Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista (5068 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by thewarrior72: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: orlandoowoh, you and your are the main cause of this problem. Ever since the 1st day I saw your post on this forum, it's all about igbo hating. And u now use an alternate moniker odinma1 to continue the insults. U should apologise to all igbos first. Then anago900 should apologise to chino, and ilugunboy should apologise to igbos. And berem and obiagelli a green snake in green grass can be reprimanded and asked to go and sin no more. And then there shall be peace
Endorsed

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by opiaoku: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900: Why beg for truce now? The igbos started the false picture thingy we let it slide. Went on underground on them, research got there real pictures and real utter useless live these braggarts really live. Now they are begging. Please ain't you losers gonna show us the 4 eggheaders picture. Bunch of abrained grass munching headless eel.

Mr man just sharap
And
Go to hell

8 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

Barcanista, abeg dont put this on me at all. I have being a member on NL since 2008 so I know how it works.

Go and talk to seun and his mods.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool
As simple as that!!

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Exercise in futility! I don't believe in Forgiveness anyway! Whichever way let the game take its course and maybe die natural death!

Barcanista you can broker a truce for a Cease fire, I understand, but asking for a total end to the war without addressing the root cause of the war, which is Chinonso Diko, is akin to asking Israel to lay down their arms against the Hama without Conditions.

Be guided!

19 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Brimmie(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
When I was enjoying the Tomakint thread, the mod deleted it.. sad

It's unfair!! undecided

Keep posting pictures!! At least we gon' know those Suffering-And-Smiling Touts!
-----------------------------

Anago900, am a Fan bro! wink

21 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

Barcanista, abeg dont put this on me at all. I have being a member on NL since 2008 so I know how it works.

yu are a major player in this whole thing as at today. Seun may av failed but you shouldn't use it as justification. In your own part yu can stop and sue for peace. Tnks

2 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
I expect Seun to summon Chino to this thread. Chino is the only person involved in this that has refused to show up.

9 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by suwailad(f): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seun employ me as a Moderator and pay me by the Hour..i'm neutral and very objective. Let me do a good work on this forum.
Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900:

i will only let go if chino confess to the whole house the truth about his fake pictures.
but chino even went to lagos and asked you to show your real face, u ran to ibadan, he tracked you to ibadan and you flee to benin city. He even went to your state capital and asked you to show face at freedom, and you deceived yourself and wasted the young man's precious time. So he has fulfilled the fundamental principle of law (hear the other side), so he is free to peddle any pix he thinks is you. I exposed your real pix, don't forget.

11 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Exercise in futility! I don't believe in Forgiveness anyway! Whichever way let the game take its course and maybe die natural death!

Barcanista you can broker a truce for a Cease fire, I understand but asking for total end to the war without addressing the root cause of the war which is Chinonso Diko is akin to asking Israel to lay down their arms against the Hama without Conditions.

Well at least it is a good way to start. Let's progress

1 Like

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by anago900: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: what is there to confess? The pictures are not yours,why bother? Even those who had their real pictures displayed are not complaining bitterly how you do.
You need to start ignoring and stop replying everyone.

madam no be so, definitely the whole childish shyte is not making sense. But it beat my imagination how any human will be defending falsehood with so much conviction as he has been doing all this while, anyway i let go for your sake. You almost believe him too with the way he was bold with his false claims.

13 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Ngwakwe: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How does this address the situation at hand? What is the way forward?

I dislike unnecessary censorship and wouldn't involve myself in trying to takeaway anyone's universal right even the right to be stupid.

I will only come in to moderate your excesses when they infringe on others rights in terms of extreme religious intolerance and bigotry, hate that exposes others to danger, promotion of dubious schemes, outright lies and deliberate "unwarranted" attack on any polite and cultured member of this forum as to protect their participation from wayfarers.

13 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by iiichidodo: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
odinma1:

But you said the pixes were fake?!! Now how is it that posting fake pixes of Orlando worwor is actually gutting Odinma with righteous indignation?! What a mystery!...

9 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by opiaoku: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
But I love e-war

It gives me joy

9 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I expect Seun to summon Chino to this thread. Chino is the only person involved in this that has refused to show up.
Seun should appear and explain why he failed to tackle this. Chino should also appear and let us hear from him what the problem is.

2 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by odinma1: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kalvan5000:

This.

Hey whats the deal son?

I see you!

8 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
I dislike unnecessary censorship and wouldn't involve myself in trying to takeaway anyone's universal right even the right to be stupid.
I will only come in to moderate your excesses when they infringe on others rights in terms of extreme religious intolerance and bigotry, hate that exposes others to danger, promotion of dubious schemes, outright lies and deliberate "unwarranted" attack on any polite and cultured member of this forum as to protect their participation from wayfarers.

Really? And what exactly have Chino been doing here on a daily basis for almost six months? Preaching peace?

22 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
anago900:

madam no be so, definitely the whole childish shyte is not making sense. But it beat my imagination how any human will be defending falsehood with so much conviction as he has been doing all this while, anyway i let go for your sake. You almost believe him too with the way he was bold with his false claims.
I have pleaded with you severally both on nairaland and off nairaland to stop responding to Chino and his bandwagons but you will never listen. Your sentimentality is making Chino mock you the more. I don't know what else to say to you honestly! cry

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by arewarepublic: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Barcanister the peacemaker. cheesy

Bros, hold Seun and his mods responsible for not doing anything throughout the period a supposedly pictures of eggheaders were going viral.

4 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by meforyou1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
gurnam:

Lolzzzzzz... The mods are trying but some members won't just stop.

Even an innocent thread like "rain is falling in Lagos" can easily turn to tribal war grin
because lagos is no man's land

5 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by iiichidodo: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
meforyou1: but chino even went to lagos and asked you to show your real face, u ran to ibadan, he tracked you to ibadan and you flee to benin city. He even went to your state capital and asked you to show face at freedom, and you deceived yourself and wasted the young man's precious time. So he has fulfilled the fundamental principle of law (hear the other side), so he is free to peddle any pix he thinks is you. I exposed your real pix, don't forget.
We even have a chockful of pixes concerning that pygmy, including ones with his mother and liquor....I thought rag heads don't drink alcohol with all this sharia and all.The other day,i showed a couple of my office mates his ugly mug looking sheepish at a plate of Amala amd we all had a good laugh..

10 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seun should hire and pay his Political moderators so that they will be more committed.

3 Likes

Re: NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista by Ngwakwe: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
We can't please everybody and wouldn't want unnecessary allegations and counter allegations against the Administrative team who are actively working to ensure we have a better community.

We live in a world where you can't please everybody.

Thanks for your contributions and concerns thus far.
We promise to improve on our services to bring back sanity to this highly esteemed section and to restore its lost glory.

Once again, thanks for being an active member of Nairaland

Administrative Team

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

As Nigeria's Economy Bleeds... / SARS Police Broke A Chair On A Man's Head, Terrified And Arrested INEC Officials / Why I Think A Biafra May Not Work - At Least Not Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.