Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". (6530 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Dont Blame Him 4 Not Beign Faithfull / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
In a world of continues infedelity from both men and women
there still seems to be some men who would love to date, marry and live with just one woman.

but the question is :
1.are ladies willing and ready to stick with just one man all there lives
is it possible?
2. and on what condition would you do that

ladies just straight to the point the men want to know
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
pls keep it simple straight to the point
even guys too
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Its possible but difficult
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Its possible but difficult

ok how is it possible
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Of course it's possible... I won't do it based on a condition. I would do it because it's the right thing to do. And... Since when is being faithful based on a condition? For the most part, it's a personal decision, resolution or discipline to be faithful and we all can do it if the will to do it is there.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by marieolae(f): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
robosky02:
In a world of continues infedelity from both men and women
there still seems to be some men who would love to date, marry and live with just one woman.

but the question is :
1.are ladies willing and ready to stick with just one man all there lives
is it possible?
2. and on what condition would you do that

ladies just straight to the point the men want to know
I am willing to..under the conditions that he makes me happy, satisfies me in every possible way..nd shows complete commitment

4 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
dmcdad: Of course it's possible... I won't do it based on a condition. I would do it because it's the right thing to do. And... Since when is being faithful based on a condition? For the most part, it's a personal decision, resolution or discipline to be faithful and we all can do it if the will to do it is there.

hmmmmmmmmm ok
keep it coming
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
robosky02:

ok how is it possible
i should answer it in objective or theory? Or we should do it in practical? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
"I am willing to..under the conditions that he makes me happy, satisfies me in every possible way..nd shows complete commitment"

@ marieolae
how do you keep "the will" in the face of temptation all around
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i should answer it in objective or theory? Or we should do it in practical? undecided

lols
just tell us what you will do to stay faithfull to just one....... all life
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Emessy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yes if she is a lady not a ho

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Its very possible , for me I can , as long as he is someone that compliments me and he's dreams and visions tallies with mine .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
robosky02:

lols
just tell us what you will do to stay faithfull to just one....... all life
i was talking from the ladies' perspective.

I'm afraid i can't answer that wink
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
What's there? not difficult at all as long as we understand and trust each other.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by robosky02(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: Its very possible , for me I can , as long as he is someone that compliments me and he's dreams and visions tallies with mine .

please give us practical things you"ll do or not do to stay focus on just one man (for guys one woman)
forsaking alllllllllll other till death do you parth
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Kentnickole(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I am willing to..under the conditions that he makes me happy, satisfies me in every possible way..nd shows complete commitment
Why u go expose me for publc like this na... B4 nko... I will
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by marieolae(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Why u go xpose me for puplic like this na... B4 nko... I will
lool

1 Like

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yea,itz very possible 4 me
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Ivanspring(f): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
It is possible to be faithful to just one person and I'm a witness to this.
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I am willing to..under the conditions that he makes me happy, satisfies me in every possible way..nd shows complete commitment
Even God cannot do the affore-mentioned for you. Being faithful doesn't come with conditions, if you check your dictionary it says, loyal, being devote to a person, and honoring your vows. So spare us all these bla bla you listed here because you too have your own short-coming. Or does it mean he is free to cheat on you when you don't act up to expectation?

I don't think you know the consequences of cheating on your husband. It is instant death in some places.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: Its very possible , for me I can , as long as he is someone that compliments me and he's dreams and visions tallies with mine .
smiley
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Only if I am married to him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy: Only if I am married to him.
cheat alert!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: cheat alert!!! shocked
Your left bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nobleval: smiley
how are you dear , haven't seen you in a while.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy: Only if I am married to him.
Nne ure are harsh o. Why?
Lol. How u go say 'only if am married to him'?
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
robosky02:

please give us practical things you"ll do or not do to stay focus on just one man (for guys one woman)
forsaking alllllllllll other till death do you parth

this your question strong gan

1 Like

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

How can you live with a man all your life without getting married to him in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Your left bottom.
grin grin
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey:

How can you live with a man all your life without getting married to him in the first place
Lolll. I didn't even reason it from that angle.
You have a valid point there. So that question is for the married women.

Like can u be faithful to ur husband all ur life? Right??
Now I get the twist. U get sense...lol
Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Because as a married woman, I have no reason whatsoever to cheat on my hubby.
As a single girl mistake or temptations fit happen.

I'm just being sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Because as a married woman, I have no reason whatsoever to cheat on my hubby.
As a single girl mistake or temptations fit happen.

I'm just being sincere.
Truetalk, no reasonable married woman should cheat, both men/women. Those vows are too sacred to be broken/bent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / 7 ‘very Bad Things’ Every Woman Should Do To Her Man / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.