Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors (26259 Views)

A Last! All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drugs Sent To W.africa / All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drug Sent To west Africa / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ceejay80s(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sìnce amerícans no lìke us, lets cut our oil export to dem and all other things they are benefiting from us
ìts time we treat dem as these arab treats dem.
Cant we survìve without dem?
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by 2leftlegs(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Smh
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
F117A: why are you people always defending america?
Are you being paid?
I wouldn't mind getting paid for that.

And why are you people not voting for good leaders....and investing in your country's education and scientific development.

Yes sir...we have problems....but not to worry....it is always someone else's fault.

Leave thy complancency behind....and in the words of Field Ruwe....

“Wake up you all!............You should be busy lifting ideas, formulae, recipes, and diagrams from American manufacturing factories and sending them to your own factories. All those research findings and dissertation papers you compile should be your country’s treasure. Why do you think the Asians are a force to reckon with? They stole our ideas and turned them into their own. Look at Japan, China, India, just look at them.”

In other words....be an adult. Stop being lazy.

I don't see how blaming America translates to improved economic development for Africans....especially when we are refusing to be innovative and instead prefer to lie down and blame the whites.....what laziness!

11 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by sexzskil(f): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
fajani: Do you believe in Zmapp more than you believe in Manifestation of God.. Don't be silly, only Jesus can cure........ [left][/left]
Thunders fire that our Jesus abi wet in u call him name sad little wonder Africa will remain a slum forever. Where was your Jesus when the disease in question broke out decades back?

EDITED: Mod be careful the way up edit my post sad

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ayusco85(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Another mad dunderhead, attention seeking, hopeless ignoramus mofo on rampage

*RACK HIS EMPTY HEAD A HEAVY KNOCK**

Have u taken ur medication today? U sure aint well. I don't ve ur time lady. Go look for someone who has time for e-fight. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Jakumo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Thunders fire that our Jesus abi wet in u call him name sad little wonder Africa will remain a slum forever. Where was the Jesus when the disease in question broke out decades back?

You don't sound female at all, with this interesting choice of words ha ha.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Tstark(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
ceejay80s: Sìnce amerícans no lìke us, lets cut our oil export to dem and all other things they are benefiting from us
ìts time we treat dem as these arab treats dem.
Cant we survìve without dem?

Go back to school, Nigeria is a member of OPEC. They cant just wake up one morning and decide to cut oil export. Besides, yankee has already cut a large amount of the oil that they import from nigeria. U should pay attention to the news instead of just typing nonsense on the internet

7 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ceejay80s(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The problem with the Zmapp is that it is so limited(right now there are less than 12 bottles/ampoules available)...and so expensive to make.

How does one share 12 ampoules amongst hundreds of ebola patients?

share one bottle for 20 patìence
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by sexzskil(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tstark:

Go back to school, Nigeria is a member of OPEC. They cant just wake up one morning and decide to cut oil export.
You are a bigger fool because you answered a hopeless, empty-headed fool sad
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
ceejay80s:
share one bottle for 20 patìent

Doesn't work that way sadly ....one ampoule for one patient.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by nora544: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Frankenstein: We have research centres in Nigeria. But they are not many and funding is little because diseases like cancer and birth defects are not really a major problem in Nigeria. We are still 54 years old, suffered a lot of setbacks during the military regime and currently racing to catch up with countries that got developed decades ago.
We will still get there —having topnotch research centers, but first we have to fix power supply, solve unemployment issues and boost our standard of living.

I know about the war it is not new.

Doctors without border start their organisation when they help people there.

In my country no pastor or priest has a jet and private security and it is not mandatory that a so called MOg must tell his brainwashed followers that the new church must be finished.

Two private jets can build one good laboratory where good scientist can work.

When people in nigeria start to see what is more important to give money for science or give money to fake pastors than nigeria will become a better place.

When you get a president who will say corruption is stealing and put all in jail for this

12 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by dasoul(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: Abeg, who get obama phone number make i call am say why he no give nigeria the zmapp drug abi him dey craze ni

Bro!!! I think u should call him, I ve tried to convince him but the guy kept asking me if I ate antelope. +1 212-555-0189
#GiveustheSerum
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ceejay80s(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tstark:

Go back to school, Nigeria is a member of OPEC. They cant just wake up one morning and decide to cut oil export. Besides, yankee has already cut a large amount of the oil that they import from nigeria. U should pay attention to the news instead of just typing nonsense on the internet
now í know an ebola patìent is on nairaland, see his vomit above my post
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
12 zmapp Not fair but i see the end to ebola soon
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
dasoul:

Bro!!! I think u should call him, I ve tried to convince him but the guy kept asking me if I ate antelope. 1 212-555-0189
#GiveustheSerum
bro, no worry, leave am for me. Na craze dey worry am. I go try call am now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ceejay80s(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Thunders fire that our Jesus abi wet in u call him name sad little wonder Africa will remain a slum forever. Where was your Jesus when the disease in question broke out decades back?

sexzskil:
You are a bigger fool because you answered a hopeless, empty-headed fool sad
i sorry for ur family
for dat statement above, i fit bet my lífe , u wìll never make heaven, even if u repent
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Dannyxy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And why are you people not voting for good leaders....and investing in your country's education and scientific development.

Yes sir...we have problems....but not to worry....it is always someone else's fault.

Leave thy complancency behind....and in the words of Field Ruwe....

In other words....be an adult. Stop being lazy.

I don't see how blaming America translates to improved economic development for Africans....especially when we are refusing to be innovative and instead prefer to lie down and blame the whites.....what laziness!
ehen, bros, so it's now the citizens obligation to invest in education and scientific development?

now how many people are you sponsoring in school?, how many schools have you built?,
how many researches have you sponsored?, how many times have you gone to schools to sponsor undergraduate with ideas?

you are quick to say "you people this", "you people that", who are the "you people"?, you and I, let's stop this stupidd blame game and work.. Nigeria is not some abstract place, you and I are "Nigeria"!
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ceejay80s(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jakumo:

You don't sound female at all, with this interesting choice of words ha ha.
dnt be decieved
he is male. fraudsters and scammers we have on nairaland
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dannyxy: ehen, bros, so it's now the citizens obligation to invest in education and scientific development?

But of course....by voting in the right kind of people....and putting pressure on them todo the job you voted them for.

now how many people are you sponsoring in school?, how many schools have you built?,
how many researches have you sponsored?, how many times have you gone to schools to sponsor undergraduate with ideas?

Off topic.....sigh.
you are quick to say "you people this", "you people that", who are the "you people"?, you and I, let's stop this stupidd blame game and work.. Nigeria is not some abstract place, you and I are "Nigeria"!

You think I am not talking to myself too?

Best we learn the lessons....I am tired of blaming other people.

Good evening.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by poiZon: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85: Why will they send just 12 doses to Liberia? This americans think they are some demi god that can play with peoples lives. What's stops them from producing this serum in hundreds? So they don't care about the lives dying everyday.

*if it were china that had the zmapp, it will ve been in every market in africa*

Last bullet: china should be world power instead of U.S.

hmm, dont worry by september china brand of zMapp go full naija chemist even molues sef.
china n igbo very strong cOLLABo

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Dannyxy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexzskil:

fool, thunder will first fire you dummy, do you read?, go and read your bible, Jesus is in heaven, the same place he was when HIV, SARS, etc came out..

how did Jesus or Christianity stop Africa from developing?, did Jesus stop Rome from developing?, did Jesus stop isreal from developing?, you guys will blaming God, as if other people don't worship God. where in the bible does it say, "be corrupt"?, be " tribalistic"?, "be wicked"?, it's our attitude that needs to change. infact Christianity is one of the factors holding this country, it is because of Christianity that I cannot hate my Muslim brother..

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by poiZon: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=Paroman]Just 12 dosages of Zmapp available yet some dead-brain Nigerians have been conjuring a lotta conspiracy theories about why Americans didn't want to give us the experimental drug coz they US A are the cause of Ebola and how they are punishing us for our stubborn stance on banning gays. Chaii, some nigerians too mumu ehn grin with just 4 deaths recorded in Nigeria and over 400 deaths recorded in Liberia alone, sierra Leone dey o , which country obviously needs the 12 available zmapp??

nIGERIA.
dis no be feedng of 5thousand people with 5loaves n 2 fishes o.
no use 12zmapp tek do ebola longer throat for wey d crisis na die.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85: Why will they send just 12 doses to Liberia? This americans think they are some demi god that can play with peoples lives. What's stops them from producing this serum in hundreds? So they don't care about the lives dying everyday.

Do you even know what it takes to produce this serum? Do you know how much time, money and other resources are needed?

Do you know that mass production has not been initiated due to the fact that it is not clear if the serum is effective?

Why would they spend time and money to produce something in masses that might be a failure? Why would they take this risk to help foreigners? They don't have their own problems? You don't have your own leaders?

How can you come online and blame other nations without knowing enough about the topic?

Do other nations owe you anything? Is it their duty to help you?

*if it were china that had the zmapp, it will ve been in every market in africa*

Then ask China to help you. Very simple.

Last bullet: china should be world power instead of U.S.

China does not give a damn about you, and they don't have to. Any nation should stop helping Nigerians with this entitlement mentality.

Why don't you ask Nigerian leaders why research is so poor in the country that they ask other countries to help them? Other countries try to find drugs to cure diseases that do not exist in their part of the world and you think they have to help you. They DO NOT!

Stop being always part of the problem, stop begging the USA or China for help and start being part of the solution. NOBODY OWES NIGERIA ANYTHING.

13 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Agent8706(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: I don't know what world you live in but clearly, it is a world where imbec1les belong. Ignorant opinions from dumbos like you can be tolerated to a certain level, since on Thursday, nairaland have been riddled with glorified poo from from the supposed intelligent e-diots on this forum angry. Y'all clearly need someone to help you reset that dull brain Almighty God cursed you with, and bro, that is what I'm here for. cool grin
you sound a lot like a bitch dog wink grin pls take your barking your retarded likes grin grin
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ayusco85(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do you even know what it takes to produce this serum? Do you know how much time, money and other resources are needed?

Do you know that mass production has not been initiated due to the fact that it is not clear if the serum is effective?

Why would they spend time and money to produce something in masses that might be a failure? Why would they take this risk to help foreigners? They don't have their own problems? You don't have your own leaders?

How can you come online and blame other nations without knowing enough about the topic?

Do other nations owe you anything? Is it their duty to help you?

Then ask China to help you. Very simple.

China does not give a damn about you, and they don't have to. Any nation should stop helping Nigerians with this entitlement mentality.

Why don't you ask Nigerian leaders why research is so poor in the country that they ask other countries to help them? Other countries try to find drugs to cure diseases that do not exist in their part of the world and you think they have to help you. They DO NOT!

Stop being always part of the problem and begging the USA or China for help and start being part of the solution. NOBODY OWES NIGERIA ANYTHING.

There is a reason why the united states is world power. There is a reason why we are a 3rd world country. So get it into ur thick skull that we are not yet upto to the point where we can help ourselves. Else we will ve been a 1st world country. America owe every democratic nation a helping hand. Afterall they are the once who want to run the world.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85:

There is a reason why the united states is world power. There is a reason why we are a 3rd world country. So get it into ur thick skull that we are not yet upto to the point where we can help ourselves. Else we will ve been a 1st world country. America owe every democratic nation a helping hand. Afterall they are the once who want to run the world.

It is Nigeria's problem that it is not so well developed and their job to develop, not anyone else's. Stop blaming others. Aprreciate any little thing they do for you because they don't have to do ANYTHING.

What an entitlement mentality.

And he believes China would help for free. Lord have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by zurine(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
God Help us all
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by ayusco85(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is Nigeria's problem that it is not so well developed and their job to develop, not anyone else's. Stop blaming others. Aprreciate any little thing they do for you because they don't have to do ANYTHING.

What an entitlement mentality.

And he believes China would help for free. Lord have mercy.

seems u were born in 2005. asking silly questions. who was responsible for where nigeria is now?
*keep been care free woman, u dont knw much to make dis argument*

dont quote me again. i dont ve ur time
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
ayusco85:

seems u were born in 2005. asking silly questions. who was responsible for where nigeria is now?
*keep been care free woman, u dont knw much to make dis argument*

dont quote me again. i dont ve ur time

Nigeria's leaders. How can a country be so rich in natural resources and so poor at the same time?

Keep blaming others, keep refusing responsibility, continue playing the victim and Nigeria will forever remain a developing country.

The entitlement mentality will sure help Nigeria's development.

8 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by kissinggourami: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Paroman: so what are you trying to say mumu? That America deliberately infected poor Liberia with a biological virus so that they can sell zmapp(a very costly drug) to poor Africans ba? I know you are dull but does that even make any sense to you? Without Ebola self, Africans can barely sustain themselves financially, so why would USA try to rip a poor continent that depends on them (USA) for funds to execute their project? Guy you mumu oo chai
When you argue, try not to have a myopic view of the topic being argued. America already colonized Liberia - they already have a footing there. Whether or not they actively reopened Pandora's box on west Africa is something you and I cannot know. Related or unrelated, I know it hurts America that Nigeria single-handedly brought peace to an American colony while the masters watched like gods.
Now you are making me digress from the topic at hand. Just don't worship people who are willing to play politics as long as they remain world power.

Don't reply this please. I know you have lots of important things to do, so please spare me
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
kissinggourami:
When you argue, try not to have a myopic view of the topic being argued. America already colonized Liberia - they already have a footing there. Whether or not they actively reopened Pandora's box on west Africa is something you and I cannot know. Related or unrelated, I know it hurts America that Nigeria single-handedly brought peace to an American colony while the masters watched like gods.
Now you are making me digress from the topic at hand. Just don't worship people who are willing to play politics as long as they remain world power.

Don't reply this please. I know you have lots of important things to do, so please spare me

So now they are pained that Nigeria brought peace to Liberia but is not able to tackle the problem with BH in their own country and provide constant electricity? Are you serious? Nigeria is not that important to them, believe me.

6 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Zeus777: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
fajani: Do you believe in Zmapp more than you believe in Manifestation of God.. Don't be silly, only Jesus can cure........ [left][/left]
i wouldn't conclude that u stupid but without doubt this ur contribution to an obviously scientific forum is below intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.