Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday (30453 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
todayguest: He sure knows. Adamawa is predominantly PDP. Coming from the opposition to win the election will be a difficult task for him. Considering the fact that, the PDP through the impeachment of Ex Gov. Nyako and his deputy had taken over the machinary of the state and its finances. Besides, APC had not promised him the ticket, and such had other aspirants to contest with. To me, the move is a wise one. In Politics: No permanent enemy. But permanent interest. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu wants to actualize his dreams, mission and vision as Governor of his state before vying for the exhaulted office of the President in the coming years. I wish him Good luck.
after 4 years in office as governor, ribadu will contest for president under pdp
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2014
duality: All what I see here are dozens of reactions from angry janjaweedians trying to twist the whole thing and somehow spin a conspiracy to the whole thing.

soon they'll become so better that they'll release there usual hateful venom on Ribadu. They applauded FFK the other day. They said he was a progressive who always said the unclad truth.(Remember the cramjones of those days). Today ask any of them about FFK.

Silly bunch of slow sycophants.

CramJones remains an undivided pseudo FFK but does not support FFK.

-CramJones
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 18, 2014
You all are here celebrating the politics played no one is talking about the gud it as had on us. ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR OUR INTEREST OR THERE OWN POCKET AND POWER, the day every Nigerian youth start to reason nd attend to d right issues, dts when we can experience change in this country and most of dis dudes dt knw politics so well are graduate without jobs. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by sokera: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2014
KwoiZabo: when I tell people that Goodluck is the best, they think I am sentimental but all these will show us that GEJ is just the best. No personal interest just Good Governance.
#GEJ till 2019.

Good Governance indeed, i am very sure you are unemployed, you use electricity generator in your parent's rented apartment, and you are expected to collect bag of rice from the pdp come next election... i pity your generation to come

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by sokera: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2014
femcruz: You all are here celebrating the politics played no one is talking about the gud it as had on us. ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR OUR INTEREST OR THERE OWN POCKET AND POWER, the day every Nigerian youth start to reason nd attend to d right issues, dts when we can experience change in this country and most of dis dudes dt knw politics so well are graduate without jobs. God help us.

MY BROTHER GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR SINCERE POINT. YOU ARE ON POINT ...

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by KwoiZabo(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2014
sokera:

Good Governance indeed, i am very sure you are unemployed, you use electricity generator in your parent's rented apartment, and you are expected to collect bag of rice from the pdp come next election... i pity your generation to come
if you must know. I am writing from Dubai. I'm on leave at my work. ill be back in 3 days to push the GEJ reelection come 2015. haters go and hug...

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by godsI(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Walelavender: There is more to this cross-carpeting than we could ever imagine. I suspect someone is acting a script. Common, these APC stalwarts wouldn't have allowed him to go like that. I think the ruling party shouldn't celebrate yet. 2015 is gonna be interesting. let's vote in the credible candidates
Mark my word, PDP is so colossal to be beaten in this game, first of all, Ribadu will win nothing, secondly, APC will be in shambles from the very day they declare their presidential candidate. The gods have spoken, and his utterance shall surface as has always been.
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by tonytony208(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2014
deeobserver209:

APC's still dealing with the shock of Ribadu defection, hence the silence.

how come they responded to that of ali modu sheriff instantly. A shocked apc will not have its spokesman responding to pressmen regarding return of apc card by ribadu. This is not the apc I've grown to know
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
E go beta for you oooo
TheImp: A former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and chieftain of the All Progressive’s Congress (APC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, who recently defected to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has returned his membership card with the APC.

He returned the card with registration number: AGA/YOS/02009301 to the chairman of the party in his Bako Ward of Yola South Local Government Area at the weekend and obtained a new membership card of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the ward chairman of the ruling party, who issued him the card with registration number: 1933795.

Ribadu’s return of his APC membership card which he obtained by on February 5, 2014 at the ward was accompanied with a letter of withdrawal from the party.

Confirming Malam Ribadu’s membership withdrawal from the opposition party, the Chairman of Bako Ward in Yola South Local Government Area, Usman Musa Pola, said the former EFCC boss returned the APC membership card last Thursday (August 14) through a member of the party who hails from the same ward.

“I can confirm to you that Mallam Nuhu Ribadu’s membership card of our party (APC) was returned and handed over to me last Thursday through a member of my party from this ward. It was accompanied with a withdrawal letter and we are now in possession of the returned card,” Pola said.

Similarly, the Bako Ward Chairman of the PDP in Yola North Local Government Area, Hamidu Aji, confirmed that Ribadu had registered at the ward at the weekend and was issued a PDP membership card, adding that Ribadu’s request was conveyed through a covering letter.

“After registering him the executives at the ward level have written to the State and national chapters of the party intimating them of the development,” Aji said.

With his movement to the PDP, Ribadu is now set to obtain his nomination form from the PDP national secretariat and proceed to Yola, the Adamawa State capital, to kick-start his campaign for the party’s ticket in the forthcoming bye election.

Already, a massive apartment located at No. 8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Jimeta-Yola which would serve as the Secretariat of the Nuhu Ribadu Campaign Organization has been renovated while an elaborate campaign team to be headed by one Honourable Saleh Kinjir, a former Commissioner for Local Governments during the tenure of former Governor Boni Haruna, has already been put in place, preparatory to the arrival of Ribadu in Yola today (Sunday) for the formal inauguration of the campaign organization tomorrow(Monday).

The building donated by a party faithful has been painted with PDP colours and logo, even as poles were being erected to hoist the party’s flags.

http://leadership.ng/news/381248/nuhu-ribadu-picks-pdp-membership-card
http://abusidiqu.com/ribadu-returns-apc-membership-card-kickstart-campaign-monday/
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2014
he is the "bestest" GEJ till Buhari becomes the National chairman of PDP
KwoiZabo: when I tell people that Goodluck is the best, they think I am sentimental but all these will show us that GEJ is just the best. No personal interest just Good Governance.
#GEJ till 2019.
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by Yinkagbo(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Just imagining Ribadu in the same meeting with Alameseigha, Bode George, Etteh, Lucky Igbinedion,dimeji, and others.......
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by Asek1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: GoodLuck To The Policeman! However Never Trust Nigerian Policeman!

This is one different Nigerian Policeman
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by RoyalRoy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
I dey laf. Yes! In Nigeria, anything is possible.

“Jonathan is one of the corrupt Nigerian I ever investigated while at EFCC & his level of corruption even as deputy governor is just disturbing. PDP is just a disaster and a total failure. Change is the only panacea“
-Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2011 as the Presidential Candidate of the ACN.

May be Tony Anineh is next to join APC. Maybe

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by royalblood21: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: Whether ribaduu is a political prostitute or not is irrelevant. The most important thing here is apc has lost another state and pdp has added another to its kitty.NEVER Underestimate MR PRESIDENT
Well, u said that befor osun election... u see Mr president as ur own Jesus!!!! well I don't ague with anus brain like U!
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by royalblood21: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
tonytony208:

try to read comments btw the lines before replying so that you will not comment rubbish. He doesn't need to leave pdp. He will remain there but will be undermining the inner cycle efforts of pdp.

Now, use your head to think for once. after ribadu's defection, the apc's spokesman was interviewed and he confirmed the defection. Considering how antagonistic ribadu had been to pdp, i expect that he will be very important to apc and that apc will be deeply hurt to the extent they will not want to comment about it. However, the apc's spokesman didn't seem to be bothered while confirming the defection. That is suspect! Something is not right somewhere. APC have a history of being bad losers. They would have said something bad about ribadu for defecting to pdp. However up till now, apc has not condemned ribadu's a
defection. I still feel this is a cover-up defection.
Think thank!!! grin
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by royalblood21: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Yinkagbo: Just imagining Ribadu in the same meeting with Alameseigha, Bode George, Etteh, Lucky Igbinedion,dimeji, and others.......
Oooh! SMh... yoruba adage 'ojo pe asiwere gbagbe'
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by onatisi(m): 5:32am On Aug 19, 2014
royalblood21:
Well, u said that befor osun election... u see Mr president as ur own Jesus!!!! well I don't ague with anus brain like U!
I know this is going to be hard and very very difficult for u to do and I wish it was avoidable but it isn't, please try hard and think deeeeeeep and see if you can muster enough energy to make a sensible and intelligent comment ,I know it isn't easy for you, when you do then I will reply accordingly. I really feel your pain but take heart I know God can cure ur ailment. Sorry life can be hard for some people oooo .kai
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by abacus(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
SenseiX:
I don't catch your drift undecided

Drift ke? I still maintain..
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by Emeka71(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Your thinking cap is fitted well on your head.

A Ribadu who went all around the north trying to woo the rebel PDP governors over, a Ribadu who has some level of integrity and has proven it times without number, a Ribadu who was running all around for Nyako not to be impeached suddenly now becomes disenchanted with the party under a month? A Ribadu who will clearly give any candidate a good run in the election not withstanding his party affiliation will not need to soil his name by decamping just to achieve that aim!!!

Will the likes if Bamanga Tukur's son, Buba Marwa and Fintiri, the current acting Governor sit down on the fence and watch a "newbie" displace them in a twinkle of an eye?

The APC have made no "much effort" to keep one of their best hand in the party and some people feel that's normal?

Have you peeps celebrating thought for a few seconds that Ribadu might not be interested in the governorship after all except to go and be a spoiler.

If he is fielded, then it might become a situation of fielding two APC members for governorship against each other!!

A win-win situation.

Only time will tell.
Political prodtitutes
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by yungchop: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
princessayesha: Super duper shameless man angry
ma wife cheesy gimme your pin again pls, I lost all ma contacts

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by princessayesha(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
yungchop: ma wife cheesy gimme your pin again pls, I lost all ma contacts
lol aiit
Re: Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday by shidof(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
princessayesha: lol aiit
Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Sees Buhari's Dinner With Saraki & Dogara As 'Game Of Throne' / Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.