Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Great Nation Of Biafra - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Great Nation Of Biafra (7788 Views)

Libya: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Calls Obama A Killer / South Sudan Has Become The World's Newest Nation! / The Great Nation Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
I left columbus a long while ago. I move around a lot, comes with the job.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
Gamine:

Sorry to burst ur bubbles my dear igbo pipu. Only 5% of igbos want a Biafra entity. D rest do not care or are indifferent. This was said to me yestrday by an Igbo man workin with the NGRA.

Na lie!! that individual is not igbo! 90% of my people want Biafra and Uneme. Ask him (your igbo man).
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by maryray(f): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2008
[b],
can you explain how your attitude or statement here differs from the Sultan's own?

@ Tpia thank u, i am from Niger Delta n i used to support d Igbo's, until i read d statement below by naija King.

My opinion is that God gave us the whole Nigeria to conquer and settle, to establish churches, business, hotels, and good schools--- from Calabar to Katsina, to the Sahara desert.

Which people do u guys want to conquer naija king?, do u think Literates will go from one Illiterate rulership to another illiterate rule without a fight !, is this a fantasy or what?, try it n our juju alone will kill ya b4r our people get 2 ya!. don't make me start yabbing Igbo's because most of my friends r Ibos. Now my liking 4r yoruba's seem to be increasing shocked, hmm.

As someone said earlier, u guys need to get over urselves. N i thought Yoruba's were silly!, i must say Igbo's have lost their mind!!!!!!!!!. What r u going to use to develop ur country, or do u think with this attitude we will help u with money from our oil!. I'd better go, u've made me lose some love n respect 4r Ibos. This might have been a good topic, but u guys comment r very nitwitted!.

I'd better go b4r u make me lose all love n respect 4r U guys, or say something i will regret! lipsrsealed.
[/b]
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2008
maryray:

[b],
@ Tpia thank u, i am from Niger Delta n i used to support d Igbo's, until i read d statement below by naija King.

Which people do u guys want to conquer naija king?, do u think Literates will go from one Illiterate rulership to another illiterate rule without a fight !, is this a fantasy or what?, try it n our juju alone will kill ya b4r our people get 2 ya!. don't make me start yabbing Igbo's because most of my friends r Ibos. Now my liking 4r yoruba's seem to be increasing shocked, hmm.

As someone said earlier, u guys need to get over urselves. N i thought Yoruba's were silly!, i must say Igbo's have lost their mind!!!!!!!!!. What r u going to use to develop ur country, or do u think with this attitude we will help u with money from our oil!. I'd better go, u've made me lose some love n respect 4r Ibos. This might have been a good topic, but u guys comment r very nitwitted!.

I'd better go b4r u make me lose all love n respect 4r U guys, or say something i will regret! lipsrsealed.
[/b]

Naijaking said his mind but that doesn't mean all igbo think like him!! but you can still lose that your over-hyped respect for the igbos, we don't need ur respect madam!
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2008
grin grin
the chicken are coming home to roost,
i said it before that niger deltans should be very careful of this biafran agenda,some people disagreed with me grin while its a free world and the igbos are free to go whereever they want,im still waiting for someone to tell me where the funds for all these lofty ideas about biafra will come from,if not niger delta oil,

@mary mary
dont bother your pretty head,j.p clark and other south south leaders have repeated your exact statements, that there is no question of nd going with either ibo or any other tribe in the case of secession because its like going from one slave master to the other
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

grin grin
the chicken are coming home to roost,
i said it before that niger deltans should be very careful of this biafran agenda,some people disagreed with me grin while its a free world and the igbos are free to go whereever they want,I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where the funds for all these lofty ideas about biafra will come from,if not niger delta oil,

@mary mary
don't bother your pretty head,j.p clark and other south south leaders have repeated your exact statements, that there is no question of nd going with either ibo or any other tribe in the case of secession because its like going from one slave master to the other

We are not as lazy as your people!! I am sure the Igbos are in charge of commerce in your village wink,

Igbos are not currently enjoying the Oil windfall from "Niger Delta", And Niger Delta is not Ijawland! Some good number of IGBOS are Niger Deltans too. Your useless clark and some Ijaw people had tried even with guns and kidnappings to make Niger Delta Ijawland but it can never work. We still have untapped oil wells in core Igbo states like Enugu, Abia, Imo and Anambra.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2008
romeo:

We are not as lazy as your people!! I am sure the Igbos are in charge of commerce in your village wink,

Igbos are not currently enjoying the Oil windfall from "Niger Delta", And Niger Delta is not Ijawland! Some good number of IGBOS are Niger Deltans too. Your useless clark and some Ijaw people had tried even with guns and kidnappings to make Niger Delta Ijawland but it can never work. We still have untapped oil wells in core Igbo states like Enugu, Abia, Imo and Anambra.
hmmmn lol,did i touch a raw nerve??lol
who are "my people"exactly because you dont have any idea where i am from,who says igbos are not enjoying the windfall??correct me if im wrong but from my last nigerian lesson,EMEKA OFFOR is igbo,the uba brothers,ngige,orji uzor kalu,chuba okadigbo who used ten of millions to do sallah and carried the mace to his village,all the south eastern governors,senators,house of reps,businessmen e.t.c are all enjoying the oil windfall from niger delta

hmmn,so you r closer to ijawland than niger delta now right grin grin this oil will cause something else
yes and some good number of yorubas are niger deltans and are oil producing e.g the illajes in ondo,
some calabars,cross rivers are oil producing too so will you be asking these people's consent as well before making them join biafra?
why are you suddenly fighting for ijawland all of a sudden?you are igbo not ijaw, both ijaws,yoruba and cross river oil producing areas have said they ll rather go on their own than joining biafra or part of nigeria if we all had to go our own ways,btw i dont see the ijaws complaining that their blood brothers are fighting alongside them in their quest for justice, drop this divide and rule, it wont work as the white colonialists have used it before as for having untapped oil wells in core igbo states,considering the ibos presumably discovered oil in south south first like someone said on a previous thread,dont you think it ll serve them and their interests better to expend their energy on these areas than trying to get south south to jump on the biafra bandwagon?
dont get me wrong,im all for freedom of association and views, if the igbos want biafra i fully support them gettn it even if i dont agree with it but the south south have said it in one voice that they are not part of it so no matter the insults you hurl at south south or nd leaders they are wiser than many years ago when they were nearly caught in the cross fire of two warring factions each fighting for them and thier people's interest finish
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by milknhoney(f): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2008
Those it really matter about creating a whole new country? Wont it all turn out the same?
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ellyptical: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2008
L+G,
An economic analysis was carried out and it was discovered that oil is not really a driving force in the growth of the economy of a nation. The most advanced countries in the world are not oil dependent economies. They are industrialists. Does it not surprise you guys that the G7 countries are not oil dependent countries?
US
France
Canada
Italy
Japan
UK
Germany

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G7
If oil where what it takes to be a world Superpower then where is Venezuela on that list, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Nigeria etc?
At-times when i reflect on the effect of oil on some economies, I feel it is actually better for nations not to have oil. Look at the fastest growing economies of the world, China and India. What are they using to drive the economy? Technology. That also happens to be the very area that we Biafrans are naturally gifted in.
Oil will not make you launch space missions like the US has done.
Oil will not make you design the best robots in the world like Japan does.
Oil will not make you and engineering super-power like germany. Have you looked at the trends of the asian giants? Japan, S Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and of recent China and India. What do they have in common? A consistent trend of technological development that has lifted nations like Singapore from 3rd world to 1st world.
So L+G, Biafra will not survive on oil. Biafra will survive on manufacturing, technology and science like the G7 nations.
We are modeling our nations after the League of G7 Nations and not after Nigeria and Venezuela that are still very poor irrespective of their OPEC standing amongst Oil-Producing nations.
If you ask how we intend to achieve this technological development, go to Alaba intentional or Nnewi and Aba and look around. Read Frederick Forsyth's (BBC correspondent) report on the biafran technological feats in the midst of the war and you will see that we can achieve it.
Obrigado
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

hmmmn lol,did i touch a raw nerve??lol
who are "my people"exactly because you don't have any idea where i am from,who says igbos are not enjoying the windfall??correct me if I'm wrong but from my last nigerian lesson,EMEKA OFFOR is igbo,the uba brothers,ngige,orji uzor kalu,chuba okadigbo who used ten of millions to do sallah and carried the mace to his village,all the south eastern governors,senators,house of reps,businessmen e.t.c are all enjoying the oil windfall from niger delta

hmmn,so you r closer to ijawland than niger delta now right grin grin this oil will cause something else
yes and some good number of yorubas are niger deltans and are oil producing e.g the illajes in ondo,
some calabars,cross rivers are oil producing too so will you be asking these people's consent as well before making them join biafra?
why are you suddenly fighting for ijawland all of a sudden?you are igbo not ijaw, both ijaws,yoruba and cross river oil producing areas have said they ll rather go on their own than joining biafra or part of nigeria if we all had to go our own ways,between i don't see the ijaws complaining that their blood brothers are fighting alongside them in their quest for justice, drop this divide and rule, it wont work as the white colonialists have used it before as for having untapped oil wells in core igbo states,considering the ibos presumably discovered oil in south south first like someone said on a previous thread,don't you think it ll serve them and their interests better to expend their energy on these areas than trying to get south south to jump on the biafra bandwagon?
don't get me wrong,I'm all for freedom of association and views, if the igbos want biafra i fully support them gettn it even if i don't agree with it but the south south have said it in one voice that they are not part of it so no matter the insults you hurl at south south or nd leaders they are wiser than many years ago when they were nearly caught in the cross fire of two warring factions each fighting for them and their people's interest finish

What a complete gibberish!! I am a Biafran and i do not want Ijaw people in my country becuase they are lazy!

Dude i don't know where you are from but i know they must be lazy folks where my people are.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by tpia: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2008
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2008
@ellyptical
yes we know these countries dont depend on oil,and i believe the igbos are gifted in technological pursuits,but you still are not answering why they have not made these advancements frederick foresyth wrote about yet?remember biafra war has been over for tens of years
the south eastern states all collect their federal allcation without fail same as other states of the federation
the igbos are not held back from actualising their dreams,after all they controll thousands of shops in lagos and other south western and south eastern areas, so if you tell me they are good traders ill agree with you cause there are more than enough evidences like alaba,matori e.t.c
btw, no tribe igbos inclusive has monopoly of technological &human resources skills,yorubas have enough scientists and inventors same as other tribes in nigeria to a lesser extent
romeo:

What a complete gibberish!! I am a Biafran and i do not want Ijaw people in my country becuase they are lazy!

Dude i don't know where you are from but i know they must be lazy folks where my people are.
no wonder the biafra /secession brigade dont have support from millions of igbos all round the world by now, ill advice you to delete comments like these because it will further alienate you from even igbos who believe in your biafra, look at the obama/mccain campaign and you ll see what negative /boderline tribal/racist (whichever applies)does to a cause no matter how nobel,
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2008
tpia:

is Romeo typing this from another man's country Spain?

Africans- you have mighty problems encoded in your DNA.

Wherever you go, your problems are following right behind you.

Where you expecting me to write about Biafra with the ijaws as part of it!! no way! My dream Biafra is for the igbos alone.

What has living in another man's country go to do with self determination for my people? Go back to sleep jare!!
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by asha80(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2008
Personally i do not think biafra will become reality because igbos have settled in many places in nigeria and set up a whole lot of businesses and investments throughout the whole country even more than any other tribe in nigeria.
Quite frankly i do not think igboland as it is can contain all the igbos in the country who come back to igboland assuming BIAFRA becomes reality(ie if every igbo person is to come back).

The problem with nigeria(one of the problems anyway)is that nigerians do not love nigeria.why am i saying this?If you love something you will always want the best for that thing.How many nigerians can comfortably do something for nigeria without really caring if that thing is going to favour his ethnic group as far as he knows it for the overall good of the country?

The other day i read and heard the president signed an agreement with SIEMENS for th construction of power stations around the country ie if the contract is going to be executed by the way.You can imagine that the southeast was the only zone that had no power station to be built on it.The powerstation that was meant to use coal was designated to be sighted in BENUE when everyone knows that ENUGU is the coal capital of nigeria.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 1:45am On Nov 03, 2008
so going by your assertion why didnt the south eastern governors,senators,house of representatives e.t.c including ojukwu,ikenga protest this anomaly and let the president know?after all they have acess to the president, you claimed that the problem of nigerians is that they do not love themselves yet you have contravened yourself within your own comments by only stating the problem of a particular ethnic grouping out of the others,if you realy love ngeria,how come you r not mentioning the problems the south west are facing,the problems the poor and deprived northerners are facing e.t.c
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by maryray(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2008
aGAIN lUCABRASI, uR LAST POINT?, AWESOME!
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ellyptical: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2008
@Lucabrasi,
the fact that poster did not talk about the issues in other geo-political zones does not mean that the idea of building a power station that is meant to run on coal in Benue is rational.
You always try and struggle not to talk about obvious injustices and i tell you, it makes you look very irrational. When something is glaring, you are expected to comment on it first, then comment on whatever you feel is right or wrong. I expected you to say something like "While it is not right to build . . . . ".
Also, do the Ikembas and the Senators need to fight before the government will act with sound reasoning?
Well, I am not surprised. Jews are always hated because of envy. We have the first indigenous power plant and that's no joke.
As for your question as to why we have not achieved so many technological feats, an indigenous plant in the Nigeria of today, is quite a feat.
Next time I really advice that you look at the subject from a rational point of view before you return to your point of view. By so doing, your statements will have some weight. You need to TRY hard to be more rational. Don't try to turn a blind eye to things that are very glaring. OK?
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2008
@marymary
thanks smiley
@ellyptical
hmmn and you are rational right?the point here is that obvious injustices cut across all the major tribes,not just igbo, dyu think the hausa youths drinking embalming fluid and the northern children sniffing gutter fumes and being exploited mentally and physically and brainwashed into killing robots not obvious injustices?remember they have the highest number of illiterates ill mention that if i was talking about onvious injustices before mentioning a coal plant,wouldnt you?

how r bouth the south south and their standard of living,education,welfare,they dont have a coal plant or anything while producing oil,remember while you r agitating to secede,you r still calling for a coal plant to be built with oil money,

yorubas too have their own obvious injustices ranging from standards of living,government neglect e.t.c
my point being that what you call obvious injustice is being suffered by all the major and minor tribes in total and not just the igbos,it is selfish and self centered for you to ask yourdadddy for something without mentioning your other siblings as well even if it is a credible demand,, that is the rationale behind my comment

i would have expected you to list the obvious injustices and then add yours to it as well,
why shouldnt the ikemba fight??is jimmy carter the former united states president not fighting still after many years out of office?he is older than your ikemba,

is mandela not fighting and im pretty sure he is older tan your ikemba,so whats your grouse really?
as for the south eastern senators,and house of reps members,what exactly is their job if they cannot make representations for their people, i dotn believe you are justifying their in action just because they r igbos, who is being irrational now eh?

well,the government is what it is,after all obasanjo witheld lagos state funds till he left office i didint see you complaining then,and lagos state is yoruba
well,igbos are not jews,and saying anyone hates anyone is being delusional and neurotic, nigerians of all tribes are too busy looking for what to eat to hate on any other tribe,as for the first indegenous plant well congrats but remember nigeria's money made it possible and you should also acknowledge that.

i have never denied either the igbos,hausas,yorubas,south south,mid belt e.t.c feats unlike you and urs always going on about the igbos to the detriment of other tribes, if that isnt ethnophobia i wonder what is,funny thing is that you cant even bring yoursef to mention good stuffs about other tribes, wow
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by maryray(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2008
[b]Now Elyptical to b very honest with u, I shld b d one complaining because evry tribe that i belong to has (still is) been suppressed 1 way or d other!. I am like Desmond Elliott who is tech from d 4 parts of Nigeria!. So when i say things, most of d times (when i'm nt trying to because controversy) I am very Objective.

Now I wont mention d places i'm from in Nigeria but i'll use Des to explain. Desmond Elliott d Actor is a Yoruba tro his dad, an Ibo tro his mom, he grew up in d North so he identifies with them more, n even knows d lang better than any other; he's married to an Akwa Ibomite, so he's also exposed to d plights of those guys. So when I like Des tell u that u r wrong, its not because i'm being tribalistic. I'm more related 2 Ibos than u know! shocked.

D Hausas have their own trouble, d south south, same; d Yorubas, even Warri, PH, Bayelsa n others r going tro a lot cry. N they deserve to be helped more than u!. Have u ever been to d North n seen d despair there, or is it d South South! sad. don't even let me go ahead!. Just read LUCA'S comment n educate yourself! angry.

My point is when i say again that d last comment of Lucabrasi is on board, i'm not saying u guys (ibos)  hv not being wronged, bt d point is its not only u. U r accusing Luca of being tribalistic etc, but ur comment is obviously guilty of that lipsrsealed!.[/b]
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by Ifygurl: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2008
@ Scanless

I know you didn't just call me an " illegitimate daughter of a fulani war rapist".  Chei, see me see trouble!!!!!  So my grandfather is a war rapist abi?  I'm not even going to say anything.  Ignorance is a dangerous thing.

@ Quotasyste

I don't know who this family (Ukpabi Asika's) are. So don't put me in a family i'm not related to.  Asika is not even my last name.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
maryray:

Now Elyptical to b very honest with u, I shld b d one complaining because evry tribe that i belong to has (still is) been suppressed 1 way or d other!. I am like Desmond Elliott who is tech from d 4 parts of Nigeria!. So when i say things, most of d times (when i'm nt trying to because controversy) I am very Objective.

Now I wont mention d places i'm from in Nigeria but i'll use Des to explain. Desmond Elliott d Actor is a Yoruba tro his dad, an Ibo tro his mom, he grew up in d North so he identifies with them more, n even knows d lang better than any other; he's married to an Akwa Ibomite, so he's also exposed to d plights of those guys. So when I like Des tell u that u r wrong, its not because i'm being tribalistic. [b]I'm more related 2 Ibos than u know!
shocked.

D Hausas have their own trouble, d south south, same; d Yorubas, even Warri, PH, Bayelsa n others r going tro a lot cry. N they deserve to be helped more than u!. Have u ever been to d North n seen d despair there, or is it d South South! sad. don't even let me go ahead!. Just read LUCA'S comment n educate yourself! angry.

My point is when i say again that d last comment of Lucabrasi is on board, i'm not saying u guys (ibos)  hv not being wronged, bt d point is its not only u. U r accusing Luca of being tribalistic etc, but ur comment is obviously guilty of that lipsrsealed!.[/b]

Just shut up when you do not know what to write angry angry. You are related to the igbos my ass!
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by ow11(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2008
The new Biafra map would be a lot different from the old one because Peops from DT and ED state will join. Of course, Ijaws would get a better deal in Biafra than what is obtainable currently.

@romeo

Ijaws are not as lazy as our gworo chewing nemesis! If at all, the capital of Biafra should be in PH where Ijaws,Igbos and Efiks have stakes. grin grin
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ow11 don become my friend ohh cheesy cheesy
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2008
@owl
pls speak for yourself,you are not the mouthpiece of all ijaws or south south,if you feel like you will have a better deal,then its a free world by all means join biafra but dont speak for all niger deltans or profess to know what they want even if you are niger deltan, last i knw yorubas eat gworo as well,doesnt make them blood sckn does it
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by ow11(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
@lucabrasi

Wtf is bloodskn? You seriously need to get a life . . . Everyone knows the ID of the gworo chewing nemesis of the Non-Yoruba Southern Nigerian!

I daresay your rantings over another's wishful thinking about a fictional country makes you seem like a fish out of water gasping for breath. One more thing, learn to use punctuations when you write and hit the spell check button from time to time . It makes your write up a lot easier to read and understand!

@romeo

I still hate you! angry
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
@owl11
dismiss the blood sckn part,i was reffering to the popular perception of hausas/northerners on nland,what you wrote was gworo eating nemesis and i made my comments because last i checked essesive eating of gworo isnt a crime,as for my comments i hardly see that as ranting but making an observation go back and read your comments and you used words like"ijaws will get a better deal"as if you are speaking for all ijaws or nd.
AGAIN ill reiterate after explaining myself and context of my comments that if you feel like you will have a better deal under a biafra govt then by all means join the train but pls dont speak for the totality of nd or ijaws because this is a public forum.

as for punctuations that really is my style of writing on nairaland,and ill appreciate it if you could point out a misspelling in that comment i made unless you are reffering to "blood sckn"which i deliberately wrote as should have been obvious to you,i will totally ignore the insults and not send back a retort because i rightly stepped to you not the other way round,however if you insult me in any way after taking my time to xplain my unsolicited reply to your comments dude i wont be this courteous
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by ow11(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2008
Firstly,'gworo chewing' was used as adjective in that sentence and I would've appreciated it if you saw it as that rather than a denigrating comment.

lucabrasi:

@owl
please speak for yourself,you are not the mouthpiece of all ijaws or south south,

I was writing about my own opinion on what I think about the issue being discussed. It is my opinion that Ijaws would get a better deal if they joined 'Biafra'; whether that opinion would be accepted by the majority of Ijaws is another thing. I can only write about my opinion based on preconceived notions and bias,therefore anyone who thinks my opinion is not very good should demand I list my reasons and present a critique of my reasons. I may be swayed to change my opinion after this if the reasons brought forth make a lot more sense to me. what I find totally out of order is you trying to attack me because I made a statement you do not agree with and using uncouth statements like the one highlighted above.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 1:55am On Dec 07, 2008
@owl11
i think we had our wires crossed but im sorry if i came across as attacking you in any way shape or form as like you rightly said,you are entitled to your opinions,just for the record the statement you highlighted isnt uncouth,because i never insulted or abused you by that all i said was "please speak for yourself"without any expletive whatsoever, however even if i said please,sorry to reply your comments when you wernt reffering to me.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by auwal87(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2008
Republic of Biafra
Republic of Odua
Republic of Arewa

Ameeeeeeeeen!
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by udezue(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2008
anyone who thinks oil is what will set him free is dummy. People get off that oil crap and do something with your lives. Go to school. Use ur brains instead of being stupid waiting on oil to solve ur problems. yeye fool. like as if oil has been of any good to our region. If not for that oil Odi, Ogoni, ppl won't be suffering yet ppl wanna run their mouth about Igbos wanting oil of Ijaw ppl. Get off your high horses damn it. My father was in the oil petroleum during the war and when they couldn't get oil they used palm kennels so wtf is so special about oil. The stupidity of some Niger Delta leaders especially Ijaws are one the biggest reasons why you ppl will continue to suffer and not get that far. Your fear of Igbos will eat u up. Igbos are also part of the ND, from Cross Rivers, Rivers, Delta, Akwaibom to Edo. I am of Aro,Ibibio, / Awka decent and Aros are also in Cross Rivers,,,, many Igbos don't even brag about oil or think that is their life saver. rubbish, Its stupid how Ijaws (some) always want to scream ND and act like its their property when other ppl exist but when its time to relate to those ppl one on one they get hostile and wanna act like they are the only ones around. Quit the nonsense. U mention Efiks when it suits but will turn around to insult Efik/Ibibios and not let em have a say so in whats happening. Efik, Oron, Annang, Ibibio, ppls put together are bigger than Ijaw in that region. Please I know Efiks don't spend their time hating Igbos all day and night. They have better things to do so luba just continue to lead the stupid Ijaw folks that still believe Igbo man is his enemy. Abeg lol @ u even mentioning Yoruba when u have fought and killed them in Ondo state over the same oil. You have virtually fought every ethnic group in ND including Ikwerre Igbos. If there is anyone to fear it should be Ijaw coz your aggressive tactics and lack of cooperation with others is dragging the rest of the region behind. Every time we try to move forward away from the hatred that has destroyed a once rich and thriving region Ijaw leaders and their uneducated followers will jump in to cause confusion and hatred. U guys are the most hateful unforgiving envious ethnic that I have come across.
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by lucabrasi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
@udezue
pls lean back and chill out with all these rantings, no one is fighting or hating on anybody and if you were reffering to me,then i am proud to declare im a totally detribalised nigerian, will stand up for the ibos,hausas,yorubas,nd the same way, the point i was making in reference to my reply to owl is that if it all boils down to self determination along ethnic lines which though i do not support,,you will identify with your own ibo people, the issue here is that the south south will rather go and form their own nation same as the ibos will biafra rather than identifying with either the ibo,the yoruba or any other tribe, what is so wrong with that?
of course the ibos have an affiliation with the nd/oil producing areas same as the yorubas but the fact still remains that every single tribe has a right to self-determination and using emotional blackmail as you are doing is absurd to say the least
Re: The Great Nation Of Biafra by romeo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2008
Mr. Udezue you just beat for this one!!

I was about to ask the same question about Ijaws and their ND claim cheesy cheesy. They are really a whole bunch of lazy dreamers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Sudan Locks Out Somalis / An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana / American Soldiers Molesting Iraqi Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.