnt care if he is gud looking or not, i will take a mile away wt my small small legs or may run if nid be.....many made dis little mistake but neva returned to their destination

Well said.
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by hannesy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: space booker, I hail o
lol
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2014
texanomaly:

*yimu*
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by PrincessB1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
texanomaly:

Well said.
smiley
Re: LADIES ONLY: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
In Nigeria of today where people are increasingly getting desperate for money and politicians desperate for power, its only the very hungry babes who would gladly jump into such vehicles, wether na suv sport or na bugatti verona. unfortunately, w have many of them 'packaged hungry babes'

(1) (Reply)

Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding / "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu / 3 Biggest Lies Guys Tell Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.