Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Crack In The Wall - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crack In The Wall (2025 Views)

Nails In The Wall / Mirror Mirror On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In The Wall by pickabeau1: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I wonder! Dodgy op

Lol...let him free the girl so she can meet someone else

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by Opiosko: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
I can't fit laff mehn! She told u a honest truth and u got offended by it,.... came here to to advertise urslf. Bro urs is a case of "it's better to keep mute nd be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubts". Like someone said, i think u are not being honest hence u are hiding d ho u came from.

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lol...let him free the girl so she can meet someone else
Abi ooo

Eeeeeeeish!

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Otunba jokes aside, you got issues.How can you date a woman for 11 months and y'all only meet up in public? Come ooooooooooon! Are you married and living with your legal wife? What are you hiding? U dey sleep under bridge? No offense#
I appreciates ur effort a lot, perhaps u didn't read my write up quite well,I'm from a background where bringing dft ladies home is seriously frown @, I have my MEng and MBA(in view) bt stl without a stable job wc makes marriage nt my priority for the moment and u shd knw wot ladies can b upto. My babe is jst a year adrift of mine and God forbid, if tins dosnt shw up timely, she myt go wt a guy wt beta status of the moment, will I nw go back home to tell them my relationshp wit her didn't work out? Sure I will be asked if I didn't pray abt it earlier on.............wit all av seen from ppls comments, tink am well pleased and let me from here appreciate everyone for their contributions, things are nw back in place. I wil try absorb whateva shame dt myt come wt it later in life if at all she did other wise
Re: Crack In The Wall by Opiosko: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2014
otunbakhakiz: I appreciates ur effort a lot, perhaps u didn't read my write up quite well,I'm from a background where bringing dft ladies home is seriously frown @, I have my MEng and MBA(in view) bt stl without a stable job wc makes marriage nt my priority for the moment and u shd knw wot ladies can b upto. My babe is jst a year adrift of mine and God forbid, if tins dosnt shw up timely, she myt go wt a guy wt beta status of the moment, will I nw go back home to tell them my relationshp wit her didn't work out? Sure I will be asked if I didn't pray abt it earlier on.............wit all av seen from ppls comments, tink am well pleased and let me from here appreciate everyone for their contributions, things are nw back in place. I wil try absorb whateva shame dt myt come wt it later in life if at all she did other wise
Hmm! This is a better response. You are not thinking of marriage nd it seems she's pressuring u to move faster. I think you need to make a decision... I mean if you are not thinking abt marriage now, u should make her to understand that. It will make both of u to understand the situation properly than hide facts and be second guessing each others action. I know you are afriad of losing her, which is already a possibilty, but it's better to lose being honest with ur dignity intact than go "corner corner" and still lose at the end. About ur family, well dunno abt em but i took my girl home at 24 nd introduced her as a gud friend then a one on one with mum later and that fixed it. Sorry for the sermon.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Opiosko: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2014
otunbakhakiz: I appreciates ur effort a lot, perhaps u didn't read my write up quite well,I'm from a background where bringing dft ladies home is seriously frown @, I have my MEng and MBA(in view) bt stl without a stable job wc makes marriage nt my priority for the moment and u shd knw wot ladies can b upto. My babe is jst a year adrift of mine and God forbid, if tins dosnt shw up timely, she myt go wt a guy wt beta status of the moment, will I nw go back home to tell them my relationshp wit her didn't work out? Sure I will be asked if I didn't pray abt it earlier on.............wit all av seen from ppls comments, tink am well pleased and let me from here appreciate everyone for their contributions, things are nw back in place. I wil try absorb whateva shame dt myt come wt it later in life if at all she did other wise
Re: Crack In The Wall by Tvegas(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014

If i were your girl,i would have cut you lose within 6 months if i dont know where you stay. Secondly i always tell girls to ask their guys what his plans are at the beginning of a relationship because a woman doesn't have all the time to waste. If she loves you she will appreciate you as you are and stay with you till you get a job. If she leaves your parents wont kill you and it means you were never meant to be.And next time write better English.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by warrior01: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
otunbakhakiz: Have been into a relationship in d past and am sure she Is d best ever, the question abt if I wl marry her isn't the case, and am nt d type that play game wt a lady, what am tryin to avoid is getin to introduce her to my parents and later on an unforseen issues apns and she bid me bye bye. I'm from a christian home to sa where introducing dft ladies to my parents is frankly frown at. I was forced to gave my mum her number to call her for me jst for her to b sure am real and she is my number priority
Another story for the gods. You dating for almost a year and she doesn't know where you live. She's right, you're not yet matured or simply playing games. Period!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry / How Do I Tell Her That, She IHow Do I Tell Her That, She Is Not Good In Cocking? / South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.