Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista (5067 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by odinma1: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ngwakwe: One thing you got to realise in life is this; hardly do people change, they may pretend for a time depending on the situations and circumstances before they reveal their real self.

People also tend to go wide, when things are not going their ways

As for me, I have an integrity to protect and have sworn never to support any discussion or debate where only men of low self esteem thrive trying to shove or celebrate their non existing self importance.

Mechie onu gi there bros.

You are part and parcel of the problem on this forum. Where were you when Chino and his alt monikers populated this forum with fake pics of eggheaders? As we speak, there are hundreds of those pics still on NL.

If you enforced the rules properly in the first place then it will not get to this extent. Chino posted for over 6 months with impunity and you did Nothing about it now you are preaching nonsense.

When I have the time, my Igbo brothers know I deal with them. grin

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

30 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by anago900: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why beg for truce now? The igbos started the false picture thingy we let it slide. Went on underground on them, research got there real pictures and real utter useless live these braggarts really live. Now they are begging. Please ain't you losers gonna show us the 4 eggheaders picture. Bunch of abrained grass munching headless eel.

25 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

But if you read what you wrote, there is no crime
-loud mouthed cow (funny, but still undecided)
-son of a yoruba herbalist
-tokunbo car seller
I stl dont get it
there is no need for this. Let us all return to the days on political discussions.
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

But if you read what you wrote, there is no crime
-loud mouthed cow (funny, but still undecided)
-son of a yoruba herbalist
-tokunbo car seller
I stl dont get it
the problem is that eggheaders aka anago900 is a paper tiger. And so I have invited to come let's see face to face and let me talk sense into him. And d fear fear boy run 4 40, yet he comes here daily to insult his father's mates.

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: I barcanista totally condemn this trend of posting of pictures or supposed pictures of members in a bid to mock the affected member/members, which ultimately causes psychologigal and mental damage to the affected member as well as exposes the member to damage physically.
I appeal to everyone to sheath their swords and let's all of us act like brothers and sisters which we are. Let's leave behind our past disagreements and fights and play politics with pride and civility. We don't have to take our political disagreement and tribal differences this far.
I also condemn Seun, Ngwakwe, Mynd44, and every other Mod and Supermod concerned for not tackling the menace of tribal wars and personal attacks. I believe the Admin and his team can do better to make this forum a better place.

Do we have any case at hand?

LWKMD!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900: Why beg for truce now? The igbos started the false picture thingy we let it slide. Went on underground on them, research got there real pictures and real utter useless live these braggarts really live. Now they are begging. Please ain't you losers gonna show us the 4 eggheaders picture. Bunch of abrained grass munching headless eel.
u are a clown. Who is begging you? Go to hell coward. I double dare you, expose me as you threatened. I give you express permission. 27 year old yoruba Muslim drunkard. Practicer of closet islamism

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900: Why beg for truce now? The igbos started the false picture thingy we let it slide. Went on underground on them, research got there real pictures and real utter useless live these braggarts really live. Now they are begging. Please ain't you losers gonna show us the 4 eggheaders picture. Bunch of abrained grass munching headless eel.
Anago sir, yu are more than this. I'm taking my time (and mb) to address this because I can't watch and see yu all my brothers desperage yourselves over nothing but "tribal ego". We all are more than this. Pls don't allow my appeal to go in vain.

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't see this trend coming to an end until all, including Suen, condemn Chino who started it.

9 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

You are part and parcel of the problem on this forum. Where were you when Chino and his alt monikers populated this forum with fake pics of eggheaders? As we speak, there are hundreds of those pics still on NL.

If you enforced the rules properly in the first place then it will not get to this extent. Chino posted for over 6 months with impunity and you did Nothing about it now you are preaching nonsense.

sharap peter. Are u pained that u were exposed and look like an AIDS victim. With your diploma from lagos poly. Are u not just ashamed of your worthless life?

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by iiichidodo: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

I understand your pain......The pain of having your ugly mug all over the internet...Orlando worwor..

9 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

abeg bros e don do. Let go of all your venoms(sorry)... I am sure yu are nt happy with this trend yourself. Pls let it go.

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by anago900: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: Anago sir, yu are more than this. I'm taking my time (and mb) to address this because I can't watch and see yu all my brothers desperage yourselves over nothing but "tribal ego". We all are more than this. Pls don't allow my appeal to go in vain.

i will only let go if chino confess to the whole house the truth about his fake pictures.

8 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Do we have any case at hand?

LWKMD!! grin grin
its not funny

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by odinma1: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
iiichidodo: [color=#1980BC] I understand your pain......The pain of having your ugly mug all over the internet...Orlando worwor..

You all know not to mess with me. I am in a different category. grin

I will give the person that successfully sources me out 1million Naira no problem. let me just say, it is near impossible grin

Meanwhile, I will continue to teach my Igbo brothers a tough lesson on nl

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

15 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I don't see this trend coming to an end until all, including Suen, condemn Chino who started it.
orlandoowoh, you and your are the main cause of this problem. Ever since the 1st day I saw your post on this forum, it's all about igbo hating. And u now use an alternate moniker odinma1 to continue the insults. U should apologise to all igbos first. Then anago900 should apologise to chino, and ilugunboy should apologise to igbos. And berem and obiagelli a green snake in green grass can be reprimanded and asked to go and sin no more. And then there shall be peace

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900:

i will only let go if chino confess to the whole house the truth about his fake pictures.
pls yu don't have to wait for him. You know yourself. Just let it slide bro. We are men, we quarrel, we fight, we drink beer, we settle and life goes on.
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900:

what is there to confess? The pictures are not yours,why bother? Even those who had their real pictures displayed are not complaining bitterly how you do.
You need to start ignoring and stop replying everyone.

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by odinma1: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: abeg bros e don do. Let go of all your venoms(sorry)... I am sure yu are nt happy with this trend yourself. Pls let it go.

I swear to God. i personally do not give a flying fvuck. I find it fascinating actually

It should be a lesson to people to be careful what they post about themselves online.

As long as Chino continues to post fake pics of eggheaders, it will not stop. You should address your plea to the Mods not posters.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

12 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Sealeddeal(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Well,one way to stop tribal e-fighting is to stop topics that brings them and hiding any comment that supports it.
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: its not funny
oh well I choose to laugh at the bold comment. What about it? undecided
I appreciate your effort to sanitize this section with your sermon but unfortunately,without the help of the mods and Seun,it is a futile attempt. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Sealeddeal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

I swear to God. i personally do not give a flying fvuck. I find it fascinating actually

It should be a lesson to people to be careful what they post about themselves online.

As long as Chino continues to post fake pics of eggheaders, it will not stop. You should address your plea to the Mods not posters.

You mean the fake pics of Eggheaders or that of yours posted today is annoying you?

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: orlandoowoh, you and your are the main cause of this problem. Ever since the 1st day I saw your post on this forum, it's all about igbo hating. And u now use an alternate moniker odinma1 to continue the insults. U should apologise to all igbos first. Then anago900 should apologise to chino, and ilugunboy should apologise to igbos. And berem and obiagelli a green snake in green grass can be reprimanded and asked to go and sin no more. And then there shall be peace
bros, pls you dnt av to wait for apologies. Just let whatever it is to go. Honestly, I feel pained whenever I see thread of pix. I know you feel pained too but yu av to let it slide. Pls sir!
Thank yu

2 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by gurnam: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hopefully... the parties involved will allow common sense to prevail....

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: orlandoowoh, you and your are the main cause of this problem. Ever since the 1st day I saw your post on this forum, it's all about igbo hating. And u now use an alternate moniker odinma1 to continue the insults. U should apologise to all igbos first. Then anago900 should apologise to chino, and ilugunboy should apologise to igbos. And berem and obiagelli a green snake in green grass can be reprimanded and asked to go and sin no more. And then there shall be peace
Stop mentioning my name. You're warned.

3 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sealeddeal: Well,one way to stop tribal e-fighting is to stop topics that brings them and hiding any comment that supports it.
That means you have to closed the whole of nairaland. Any topic can ignite tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by iiichidodo: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

You all know not to mess with me. I am in a different category. grin

I will give the person that successfully sources me out 1million Naira no problem. let me just say, it is near impossible grin

Meanwhile, I will continue to teach my Igbo brothers a tough lesson on nl

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

Eyya....Kai,but bros you uG no be small and given your frail features at this juncture we would like to emphasize that you are not igbo.Please stop your attaché by force just to play the agent-provocateur to please your yorobar masters in this ongoing tribal feud....Else you just might get burned, wait a minute? ofcourse, you have been burned already...Orlando worwor.Bwawahawahaw!!!

13 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by odinma1: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: bros, pls you dnt av to wait for apologies. Just let whatever it is to go. Honestly, I feel pained whenever I see thread of pix. I know you feel pained too but yu av to let it slide. Pls sir!
Thank yu

grin grin

I dont get you bros. Those were not my pics so it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

The few people on NL that know the real identity behind the moniker- Odinma1 will be laughing their heads off. grin grin

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

9 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

don't worry about Chino, he will stop. Bros there's no gain in this efight especially personal attacks. Tnks
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by odinma1: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: don't worry about Chino, he will stop. Bros there's no gain in this efight especially personal attacks. Tnks

Barcanista, abeg dont put this on me at all. I have being a member on NL since 2008 so I know how it works.

Go and talk to seun and his mods.

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam: Hopefully... the parties involved will allow common sense to prevail....
Hopefully!!!
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by gurnam: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sealeddeal: Well,one way to stop tribal e-fighting is to stop topics that brings them and hiding any comment that supports it.

Lolzzzzzz... The mods are trying but some members won't just stop.

Even an innocent thread like "rain is falling in Lagos" can easily turn to tribal war grin

8 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Sealeddeal(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: That means you have to closed the whole of nairaland. Any topic can ignite tribalism.
there are some topics that are specially made for it.
There are equally comments that are specially made to cause the tribal e-fighting.Such topics and comments when hid will reduce the tribal e-war.
But you must note that traffic to this site will reduce if tribal e-war is purged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel / Ndi'gbo and Yoruba Thought Leaders On Nairaland, Please Rein In Your Kinsmen / Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.