Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (22946 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by buchai: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Shaking of hands is not forbidden in my church we shoke hands with one anoda 2day and received Holy Communion the way we used to Our God is bigger dan ebola or any kind of disease, Where is our faith we christians? God is abundantly able to deliver and to save.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Ubenedictus(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
profeoo: that shows there is lack of faith and trust in the church. Whatever happened to faith in God? Smh. Instead of such 'faithless decree,I think sanitizers should be encourage. Love never fails.....not even ebola should limit the ways we express love for our brothers!!!!!!!

hehehehe.

Only a stupid man will refuse to help himself when it is within his power to do so.

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
profeoo: that shows there is lack of faith and trust in the church. Whatever happened to faith in God? Smh. Instead of such 'faithless decree,I think sanitizers should be encourage. Love never fails.....not even ebola should limit the ways we express love for our brothers!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with faith bro. Prevention is better than cure. And btw religion has nothing to do with this, this is just common sense.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by geedeex2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Even in the Anglican communion at least I know of ijebu north Anglican diocese. All the priest had extra hours lecturing the congregation on the Ebola virus and ways to prevent it .Hand sanitizers were brought and due demonstrations made .holy communion suspended for the time being .
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by NwaNimo1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Collections should also be banned as sweat on currency may kill the priests.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Franky9584(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Obedience z d in-thing in Catholic church. Once d bishops have spoken, we have no option dan 2 obey. . .#ProudlyCatholic

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by lawrenceunaa: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
IKJ1000000: Point out the but !!!!!!!!!!!!!
the but i that if an ebola virus infected individual happens to dip his/her hand to take a communion there is still a high probability of him/her touching other communion thereby contaminating them. You know the rest.....
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Franky9584(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Obedience z d in-thing in Catholic church. Once d bishops have spoken, we have no option dan 2 obey. . .#ProudlyCatholic.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon:

can i CUM?
poiZon:

can i CUM?
lol.You can CUM.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by poiZon: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: lol.You can CUM.

Uhhhhhhh.................

am CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
julioralph: Of course its a wise decision.......
Until ebola is out of Nigeria.
God can cure any sickness or disease, but its not wise to put him to the test by not taking preventative measures!!

Brilliant comment julioralph!

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon:
Uhhhhhhh................am CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG
oh my luuuuuuddddd!LMAO.Abeg no splash me that undone ogi.
modified....na wa o.
e be like say this local palmi don dey carry me.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by poiZon: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]

its a lie o.

,my ogi na miracle worker o.
it makes the hannahs of this world give tasTIMOney!
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ehmmmnnn. Who knows when liverpool match will start. Pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by jnrbayano(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: Me no feet wear handglove cos of ebola.Wetin sef,ebola ebola,una know how many people wey mot jam kill today?abi na people wey no wake up,abi na the ones wey die for prison,what of the ones wey die for labour room?mtcheew!preventive measure ko,me still dey hug,kiss,give Mouth Action to my bobo for lag,and his hospt na first consultant.If i die,make i die,and i no go even die sef.GOD SEF DON TELL ME SAY HIM NO NEED ME YET,SAY I TOO DRINK,I FIT ENTER HEAVEN OPEN OGOGORO JOINT WITH PEPPERED KPOMO.

Are you okay dear?

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by zurine(f): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
hmm
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

Are you okay dear?
dear,have you ever had 'this ' experience before?cheesy cheesy.Nnam biko enwete gum onwem!!okwanu 'nkwu enu'.sup,am in anambra.The thing bia e gwamkam isi,mana lynpetra bia sie a"Peace be still!"
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by jnrbayano(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: dear,have you ever had 'this ' experience before?cheesy cheesy.Nnam biko enwete gum onwem!!okwanu 'nkwu enu'.sup,am in anambra.The thing bia e gwamkam isi,mana lynpetra bia sie a"Peace be still!"

Don't finish that "nkwu enu". I am coming.

cheesy

By the way your line didn't connect when I rang it.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
oh! was that why d priest skipped the handshake part of the mass? I see.
But he shaa gave communion from his hand to mouth.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

Don't finish that "nkwu enu". I am coming.

cheesy

By the way your line didn't connect when I rang it.
You cant reach me now.Will email or text tomorrow you a better number you can always use to reach me anytime.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by jnrbayano(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: You cant reach me now.Will email or text tomorrow you a better number you can always use to reach me anytime.

Alright
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Edusouls(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nonesense rule, there re is no reason for alarm, nigeria is not a serious ebola case, and there re many many ways it can be spread, like barbing with d same clipper of infected person, sharing buses, schools, markets, intercourse..the sweetness of the things life have overshadowed the faith of our priests and bishops, i dont blame them when they own private jets, expensive assets, 4wd's, millions at bank account, so why wont they be afraid to die.. so this God they proclaim that have a better place for them na just 4 mouth, chai so much fear of death shows that our faith is just by mouth...
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by maureensylvia(f): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks to ebola for teaching lagosians manners, no more rushing to enter bus with speed again, they now move in one by one.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by CocoaOla: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fear not, is written everywere in the bible
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by macjireh: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
musKeeto: At least, dem don sabi where Jesus power reach. Dem for no use their brain na. undecided

no wonder, ur moniker already says it all.
ur MOSQUITO sense
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by acada111(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
As for pentecostal churches, na for everybody to bring him own cup from house, hold am out make pastor wear gloves pour the communion wine put. lipsrsealed This method will really help cheesy
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by sheypian(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rev., ebola is the one preaching now,who dare not listen and do watever it preaches? Ebola *mo juru*

[quote author=odun4love]Ebola will change a lot of law...

No hand shaking

No more kissing

No more hugging

No more picking your noise....or touching any other
part of the body that have hole

And now it has change holy communion law.....etc

Ebola una well done oooo

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
plainmirror: OP where is the source? Lyk say na u forge d tori giv us abi
They av started that preventive. Measures in benin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ubenedictus:

hehehehe.

Only a stupid man will refuse to help himself when it is within his power to do so.

Abioooo !!!!!!
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85:

This has nothing to do with faith bro. Prevention is better than cure. And btw religion has nothing to do with this, this is just common sense.
Tell them bro .............
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
What should I comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.