Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy (1904 Views)

Steps To Make A Wife Happy!!!! / How To Make Your Wife Happy / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by akinbunmy: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
1. Begin by leaving notes occasionally when you go to work on 1. Begin by leaving love notes occasionally when you go to work on places where she can find it later in the day
2. Give her the responsibility to make a list of repairs or improvements.Endeavor to do them one by one . you will be surprised how she will appreciate the new changes in the home
3. Rush in hug her and give her a big kiss when she is alone in the other room sewing, reading or working. It will make her happy and believe in you
4. Throw away, the rubbish ,the unwanted or the unimportant things in the home without her notice.
5. let her know that her phone calls her always welcomed while you are the office.Endeavour never to turn down a call from her even during meetings.
6. listen to her when she talks to you. look into her eyes not at her food or the tv set.Respond positively whenever you can.Show her you her interested in what she has to say
7. phone her from the office or work just ti tell her how much you love her.Strictly no bussiness talks allowed.Give her the special unexpected moment of your time to show her your love.
8. tell her you are my best friend
9. keep on making dates with her throughout the marriage. ask for a date for friday night and tell her the appropriate time both of you will meet.
10. Help her with domestic works at times you are free.Women enjoy when their husbands do that to assist them.
11. write her some poetry expressing your feelings.when a woman receives an original poem from lover.it thrills her more.
12. surprise her with breakfast in bed.and not just on her birthdays or mother's day.if she asks "whats the occasion?" just smile and say "no particular reason, i jut love you"
13. be careful about our male habit or joking about the intelligence of women.
14. Give her a frequent break from the house and children.getting away is good for her.you can consider, evenings
15. don't run down her parents or family
16. keep your own calender of the special days of your relationships and plan special surprise of celebrations.
17, respect her friends and show an interest in getting to know them.
18. after she's spent a hard day at the kitchen, you could help her out by serving her. many mothers are used to eating their food cold because they try to serve others.
19. when the two of you are at a party or gathering, catch her eye with a wink and a smile.flirting with her in public assures her that , of all the women in that room, she is the most important to you
Re: 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by damiso(f): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ poster
awww hope you practise what you preach grin
Re: 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Andala: 3:58am On Oct 22, 2008
Preach on pastor! cool
Re: 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by JazzyJ(f): 4:21am On Oct 22, 2008
it says 92 ways but i onli see 19

wia r the oda 73?
Re: 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by AussieBoy(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2008
You fool! It's all on one hand!!

Love her, respect her, be faithful, work hard in the office and on her, be yourself, do not play mind games - you will always lose.

Outside of that my friend, you need to carry a black book around to enjoy her.
Re: 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by richo(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2008
lol!!
why are u calling him a fool? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Obodo999(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
damiso:
@ poster
awww hope you practise what you preach grin

Please make a counter thread grin

Your own. "92 ways to make your husband happy"

(1) (Reply)

Why ‘ugly’ People Marry Angels, While ‘good Looking’ Ones Stay Single Find Out Y / My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice / Woman Pregnant With Grandfather’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.