Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You (1949 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Copied from http://www.figureout.com.ng/5-ways-know-someone-truly-loves/

Most approaches on love only focus on friendliness, attraction and verbal affirmation as the yardsticks for determining if someone loves you, but there is more to love than just saying the words - “I love you”. Love is passive, in other words, Love is an action word.

“If you Love Me, you will keep My commandments”, according to the bestselling book in history, God equates our Love for Him to our actions towards Him (obeying Him). Therefore, the presence of Love can only be ascertained through the person’s actions towards you rather than what they say.

I would like to point out that Love is not attractiveness, Love is not friendliness, Love is not kissing neither is it hugging and Love is not a feeling. Dr. Mike Murdock defined Love as a decision to place great value on the needs of someone. Similarly, the degree of Love that someone has for you can only be measured by their reaction to your needs.

I’ve taken the pleasure of translating Murdock’s theory of Love into 5 indicators of real Love.

Unending Desire to Pleasure: Someone who truly loves you would have a strong desire of making you happy, pleasuring you and providing for you what you need. This is quite different from lust. Lust is the desire to extract pleasure from someone while love is the desire to give pleasure to someone. Hence, your discomfort causes discomfort to someone who loves you, they are always happy to see you happy and they are keen to help you and meet your needs.

1. Investment of Time: Naturally, people would spend more time with someone they love than someone they do not love. No matter how busy someone is, if they truly love you they would squeeze out time to visit you and be with you.

2. Willingness to Correct: Someone who truly cares about you will always be willing to advise you and correct you when you are about to make a mistake. It is vital to learn how to correct someone you say you love because it diminishes painful experiences. Their success is more important than for them to perish while feeling that you love them and accepts them the way they are. If you really love someone, you won’t sit and watch them go down the wrong path and not admonish them.

Read more: http://www.figureout.com.ng/5-ways-know-someone-truly-loves/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by iceberylin(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
That link go Rust angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by chibwike(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:
That link go Rust angry
i go click am
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by chimerase2: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:
That link go Rust angry
shatap I dn click amu angry
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by iceberylin(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
chibwike:
i go click am
Its ur mb, waste it if you like undecided
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by chimerase2: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bia iceberylin I knw say u no get MB
Oya do make I transfer 1MB give u make e help ua juvenile mins3 embarassed angry
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by chibwike(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Its ur mb, waste it if you like undecided
Lol.....i dey in a good mood today...
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by holatin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
OK oooo
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by Tallesty1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Why stress yourself when you can just text His/Her name to 33055 and MTN will calculate everything for you?

SMS costs 100 thou
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by MizMyColi(f): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
sad
Tallesty1:
Why stress yourself when you can just text His/Her name to 33055 and MTN will calculate everything for you?

SMS costs 100 thou
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by Tallesty1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
sad
My real name is Uchenna, do it and get back to me.

I will pay for the SMS if the result is favourablewink

grincheesycheesycheesy

Lwkmd4h
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by jmoore(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Install the mobile app called lovemeter (version 419).
Thank me later.
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol

hiohiohiohiohio.

My brother's name is Uchenna tongue tongue tongue

Tallesty1:
My real name is Uchenna, do it and get back to me.

I will pay for the SMS if the result is favourablewink

grincheesycheesycheesy

Lwkmd4h
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lol

hiohiohiohiohio.

My brother's name is Uchenna tongue tongue tongue

Owk...... Surname is Nwaeze.

Oya calculate am and get back to me..
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by iceberylin(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
shatap I dn click amu angry

Ehhh yah...single nigga grin
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by MizMyColi(f): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
Owk...... Surname is Nwaeze.

Oya calculate am and get back to me..

For real? shocked

Hian!

That one na scam joor.

It's supposed to be two people's name(s)
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

For real? shocked

Hian!

That one na scam joor.

It's supposed to be two people's name(s)
Why you dey open eyes? You never see d name b4?
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why you dey open eyes? You never see d name b4?

no, na the mtn format dey surprise me. cheesy
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by 1one: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
"Love is a decision to place great value on the needs of someone"

Deep word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by dhamstar(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Okay
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hhmmm... I love her so much! grin
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by iceberylin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
Bia iceberylin I knw say u no get MB
Oya do make I transfer 1MB give u make e help ua juvenile mins3 embarassed angry
Nothing man-kind no go ever see....

See this broke nigga oo angry
Re: How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You by chimerase2: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Nothing man-kind no go ever see....

See this broke nigga oo angry
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him / Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic / Single And Searching: Can You Marry A Single Parent???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.