Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Great Nation Of Biafra - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Great Nation Of Biafra (7787 Views)

Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer / South Sudan Has Become The World's Newest Nation! / The Great Nation Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2008
TeniBaba:

Can somebody explain something to me? Is secession only possible through strife? because I really think we should let these people go. I believe it will take away nothing except mutual disrespect. Let us allow them to work toward realising their full yellow sun.
But @TeniBaba, these people who want to secede are not in the majority, they remain a small minority of ibos, most of whom where not even alive during the “biafra” war, so you see, how can we let them go when the one’s screaming are not speaking for the majority of ibos?
grin
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by bawomolo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2008
I don't preach war. My position is that Nigerians will adopt Igbo ways of doing things, ie trading, industry, and even language with time, because somehow it works better.

i wasn't wrong after all when i said you sound so much like europeans when they first came in contact with the new world. chei our education system has failed us.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
This is part of the reason why Biafra/Igbo country will be one of the greatest nations on earth if it gains it's independence. Football wise, the Igbos have always dominated all of nigeria's national teams both men and women.  Since Independence, the men's national team in every match have always consisted of 50% and above of Igbo players and the rest remaining percentage shared by other nigerians mainly due to quota system.

The players for the forthcoming under 17 female world cup in Newzealand have been selected and once again, the Igbo players make up more than 90% of the team. Other ethnic groups prefer there females to sit at home due to lack of respect for their females.
In Igboland as it's done in every other aspect of life and in football, everyone must work, whether male or female as it's obtained in all civilised societies as this helps in creating job for the society. This is why in Igbo/Biafra, creation of jobs for us will be as easy as eating amala and tuwo by the Yorubas and awusas. Check out the just released list of the female under 17 world cup squad for Biafra, ooppss, nigeria.

The Full list

Goalkeepers: Marbel Egwuenu, Favour Okeke and Asebe Adamu

Defenders: Chioma Egeonu, Doris Ewhubare, Maria Nwoko, Gloria Ofoegbu, Helen Ukaonu, Regina MacFancy and Josephine Chukwunonye

Midfielders: Onyinyechi Ohadugha, Eno Umoh, Prudent Ugoh and Ngozi Okobi

Forwards: Ngozi Ebere, Ugochi Oparanozie, Amarachi Okoronkwo, Amenze Aighewi, Valentina Ibe, Soo Adekwagh and Ebere Orji.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by agaba123(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
eziokwu
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-186514.0.html

with massob splitting into two
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by agaba123(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
plus_Queen:

why do you" flourish" in these "Igbo threads"  like algae?
You must be in love with biology

the other it was spirogyra and today na algae
May be tomorrow na moss(not Kate moss)
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
agaba123:

eziokwu
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-186514.0.html

with massob splitting into two
Why do you worry about Igbo problem? It will do you good to worry yourself with amala and tuwo problem. We know how to handle cases as you posted above. We also know that paid fake journalists like you can print anything about Igbos to help spring up division among Igbos. Sorry, we refuse to be taken by your paid fake journalism against MASSOB/Igbo.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by ScanLess: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
Ibime:

According to the CIA, Nigeria may break up by 2015. The sooner the better IMO, as long as it is a peaceful break-up.

Even on Nairaland, we can see that we are not together.

Who remembers a country called The Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes? (Reminds me of the Kingdom of the Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas). That was the former name for Yugoslavia.

That same Kingdom is now called Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Montenegro and Kosovo.

Anyway, you Nigerians should deal with your problems. Thank God I am British. cool

and soon we will have Biafra, O'dua republic, arewa republic, ijaw/ogoni republic, and live happily ever after cool. no more jihad sharia,no more wastage of Igbo lives and properties, no more "you are stealing my oil", no more nyamiri this nyamiri that.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by ScanLess: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
The blood of slain Igbos are crying out to God for vengance, judgement day is coming. Biafra will rise again !!, Biafra Forever !!!

Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ibime(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2008
Kobojunkie:

But @TeniBaba, these people who want to secede are not in the majority, they remain a small minority of ibos,

Don't bet on it.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ellyptical: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2008
Kobojunkie:

But @TeniBaba, these people who want to secede are not in the majority, they remain a small minority of ibos, most of whom where not even alive during the “biafra” war, so you see, how can we let them go when the one’s screaming are not speaking for the majority of ibos?
grin
Are you sure?
I really dont think so. Things are very volatile now and everyone has "wisened up".
The Leader of the Niger Delta people's Volunteer Force , Asari Dokubo openly referred to the north as Parasite on the media!
If Niger Deltans that were supporting them during the war are now calling them parasites then it means the ratio of people getting fed up with Nigeria/Northern dominance may be increasing.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2008
Kobojunkie:

grin
Shut up your dirty stinking amala mouth, my little fren. Even gowon said the same thing before the Biafran/nigerian war. See your mouth and "how can we let them go", as if the Yorubas can really do anything if not only "sabotage" as their power point. Can you Yorubas fight the Igbos without been conquared by the Igbos within few days? Your job is only to do what the awusas tells you to do, while the awusas in turn get their advise and military support from London to help in keeping close watch on the British oil in niger delta.
Remove the British from the equation and lets square it on our own in nigeria without external help and lets see if you nigerians will not become our slaves within few days. You evidenced this during the Biafran brief conquest of all midwest and driving through Ore, a core Yoruba land towards Lagos. The awusa rulers of nigeria in Lagos as your then capital were already panicking and on their way out back to their arewa country having heard that Igbos were just few kilometers away from capturing lagos until military assistance/assurance was given to them from London and backed up by mercenary support first to repel the invading Igbos.
You have mouth to come here to spew garbage. Thank your stars that we didn't capture lagos then. You people should have heard wenn for supporting the awusas against us. Go and ask those that we showed a little about how not to support our enemies. But don't worry, we are coming with a bang. We have already captured you economically. The rest will soon follow.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2008
Ellyptical:

Are you sure?
I really don't think so. Things are very volatile now and everyone has "wisened up".

FACT: So many decades later, all we hear of biafra are occassional mini-cries from some of those who still hold on to old DREAMS and iDEAS and nothing more.

FACT: Ibos are not all in agreement with the BIAFRA idea. Infact, a poll taken today will clearly show that this idea of Seceding is not a popular one.

We can sit here and pretend that that because we have a bunch of people here on nairaland (who most likely never saw the war, but think going on and on about it makes them intelligent in some way), we have the voice of the ibos, but you and I know that is not true. If it were, Biafra would be all over the news in iboland alone. Infact, the issue would be top of the list in iboland by now, if that was the case. Like I mentioned somewhere else, I know people who actually fought that war and think it is a ridiculous idea.

Ellyptical:

The Leader of the Niger Delta people's Volunteer Force , Asari Dokubo openly referred to the north as Parasite on the media!
If Niger Deltans that were supporting them during the war are now calling them parasites then it means the ratio of people getting fed up with Nigeria/Northern dominance may be increasing.

I don't know what the NOrth has to do with this. Niger Deltan terrorists are not necessarily fighting for Biafra so can we please not bring them into this. Also, it does not mean anything until we actually see the number of people rising up in support of a BIAFRA increase.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ifygurl: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2008
I love my tribe and i love my people but i'm tired of seeing this kind of thread.  Most of you guys weren't even born when Biafra was around so what the hell Jeez, enough with this division, you massob people are trying to create. It's annoying. angry angry

P.S: Don't even dare say i don't know anything about Biafra.  Both my parents experienced that war and i have family members that fought and died for that country. So abeg, i'm going to follow their footstep. My uncle fought for Biafra during the war and so did my grandfather from my mother's side and alot of my cousin. The only ones that survived is my uncle and one of my cousin and both of them actually believe Nigeria will thrive if we actually stop seeing different ethnic group and notice that we are all the same(from skin color down to everything else). Our only difference is our culture and customs(which if we work hard enough we can blend it). Latin America blended all the culture and customs that came to their countries. Nigeria can do that also.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Gamine(f): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2008
My people died because they looked igbo

some cos they looked yoruba

who is screaming dia

You guys need to get over yourselves

How the heck can one move forward if your head is always turned looking backwards undecided undecided
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 12:48am On Oct 23, 2008
Ifygurl:

I love my tribe and i love my people but i'm tired of seeing this kind of thread. Most of you guys weren't even born when Biafra was around so what the hell Jeez, enough with this division, you massob people are trying to create. It's annoying. angry angry

P.S: Don't even dare say i don't know anything about Biafra. Both my parents experienced that war and i have family members that fought and died for that country. So abeg, i'm going to follow their footstep. My uncle fought for Biafra during the war and so did my grandfather from my mother's side and alot of my cousin. The only ones that survived is my uncle and one of my cousin and both of them actually believe Nigeria will thrive if we actually stop seeing different ethnic group and notice that we are all the same(from skin color down to everything else). Our only difference is our culture and customs(which if we work hard enough we can blend it). Latin America blended all the culture and customs that came to their countries. Nigeria can do that also.
Enyi shut up your mouth there. Carry that your useless preaching to your awusa cousins. Am sure they will accept you and not behead you. What does being born before or during the war has to do with knowledge of the war and it's atrocities against my people? You should have told us pulp and plain not to go to school for education because in your lost case, there is no need for it. I wonder how you knew who died and who didn't die in your family during the war since you weren't born then.

According to your warped logic, you shouldn't have known all those, since dem never born you before or during the war. Let me hear you tell stories or even discuss about what happened before your were born and see how am going to chase you off this forum. What happens to education and learning? Ohhh, i guess we should wipe off our history because it concerns Igbos and Biafra, but we should have no problem discussing other people's history? Fish brain. Your only difference with nigerians is your culture and customs ehhh kwa? Okay, you should go and preach that to the awusas when they start killing you in masse again in their northern enclave and lets see if they will hear you well.

If you want to preach peace for your beloved nigeria, you can do that without telling us Igbo/Biafrans to forget our history, a sad one for that matter. Are you mad? Have you ever heard about the saying: you can never know where you are going, if you do not know exactly where you are coming from? Have you asked yourself how you can build your dream nigeria without first admitting and conceding to your past wicked errors against Igbos, healing the wounds on people's minds, making and getting everyone involve to believe in your dream nigeria through equality for all?

You just want us to wipe it under the carpet and move on with your one nigeria? Perhaps we are not humans and we are without feelings? Is this how America reconciled after their own civil war and later became the greatest nation on earth that they are today? Don't bring that your mad preaching here again. You can follow them back to ugwu awusa, but remember to run towards Igboland when they start to search for you to hack off your head for their religious rituals just because you are Igbo.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by plusQueen: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2008
L + G,
This thread is specially dedicated to the nation of Biafra. It's main aim is to eulogize our great nation that was nearly nipped in the bud - because we Biafrans know it wasn't.
Great Biafrans, fell free to express your respect, admiration, loyalty and longing for the great Nation of Biafra.

This was the original post.
Isn't it as clear as crystal.
why are there blood suckers all over the place?
The very same ones I might add.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by plusQueen: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2008
@ poster,I honestly wish Biafra had materialized.
We would have been watching that soured moi moi called Nigeria as foreign citizens
Who knows what would have been?
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2008
plus_Queen:

This was the original post.
Isn't it as clear as crystal.
why are there blood suckers all over the place?
The very same ones I might add.

Nne baby, kekwanu? Tell them.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ifygurl: 1:14am On Oct 23, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Enyi shut up your mouth there. Carry that your useless preaching to your awusa cousins. Am sure they will accept you and not behead you. What does being born before or during the war has to do with knowledge of the war and it's atrocities against my people? You should have told us pulp and plain not to go to school for education because in your lost case, there is no need for it. I wonder how you knew who died and who didn't die in your family during the war since you weren't born then.

According to your warped logic, you shouldn't have known all those, since them never born you before or during the war. Let me hear you tell stories or even discuss about what happened before your were born and see how am going to chase you off this forum. What happens to education and learning? Ohhh, i guess we should wipe off our history because it concerns Igbos and Biafra, but we should have no problem discussing other people's history? Fish brain. Your only difference with nigerians is your culture and customs ehhh kwa? Okay, you should go and preach that to the awusas when they start killing you in masse again in their northern enclave and lets see if they will hear you well.

If you want to preach peace for your beloved nigeria, you can do that without telling us Igbo/Biafrans to forget our history, a sad one for that matter. Are you mad? Have you ever heard about the saying: you can never know where you are going, if you do not know exactly where you are coming from? Have you asked yourself how you can build your dream nigeria without first admitting and conceding to your past wicked errors against Igbos, healing the wounds on people's minds, making and getting everyone involve to believe in your dream nigeria through equality for all?

You just want us to wipe it under the carpet and move on with your one nigeria? Perhaps we are not humans and we are without feelings? Is this how America reconciled after their own civil war and later became the greatest nation on earth that they are today? Don't bring that your mad preaching here again. You can follow them back to ugwu awusa, but remember to run towards Igboland when they start to search for you to hack off your head for their religious rituals just because you are Igbo.

Okay Are you an Idiot? I'm Igbo slowpoke and so what if i have a Fulani grandfather. I'm proud of him and i love him(unlike ya'll he actually see people instead of tribe). Ewensu. Abeg, Get out.

DID I SAY FORGET OUR HISTORY? Trabilist idiot will only read what they want to read.  I SAID ENOUGH WITH DIVIDING OTHERS.  and with all i've obeserved from topics made by massob people and the rest of those other trabilist. ENOUGH WITH INSULTING OTHER TRIBES.
Abeg, commot for my face. How many education have you gotten.  Look at the kettle calling pot black.

And mr.man
If you can't read. MY UNCLE AND COUSIN survived the war and so did my parents and my grandmom and alot of my family members, so yea i'll know who in my family fought for the war and who died. Ewu. Get out of my face abeg, trabilist fools.  I don't even know why i try to reason with you people; most of ya'll have a brain of a retard.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Gamine(f): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2008
lololol
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 2:00am On Oct 23, 2008
Ifygurl:

Okay Are you an Idiot? I'm Igbo slowpoke and so what if i have a Fulani grandfather. I'm proud of him and i love him(unlike ya'll he actually see people instead of tribe). Ewensu. Abeg, Get out.

DID I SAY FORGET OUR HISTORY? Trabilist idiot will only read what they want to read.  I SAID ENOUGH WITH DIVIDING OTHERS.  and with all i've obeserved from topics made by massob people and the rest of those other trabilist. ENOUGH WITH INSULTING OTHER TRIBES.
Abeg, commot for my face. How many education have you gotten.  Look at the kettle calling pot black.

And mr.man
If you can't read. MY UNCLE AND COUSIN survived the war and so did my parents and my grandmom and alot of my family members, so yea i'll know who in my family fought for the war and who died. Ewu. Get out of my face abeg, trabilist fools.  I don't even know why i try to reason with you people; most of ya'll have a brain of a retard.
Little anuofia, who said you are not igbo? it will serve you good to just grab you with one hand and flog you very well on that your flat/slipers buttocks. If not for that your fish brain you would have noticed where i said that you should run towards Igboland when awusas start to chase you to hack off your fish brain head.

Ewu, since you weren't born before the war, you have no reason also to know anything about the war. How did you know that your brother, sister, uncle and cousin died in the Biafran war if not through stories passed unto your fish brain? But you came here making useless comment like "Most of you guys weren't even born when Biafra was around so what the hell Jeez" Do you know if these stories were also passed to those you called "most of you" by their own very family members as it was done to you? Anumanu, i know your fish brain wouldn't let you to decipher this.

Why don't you take your useless preaching to your awusa/fulani uncles who are actually in the business of dividing others. Ogbanje, are your family membesrs only the ones that died or survived the war? As if we care to know. Mcheeeewwwww. Preach on to your awusa/fulani cousins. They are waiting for you to come up north where they will hack off your fish brain head  and use it for religious pepper soup.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by plusQueen: 2:13am On Oct 23, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Nne baby, kekwanu? Tell them.

Nwa Amadi
biko jide kwa k'iji
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Oct 23, 2008
I am so happy not all Ibos think as these do, going around labelling everyone, who does not see the world as they do, "BLOOD SUCKERS" and the likes. If given the chance, these few could actually see to it that  ibos who do not agree with their BIAFRA ideas delusions would be silenced by all means necessary. Wow, with these sort of people out there, no wonder the idea remains unpopular!!

I can just imagine the QuotaSystem bloke and his plump queen in camouflage and machine guns, with a flag " SAY YES TO BIAFRA, OR DIE", flying overhead , roflmao!!
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 3:22am On Oct 23, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by QuotaSyste(m): 3:29am On Oct 23, 2008
tpia:

from Quotasystem

This came from the mouth of an Igbo person oh.

An "authentic" Igboman who screams Biafra everyday on nairaland.
Ewu awusa, you should know that in Igboland, we have the policy of rooting out those of us who are in support of your wicked people's atrocities against our people in the name of staying one nigeria with your ahlmajiri for their personal gains. Ewu awusa, who knows if she is not of Ukpabi Asika's family, so why care for a family that helped your evil ahlmajiri people to kill millions of Igbos? I know you have started courting her for insinuating Igbos should forget their sad past and move on with your evil one nigeria. "Igbos should forget the past and move on with one nigeria". The comment you so much love to hear that make you masturbate. Sorry ahlmajiri, you should have known she is Igbo, so you don't stand any chance with your leprosy features.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 3:37am On Oct 23, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Sudan Locks Out Somalis / An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana / American Soldiers Molesting Iraqi Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.