Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (22947 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Indializzie: Their christianity is questionable. Y dnt they close down d church as well,to prevent ebola.

u could have put a bed sheet on that mattrass b4 snapping that laptop on ur profile grin. the mattrass looked nakedd

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by OtunbaJ: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nice development I most say. D catholic church is just be realistic n if any 1 tinks is lack of faith den he/she should go n have sex with HIV patient or hug ebola patient in d name of faith.

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by alotofgrace(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
peppyluv02: And you joined your second post to the first to make it look like you got likes for your senseless comments undecided

tnx.... I still love u

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Jamesrock(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2014
OtunbaJ: Nice development I most say. D catholic church is just be realistic n if any 1 tinks is lack of faith den he/she should go n have sex with HIV patient or hug ebola patient in d name of faith.
#fact
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by AlwaysCute(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Pls who posted this...This is just a frame up i don't believe this,next time luk for something dat will rhythm
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2014
University of Uzuka student
dances to The Matter by wizkid.watch video>>> http:///1kNjJR2 Bad teacher defiles a 10 year
old pupil>>>>> http:///1kNjBRA This video will definately crack
you up , Seyi Law singing
dorobucci in Wasiu Ayinde’s fuji
voice >>>>>http:///1kNk9a3 Cute Naija girl dancing to The
matter by Maleek berry ft
Wizkid>>>> http:///1kNklGe
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Silensa(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2014
odun4love: Ebola will change a lot of law..
And now it has change holy communion law.....etc

And who told you that it was a law in the catholic church to recieve communion with your lips?

Please don't say what you are not sure of because the church evolves.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Silensa(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2014
AlwaysCute: Pls who posted this...This is just a frame up i don't believe this,next time luk for something dat will rhythm

It is true, the CBCN meet recently on the matter and some decision was taken which took effect in lagos immediately.
With regard to other places, they were advised to continue the conventional practice till further instructions was given.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by onyeamuma72: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2014
catholic church where is ur faith in Jesus word that say the gate of hell will never stand against his church father will use his hand to pick comini why not spoon he no want to die by touching peoples saliva if that rev is call and anioted of God who Ebola to try Gods anointed catholic church is more than cannal true worshipers will worship God in spirit and truth God is lookg for such people to ser

ve him cannal decision
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Smh....

alotofgrace:

tnx.... I still love u
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy. You are wicked

ayusco85:

u could have put a bed sheet on that mattrass b4 snapping that laptop on ur profile grin. the mattrass looked nakedd
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2014
See mumu wey get unquestionable faith undecided
Mtchewwww

Indializzie: Their christianity is questionable. Y dnt they close down d church as well,to prevent ebola.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by alotofgrace(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Smh....

don't syh left to right

buh up to down

btw am john
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: cheesy cheesy cheesy. You are wicked

Lol. But its the truth na. Dats d worst dp I ve seen on nairaland.

Btw is dat ur hair? wink
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Lol so you viewed my profile to see if I have a nakedd mattrass. Lol cheesy
And yea..that's my hair.. My very own African hair smiley

ayusco85:

Lol. But its the truth na. Dats d worst dp I ve seen on nairaland.

Btw is dat ur hair? wink
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol so you viewed my profile to see if I have a nakedd mattrass. Lol cheesy

Lol, dats not why I checked ur profile. I don't expect to see anoda nakedd mattrass anytime soon. grin.

That ur hair sha, its very long and looks natural. I knw what u used to make it long wink wink
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by iconize(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol so you viewed my profile to see if I have a nakedd mattrass. Lol cheesy

^^^^^
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lol and what is it you know?

ayusco85:

Lol, dats not why I checked ur profile. I don't expect to see anoda nakedd mattrass anytime soon. grin.

That ur hair sha, its very long and looks natural. I knw what u used to make it long wink wink
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014

iconize:

^^^^^
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol and what is it you know?

The secret behind ur long hair wink
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by iconize(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02:

Wanna talk 'bout something?
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Same question I asked you using the question mark smiley.

iconize:

Wanna talk 'bout something?
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by iconize(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Same question I asked you using the question mark smiley.

You sent a mail...
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2014

You quote me with these signs '^^^^' and I was wondering what you meant. Go up and read again
Pls let's not derail. I sent you no mail.

Besides,good job you did with odinma's nose. I couldn't stop laughing
cheesy
iconize:

You sent a email...
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by iconize(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02:
You quote me with these signs '^^^^' and I was wondering what you meant. Go up and read again
Pls let's not derail. I sent you no mail.

Besides,good job you did with odinma's nose. I couldn't stop laughing
cheesy

Is peppyluv not your moniker?
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Of course and you can see that.
Anyway can't remember sending you a mail and even if I did,relax cuz I'm not one of the yoruba e-warriors trying to reveal your identity after what you did with orlando's nose lol

iconize:

Is peppyluv not your moniker?

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by iconize(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
peppyluv02: Of course and you can see that.
Anyway can't remember sending you a mail and even if I did,relax cuz I'm not one of the yoruba e-warriors trying to reveal your identity after what you did with orlando's nose lol

Not that....
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by tsolz90(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
This dumb fugly toad still has the nerves to spew trash aout Orlando..have you forgotten how we exposed your hairy body?m0oron..you Igbos are lucky sheun locked the thread and banned some of us..else!! undecided anumanu;akpamu
peppyluv02: Of course and you can see that.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy choi! Eeya! The Igbos dealt with you, you fools were sweating!creating monikers while my brothers maintained theirs,sliced you and fed you to the dogs. see how frustrated you are, you can't even sleep. The whole insult got to you. Tsolz aka orlando,that your nose na spaceship cheesy cheesy..
Keep posting your gorilla sister's pics that have been on net for ages tongue
Jobless old fool,keep quoting me. you will hang yourself tonight cheesy tongue

tsolz90: This dumb fugly toad still has the nerves to spew trash aout Orlando..have you forgotten how we exposed your hairy body?m0oron..you Igbos are lucky sheun locked the thread and banned some of us..else!! undecided anumanu;akpamu

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by SenatorJames(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2014
What can I say to this? Moreso, this is midnight.

"Wisdom is profitable to direct"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.