Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? (65894 Views)

Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by SwTeee(f): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:
I have to rectify my mistake in earlier post on Rawaniyah. Before that there is a need to acknowledge existence of unseen world namely Angel (the highest of them all), Jinn, and Rawaniyah.

Of all supernatural beings we cant see, Angels are the most pious and powerful one for simple reason. They have no freedom. They do what they are ordered. Angels and Jinn are most common among humans. But in between them are Rawaniyah. My understanding is Rawaniyah are next to Angels. They live just like human i:e they reproduce, they work to earn living just like Jinn. Although Quran speaks of Angels and Jinn basically. However, the same way Quran speaks of 25 prophets of God by names and at the same time acknowledge existence of other prophets not mentioned in the Quran, is the same with Rawaniyah. Rawaniyah exist in their own dimension of space and time. We human can not see them. They have Muslims and non-muslims amongst them.

Error that I made in my earlier post is that [s]they have their own Masjid(Mosque) around Grand Mosque in Makkah.[/s] This is incorrect. I wanted to say they have their own Jummah(congregation) in the same Kahaba in Makkah but we can not see them. They do tawaf, Haj, umrah, Safa and marwa like we do. 137 yr old Rawaniyah i was talking about earlier said prophet Muhammad (God bless him) was sent to them. He said 'anytime we hear his name we send salawat on him with respect'.

Rawaniyah and Jinn are distinct but have something in common, being unseen. Most Jinn by my understanding is they are 'Jinn-aswadu'. They are evil. The curse on their father (iblis-Satan) radiates on most of them. That's why any human, like witches and wizards that use charm or magics on their fellow human, it's Jinn behind that. They consult Jinn. Jinn have lots of charm, incantation, and magic (haram). Some Rawaniyah do too but most of them are pure. They possess less charm, lots of prayers.

So if a Jinn says to you not to offer Salat you know you are threading the wrong part. Jinn too recognize Prophet Muhammad (as). They are ordered by God to worship Him Alone.

“And I did not create the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me” [al-Dhaariyaat 51:56]

However not all Jinn are non-believers and evil. Among them are Muslims and pious. Just that their 'father' iblis disobeyed God and was cursed.

"And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers."

But this doesnt mean they are all bad or disbelievers just like not all Nigerians are credit cards fraudsters, drug dealers etc

Allah reported about Jinns that they said: {'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups each having a different way (religious sect, etc.)} [72:11]

Ibn Abbas and other scholars explained this verse by saying that there are Muslims and non-Muslim Jinns. In fact both Humans and Jinns are ordered to worship Allah. So some of them believe in Allah and abide by His orders. While others refuse to believe in Allah and remain on their disbelief. The Head of this last group is the cursed Satan. Allah knows best.

Problem with we human is we marginalized them. This is bigotry. But if a Jinn is telling you not to pray anymore...that you are above the status because you gain a lot from him, you should know you dealing with Jinn-aswadu, unbelieving, demonic Jinn. Muslim Jinn or Rawaniyah will never tell you that.
if jinn also means alujonu then permit me to say this alujonu exist in islam,I school in the north and they are times in my hostel you notice some persons will just start shouting,crying, fighting etc and while doing this they have extra strength and it takes two three persons to hold them, and when you ask they will tell u its their alujonu that is disturbing them, and I notice all of them doing this are always muslim.I learnt everybody has alujonu but one hardly see a christian behaving like that except during prayer session that is if the person has an evil spirit also learnt some alujonu are good while some are bad

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by gbadexy(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:
Cutting down long narrative, throughout late 60s to 70s, he went through, hard times in terms of his spiritual quest. He did not allow this to weigh him down. He continued until one day he hears "Salam Alaikum" which means peace be upon you. He responded 'and upon you too'. He said you can imagine how happy I was getting a muslim Jinn. But the 'Jinn' corrected him. He said he's not a Jinn. That he's from Rawaniya named Razak. From there their relationship grew. This was very late in the 70s or early 80s. But he continued with prayers. Mostly Yasin and various duas. Yasin is a very poweful dua. One needs to have money to buy at least goat. If possible Ram and Cow will be a lot better. Otherwise Surah Yasin, if recited a lot can suck your blood. That is a sign of 'gbigba adua'. That's why till this moment especially in Ramadan he buys 3 big Rams. Each for 10days of Ramadan. There was a time he was broke back in the 70s but he loves keeping livestock (chickens). Thats back up just in case. He was broke when Surah Yasin started to pick. Most of his livestock are found dead very early in the morning. They dried.

Also in late 80s his then 7 yr old daughter was caught in the process. Yasin grabbed her. The man quickly sourced for money to buy big ram. By the time Ram was slaughtered, very few blood gushed out. That's, he had few moment before his daughter passed. Benefit of this prayer is that, it's a sign of nearness to God, sign of conceded prayer, and that God loves you. Once God loves someone, that is it. You begin to reach mountain top. That's why people are wondering that a man who doesnt go out to work. Has more than one wife, 17 children and maintains them all. Has large properties, lands etc. Definitely, he must be genuine. I remember back in the 90s he told me that he hard no sexual relation with women until he turned 28 when he married.
My brother, that man was dabbling into occultic practices. Fashy any garnishing he used to justify it.
I don't even see the need of killing animals during prayers when one is not worshipping dieties. I understand the sallah sacrifice is only symbolic and not compulsory.
I doubt the prayer the man was doing before the jinns and iyalode started visiting him were normal supplications. He deliberately set out to liase with jinns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Warlord3000(m): 6:00am On Nov 16, 2014
This is all simple and has been known for long..

Just go www.google.com and search for DOPPELGANGER PHENOMENON

Real life European occurrences here.

http://listverse.com/2013/08/30/10-disturbing-tales-of-doppelgangers/
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2014
MightySparrow:

Any truth that is not universal truth cannot be true. Everything obeys the rule even spiritual things and spirits that why spiritual things are similar. As a scientist I believe not in sectional truth, this is the reason black equals lack. We give more credits to reason than reality.
what's real ?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Empiree: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2014
gbadexy:

My brother, [s]that man was dabbling into occultic practices[/s]. Fashy any garnishing he used to justify it.
I don't even see the need of killing animals during prayers when one is not worshipping dieties. I understand the sallah sacrifice is only symbolic and not compulsory.
I doubt the prayer the man was doing before the jinns and iyalode started visiting him were normal supplications. He deliberately set out to liase with jinns.
Nah, prayer and sacrifice are to Almighty God. Nothing else. If I'd told the whole story, you could easily put the whole thing in context. sacrificial animal is expiation of sins, wasila (means of nearness to God) etc. Yes, it's special prayer as in a lot of it. It's not mandatory. It's personal. I think I kinda explain further in this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories/4. You see, when you kind of get serious with prayers, their will be obstacles (spiritual/physical). You deal with it the way you deem fit. I am not here to defend anything. You have option to accept story as it is or turn it down.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2014
adeowo84:
it has happen around where i was living in ibadan in d 90s...we never know dis man was akudaya until wen i came back from school and was told dat d man had gone

And you concluded that he was akudaya just because the man was gone? Am I missing something here?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2014
I've heard numerous stories about this akudaya but i will share 1 that really shocked me.

A young man who happened to be the only son of his parents died miserably. Though i wasn't told where he died or how he died. He was the heir to the fathers wealth as the only son.

The man was said to have established a business booming with lots of customers in lagos(why always lagos?).... He also got married but not legally to a pretty young lady there and they had kids...

When the young man sensed his time of existence as partial human was coming to an end, he talked to his wife about seeing his parents (i still ask myself, why now?). The wife agreed. They were few distant away from home before the man came up with excuse.... He told his wife he needed to get some items from the market. He gave the wife direction on how she'd be able to locate their main house. The wife with the kids kept going. On reaching the house, the mother of the man saw them and asked if they were looking for some one. The lady described whom they were looking for and coincidentally, she was speaking to the mother in-law.... The lady told her that she's the wife of her son... The old woman, amazed by what she heard couldn't believe it.... She took the lady to the place where the man was buried and told her that he died a long time the ago.... The lady was skeptical and decided to call her husband on phone but it wasn't through.... That was how the man disappeared into thin air till today.

The question i still ask myself is - Are the kids half man-half spirit?

I believe it is a myth because all the story are like yours.

1. why would a lad/man marry somebody you don't know their relatives?
2.why the Nigga always disappear some kilometers away from the house.
4.Biologically, how will the children look

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2014
STENON:
Yes, I have witnessed such a scenario before. It happened in my town about some years ago.

This woman was selling fish, very industrious, and hardworking. On this fateful day, It was on market day, she was in the market selling her fish, Suddenly, someone that came frm the former town of this fish seller, came for an occassion in my town and went to buy fish. On getting to that fish seller point, she was about to pay for the fish when she noticed that this Particular fish seller has been dead and buried in their hometown.Then, the woman shouted/raised the alarm in the markes by shouting.....Oku....Oku...i.e. Dead body...Dead body....

OMG......everybody just started running,I threw away all my belongings while running, I fell down, stood up, and started my race again.... all those that bought fish threw it away immediately..
The fish seller disappeared immediately, and since then, she has never come back to my town again.
It was an unforgetable experience for me o.

Interresting ...
I could see you on the street and scream akudaya.
By doing so, people would start running and then they would go on to give testimony of seeing an akudaya.

Futhermore, you indicated the "akudaya" was a hardworking lady. What a creative way to put a hardworking competitor out of business smiley

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Wisegeek01(m): 6:32am On Nov 16, 2014
. .. lipsrsealed . ..
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Greenlandncom(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Man is partly Spirit.

In other news:
Here is a FREE site that shows you how to be a position to earn up to $100 daily without any investment to make.
http://www.100dollarstoday..com
Good luck!
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

Quran says:

"And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). "

Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being. There are righteous ones among them. Not all of them are evil.

Do They Die:

Yes. Jinn do die. As long as they are creatures created by Allah (swt), they should die. They are creatures that marry, produce children, eat, drink, and die like all other creatures in the universe. One may read Qur'an Surah Al-Rahman (The Most Merciful) [Qur'an, 55:26-28].

guy,GOD bless your memory, I remember one old blind woman in my area, she is a family friend but lost her sight long time ago,the woman told me that she use to see some creatures like human, some have two heads, she saw some of them walking on the wall,I think they live in different way on this planet,she will see them walking all around, they have children, .......

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2014
voltron:
I have seen one, an acquaintance of mine from togo.. he was a ball boy at the tennis club i practiced 7 years back. he was very sick and was asthmatic. At some point his sisters took him back to togo for native treatment. towards December that same year, he called me as i was taking an evening stroll down the street and I asked him if he was well and he said yes, he just recovered and came back to lagos to hustle. I told him to take it easy and rest because he was still looking very ill with his eyes sunk in. A week later, I was told later that he bought drinks for his friends at some local bar and this got interesting. his Sister came back from togo a week after to tell his friends that gregoir died at least a month ago, he was buried and mourned and she came back to let them know. for real. i was scared like sh@#it. I spoke with this guy and shook hands with him a week back.
Jeez... Scary ish right there sad

Where do these 'things' get the money to spend?
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Saklekplus:

guy,GOD bless your memory, I remember one old blind woman in my area, she is a family friend but lost her sight long time ago,the woman told me that she use to see some creatures like human, some have two heads, she saw some of them walking on the wall,I think they live in different way on this planet,she will see them walking all around, they have children, .......

Alm these are absurd. ..you believe a blind woman seeing.creatures walking on walls. she might be suffering from a mental peoblem
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Ibigiga5050:
Hi guys, well normally I don’t reply post on nairaland, just read and move on, but this topic got my attention, sincerely believe me guy a lot shit happens in this world that we don’t have an idea of, pls believe me. I studied science in secondary school and am the type the read a lot and widely. Most of you guy just talk bull shit about topic like this without ever having close encounter with beings of other energy source.
Recently I was thinking of instituting a research team to study the supernatural world. Well that not going to be soon, don’t have the resources to do that.
Now back to the topic, I met a guy long ago, I won’t give details of the meeting (privacy sake) but we got talking. Later the guy told me about his family and that he got a gift from his mum, something spiritual.
Later this guy told me something about my future, I mean something to happen in weeks time, I was not aware of it and no one was aware it, it had never happened, and there is no way you could have guessed for it would happen.
When this guy told, I never believed him, thought its one of those rubbish people say about.
Surprisingly, it happened, and it was a very painful period.
Now back to the real story, he told me an encounter he had with so called akudaya.
When he was telling the story, I monitored his body language and his speaking to notice any sign of lying. This guy was telling the truth, I could see the frankness in his eye and the emotion.
It’s been awhile I can’t remember all the details of the encounter but what happen was he met a lady who took him home somewhere in lekki.
They entered this big house well furnished, beautiful house he was welcomed, and the lady leave alone.
After a number of visits, the lady sent on errand to her home state to deliver a message to her family.
This guy obliged, he travelled to the state, on getting there after delivering the message, the lady he met at the house stared calling all the neighbours to assemble thinking this guy was a fraud.
He save his head he called the phone number of the lady in Lagos it ranged and he spoke to her, he gave the phone to the lady’s family none of them could hear the voice over the phone only this guy could hear the voice, puzzling.
After he escape from the lady’s family, he travelled back to Lagos to check the building and express his displeasure to the lady, unfortunately he met a mallam at the gate who informed him that the house has been inhabited for a long time. The guy was confused!
Twilight Zone grin grin
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2014
dancok:
op come to Akure in ondo state i will show u d house build by akudqya,the house is in front of my sister shop., come let me show u will be terify.
Pictures or... wink

2 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2014
FINATUDE:
Myth? YES
Reality? YES

myth cos i have not seen any AKUDAYA in my life

reality cos i have seen someone married to one ...this lady came for spiritual help that was how i got to know...

Here is her story...

A guy from abeokuta was commercial driver and had accident and died and was buried in abeokuta leaving a wife and a kid behind only to start living in abidjan as commercial driver and had accident and died but he got married to an ejigbo girl with 3 kids in a space of 7 yrs or so...his body was brought to abeokuta by d union but it was rejected by his mother who showed them d previous grave...but when she saw d pics she fainted or so according to d ivorian wife. The body was returned to ivory coast....d worst was that he paid school fees ....
My goodness...shocked
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by goodboy17: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2014
tor, na ji
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2014
gbadexy:

My brother, that man was dabbling into occultic practices. Fashy any garnishing he used to justify it.
I completely agree. It sounds like the man was practising syncretism
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Warlord3000:
This is all simple and has been known for long..

Just go www.google.com and search for DOPPELGANGER PHENOMENON

Real life European occurrences here.

http://listverse.com/2013/08/30/10-disturbing-tales-of-doppelgangers/
Funny enough, doppelgangers are demons and those who they impersonate often fall ill and die shortly after. If they don't die, they fall ill for some time before recovering.

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Serenity22: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Zedric:
So the reason you don't believe it is because you haven't heard a white man's story abi? Brainwashed slowpoke
the way we africans kiss the white man's ass and take them as demi-gods scares me a lot.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by shegz1(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2014
i believe akudaya exist because of the story i have heard about them and don't forget one that happen in Osun state last year. But I don't know why people now mixed religion with tradition. If you have elders at home go and ask them the difference between Akudaya and Anjannu, there is different between them.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by LordGuru: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Similar to asking u "whr were u before u appeared in ur mother's womb and where do u go after u die?" Questions non can answer with absolute certainty.
Warning! Whasapp virus is seriously spreading now, read thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1998200/whasapp-virus-seriously-attacking-phones
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Synthase(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

According to Islam, Jesus is NOT dead. Therefore when Jesus appeared to his disciples it was him. When he returns in the Last Age, his is not incarnate. He's Jesus(as)
Hmmmm, I guess we have two 'Jesuses' the one you just described up ther with 'as' in front of the name is the islamic jesus. grin

nice topic though...

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by VirginFinder: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2014
The secret thing belong to God! But those things that are revealed belong to us and our children forever.
-Deuteronomy

And there are so many things we dare not attempt to comprehend with our human brain else...

4 Likes

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Zedric:
So the reason you don't believe it is because you haven't heard a white man's story abi? Brainwashed slowpoke
don't mind the slowpoke, even a white America movie produced a film where a man died and went to another city to be intimate with another person. If they don't believe in it, they wouldn't produce the movie like
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by midasbliss(f): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Wow... I haven't experienced any(I pray never to) I have heard lots of stories... Scary
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by victorazy(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2014
daryoor:

if they are in their own world then what are they looking for in my dirty bathroom, a person living is someone elses bathroom shouldnt even be capable of impersonating talk less of amassing wealth as someone else narrated in her story. if out worlds are parallel why cant i also go to live their dirty bathroom?

even in the bible just like the quran it is said that death is final. but samuel was summoned from his tomb, he answered and it didnt sound like a demon, if u think its easy to impersonate take my form for 12hours and see how my whole family will freak out and you are human let not even consider a jinn . and if jinns live for thousands of years i guess they should over populated outnumbering us a thousand to one why dont we then have millions of them in the akudaya business.

my point: the story doesn't add up

my conclusion: nobody has an understanding of whats going on, not the quran or bible or imam or pastor, nobody...yet.

Plz don't mention my Holy Bible here, Bible is not person but word of God. it told us things about everything on earth and beyond and it cannot lie. Akudaya or whatever exists but they are Demons, Agents, Spirits that was posses that person when he or she was alive but could not leave, was caught because of the sudden death of that person. The real spirit (God) has left to God, this one is Demon if not why will it disapear when he or she sees known person?.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by pimplucious: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

According to Islam, Jesus is NOT dead. Therefore when Jesus appeared to his disciples it was him. When he returns in the Last Age, his is not incarnate. He's Jesus(as)

Wetin concern Islam and Jesus abeg?

1 Like

Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by masqot(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2014
I'll not believe the existence of these Akudaya in the real sense of it. One, report about sighting them is usually a third, fourth or even fifth party report ( i.e the person that actually witnessed it is usually nowhere to be found).
Then, according to several reports heard, the story always end in " he/she disappeared into thin air". Why?
My belief is this;
The dead person is dead. I doubt if those that sighted Akudaya actually sighted one ( maybe, they just saw a look-alike and by the time they got back to confirm it with other people, they discover It's by no means the person).
Lastly, why do Akudayas disappear? They've got something to hide. Evil intention aimed at causing confusion. This make me believe a contributor who said, Akudayas are Jinn - the evil ones, that want to deceive the gullible.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

Quran says:

"And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). "

Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being. There are righteous ones among them. Not all of them are evil.

Do They Die:

Yes. Jinn do die. As long as they are creatures created by Allah (swt), they should die. They are creatures that marry, produce children, eat, drink, and die like all other creatures in the universe. One may read Qur'an Surah Al-Rahman (The Most Merciful) [Qur'an, 55:26-28].

You just turn this thread into islam ishhh
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by rhymz(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Empiree:

Quran says:

Do They Die:

bullshyte. Do you know of any jinny or her children or even have a personal experience besides the fairy-tale recorded in holy books with conflicting reports of reincarnation.
Re: Akudaya:myth Or Reality? by Wisegeek01(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.