Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back (53314 Views)

How Airtel Actually Charges Android Users On Their Blackberry Data Plans / Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB / Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by 3coins(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
jaypee01:

Wanna find out if spectranet works outside Lagos
i really dunno...maybe you should check out their website
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Ucbiu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Team BB 10 lolz... For lyf...

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
How will this help cure ebola
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
obiscolly:
Lol...have you heard of the BlackBerry z30? Perhaps you should Google it. It's a 5 inch screen bb10 phone, which is way too big for my liking...lol, talkless of a 5.5 inch. I like phones I can operate with just one hand that's why I'm quite comfortable with the z10.
sure I've heard of it, I do not want to buy it then rim realises a bigger phone. That was what happened with my 9860, I bought it then z10 was released January with z30 released later that same year. My 9860 still serves well after 3 years though I bought new battery this year.

My Android phone has a 6.3inch screen. When I'm not in a hurry or performing simple tasks, I can operate with one hand. I was conservative in mentioning 5.5inch, my true love will be at least 6inches just like Nokia and Sony has.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Ay92(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pictures of android users returning to BB or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kayustones: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
BlackBerry can never do one-tenth of what android phones do. Take it or leave it.
If u want to prove me otherwise, please go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kayustones: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
onyeuka: 10k android fone is much beta dan 100k blackberry fone
You've hit the nail on its head
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by osjoshua(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
jaryeh: .
seun see one space keeper
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by obiscolly(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
blink182: sure I've heard of it, I do not want to buy it then rim realises a bigger phone. That was what happened with my 9860, I bought it then z10 was released January with z30 released later that same year. My 9860 still serves well after 3 years though I bought new battery this year.

My Android phone has a 6.3inch screen. When I'm not in a hurry or performing simple tasks, I can operate with one hand. I was conservative in mentioning 5.5inch, my true love will be at least 6inches just like Nokia and Sony has.
6.3 inch? shocked I won't personally classify that as a phone? That's a tablet. Well, everyone's got his taste. The next phone to watch out for is the BlackBerry passport. Just the perfect size of screen for me with a touch sensitive keypad. I'm loving it already. #anticipate

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by babaijo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
How to Buy Ridiculously Cheap
Data Bundles on MTN and Etisalat
It is no doubt that
Nigerians pay
higher sum for
internet
subscriptions
than our
counterparts in other
countries. It is a known fact that internet data is a
free bonus for telephone subscriber in some
advanced countries. Though we are not there yet,
we are moving there as I am about to show you
how to get ridiculously cheap data bundles like
we have never had in Nigeria before.
This is How It Works
Mind you, this is not the usual tweak or cheat. It
is a legitimate data bundle. I am reselling as an
agent of the company that buys in Bulk from the
telecom operators and we sell in bits; a kind or
wholesale purchase and retail sales. Many thanks
to MTN and Etisalat that have made this possible.
We are looking forward to getting other operators
to follow suite.
How Much is for Each Data
On MTN Network, this is what you get for each
price:
MTN 250MB- N400
MTN 500MB- N650
MTN 1GB- N1,300
MTN 2GB- N2,200
MTN 3GB- N3,300
…And if you are an Etisalat subscriber, this is for
you:
ETI 250MB- N450
ETI 500MB- N800
ETI 1GB- N1,400
How to Subscribe:
Pay the amount that corresponds with your
desired data bundle into my Bank Account
Bank: First Bank of Nig Ltd
Acct Name: Bayo Tayo
Acct No: 3029737494
After payment, send a text message containing
Depositor’s Name, Amount Paid, Bundle Plan
paid for, and Phone No to be credited with the
data bundle to 08077757306. Your order will be
processed immediately payment is confirmed.
PS: All data bundles are valid for 1 Month and
can be used on Android devices and PCs.
Unexhausted data can also be rolled over to the
next month and will be added up when you re-subscribe.

for more information contact me on whatsapp 08065932978
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by MztrChukwu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: Looooool...I gave up on android since lyk a year ago..back wit my blackberry bold n enjoying life on glo while watching android users whine n mise their meager megabytes..

Lmaooo this gotta be the best comment ever on nairaland! BlackBerry for life baby!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by okonja(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Well, if its about data, you can buy it cheap from me., kindly check my signature for details
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
obiscolly:
6.3 inch? shocked I won't personally classify that as a phone? That's a tablet. Well, everyone's got his taste. The next phone to watch out for is the BlackBerry passport. Just the perfect size of screen for me with a touch sensitive keypad. I'm loving it already. #anticipate
phablets, I love them. If there's no sign of a bigger phone this year then I'll have to settle for the z30.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by MztrChukwu(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
slinkman: Android is for the big boys, just like iphone, if you can't afford to browse with it then u are not even supposed to own one.

mtn's gat an android fone that goes for just 8k and u still say "android is for the big boys" undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by donhils: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ucbiu: Team BB 10 lolz... For lyf...
Do you guys use BIS on bb 10 phones or is it all those funny bb10 bundles?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by MztrChukwu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
blink182: phablets, I love them. If there's no sign of a bigger phone this year then I'll have to settle for the z30.

Z3 is slightly bigger in size than the z30 but the specs are kinda lower compared to the z30. Still bb100 rulez! Did I forget 2 mention I called my fiancee for over 2hrs 2day via bbm voice and it only cost me abt 170mb... LMAOOO
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by bigiyaro(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
BB 10 data costs same as Android. With 1gig for 1k for Android, bb can Bleep itself.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by MztrChukwu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
baseg25: wat abt security?

Android na ashawo OS when it comes to security! Any fool can hack in2 an android device
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
MztrChukwu:

Z3 is slightly bigger in size than the z30 but the specs are kinda lower compared to the z30. Still bb100 rulez! Did I forget 2 mention I called my fiancee for over 2hrs 2day via bbm voice and it only cost me abt 170mb... LMAOOO
wow, I've never tried that stuff and the z3 is just trash.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by RichieBrown(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
winkHehehe* guess I'm neutral on this,gat my blackberry9300 and gionee P4,blackberry for browsing,gionee for gamin experience••• Jus luv dah BIG SCREEN
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by joeblack62: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Another yaba left inmate,you no sabi book at all
Haha...And you be yaba right ba?? eran!
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by lorRhyMeZ: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
GenWOJUOLA:

i forgot to add "and put on their datas once a day"

Yeaaaaah..dats even when their batteries aint dead grin
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by lorRhyMeZ: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
MztrChukwu:

Lmaooo this gotta be the best comment ever on nairaland! BlackBerry for life baby!

U know this mehn! grin Chop this Knuckle[!!!!] my guy.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by sammoe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Premiership has started.

These ones are watching android vs blackberry.

Welldone.

Meanwhile who wants my curve 7.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
itsIYKE: #Teamiloveandroid foreva,I browse free on my HTC sensation. 4G,I can download the whole of google play nd my network provider won't knw where their data is leaking from grin
Very good! Starting from now The Information Technology Department of MTN will take up this issue(that is if you are using MTN) and rectify the leakage
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by thomasdareal(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Leave it or take it,BB is still among the best...and watch out BB is coming back....lool look!
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Blackberry all the way! Android is way to expensive
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kobonaire(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Our network access is expensive... plain and simple.
Worldwide, the Android is a known to be a solid OS compared to a Crackberry .... BB must even be celebrating that some people are buying their dinosaur phones.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by mikelblinks(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Help!!!Android dey folo phone come.
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by Cutesexy1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
queenlabisi: yep if u use glo
how do i go abt d subscription,and some folks are saying the normal BB subscription wouldnt work on Z10
Re: Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back by kobonaire(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
MztrChukwu: Android na ashawo OS when it comes to security! Any fool can hack in2 an android device
oh really?? Let me guess, next you will tell me that Obama gave Naija Ebola??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.