Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors (26373 Views)

A Last! All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drugs Sent To W.africa / All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drug Sent To west Africa / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

could it be possible that we start a campain over facebook that nigerians who want to change something that we say now to showbiz and business christianity perhaps a person could make a small poster and I know when we start with this over Facebook and twitter it will help and nigerians will wake up and nigerians will get their brain back.

This cost nothing and it could help that nigeria become a better nation.
With such posters also about corruption we could start.

Don't wait for anyone. The power of change is in every one of us.

If you want to start a movement then get on with it and others will join in.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by anonimi: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2014
CityNG:

1) I am well travelled and thus have a high degree of success in determining nationalities. I work in a company with many different nationalities which gives me an exposure to be abel to determine nationalities.

2) There was a hold up, my drivers was stopped right by him and I overheard him on the phone talking to someone on his cellphone in his language (in between him shouting directions to his Nigerian employees).

PS: He is not really an oyinbo per see but I know even ordinary Lebanese is oyinbo to the average Nigerian.

I have submitted the pictures you requested to prove that there was construction going on. I have videos too just in case I might be accused of photoshopping angry

The capacity comment was just a teaser however, many thanks for taking time out to respond to my post.
Thanks also for the pictures on the current condition of the road. My comment thereon was mainly for the naysayers around here who have ridiculed the efforts to rehabilitate the road. You can post the video on youtube from where one can access it easily.

Finally, thanks one more time for your many web sites, quite laudable. I hope you will take your love for classic cars to the next level by having a show for them by the owners (I believe they have something similar in Kenya & South Africa) in Ibadan, for example, seeing as you love the great, old, historically rich and still vibrant city of Oluyole.
Cheers.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2014
CityNG:

Don't wait for anyone. The power of change is in every one of us.

If you want to start a movement then get on with it and others will join in.

my problem is i am a not a nigerian and I live in Europa and I am not black
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014
anonimi:

The capacity comment was just a teaser however, many thanks for taking time out to respond to my post.
Thanks also for the pictures on the current condition of the road. My comment thereon was mainly for the naysayers around here who have ridiculed the efforts to rehabilitate the road. You can post the video on youtube from where one can access it easily.

Finally, thanks one more time for your many web sites, quite laudable. I hope you will take your love for classic cars to the next level by having a show for them by the owners (I believe they have something similar in Kenya & South Africa) in Ibadan, for example, seeing as you love the great, old, historically rich and still vibrant city of Oluyole.
Cheers.

Oh for sure there's actual construction going on. I passed through there from Lagos on 7/28 or so and then from Ibadan on 8/15 or so and what they have managed to accomplish was outstanding. I am certain that when I return in December (in sha allah) they will be almost completed.

One concern I have is the anticipated high speed accidents that will most certainly occur due to reckless driving, lack of well maintained vehicles, etc and I hope they have a plan ahead for that. As it is even when we are doing 100kph we're still getting passed by other motorist going even much faster.

As far as classics, I wanted to export one of mine but the roads are horrendous in my area (I live in an old part of town and not in one of the new GRAs). For example in our Isuzu Rodeo it takes careful and calculated driving to get out of my neighborhood without destroying the undersides. So any of the classics will never make it out of my house.

I discussed a car show with someone at Odu'a properties who run the new Shoprite facility in Ibadan. It will make for a fantastic car show destination but that is a long term plan.

Thank you for the compliments. I hope that our youths can stop looking for non existing jobs and instead roll up their sleeves and try entrepreneurship.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

my problem is i am a not a nigerian and I live in Europa and I am not black

I think it was in 2000 or 2006. I was on a Delta flight from Atlanta, USA to Lagos. I met a white couple (American), who were retired and instead of driving around US in an RV, they took their retirement money and set up an orphanage/farm in I think Rivers state.

I used this as an example to show that not being a nigerian, living in europe or not being balck doesn't stop you from making changes.

If your message is clear, sincere and honest you movement will be joined by many nigerians, blacks etc in short other.

Look at #BringBackOurGirls as an example, the FLOTUS carried a sign. She's not Nigerian and lives in the US.

So I don't see a problem.

5 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by anonimi: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
CityNG:

Oh for sure there's actual contraction going on. I passed through there from Lagos on 7/28 or so and then from Ibadan on 8/15 or so and what they have managed to accomplish was outstanding. I am certain that when I return in December (in sha allah) they will be almost completed.

One concern I have is the anticipated high speed accidents that will most certainly occur due to reckless driving, lack of well maintained vehicles, etc and I hope they have a plan ahead for that. As it is even when we are doing 100kph we're still getting passed by other motorist going even much faster.

I think our Road Safety and Police men have their jobs cut out for them. Big question however is will they deliver
Another aspect is civic education and sensitization campaign. There our state governors and LGA chairmen have failed woefully. I hope that as our democracy grows further these tiers of government will be made more accountable by we, the citizens/electorate.

As far as classics, I wanted to export one of mine but the roads are horrendous in my area (I live in an old part of town and not in one of the new GRAs). For example in our Isuzu Rodeo it takes careful and calculated driving to get out of my neighborhood without destroying the undersides. So any of the classics will never make it out of my house.

I discussed a car show with someone at Odu'a properties who run the new Shoprite facility in Ibadan. It will make for a fantastic car show destination but that is a long term plan.

The way out would be to load them on & off trailers for the show and subsequent display in one's garage while we work on the different tiers of government (particularly state and LGAs) to also fix their roads. Most of us seem not to realize that the Jonathan/Sambo administration is gradually fixing the main federal highways and very soon the crass neglect by the other two separate tiers (state & LGAs) of government will be so glaring.
The classic cars/vehicle show should be looked at from a tourism/commercial venture with a very long term perspective to get it started anyhow but with planned annual improvements. As Nigeria gradually re-establishes itself and the middle class returns, such a venture will become even more viable. Ibadan needs to take the lead before some other city takes the initiative and may be difficult to replicate/overtake wink Hopefully its illustrious sons like yourself will follow through on your love/hobby.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by kissinggourami: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2014
CityNG:

I am not a judge but an observant and yes with an opinion.

It is a forgone conclusion that Nigerians (not Nigeria per see) will prevail but the issue being debated has always been at what cost.
CityNG I appreciate you for comments. Thank God you believe in Nigerians but I adjure you to extend the same optimism to Nigeria as an entity. We are growing in knowledge and raising a generation of minds that won't settle for less; minds that refuse to choose between the devil and a lesser devil. Sooner than we all think, the Nigerian revolution will begin.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by piagetskinner(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Spaxon: Datz good... Bt dat dosent change d PRICE of salt
If salt were to be a cure...I can nearly swear that it'll change it#:p
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2014
kissinggourami:
CityNG I appreciate you for comments. Thank God you believe in Nigerians but I adjure you to extend the same optimism to Nigeria as an entity. We are growing in knowledge and raising a generation of minds that won't settle for less; minds that refuse to choose between the devil and a lesser devil. Sooner than we all think, the Nigerian revolution will begin.

Unfortunately and I say this with the most respect but I think Nigeria should be divided into her three natural sections.

Again apologies but I believe that Nigeria has fallen.

If you leave in Nigeria full time then complacency would have set in but those of us who come in and out see the failures in a glaring manner. From the minute we enter the planes in Atlanta/Houston all the way to our various doorsteps in Nigeria.

The Nigeria that I left in 1986 is vasty superior to the one of 2014, the only thing of impressions GSM (who I wished we had that when I was a young lad dating in Ibadan - Chineke Odinma).
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Leopantro]Several doctors, nurses and other health workers who walked away from an Ebola treatment center, Yaba, Lagos, Friday has said that they quit because of what they described as the lack-luster attitude of the country’s health officials to the plight of Ebola patients sequestered at the Center for Infectious Disease Control in Yaba

According to reports from SaharaReporters members of medical teams sent to Nigeria by the World Health Organization and Doctors Without Borders had become so frustrated by the Federal government’s inept response to the Ebola outbreak that they are also threatening to quit, unless the government’s attitude changes dramatically.

It was also gathered that before Ebola patients were moved three days ago to a better facility next door, they were housed in a dilapidated and abandoned building at the center.

According to the health workers, it took complaints by families of the victims of Ebola to reporters to force the hands of the government to move the patients to a cleaner, more humane facility.

A source who spoke with the publication said the former facility where patients had been kept had no functioning water supply and no air-conditioning.

The families of patients had to cater for them and pay for some drugs and oxygen, even though the Nigerian government claimed to have released more than N1.9 billion for treatment of Ebola victims,” one doctor alleged.

While other insiders confirmed that there were now seven cases of Ebola patients at the facility with one victim discharged yesterday after fully recovering from the disease. They added that three of the patients were also showing steady improvement while three were still struggling.

One of the volunteers who quit on Friiday said the Nigerian government had done little or nothing to cater for consultants and volunteers who were battling the deadly virus. “These consultants and volunteers were not housed, they were not fed, and they were not provided with transportation to enable them to continue working on site,” said a doctor.

The medical source added, “Because of the level of exposure of volunteers and physicians managing Ebola patients, they ought to be housed near the facility and moved around in a special vehicle to and from the center.” But the doctors often return home to their families and had to disinfect their homes on their own.
he sources revealed that only seven Nigerian doctors were on ground at the center as opposed to 20 needed to take on the challenge of treating and managing Ebola. The Nigerian doctors and nurses are being led and trained by an eight-member team of physicians from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Doctors Without Borders.

Our sources said the expatriate medical experts were also threatening to leave, citing the Nigerian government’s failure to recognize the seriousness of the Ebola disease. For example, Nigeria’s Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu, had not come near the any of the Ebola victims or given adequate assistance to the medical teams battling the deadly virus.

Instead, the minister struck a deal to accept Nano Silver solutions to treat Ebola from a yet to be named “Diaspora Nigerian” who the minister claims “invented” Nano Silver.

The US Food and Drugs Administration has stated that the Nano Silver solution being paraded in Nigeria as a cure for Ebola is classified as a pesticide.

The minister in Lagos yesterday said Nigeria has now abandoned the use of Nano Silver donated by the unnamed Nigeria because an independent assessment shows Nano Silver can’t treat Ebola.

One irate volunteer told SaharaReporters that the minister’s acceptance of an untested drug and his nomination of a notorious former INEC chairman, Maurice Iwu to a committee to cure Ebola was baffling. “The solutions could not have been accepted and used to treat Ebola patients in Yaba because the WHO has also directed that [the Nano Silver ] are unsafe for treating Ebola, but I am not surprised about the minister’s behavior considering that he nominated Prof. Iwu, a serial lier who earlier claimed bitter cola could cure Ebola” said the medical volunteer.

The source said doctors at the center were currently treating patients to combat high fevers. “We’re also rehydrating the patients and managing other symptoms as they present themselves,” the source said.

On the prospect of containing the spread of the virus in Nigeria, one of the consultants said Nigerians should realize that they are on their own. “Health authorities in Nigeria are not doing much to help anyone beyond propaganda,” he said in an angry tone.

The source disclosed that the Lagos State Commissioner of Health came near the treatment center yesterday. “He stood far away from the center where patients are being treated. He ran back and quickly went on air to claim that he had visited the victims, a claim that was a blatant lie,” our source said.

http://www.today.ng/news/fg-hasnt-given-priority-to-ebola-treatment-international-consultants-threaten-to-walk-away/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=fg-hasnt-given-priority-to-ebola-treatment-international-consultants-threaten-to-walk-away
[/quote

[size=16pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1862229/ebola-patients-abandoned-health-team[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Leopantro: NIGERIAN DOCTOR WAS “NOT” CURED OF EBOLA
(The Doctor NEVER had Ebola. World Health Organization & U.S. FDA Issued Confidential Warning Against Nigerian Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu, For Spreading Rumours Of False Ebola Cure.
--Attorney Patryk Utulu

The W.H.O. and American FDA Have Issued Joint Statement That:

(1) Nigerian Doctor rumoured to be cured of Ebola was NOT cured of Ebola because the doctor NEVER had Ebola. (Initial test result was a “FALSE POSITIVE” which occurs in 1 out of every 150 tests).

(2) U.S. FDA warned [size=14pt]U.S. firms[/size] for targeting African nations and falsely marketing “dietary supplements” as Ebola cure. USA threatened penalties

(3) W.H.O./FDA issued “Confidential NOTICE” to Nigerian Health Minister, Oyebuchi Chukwu, for endorsing [size=14pt]an unproven U.S. nutritional supplement[/size]” and "thereby promoted false rumours of an Ebola cure." (WHO threatened to block Health Minister’s accreditation if he spread false rumours again)

(4) W.H.O. affirmed its ruling this week that the experimental drug, ZMapp, can be used on Ebola victims where available. WHO stated categorically that ZMapp is NOT a cure for Ebola and that EBOLA HAS NO CURE.

WHO’s “Confidential Notice” condemned Mr. Chukwu as “irresponsible” for saying that unidentified Nigerian scientist living overseas had arranged for Nigeria to get experimental medicine. Chukwu identified it as "NanoSilver,” [size=14pt]a supplement offered U.S. firm[/size], Natural Solutions Foundation, NSF.

FURTHER, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAID THAT:
(1): NanoSilver is NOT accredited by FDA. It's products are "dietary supplements, NOT DRUGS" and has NOT been tested by FDA
(2): NanoSilver is for sale on a website along with India Hemp (marijuana) oil, ear candles, and chocolate. (LOL. Tufiakwa!!!!)
(3): Natural Solutions Foundation is NOT an accredited science laboratory
(4): On July 20, 2014, NSF’s medical director, Dr. Rima E. Laibow, posted an Open Letter to Presidents of Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Ghana claiming that NanoSilver cured Ebola. Dr. Libow claimed to have addressed 47 African health ministers at a 2007 conference and to be in touch with West African governments and their advisers. W.H.O. said THESE CLAIMS ARE FALSE. Dr. Laibow HAS NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA.

(5): The New York Times repeatedly has tried to contact Dr. Laibow who claimed that her drug cured Nigerian doctor but Dr. Laibow is nowhere to be seen. Agents of the U.S. FDA are hunting for her.
(6): Assistant Director of W.H.O., Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, said [size=14pt]fraudsters are targeting African nations[/size] “AND SUCCEEDING BECAUSE OF LARGE NUMBER OF RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ANXIOUS TO CLAIM MIRACLE HEALING.”
(7): FDA’s Dr. Caplan said the same [size=14pt]people who marketed fake HIV cure-drugs to Africans for 30 years are now marketing fake Ebola cure to Africans[/size] “BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDITY OF AFRICAN RELIGIOUS GROUPS WHO ARE TEMPTED TO CLAIM MIRACLE CURE.”

DEAR NIGERIANS:
Please listen to the experts at World Health Organization & FDA. Ebola has NO cure yet.
DEAR TO RELIGIOUS PROPHETS: :
Ebola has NO cure. Stop claiming that Ebola can be cured in Church. You are deceiving Nigerians and lying to yourself. Your ego, religious arrogance and your desire to claim miraculous cure is false, ignorant and criminal.
THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN WHO DIES BECAUSE OF YOUR FALSE MIRACLE CLAIM WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Onegai(f): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=MissMeiya][/quote]

At last, the truth. I said it, people didn't believe me. The families said it, people didn't believe them. The MSF are sooo annoyed. Almost all tiers of government have stolen the funds for treatment. A lot of the doctors and consultants working on the infected are people who care (Stella Adadevoh's dad was a Professor at LUTH, so a lot of doctors are very worried about her and the other doctor).

We are at our own mercies, people are believing govt who is stealing money and pastors who are collecting offerings and "financial sowing of seed" and declaring Ebola is a demon.

We're screwed.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Eneze1(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
ayusco85: Why will they send just 12 doses to Liberia? This americans think they are some demi god that can play with peoples lives. What's stops them from producing this serum in hundreds? So they don't care about the lives dying everyday.

*if it were china that had the zmapp, it will ve been in every market in africa*

Last bullet: china should be world power instead of U.S.

Producing what in mass? the earlier we realize no country owes us Africans anything the better for us. It is time we become independent and stop relying on the west

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by roufy235(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
hmm
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Frankenstein: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

I know about the war it is not new.

Doctors without border start their organisation when they help people there.

In my country no pastor or priest has a jet and private security and it is not mandatory that a so called MOg must tell his brainwashed followers that the new church must be finished.

Two private jets can build one good laboratory where good scientist can work.

When people in nigeria start to see what is more important to give money for science or give money to fake pastors than nigeria will become a better place.

When you get a president who will say corruption is stealing and put all in jail for this
You must be obsessed with pastors. I checked out your posts and topics and it turned out almost all of them are about criticism against Nigerian pastors. I see you're an atheist trying to get some comfort by taking swipes at pastors.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Frankenstein: You must be obsessed with pastors. I checked out your posts and topics and it turned out almost all of them are about criticism against Nigerian pastors. I see you're an atheist trying to get some comfort by taking swipes at pastors.

Why shouldn't she? Nigerian pastors are disgusting frauds.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ebola: Minister of Health explains why anti-ebola drug Nanosilver has not approved:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-minister-of-health-explains-why.html
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Frankenstein: You must be obsessed with pastors. I checked out your posts and topics and it turned out almost all of them are about criticism against Nigerian pastors. I see you're an atheist trying to get some comfort by taking swipes at pastors.

I am a christian and when you read my other post, that I work together with other woman in my country we build a school for poor kids in Kenya and I have two kids there, I pay the school and the food for them since 3 years because they have only a mother who is very poor and this woman didnot have the money that she can send their kids to school.

I can tell you why I start to work against nigerian pastors because they want also to make a church in this villages where the people only have food once a day and take the small money away from them.

I have friends from nigeria and they visit me and they saw how churches work in my country and they ask me why we didnot sow seed and didnot tithe and I explain it to them.

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

I am a christian and when you read my other post, that I work together with other woman in my country we build a school for poor kids in Kenya and I have two kids there, I pay the school and the food for them since 3 years because they have only a mother who is very poor and this woman didnot have the money that she can send their kids to school.

I can tell you why I start to work against nigerian pastors because they want also to make a church in this villages where the people only have food once a day and take the small money away from them.

I have friends from nigeria and they visit me and they saw how churches work in my country and they ask me why we did not sow seed and did not tithe and I explain it to them.

I actually have a friend who was arguing with me when I said Nigeria is the only place that practices tithing. He said it's a Catholic doctrine. -_-

Then he said my country is heathen, that's why no one even knows what tithing is here. -_-

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I actually have a friend who was arguing with me when I said Nigeria is the only place that practices tithing. He said it's a Catholic doctrine. -_-

Then he said my country is heathen, that's why no one even knows what tithing is here. -_-

Now it is not a catholic doctrine it comes from the new churches in America.

I am a catholic and what we have in my country is churchtax what every catholic has to pay and that is 1,1% of my salary and that is for the churchbuildings and the salary of the priest so that is not much and when the montly salary is under 1000 Euro than you pay no churchtax and you can give if you have to the church. When you pay this churchtax than you get the money back from the goverment what you pay for the churchtax.

We never had it in my country since 1790!
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

Now it is not a catholic doctrine it comes from the new churches in America.

I am a catholic and what we have in my country is churchtax what every catholic has to pay and that is 1,1% of my salary and that is for the churchbuildings and the salary of the priest so that is not much and when the montly salary is under 1000 Euro than you pay no churchtax and you can give if you have to the church. When you pay this churchtax than you get the money back from the goverment what you pay for the churchtax.

We never had it in my country since 1790!

It's ironic that evangelical American style churches have taken over Nigeria, but those cult members curse the US at every opportunity.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

It's ironic that evangelical American style churches have taken over Nigeria, but those cult members curse the US at every opportunity.

I read this and it shows that they didnot know the bible they know only this what they hear for their pastors!

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

I read this and it shows that they didnot know the bible they know only this what they hear for their pastors!

I've attended church service in Nigeria. Those pastors are extremely uneducated. Some of them call themselves "prophets". The entire "sermon" consists of reading a random, irrelevant passage from the Bible, and twisting it to mean that everyone should pay their tithes. I'm deadly serious. The man was mispronouncing and misunderstanding words in the text. And I've studied religious texts academically. I know what it was supposed to mean. I was shocked.

ETA: The church was Winners Chapel

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I've attended church service in Nigeria. Those pastors are extremely uneducated. Some of them call themselves "prophets". The entire "sermon" consists of reading a random, irrelevant passage from the Bible, and twisting it to mean that everyone should pay their tithes. I'm deadly serious. The man was mispronouncing and misunderstanding words in the text. And I've studied religious texts academically. I know what it was supposed to mean. I was shocked.

I understand you because i got the shock when I hear a pastos who was befor a professor at an University in Nigeria and he told his followers Ebola is a demon and who have fasted for 100 days will not get Ebola.

My father was teacher in a secondary school for religion history and geography.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ayusco85(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eneze1:

Producing what in mass? the earlier we realize no country owes us Africans anything the better for us. It is time we become independent and stop relying on the west

Easier said than done. Africans can never be fully independent of the west. Until Jesus comes. So get used to it
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
kissinggourami:
Nigeria is not important to the US? Have we really focused so much on our problems that we fail to see the progress we have made? Nigeria is failing in the eyes of common Nigerians, I understand but the economy is progressing to the outside world. The dark continent of Africa is slowly regaining her lost glory. Nigeria is it's trigger and powerhouse. So please, Nigeria (not going to add the low-sulfur content of our oil) is important to any serious-minded developed nation wanting to do business in Africa

So what if the economy is progressing?

There are still plenty of other countries investors prefer to do business with.

Nigeria has problems with terrorism and its infrastructure is not good enough. And now there is Ebola.

Having oil is OBVIOUSLY not enough to prosper. Nigeria is too risky for investors, especially since BH and Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So what if the economy is progressing?

There are still plenty of other countries investors prefer to do business with.

Nigeria has problems with terrorism and its infrastructure is not good enough. And now there is Ebola.

Having oil is OBVIOUSLY not enough to prosper. Nigeria is too risky for investors, especially since BH and Ebola.

What is with tourist, i know from photos that nigeria is a very nice country, the emirates and dubai make very much money with this and it gives many people work.

I know it from my country we have so many tourist here if it is summer or winter we have them during the hole year.
We have a University here of applied science they want students from nigeria to learn management and hospitality.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

What is with tourist, i know from photos that nigeria is a very nice country, the emirates and dubai make very much money with this and it gives many people work.

I know it from my country we have so many tourist here if it is summer or winter we have them during the hole year.
We have a University here of applied science they want students from nigeria to learn management and hospitality.

If it was a sane place many more people would love to visit Nigeria, I am sure of that. It is too risky for now, with Boko Haram and Ebola even worse. I guess most tourists are Nigerians living in the diaspora.

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Frankenstein: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
nora544:

I have friends from nigeria and they visit me and they saw how churches work in my country and they ask me why we didnot sow seed and didnot tithe and I explain it to them.

My church sends it's members abroad on scholarship for education or training and provide jobs too. There are also motherless babies homes being funded by my church. We go on widespread feeding of the poor in our area and give out clothes, shoes and stuff to the less privileged. Do you know TB Joshua and the huge philanthropic project he's handling? Have you met all the pastors in Nigeria and accessed them or do you just fabricate things from your basement in Vienna suburb?

How can you label all churches and pastors as bad? End your silly stereotyping cos your country isn't all that great.

PS I'll like to know the website of your Austrian organization that feeds poor people in Kenya and the names of the two African kids you're raising.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Frankenstein: My church sends it's members abroad on scholarship for education or training and provide jobs too. There are also motherless babies homes being funded by my church. We go on widespread feeding of the poor in our area and give out clothes, shoes and stuff to the less privileged. Do you know TB Joshua and the huge philanthropic project he's handling? Have you met all the pastors in Nigeria and accessed them or do you just fabricate things from your basement in Vienna suburb?

How can you label all churches and pastors as bad? End your silly stereotyping cos your country isn't all that great.

PS I'll like to know the website of your Austrian organization that feeds poor people in Kenya and the names of the two African kids you're raising.

If you're going to demand proof, you better be ready to provide your own. I have many uncles in the Nigerian ministry with a number of those kinds of "charitable organizations" and "projects". I'll put it this way. I don't donate, and I don't advise anyone else to. I know what happens to the money.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by brocab: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Not only your country but in my country too. We have prosperlty preaches, all qwisting the word to gain monies from the poor. Chuches are being built, for what reason? Driving fancy cars, bikes, and living up there kingdoms here on earth. The lord say's, in 1 Tim 6;3-5,if anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our lord jesus christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness, he is proud knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come evvy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wranglngs of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose the godliness is a means of Gain{money}.. From such with draw yourself..if this isn't telling you anything, then ask the lord to give you revalation. Yes it was the Catholic Church that brought the false doctrine into the system way back then, they needed the monies. But thats not the point. We have our churches today who use's that same system to gain monies, qwisting verses from the bible, so the poor and the needy give everything they have..These pastor's, are crimminals, it is no differnt to the worldly lust when it comes to money. So you as a christain, read and learn what the lord is teaching you. tell your brothers and sisters in the lord to follow the truth, because it's the truth that will set you free. My country maybe across the other side of the world from you. But prosperlty preaches are every where. Woves in sheep chothing... But you need to understand this-wisdom and knowledge comes from the lord. And the truth will set you free. The Catholic church started a system that makes MONEY. So as the world go's around, someone also CATCHES on to that system, {thinking} if its working for the Catholic's, well why not I, give that ago. And it worked. But it only worked because christain people are not seeking the lord-learning the truth, the same truth thats sets you free-but going to churches allowing the preachers to say and qwist the words as they please. So like sheep they follow. So now we have woles in sheep's chothing leading churches those who follow that same system. And as 1 Tim 6: 3-5 say's there will be always disputes, arguments, evil, suspicions, envy, strife, over words. Because we as christains know the truth, but just sit back and say nothing, crying out to the lord, wringing. and arguing, with disputes, because of dishoned Gain{money} In this world people will try anything to Gain it. Yes its crimminal in some cases. Amen..
MissMeiya:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blindsight: Elon Musk Invents A Device That Will Enable The Blind To See / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.