Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Sick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Sick? (1891 Views)

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by aktunde(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2010
A guy is embarrassing my girl friend, and I'm getting mad. This is not to say that I am feeling unsecured, for there is no reason for me to feel that way. However, I am getting mad because of the approach of the guy. I do not expect his kind of insanity in this generation. This is the story,

My gf had always been telling me that a particular guy had been disturbing her each time they met somewhere. But I was never bothered by her stories anyway because I see it as a normal thing for guys to patronize her because she is pretty. According to her, the guy had always been asking for her number which she told me she never gave. Unknown to my gf, the guy works at WEMA bank.

One day, my gf went to the closest WEMA Bank branch to pay some money into someone else's' account. After paying, she had to register her transaction into a book provided by the bank. Of course, she had to write her name and phone number as the depositor. She said she was so surprised when the guy who had been patronizing her suddenly appeared from one counter, and took that same register. That was how the guy got to know her real name and phone number.

That same evening, she started receiving some "flashing" on her phone. She had been flashed more about 21 times from a strange phone number. None of us could imagine who the flasher could be, so she ignored. At a point, the flashing started distracting me, and I asked her to contact the nasty flasher immediately. She picked up her phone, and typed "who are you please?" . Funny enough, the guy replied to the text using another phone number, and introduced himself as a staff of that bank. He also gave his name, and my gf knew instantly it was that same guy patronizing her. From the looks on my gf's face, I could see how infuriated she was. I asked what's wrong baby? and she couldn't tell me. She knew I would make jest of her, about the kinds of guys asking her out. So, she remained quiet. Still I didn't pressurize her to tell me what it was all about. So, I left her.

I saw my gf typing on her phone with a cold face. I guess she was trying to reply to that guy. She replied by typing this to the guy "and so what? Is that why you have been flashing me? Even if you cant afford to call, is am SMS to much to express your foolishness?" My gf droped her phone after sending that message. I picked up her phone (very unusual of me) and read what she sent to the flasher. Before I could drop the phone, another message came in. Guess what the message is, "CALL ME I LOVE YOU". I guess the guy capitalized on this "Even if you cant afford to call, is am SMS to much to express your foolishness?" So, he started sending that free text message. I laughed so much when I saw that message. I gave it to my gf, and her anger grew up again. She started crying because I never stopped laughing. She wanted to pick up her phone, probably to curse the guy, but I didn't give it to her. I kept laughing, and my laughter was really killing my gf, but I apologized latter sha.

The whole story was very funny to me the first day. But now, it isn't funny anymore. The reason is that its been like a week now since the guys has been sending her "CALL ME I LOVE YOU". I heard that you can only send that kind of text five times a day. The guy virtually used all his "CALL ME I LOVE U" code for her alone. She has over 35 of such messages on her phone now.

Why I am worried is this;

Why will a guy descend so low?
Is he normal at all?
Are some bankers so poor now, that they can't even call ladies with their phones? Or are they too full of themselves to expect ladies to call them with their phones even when such ladies know the bankers want to ask them out. Let me put it this way, to the ladies. As a girl, can you call a guy (even if he is the MD of NNPC) with your own phone, and allow him to start toasting you with your own credit? Even if you are willing to listen, who should initiate the call? And to guys, is it proper to send CALL ME I LOVE YOU to a girl, even if she is your gf? For me, I don't even know the MTN codes for all those free nonsense!

The thoughts of all these are disgusting. I feel so annoyed that I feel like kicking his balls for disgracing men.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2010
hmmm

e kpele o. The boi must be an asstard
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by UnbanME(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2010
The stalker been poor or not is irrelevant in this matter! What is really important to you is that your gf is upset and you need to nip this problem pretty fast before it becomes a serious matter.  Am not suggesting you go round to the bank and beat 7 bells out of this dude. What am saying is try talking to the guy on the phone let him know she has a man, if that dont work she should change her number.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by sylve11: 6:03pm On May 25, 2010
@tkb417, wetin na? grin cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by makajibbz(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2010
you should meet him, beat him up or sumtin, lol
crazy fellaz who dnt hav swagger or charm,if i was him, u'll be writing ''why do girls cheat''?
wink
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2010
Surprisingly, i havnt seen any female response. Perhaps, since the guy works in a bank, they wouldn't mind calling the guy as long as the guy's the one doing the toasting. These days girls do crazy things, its a crazy world out there bro,

To your topic, i think you should stop the nonsense the guy's doing before it gets out of hand. Now he's using text messages however free, who knows what he'll do next? And how strong is your gf's resolve?

Some guys are just too full of themselves and i hate guys like that. He probably thinks the usual pressure would work on her, but who knows, a stitch in time my friend saves nine.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2010
One another note, i think makajibbz is right. You should probably meet him, greet him and beat him up hahaha
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by tkb417(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2010
sylve11:

@tkb417, wetin na? grin cool
wetin i do na cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by jaybee3(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2010
Your babe seriously need to go back to the same bank's branch and report the matter to his manager or any other of his superiors. Surely what he did is against the bank's code of conduct and should warrant some sort of disciplinary. Harassment of any sort shouldn't be taken likely cos it can lead to a "If I'd known" tale.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by A40(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2010
Hahahaha WEMA bank? Abajo! No wonder the nigga dey flash your babe if you knew how much they paid these guys you would cry for them especially now that they are downsizing. Send him credit and politely tell him to leave your babe or you could set him up and treat his phuck up proper
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by yme1(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2010
jay bee:

Your babe seriously need to go back to the same bank's branch and report the matter to his manager or any other of his superiors. Surely what he did is against the bank's code of conduct and should warrant some sort of disciplinary. Harassment of any sort shouldn't be taken likely cos it can lead to a "If I'd known" tale.

and where has my timbaland been hiding? shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by jaybee3(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2010
been around hun tongue
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by yme1(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2010
^^^^i thot you were not on planet earth anymore but jupiter or mars tongue tongue cheesy
anyway nice knowing you are cool smiley
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by jaybee3(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2010
heheheheheheheh tongue tongue
serial joker cool cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by makajibbz(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2010
A-40:

Hahahaha WEMA bank? Abajo! No wonder the nigga dey flash your babe if you knew how much they paid these guys you would cry for them especially now that they are downsizing. Send him credit and politely tell him to leave your babe or you could set him up and treat his phuck up proper

hahahahah, lol
WEMA BANK!!!
send him credit so he'll know u ar on a different level,u know,
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by axeman85(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2010
Very simple, go to the bank and report to his oga. because first of all he has put his job on the line but dubiously taking a customers telephone number for personal use without authorisation and am sure its against the banking rules. But before that call him and warn him to stay off or you will be forced to report him to his bm.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2010
axeman advise is very perfect and if that don't work;

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2Ihfa8--w7yK4M:http://gothamist.com/attachments/jen/2008_07_nypdbeat3.jpg[/img]

pictures speaks louder
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by makajibbz(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2010
pc guru:

axeman advise is very perfect and if that don't work;

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2Ihfa8--w7yK4M:http://gothamist.com/attachments/jen/2008_07_nypdbeat3.jpg[/img]

pictures speaks louder
haba!
you won kill the poor guy,pity him, he just wats love, lol
wink
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by boomii(f): 9:51pm On May 25, 2010
axeman85:

Very simple, go to the bank and report to his oga. because first of all he has put his job on the line but dubiously taking a customers telephone number for personal use without authorisation and am sure its against the banking rules. But before that call him and warn him to stay off or you will be forced to report him to his bm.
Pls do that cos what he has done is the peak of human Stupidity!,make sure you do a follow up in the bank if he doesn't stop***** angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2010
Do i need 2 read all dis know dat 'Guys' r sick? not all guys 'some' Guys sha. . . undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by makajibbz(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2010
lol, u r funny
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by queeneve: 10:02pm On May 25, 2010
That the main reason why people shouldn't flirt or send wrong messages, WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU GET BURN EVIDENTUALLY,
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by aktunde(m): 1:33am On May 26, 2010
Thanks every one for your comments. I'm really making sense out of them.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On May 26, 2010
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 26, 2010
Gameless fool. Some guyz neva sieze 2 amaze me. Bro change ur gals fone number. Dt guy is freak and will stop @ notn.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by kpolli(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2010
aktunde:

A guy is embarrassing my girl friend, and I'm getting mad. This is not to say that I am feeling unsecured, for there is no reason for me to feel that way. However, I am getting mad because of the approach of the guy. I do not expect his kind of insanity in this generation. This is the story,

My gf had always been telling me that a particular guy had been disturbing her each time they met somewhere. But I was never bothered by her stories anyway because I see it as a normal thing for guys to patronize her because she is pretty. According to her, the guy had always been asking for her number which she told me she never gave. Unknown to my gf, the guy works at WEMA bank.

One day, my gf went to the closest WEMA Bank branch to pay some money into someone else's' account. After paying, she had to register her transaction into a book provided by the bank. Of course, she had to write her name and phone number as the depositor. She said she was so surprised when the guy who had been patronizing her suddenly appeared from one counter, and took that same register. That was how the guy got to know her real name and phone number.

That same evening, she started receiving some "flashing" on her phone. She had been flashed more about 21 times from a strange phone number. None of us could imagine who the flasher could be, so she ignored. At a point, the flashing started distracting me, and I asked her to contact the nasty flasher immediately. She picked up her phone, and typed "who are you please?" . Funny enough, the guy replied to the text using another phone number, and introduced himself as a staff of that bank. He also gave his name, and my gf knew instantly it was that same guy patronizing her. From the looks on my gf's face, I could see how infuriated she was. I asked what's wrong baby? and she couldn't tell me. She knew I would make jest of her, about the kinds of guys asking her out. So, she remained quiet. Still I didn't pressurize her to tell me what it was all about. So, I left her.

I saw my gf typing on her phone with a cold face. I guess she was trying to reply to that guy. She replied by typing this to the guy "and so what? Is that why you have been flashing me? Even if you cant afford to call, is am SMS to much to express your foolishness?" My gf droped her phone after sending that message. I picked up her phone (very unusual of me) and read what she sent to the flasher. Before I could drop the phone, another message came in. Guess what the message is, "CALL ME I LOVE YOU". I guess the guy capitalized on this "Even if you cant afford to call, is am SMS to much to express your foolishness?" So, he started sending that free text message. I laughed so much when I saw that message. I gave it to my gf, and her anger grew up again. She started crying because I never stopped laughing. She wanted to pick up her phone, probably to curse the guy, but I didn't give it to her. I kept laughing, and my laughter was really killing my gf, but I apologized latter sha.

The whole story was very funny to me the first day. But now, it isn't funny anymore. The reason is that its been like a week now since the guys has been sending her "CALL ME I LOVE YOU". I heard that you can only send that kind of text five times a day. The guy virtually used all his "CALL ME I LOVE U" code for her alone. She has over 35 of such messages on her phone now.

Why I am worried is this;

Why will a guy descend so low?
Is he normal at all?
Are some bankers so poor now, that they can't even call ladies with their phones? Or are they too full of themselves to expect ladies to call them with their phones even when such ladies know the bankers want to ask them out. Let me put it this way, to the ladies. As a girl, can you call a guy (even if he is the MD of NNPC) with your own phone, and allow him to start toasting you with your own credit? Even if you are willing to listen, who should initiate the call? And to guys, is it proper to send CALL ME I LOVE YOU to a girl, even if she is your gf? For me, I don't even know the MTN codes for all those free nonsense!

The thoughts of all these are disgusting. I feel so annoyed that I feel like kicking his balls for disgracing men.

na commodity?or she dey sell market?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2010
You sef, how can you allow your GF to be harrased like that?  undecided

Dr. Lorenz:

Surprisingly, i havnt seen any female response. Perhaps, since the guy works in a bank, they wouldn't mind calling the guy as long as the guy's the one doing the toasting. These days girls do crazy things, its a crazy world out there bro,
To your topic, i think you should stop the nonsense the guy's doing before it gets out of hand. Now he's using text messages however free, who knows what he'll do next? And how strong is your gf's resolve?

Some guys are just too full of themselves and i hate guys like that. He probably thinks the usual pressure would work on her, but who knows, a stitch in time my friend saves nine.

Isn't it funny how you guys like to use every lil opporutnity to perpetuate the illusion that you have an edge over us?

What has that got to do with anything now eh?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Africanqueen2(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2010
Dr. Lorenz:

No matter how crazy the world is, a sane girl won't call a guy to toast her. . .
The guy is a jerk and no sane girl will fall for that type of approach.
Funny I've had such experience almost exactly, talking to dem just fuel their stupidity. They'll stop at nothing. . . Dear just change ur number cos even if you beat him up. . . He still have the no and it'll get worse. . . Trust me it always get worse wit jerks like this. . . They like seeing you suffering.
Guy!!! Hmmm. . . Guy!!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2010
BLamE it on FEVER
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by darqly(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2010
Responses i'm getting are hilarious to say de least,guys! Come on,all of u saying he should call the toaster or threaten him are totally off key in my book. He said his 'girlfriend' not his 'wife', so what bloody jurisdiction does he have over her? Zilch! De banker dude is de one wit zero game and yes i agree he can be reported or advised but by the girl only. How many of us guys are idle enough to be hustling wit other toasters,hell if your girl doesn't get any other attention asides yours, u should seriously be worried! Babes will still have an aside if they want,so will guys. Bottomline? The punk should be handled by ur girlfriend, NOT u,so long as all you're into is girlfriend-boyfriend,finito
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by candylips(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2010
hmm
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Sick? by badoomusoo: 11:54am On May 26, 2010
If your GF is really pissed at the banker dude's attitude ,she shud report to the BM of the bank and maybe the police too grin.That would keep him off grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I My An Intruder Or Is She An Intruder Can Someone Advice Me / I Cannot Date A Dirty Girl. Dirty Girls Repel Me. / Among All The Following What Can You Share With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.