Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (65892 Views)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Appswheel(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree you have made this post engaging. i see u are vast on this subject. I have a question for you, why would a jin want to take another persons form? n have a knowledge about the persons history, know his family etc such that e disappears wwhen they approach.

I have read about a guy who lost a close friend. one day in port harcourt he was in taxi n saw someone who looked exactly like him, he stopped d cab n approached himm, calling him by name...........

..............before he got to his store he was no where to be found n he never rreturned.

I know well that life is beynd d physical. the mere fact that humans dream is enough to confirm it.

Empiree thank you for sharing your knowledge you just confirmed the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, "If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads".

I am a Christian and find your views enlightening. Those who are not ok with Empiree inputs, he has not forced it down anyones throat. You can disagree politely or share your views in reasonable terms.

5 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2014
@ rhymz , i like your sincere observation. it shows that you went through the thread. Let me quickly correct you regarding Akudaya. If you read my comment on this thread, i never claimed akudaya exist.

wow I can't believe I read all 5 pages of the thread. So unfortunate what the young Lady is passing through. And I must confess, that was quite an interesting revelation for me not with regards to this topic but that of the OP in that thread swtbb.... I hope she is able to pull through all that spiritual fight.
Amin, thanks

Some interesting observation in the thread:
I noticed that Jinn thing possessed mostly Muslim women and most of its effect are felt in illusions or another realm.
You very intuitive. Honestly, i thought about this too but i do not have answer for this unfortunately.

Both the effects, solutions and perspectives have largely been on Muslims and the Islamic way of cure, that is understandable but the discussion would have been more interesting to learn if it had also discussed non-islamic cases of such possessions unless of course if it is peculiar to Muslims alone.
It's only make sense for muslims to post or talk about things that effect them. I am sure there are other religions that deal in this as well.

The Jinn thing seem to me mostly like a demonic possession with Islamic explanation and solutions, do you know similar cases that have been solved outside of the confines of Islam, I mean where even the sufferer is not Muslim but still get cured.
You see, modern west downplays these things. There are people in the west with jinn possession. But they are usually seen as "insane", "inane", therefore 'dumping' them in psych hospital or left on the street. See if you can find non-muslim possession on youtube. What i know about is a christian man was bothered by witches in new york but he sought help from muslim man to fight them off. Case won

Again, I must commend the efforts of the Muslims that gave her a repertoire of solutions which seemed to be working for the young lady, it really was an eye opener for me.... I have heard of cases of such possessions, it can be likened to the case of marine husband, spiritual wife, ogbanje or abiku sort of possession in other religions and tribes and I know they too have their own way of cure..... Exploring them will be very interesting.
Thanks for this

Finally, the Jinn thing from what I have learned from that thread has little to do with the reincarnation being discussed here by this OP even though you referred me to a Jinn thread. It still did not answer my earlier questions,
Yes, that thread has nothing to do with reincarnation. I just gave you the link for a clue. What we are saying with respect to "Akudaya" is that they dont exist. That's, contrary to belief that a relative who passed away is seen elsewhere and believed to be alive, we muslims say that it's Jinn who takes the form to create fallacy and illusion. Why they do that is best known to them. It could simply be evil intent. Evil Jinn usually do that. Our belief is when someone dies, that is it. He's dead.

do you know of any Jinn children, or have you personally experience or witness the reincarnation phenomenon besides the usual once upon a time kind of gist that usually accompany reincarnation stories.
Incarnation or reincarnation is a myth.

The Jinn thread you referred me to discussed Jinn in another level of operations not similar in anyway to the reincarnation topic here..... Would like to get a response from you.
Yes, that thread is only to show you that Jinn are capable of operating in many ways. In that thread is a Jinn in love with human not necessary intent to harm her. Still he(Jinn) has no right to be there. So that is diff from reincarnation.

Besides, I noticed I am not able to comment the Jinn thread unless I confess to being a Muslim come on, is that really necessary,
I understand. This is out of our control. Mod can better answer this. However, not that I am 100% okay with it but it's understood why Mod would do that. Some weeks and months back there used to be abuses from some Christians and Atheists. But I still believe that the restriction should be lifted at some point. Besides, it doesnt matter if you click 'Yes'. It doesnt hurt you does it?. There are non-muslims who comment but so long as they do not throw abuses and insults, Mod has no problem with that.

I really would love to join the discussion and ask question as an outside, you know bring another perspective to the discussion, what the lady needs is help, it does not matter if it comes from a non-islamic source or does it?
I understand. Reason most muslims would seek Islamic legal way(s) to solve these problems is because there are specific treatments recommended in Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (saw) called 'ruqya'. If for instance a non-muslim would cure such a thing, it may be through unlawful manner which may be 'shirk' (ascribing others to God). And using haram(unlawful means) to solve Jinn possession may create more problems for the victims. Unlawful ways will empower evil Jinn. Hope you understand.

@ rhymz, Someone also gave interesting answer to your last question about muslim women being possessed and solution. Read:

Interesting. Just my view on some of his questions. It is not ONLY the muslim ladies that used to have this Jinn-trouble. And Islam is not the ONLY entity with solution to Jinn-problem. Naturally man sought solution wherever to his problem. What, How and where he seeks it is what Islam examine because that can lead him to either the right path or the evil path.

Watch Jinn possession here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsvBJFAFBJ8
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Yunus2012:
[color=#000099][/color]

That's your prerogative. If a religion is said to be a way of life, you naturally expected it to resolve all issues relating to living. If you decide to belie it that's your issue. weather you like it or this phenomenon is part of living on this world and Islam had given the completed details about it. its left to you, your reasoning and free will.

what complete details?
I have read the quran, hadith, sira, book written by Muslim apologist etc and I haven't been able to see any meaningful truth ot any essential things there.... everything in those books of details are things that a 12 years old will laugh about.

1. check how god created even and earth in the quran
2. How pig and dog is forbidden but camel urine is great
3. how god placed mountain on earth to stabilized the earth.
4. How the sun set on a mouldy plain
5.How god only knows about plant and animal and fail to mention nothing about micro organisms that have more population than all other living things

God of those books only know what man can see ( even if it is illusion, like the heaven) and fail to know what a man can't see
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by ayobase(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
I've heard numerous stories about this akudaya but i will share 1 that really shocked me.

A young man who happened to be the only son of his parents died miserably. Though i wasn't told where he died or how he died. He was the heir to the fathers wealth as the only son.

The man was said to have established a business booming with lots of customers in lagos(why always lagos?).... He also got married but not legally to a pretty young lady there and they had kids...

When the young man sensed his time of existence as partial human was coming to an end, he talked to his wife about seeing his parents (i still ask myself, why now?). The wife agreed. They were few distant away from home before the man came up with excuse.... He told his wife he needed to get some items from the market. He gave the wife direction on how she'd be able to locate their main house. The wife with the kids kept going. On reaching the house, the mother of the man saw them and asked if they were looking for some one. The lady described whom they were looking for and coincidentally, she was speaking to the mother in-law.... The lady told her that she's the wife of her son... The old woman, amazed by what she heard couldn't believe it.... She took the lady to the place where the man was buried and told her that he died a long time ago.... The lady was skeptical and decided to call her husband on phone but it wasn't through.... That was how the man disappeared into thin air till today.

The question i still ask myself is - Are the kids half man-half spirit?

that lady has been phucking and living with a demon......some demons are pervert. the case of giants in the bible was as a result of fallen angels (demons) having sexua.al relationship with humans.

it is stated clearly, a man is appointed to die once after which is judgement.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by onatisi(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Ok , now I don wake up and I wan talk my own. Please let's get some facts clear here . In this life or world there are 2 beings. Spiritual beings and physical beings. All this jin theory is what some islamic scholars call alujonu we christians call them demonic spirits. Just as we christian believe in angels that they are from God so also we believe that these alijonu are fallen angels and that they are agent of darkness. The bible also buttress this point as it is written that the angels of the Lord left heaven and came to this world and married women and these women gave birth to giants but when the flood came they shed of their human flesh and wanted to go back to heaven but God didn't allow them. So there is nothing special in the fact that jin or existence of demonic spirits. Infact most alfas and pastors use these jin or alijonu to prophesy or to tell u what has happened to you. When u go to see them ,it is this spirits that will be telling them everything about u. Now back to the topic,according to christianity,there is NOTHING LIKE AKUDAYA OR REINCARNATION ,the bible explicitly states it that instantly after death the next thing is judgement. But if u see someone who is dead been alive in human form ,please know that it is the manipulation of the devil to make u believe in occultic powers.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Dannidom(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
gbadexy:

My brother, that man was dabbling into occultic practices. Fashy any garnishing he used to justify it.
I don't even see the need of killing animals during prayers when one is not worshipping dieties. I understand the sallah sacrifice is only symbolic and not compulsory.
I doubt the prayer the man was doing before the jinns and iyalode started visiting him were normal supplications. He deliberately set out to liase with jinns.

my brother the tin dey too suspicious oh and come to think of it arent jinns made to be "demons"
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Yunus2012(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

what complete details?
I have read the quran, hadith, sira, book written by Muslim apologist etc and I haven't been able to see any meaningful truth ot any essential things there.... everything in those books of details are things that a 12 years old will laugh about.

1. check how god created even and earth in the quran
2. How pig and dog is forbidden but camel urine is great
3. how god placed mountain on earth to stabilized the earth.
4. How the sun set on a mouldy plain
5.How god only knows about plant and animal and fail to mention nothing about micro organisms that have more population than all other living things

God of those books only know what man can see ( even if it is illusion, like the heaven) and fail to know what a man can't see

So in your considered opinion the creation of heaven and earth is something trivial right. one thing the Quran kept saying is that its only for those who reason.
who mention that Quran only talked about things visible to man and I asked :the description of the growth of the fetus in the womb through all the stages was VERY visible 1400 years ago right? the statement that all creature was created from water was equally glaring in the desert.
It is the only Book that described event after death what is available both in even and hell as well as why human race has different colour race and language.
I belief that you lied when u said you have studied the Quran. or you have some other issues.

6 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Yunus2012:

So in your considered opinion the creation of heaven and earth is something trivial right. one thing the Quran kept saying is that its only for those who reason.
who mention that Quran only talked about things visible to man and I asked :the description of the growth of the fetus in the womb through all the stages was VERY visible 1400 years ago right? the statement that all creature was created from water was equally glaring in the desert.
It is the only Book that described event after death what is available both in even and hell as well as why human race has different colour race and language.
I belief that you lied when u said you have studied the Quran. or you have some other issues.

what appears in the Qur’an is only what
Muhammad had a direct experience of: primarily
the “Heaven” and the Earth, and secondarily the
Sun, Moon, and stars. I put “Heaven” in quotes
because, as you probably know from your modern scientific knowledge, there is nothing like “heaven” in reality. What we see above our heads at daytime is the bluish color of the lower portion of
the atmosphere that surrounds the Earth. That
bluish color is caused by dust particles that
scatter the sunlight, absorbing the colors of longer
wavelengths (such as red, yellow, and green) and
letting only the shorter-wavelength colors such as
cyan and blue reach our eyes. At nighttime, since
there is no sunlight, there is no such scattering, so
we can see through the atmosphere and our sight
reaches much farther, all the way to the stars of
our galactic neighborhood. However, even the
closest stars are far-far away, at least
compared to the distances of the Moon and Sun.
The Moon is the natural object which is closest to
the Earth (please pay attention to this), being at
a mean distance of around 380,000 km. The Sun is
farther away, at a mean distance of 149,000,000
km (149 million) away from us. But even the
closest star (called “Proxima Centauri”) is really-
really far away, at a distance of around
40,519,553,200,000 km (40 trillion). All the stars
that we see with the unaided eye are no more than
28,000 trillion km away (or: 28 quadrillion), but
beyond those there are stars that we see only
through telescopes, and which form our galaxy,
the Milky Way. It is estimated that from here to
the center of our galaxy it’s a distance of around
1,100 quadrillion kilometers, more or less. But still,
our galaxy is only a small “island” in a universe
full of other galaxies — billions of them. Some of
the galaxies are close together, forming clusters
(groups), and such clusters form even larger
clusters, and so on. There is an estimated number
of (at least) 200 billion galaxies in the universe

In summary, there is nothing like “heaven” in
reality. The “heaven” is only an illusion, caused by some properties of our planet’s atmosphere.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2014
And the closest object to us is the Moon. Farther away is the Sun (and the planets of our solar system);
much-much farther away are the stars of our
galaxy, and other galaxies are even farther. Now, what do we read in the Qur’an? What is our data ?

We read that Allah himself says he is the creator of the Earth, the Heaven, the Sun, the Moon, and the stars.
In verse 71:15 we are told: “Allah has
created the seven heavens, one above another” .

First, I must note that modern science recognizes no such divisions of the skyes science divides the Earth’s atmosphere into layers.
But Allah didn’t mean the Earth’s atmosphere by the word “heaven”, because the Sun and the Moon are in some part of the “seven heavens”, according to the
Qur’an, and such astronomical objects are of
course not in our Earth’s atmosphere.

Moreover, in verse 37:6 Allah tells us that he put the stars in
the lowest of the seven heavens: 37:6 “We have indeed decked the lowest heaven
with an adornment, the stars.”
If the lowest heaven is decked with stars, surely the word “heaven” cannot refer to our
atmosphere, right my dear Muslim reader?

Let’s move on.
But here comes the disaster: if the stars are in
the lowest (or nearest) heaven, what is there in
the other six heavens? Alas! The Moon is there!
Here is the datum, in 71:16 , as a continuation of
71:15 :
71:15 “See ye not how Allah has created the seven heavens, one above another,”
71:16 “And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun a lamp?”
No, my dear Muslim, “I see not” what your book is talking about. If the Moon is a light in the midst of the (supposed) seven heavens, then it is
necessarily farther away than the stars, which
adorn the “lowest heaven” , the one nearest to us.
Is there any way to escape from this conclusion?
Does the Qur’an say that Allah put the stars on
the lowest heaven?
Does the Qur’an say that the Moon is in the midst of the (supposed) seven heavens?
Do we conclude from this that the Moon must be farther away from the stars?
Does that last conclusion contradic
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by asodeboyede(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

They are called Alujonu in yoruba. I believe that their narrative in Islam correspond with Yoruba ones. Maybe a slight difference.

It is a pity you really have a vague idea of what you are trying to expound, courtesy of your religion! Before going any step further may I make fact to tell you that the God of the Bible and the god of the quran are NOT the same Hebrews 1:1-14! So now a little bit further, God(Yahweh) created the heavens and the earth, Psalm 24:1 and ONLY three beings namely; Angels, Man and Animals Psalm 8:4-9! Immediately after the rebellion of satan(lucifer) he was cast down to the earth Ezekiel 28:11-19, Revelation 12:10-12! God later made and planted Man and delegated him with AUTHORITY on earth to rule and have dominion as God's ambassadors(Genesis 1:26-31, Psalm 115:16). Man lost his authority to the devil( Genesis 3:1-24) and that is what Jesus came to restore, John 10:10, 1corinthians 15:20-24, Colosians 1:12-21! The devil and other fallen angels that rebelled with him are the ones going about fooling the spiritually gullible up and down! They've been mixing with man right from inception, Genesis 6:1-7, the sons of God referred to in that verse are the fallen angels that kept not their estate, Jude 6, they are all to end up in hell! It is this fallen angels that are behind the op's question, AKUDAYA, magic, esoterics, metaphysics, cultism and other' Christ'less religions of the world e.g Islam, Taoism, Hinduism, Grail Message and other baseless spiritualism! They give visions and spiritual gifts too, Acts 13:6-12, 16:16-19, ! They perform signs and wonders too; even some fake pastors are patronising them! That's why as Christians we are not meant to believe every spirit, but bring them to the forensic analysis of the WORD OF GOD, Isaiah 8:20, 1John4:1-3,!

It has been appointed unto man once to die after which judgement, once a man dies, even a day old baby his spirit returns back to God(the owner)! But the fallen angels(demons or what you may call them in your own theory), makes use of their bodies to fool men! Selah

I pray may the Holy Spirit open your understanding to this salient facts!

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by iamord(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2014
An insightful thread put up here. The story of these akudaya have been so constant that we can't sweep under the carpet. And I must say I have gained a lot. but its sad to see people just describe it according to abramic religions and forgetting that tradition also holds deeper meaning to the topic. thereby discrediting anything that those not conform to their ideology . I have heard so many stories involving this case but I share one which is close to me..
Back then my mum was working in lagos chamber of commerce and pregnant with my eldest brother. She received a telegram that her father just died so she has to come home. She felt so devastated cos her father was so dear to her .she wept uncontrollably and could not be consoled. My dad did the best he could do. So he got a plane ticket for her to accra. She arrived kotoka airport still weeping. As she got out she saw a old peugot cab. And walked close and told the driver that she is heading to so so and so place. The driver which was an elderly man wearing a cap cut her short and said he knows the place she is going to that she should enter. As soon as she got in the man sped off. She said while she was in the car the man said nothing. but his side face looked exactly like her father. But he was bending his face so she won't see him clearly. Through the journey he did not utter a word. What then scared her was that she saw a sticker in front that red “passenger beware this driver could disappear at anytime”. She became so uncomfortable and thought she was in a kidnappers car. She then asked the man that sir u look like my dad. He just replied “hmm”.he continued driving. He eventually dropped her in front of the family house. Which was miles away and she didn't tell him. As she got out she was surprised that he knew where she was going to. And that he took her as far as the village. So she thanked him and asked how much is her money. He then said with an annoyed tone. “Did I ask you for money?”She said on that note the voice was her fathers. she saw he was the one. as she wanted to scream he sped off. Never to be seen. Its very real!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by iamord(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

Yes "Isa"
Some stories in Qoran was stolen from Bible
And
Some stories in bible were stolen from ancient eastern religions
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by adexsimply(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
I can really say but ,I remember seeing somone jst like my granddad after his burial
Hmm, jollof-rice induced hallucination
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2014
adexsimply:
lol
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by okpamson15(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2014
MightySparrow:
If it is real, do we have examples in American, China, Saudi, etc
when u go to those places u are calling u wil hear their own side of story, dis nigeria, so comment acording to nigeria.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by marvelito: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2014
dis is my own little story. It happened abt 6yrs ago. A midwife staying in our area. She is a family friend. She was very sick until she finaly was admitted in d hospital. After treatment.she died bt for jst 6mins. . Bt withn 6mins she died sometin happened. She appeared in the home of her dear sister.acording to d sister she refused to enter d house. She said she was in a hurry and jst came to lagos to buy tins and tot on checkng on her. Jst after d nurse left 20mins d sister got a kal dat her sister(nurse was sick and in d hospital for days nw.) cum see argument with d husband of d nurse. She take d nxt bus frm lagos home d nxt day.suprised shocked saw her sister recovering in an hospital bed. Everyone was suprised by her story.when nurse got better d first persn she askd of was her sister who was already there. D sister askd nurse. She was so suprised at d story herself.dat she knew notin. She only said was always dreaming of standing in a very empty space.during her thankgiven in church d sister repeated wot happen we were amazed at wot rilly hapens in d world beyond.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2014
marvelito:
dis is my own little story. It happened abt 6yrs ago. A midwife staying in our area. She is a family friend. She was very sick until she finaly was admitted in d hospital. After treatment.she died bt for jst 6mins. . Bt withn 6mins she died sometin happened. She appeared in the home of her dear sister.acording to d sister she refused to enter d house. She said she was in a hurry and jst came to lagos to buy tins and tot on checkng on her. Jst after d nurse left 20mins d sister got a kal dat her sister(nurse was sick and in d hospital for days nw.) cum see argument with d husband of d nurse. She take d nxt bus frm lagos home d nxt day.suprised shocked saw her sister recovering in an hospital bed. Everyone was suprised by her story.when nurse got better d first persn she askd of was her sister who was already there. D sister askd nurse. She was so suprised at d story herself.dat she knew notin. She only said was always dreaming of standing in a very empty space.during her thankgiven in church d sister repeated wot happen we were amazed at wot rilly hapens in d world beyond.

I don't believe. ..pictures or I don't believe
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
macof:

Ilorin is a slave camp, a place for cursed bastards and confused people

When I talk Yoruba, a mean pure Yoruba devoid Islamic nonsense
Guy...your head is touching! If you are not satisfied with his explanation, you don't have to attack Islam.you are really high!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Yunus2012(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

what appears in the Qur’an is only what
Muhammad had a direct experience of: primarily
the “Heaven” and the Earth, and secondarily the
Sun, Moon, and stars. I put “Heaven” in quotes
because, as you probably know from your modern scientific knowledge, there is nothing like “heaven” in reality. What we see above our heads at daytime is the bluish color of the lower portion of
the atmosphere that surrounds the Earth. That
bluish color is caused by dust particles that
scatter the sunlight, absorbing the colors of longer
wavelengths (such as red, yellow, and green) and
letting only the shorter-wavelength colors such as
cyan and blue reach our eyes. At nighttime, since
there is no sunlight, there is no such scattering, so
we can see through the atmosphere and our sight
reaches much farther, all the way to the stars of
our galactic neighborhood. However, even the
closest stars are far-far away, at least
compared to the distances of the Moon and Sun.
The Moon is the natural object which is closest to
the Earth (please pay attention to this), being at
a mean distance of around 380,000 km. The Sun is
farther away, at a mean distance of 149,000,000
km (149 million) away from us. But even the
closest star (called “Proxima Centauri”) is really-
really far away, at a distance of around
40,519,553,200,000 km (40 trillion). All the stars
that we see with the unaided eye are no more than
28,000 trillion km away (or: 28 quadrillion), but
beyond those there are stars that we see only
through telescopes, and which form our galaxy,
the Milky Way. It is estimated that from here to
the center of our galaxy it’s a distance of around
1,100 quadrillion kilometers, more or less. But still,
our galaxy is only a small “island” in a universe
full of other galaxies — billions of them. Some of
the galaxies are close together, forming clusters
(groups), and such clusters form even larger
clusters, and so on. There is an estimated number
of (at least) 200 billion galaxies in the universe

In summary, there is nothing like “heaven” in
reality. The “heaven” is only an illusion, caused by some properties of our planet’s atmosphere.
So this 'heaven' as described by you is something irrellivant. if it is as easy as you describe it then you can make something similar to it.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kemmiiee:
It is real o .. Around august last year, one of my close family friends came to my house to see my mum.. She had just gotten back from Eko market to buy goods(ankara) that day.. Her husband used to follow her before he died last march .. Her customer didn't know her husband had died so she told my fam friend that herself and her husband entered the same brt the previous week.. My fam friend was shocked. She told the woman that her husband had died some months ago.. The woman screamed in shocked and fainted .. The market people had to revive her .. My grandma also has experienced this.. Things are happening in this world !!

Back in the 90s, mid 90s precisely, a fellow occupant in my aunt's store who sold yam told us that he saw the father of tenant. The man came to her and requested to see the son and she was selling her yam right in front of the son's house. Unfortunately, no one was inside the compound.

The woman selling yam asked the man to sit down till they arrived. But he refused and told her that he will come back.

A few minutes later, news from the village reach the son that his father had died.

And the woman selling yam had to tell us what she saw.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yunus2012:

So this 'heaven' as described by you is something irrellivant. if it is as easy as you describe it then you can make something similar to it.

I have been able to proof that heaven is an illusion, what else do u want?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by daryoor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

Plz don't mention my Holy Bible here, Bible is not person but word of God. it told us things about everything on earth and beyond and it cannot lie. Akudaya or whatever exists but they are Demons, Agents, Spirits that was posses that person when he or she was alive but could not leave, was caught because of the sudden death of that person. The real spirit (God) has left to God, this one is Demon if not why will it disapear when he or she sees known person?.

point of correction, not everything in the bible is the word of God, i know you will find that offensive but that the fact most of the bible sef is word of man. it seems you've not seen when demons are casted out of people, those this dont sound like being coordinated enough to exist as nomal human beings that will have a family. now you have added your own that a spirit living in the person before the death, so the spirit now flew from lagos to sokoto to create a replica body...bullsit!!! in oyo accent*

what i am very sure of is that all the religious teachings so far are incomplete and not accurate enough and their stories does not add up.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Eliasog: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
i would love to clarified this issue from biblical point of view, once you are dead you are dead. Heb 9:27, there is no man that will not die, only few exception like enoch, elijah and even Jesus died to make an atonement for our sins, then rose to live forever. But the case of Akudaya is a deception from the devil to bring confusion to man. He's a master of deception. Fallen angels do take up human form to deceive people till date but it started long ago Gen.6, so my nl people. It is all deception from the pit of hell. God is not into confusion but peace. Likewise the devil never create anything but can hijack God cratio to use to confuse man not God.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
adexsimply:
lol.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorazy:

shocked
Bro why u dey lie na angry
I no force u make u believe
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
daryoor:

point of correction, not everything in the bible is the word of God, i know you will find that offensive but that the fact most of the bible sef is word of man. it seems you've not seen when demons are casted out of people, those this dont sound like being coordinated enough to exist as nomal human beings that will have a family. now you have added your own that a spirit living in the person before the death, so the spirit now flew from lagos to sokoto to create a replica body...bullsit!!! in oyo accent*

what i am very sure of is that all the religious teachings so far are incomplete and not accurate enough and their stories does not add up.

bibles were written by people we are more intelligent that in present world contest...I wonder why people still attach meaning to a ridiculous book like bible
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by iamord(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Eliasog:
i would love to clarified this issue from biblical point of view, once you are dead you are dead. Heb 9:27, there is no man that will not die, only few exception like enoch, elijah and even Jesus died to make an atonement for our sins, then rose to live forever. But the case of Akudaya is a deception from the devil to bring confusion to man. He's a master of deception. Fallen angels do take up human form to deceive people till date but it started long ago Gen.6, so my nl people. It is all deception from the pit of hell. God is not into confusion but peace. Likewise the devil never create anything but can hijack God cratio to use to confuse man not God.

This is the problem when you have been conditioned to believe every religious ideology. Enoch and elijah are not the only people not to have tasted death.. There are so many. And in almost all traditions and civilizations. Go to your village and ask of great men that existed and you will come across some. What was gods use of creating the other planets.. Is it for mere decoration?? The earlier you know u are not alone the better. Even the deep Judaic texts make mention of a star race known as elohims that created them.. So many things . We have a distorted history here!! And identity crisis
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by daryoor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

bibles were.written by peoplw we are more intelligent that in present world contest...I wonder why people still attach meaning to a ridiculous book like bible

it not that ridiculous, it has a deep account of history, it serves as the basis of morality for a sizable amount of the human population, it serves as motivation, it gives hope to the hopeless....i cant name all the advantages. even it i criticize the bible a lot, i wont advise it be discarded.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by jeje123(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
kelechiMarie:
wow this is really helpful thanks but what language is jinn from and the children they have are they man or spirit?
Jinn is arab language they are real man.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Yunus2012(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

OK let even agree with you that the heaven is an illusion for the sake of argument. how about the earth?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Yunus2012(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

OK let even agree with you that the heaven is an illusion for the sake of argument. how about the earth? how about other creations? You don't believe in God right.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by ZEPHYREN(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
What da actual fu**ck!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.