Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (22945 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Gibberish!!utter gibberish!!!that's what you keep on spewing;did i ask youhow you earn your money?no head;no tail...sheer rants;typical of Igbo flatheaded f00ls..you are a cursed nematoode;from the cursed land of erosion!this dumb mofo thinks she's arguing with a low-life scumbag..lol;no need to bag about what i do or my achievments;i wont go into that gutter with you;i aint no Igbo..and this fuvktard thinks i am a yoruba dude;fuvk you biatch!it irks me when a f00l like you thinks SE is paradise;i spent 5yrs during my university days in that dump zone!and i vowed never to return there;damn#dirty lazy backstabbing pvnks..you are nothing but a product of experimental s3x between apes and babbons;fuvk you transgender whor3!!!i know your kinds;always blabbbing;always spewing trash;dumb as5hole
peppyluv02: So, I am now ngeneukwenu your Yoruba brother? Has he betrayed you cowards? Lol
Why would the Igbos want the thread locked when they were squeezing you guys to death and you were sweating like goats and cursing mods for pushing your slum pics and pics of your space ship nose to front page cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fool I don't roll with orangutangs so jump into the lagoon. See shameless old fool calling himself e-warlord. Jobless wretched fool. At my age, I am a lecturer, entreprenuer, farmer,make up artist and once a state/federal award winning corp member!!
You are a jobless,wretched old man whose wife prost!tutes to take care of the family even you. Soon I'll employ you to be my gateman lol.
If you ever stop mentioning my name or quoting me,you will DIE! cheesy
Ezi ohia!

And did I forget to tell you I sell cars?? I'll advertise the ones I have so that when your wife saves her prost!tut!on money you can buy one thou I doubt if you can afford any in your life time lol.
That's the hussling Igbo spirit wink anyi anaghi eti mmuo anakwa aka . Tonychristopher nwannem,asim asi?

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2014
****yawning***
I understand your frustration,you are still suffering from the pains your babaric parents inflicted on you when you were a child. Kpele

tsolz90: Gibberish!!utter gibberish!!!that's what you keep on spewing;did i ask youhow you earn your money?no head;no tail...sheer rants;typical of Igbo flatheaded f00ls..you are a cursed nematoode;from the cursed land of erosion!this dumb mofo thinks she's arguing with a low-life scumbag..lol;no need to bag about what i do or my achievments;i wont go into that gutter with you;i aint no Igbo..and this fuvktard thinks i am a yoruba dude;fuvk you biatch!it irks me when a f00l like you thinks SE is paradise;i spent 5yrs during my university days in that dump zone!and i vowed never to return there;damn#dirty lazy backstabbing pvnks..you are nothing but a product of experimental s3x between apes and babbons;fuvk you transgender whor3!!!i know your kinds;always blabbbing;always spewing trash;dumb as5hole

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Transgender who.re
peppyluv02: ****yawning***
I understand your frustration,you are still suffering from the pains your babaric parents inflicted on at when you were a child. Kpele

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kavan aka odinma aka tsolz aka orlando. AKA Mr space ship nose cheesy

tsolz90: my mother is Transgender who.re

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy hairy whor3..aka berem;go and treat your skin disease;onye entrepreneur;we all know you are working with GNLD!ewu sambisa
peppyluv02: Kavan aka odinma aka tsolz aka orlando. AKA Mr space ship nose cheesy

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by dobys(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
lynpetra:

Why you dey talk like fool?
It's written all over you that you will die miserably,accept it. You are no better than a dead local dog on the street!

hahahahahahahahahahahah u re d nigga dt wuld die a miserably death if u dnt tk d free precautions abt ebola giuen 2 uu malu.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Kalvan15000: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
peppyluv02: Kavan aka odinma aka tsolz aka orlando. AKA Mr space ship nose cheesy

What your deal?! What do I have to do with this?! undecided

Leave Me alone Peppyluv!! Kalvan is my account.
Geez.

Ignore her Tsolz, this dumb bit.ch is a nutcase.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Still obsessed with my profile pics?? You even saved it cuz you are afraid I'll take it down,don't worry ape,I won't but as much as I love people appreciating my long hair,I don't tolerate apes being obsessed with me wink.

Kalvan15000:

What your deal?! What do I have to do with this?! undecided

Leave Me alone Peppyluv!! Kalvan is my account.
Geez.

Ignore her Tsolz, this dumb bit.ch is a nutcase.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Kalvan15000: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2014
peppyluv02: Still obsessed with my profile pics?? You even saved it cuz you are afraid I'll take it down,don't worry ape,I won't but as much as I love people appreciating my long hair,I don't tolerate apes being obsessed with me wink.

You're delusional. Why did you mention my name, you fat dirty slut?!

I have no business with you. LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Kalvan15000:

I am delusional. Why did you mention my name, my mother is a fat dirty slut?!

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Kalvan15000: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=peppyluv02][/quote]

Woman. Leave me the hell alone. You'll never be a mother and you'll die barren, that's why you derive joy from insulting people's parents.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
To think that this dumb whor3 feels she is cute.. cheesy Take off that mask! Don't you think it's a little early for Halloween?hairy fugly beast..Nne;As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?atonle
peppyluv02: Still obsessed with my profile pics?? You even saved it cuz you are afraid I'll take it down,don't worry ape,I won't but as much as I love people appreciating my long hair,I don't tolerate apes being obsessed with me wink.

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin she is obviously tripping!old fugly bastad called peppyluv02..
Kalvan15000:

You're delusional. Why did you mention my name, you fat dirty slut?!

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
See miserable ugly old man with babaric tribal marks calling someone ugly. Mr Space ship nose. Your nose is an oxygen tank lol
Keep wallowing in your stup!d!ty. Jobless old fool I'll soon employ you to be my gateman. Ezi
If you stop fooling around on this thread,you will die.

tsolz90: grin my mum is obviously tripping!old fugly bastad called my wife
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Just like your mother is barren and had to adopt you from a motherless babies home.
Shameless men(kalvan and tsolz90) I'm sure dealing with you guys,see you sweating like goats. Oxygen tank nose lol
If you guys stop quoting me,you will die!

Kalvan15000:

Woman. Leave me the hell alone. You'll never be a mother and you'll die barren, that's why you derive joy from insulting people's parents.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nne;Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.
peppyluv02: Just like your mother is barren and had to adopt you from a motherless babies home.
Shameless men(kalvan and tsolz90) I'm sure dealing with you guys,see you sweating like goats. Oxygen tank nose lol

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Onye GNLD;how was sales today? grin
peppyluv02: See miserable ugly old man with babaric tribal marks calling someone ugly. Mr Space ship nose. Your nose is an oxygen tank lol
Keep wallowing in your stup!d!ty. Jobless old fool I'll soon employ you to be my gateman. Ezi
If you stop fooling around on this thread,you will die.

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Kalvan15000: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
peppyluv02: Just like your mother is barren and had to adopt you from a motherless babies home.

Didn't read a single word. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Kalvan15000: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
tsolz90: Nne;Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.

grin grin grin

The woman is just too ugly.

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Jamesrock(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
onyeamuma72:
catholic church where is ur faith in Jesus word that say the gate of hell will never stand against his church father will use his hand to pick comini why not spoon he no want to die by touching peoples saliva if that rev is call and anioted of God who Ebola to try Gods anointed catholic church is more than cannal true worshipers will worship God in spirit and truth God is lookg for such people to ser

ve him cannal decision
mumu...go hug ebola patient with faith..ot make yu go enta lion cage and behave like daniel.. oooodddddeeee!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.