Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

“You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders (3369 Views)

APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Subjecting INEC To TSA Will Be A Disaster – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
tit:

One Ibo boy beg me for transport money yesterday.
check well, na omo onile wey dey beg money for amala and kpomo

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by danot1030: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2014
AustineE1:
The igbos i know has long fixed a standard in dealing with the project called Nigeria!as a good student of history,we as a people will never support any party whose foundation was built on the existing secret pact between the oligarchy North and a section of the west to perpetually subjugate the good people of Nigeria.Any assembly of men that stands to retain the wicked and devilish old order that has held Nigeria back from progress,will never and shall never succeed among one of the most informed,educated,industrious and ambitious tribe,in this 21st century!To the igbos,the mistakes and assumed recklessness of PDP,led by GEJ,is far more better than any good thing that can come from the clandestine organization known as APC.
...moreover why is APC taking pills for other peoples illness,the igbos has made their choice and will stand by it,even at the pain of death.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.
what happen to APGA, why did u fail to give it the needed support to produce a presidential candidate? U should be ashamed of ur political backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by tit(f): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2014
quid:
check well, na omo onile wey dey beg money for amala and kpomo

you get mouth gan!
chest-beater.

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2014
tit:

you get mouth gan!
chest-beater.
Bawo ni oga e Chukwuemeka?

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2014
tit:

One Ibo boy beg me for transport money yesterday.
Igbo people don't beg,that am too sure of,but if you say housa then I wil agree with u.But for you to derail from the topic of discussion, Then you most be from a laperious beggerly linenage.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by opiaoku: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Apc begging for igbo's vote since 2011

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by T4taiwo(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: Funny enough,outside the mad and irresponsible scene of nigerian polititricks,igbos could statististically be the most economically independent mided people in nigeria.An igbo man that believes and rely on the political system in nigeria at the is more or less a fool/thief like the rest of the follow follow nigerians that follows thieves as their leaders.

As traumatic as gej regime maybe,i will pick him among the rest.He has been faced with alot of unnigerian dangers since he took over,just like the scene you have in libya after gaddafi or iraq after saddam.It is a new kind of war that is entiwened with the endemic corruption that nigeria has always been faced with and it requires a new kind of strategy,a sacrificial,decisive,accountable and ruthless one.It is not about tribe,religion or creed,but about sefless,disciplined and constructive principles.
your write up is beautiful, but the problem is you are making no sense.

5 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, I will continue to do my best to educate my fellow country men, especially my igbo people , on the dangers ahead but if by 2015 they repeated the same thing as in 2011, I will have no option than exploit my immigra Visa and Bid Nigeria bye for good!
Can you and I argue objectively and constructively without insults, first of all am not a tribalist but a realist, let's look at APC as a party and it's present structure, be truthful, did it show that the party has any future for the Igbo man?, someone said PDP is a northern party, then APC belongs to which region? without being sentimental, PDP in this

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Justcash(m): 12:49am On Aug 18, 2014
So, it is through this display of flagrant disregard for Igbos that APC wants to use and get Igbo votes? It is by calling Igbos names and insulting Igbos by using degrading analogies that they want to use and win South Easterners over? APC NEVER READY FOR VOTES FROM THE IGBOS.WHEN THEY ARE READY, THEY WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND WIN IGBO VOTES!

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, I will continue to do my best to educate my fellow country men, especially my igbo people , on the dangers ahead but if by 2015 they repeated the same thing as in 2011, I will have no option than exploit my immigra Visa and Bid Nigeria bye for good!
Can you and I argue objectively and constructively without insults, first of all am not a tribalist but a realist, let's look at APC as a party and it's present structure, be truthful, did it show that the party has any future for the Igbo man?, someone said PDP is a northern party, then APC belongs to which region? without being sentimental, PDP in this dispensation has favoured Igbos more than ever before, can we trust Tinubu and Buhari, right now the presidential and VP slots has been zoned to the north and south west in APC, so where do we stand in their calculation and projections, tell me what I stand to get by supporting APC as an Igbo man? or I should just blindly follow APC without knowing where they are leading me to. Since this current democracy, there has been only two parties in the east. PDP and APGA, south west had their AD and then ACN which metamorphosed into APC, in the north it has always been PDP and ANPP, so you see that APC as it stands has never been a party of the south east and they are not even trying to make in road to the east, even in 1999 and 2003 south east voted overwhelmingly for OBJ who happens to be a Yoruba man, so you see we have always been in PDP and it will not be easy to change that just as it will not be easy for south west to leave APC and join PDP, I believe you are Igbo because your moniker says you are, the way you see some of us Igbos that support PDP as not knowing what we are doing that's the same way we see you as not knowing what you are doing in APC. If APC means well for the east they should show it in actions and their words because most APC supporters, leaders and apologists have the habit of making derogatory remarks about Igbos at any given opportunity and by the way it's not only Igbos that support Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Pally! Do you no longer believe in competency above ethnicity? I think we should be on the same page here by accessing candidates based on their merit and not on primordial reasoning like you just scribbled above!

Between I am a full bloodied Nwa Afo!

Hitler was a very competent ruler. He brought the German economy to economic parity with his other competitors like the UK and France. But look at what he did to the Jews and the global conflagration he caused the world. It is not just competency that should be considered. APC will simply ignore the South Eastern State if they ever come to power. May God forbid this!!!. Nigeria has to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by aresa: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2014
AustineE1:
igbos has made their choice and will stand by it,even at the pain of death.

The man pointed out your foolish and misguided support and eggs in one basket and getting nothing in return just like the 2nd NB. The man you voted for award projects and spends FG money elsewhere, but when it comes to his so called ibo people the pillar of his support, the main thing he promised them year after didn't show up in his budget, even your own local and National leaders can not rally enough support to insert the funds into the National budget.

Now, the man you gave all your votes to not only failed to deliver, he sold you off to JB with some overpriced bridged that ibo people have to pay JB for via 30 years tolling.

GEJ or the FG is not building any bridge, you are paying for your own bridge and last time I checked, folks in other parts of Nigeria are not paying for FG infrastructure, it's free of charge.

Nothing new here. Some people prefer eternal pain and misery just because of tribalism, bigotry and paranoia. Decades after your initial foolery and misadventure, you are still at square one in darkness and still committing the same mistakes and foolery..

Who are you hurting really? Ibo Kwenu.. grin

6 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by aresa: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2014
jomonic:

Hitler was a very competent ruler. He brought the German economy to economic parity with his other competitors like the UK and France. But look at what he did to the Jews and the global conflagration he caused the world. It is not just competency that should be considered. APC will simply ignore the South Eastern State if they ever come to power. May God forbid this!!!. Nigeria has to move forward.

Any reason why? Paranoia and necessary fear kills..

Btw, you mind showing us the dividends for your PDP related votes beyond the repainted airstrip and the yet inbuilt toll bridge that you are paying for...

The joke is really on you..

5 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by stanech: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Actually I am voting PDP just to piss off the Jweedians.

Someone like pat utomi. Or donald duke have to be presidential candidate for apc for me to do vote em

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

But we have been following PDP for the past 17 years yet they couldn't guarantee us even a Vice president! O bu gi kwesiri I mara ihe!
your written igbo sweet shah grin

never knew you were igbo
Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by PointB: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2014
We didn't put all our Eggs in one basket, we have people like Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Rochas, Amaechi etc in APC. Even here in Nairaland, folks like Berem, Egift, Cleverly, etc ably represent Igbo interest in APC Nairaland.

Or is it until all of Igbo join APC sheepishly, that these jihadists with their supporter of APC ideology will be happy? Anyway, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. APC has not proved itself to the Igbo nations, I don't see why we Igbos should embrace it without restraint.

By the way, 'keeping' the Nigerian presidency away from Igbos will continue to spur us on to greater height. If in doubt ask those who have had the presidency the longer "How far?"

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Ziluxga(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2014
danot1030: I began my comment by saying the igbos fight gud reasoning, I am not surprise at ur reaction as is norman of the igbos, I will only be surprise if more igbos does not come here to react further. But ask urself when will the igbos stop being at the low level in the political rating of Nigeria, when will d igbos stop being political stooge, when will the igbos have their own at frontline commanding the support of other tribes, when will the igbos stop chopping sand and will present parade not lead the next generations of the igbos to chopping dung? Deal with does question and free me pls.
My friend stop this your media manoeuvring to deceive Ndigbo, Igbos were badly damaged by Hausa/fulani/Yoruba post civil war plots. This is the first real democracy we are experiencing since after the war. Igbos are still recovering politically. They are still looking for ways to enlarge and consolidate their coast politically in Nigeria and the best chance they have got since after the war is this Jonathan's administration. So if you want them to loose it and go into alliance with this secret Yoruba-hausa/fulan union which has never favoured Igbos, my friend you're being mischievous, anti igbo with the sole aim of teaching Igbos a lesson that you know how to deceive them. Then if you think Igbos have No future in PDP, that APC is the best for them now, let APC give an Igbo man their presidential ticket come 2015. Anything short of that, leave them with Jonathan for now. Stop crying for them. After all Awolowo and his cousins have never wished them well since after the war, now it is you that want to show them love, care and political road map. Thank you! Yoruba only surviving born again, Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by AustineE1: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Pally! Do you no longer believe in competency above ethnicity? I think we should be on the same page here by accessing candidates based on their merit and not on primordial reasoning like you just scribbled above!

Between I am a full bloodied Nwa Afo!
A2u! I am amazed when you talked about competency,first if the yard-stick for assessing GEJ is with our past leaders,then i can tell you that devoid of the artificial security problem instigated by the same 'old order',Nigeria and Nigerians has never had it this good!
As the days passes-by,the average man in the street is beginning to sympathesize more with GEJ,simply because of the brand of dirty politics APC has introduced and as never seen before in Nigeria!People now think that the only crime of GEJ is his origin from a minority christian tribe.
The Buharis,Tinubus,Atikus and their likes whom APC are presenting as the solution to bad governance,are still thesame thieving elites that has looted,squandered,spillaged and bastadized every thing Nigeria with the highest level of impunity and reckless abandon.
hence,success of a people in Nigeria can only be born out of relentless hard work and not by my brother being named the president,take the North for example...4 million Almajiris loitering the streets,inspite of many years of presidency.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2014
AustineE1:
A2u! I am amazed when you talked about competency,first if the yard-stick for assessing GEJ is with our past leaders,then i can tell you that devoid of the artificial security problem instigated by the same 'old order',Nigeria and Nigerians has never had it this good!
As the days passes-by,the average man in the street is beginning to sympathesize more with GEJ,simply because of the brand of dirty politics APC has introduced and as never seen before in Nigeria!People now think that the only crime of GEJ is his origin from a minority christian tribe.
The Buharis,Tinubus,Atikus and their likes whom APC are presenting as the solution to bad governance,are still thesame thieving elites that has looted,squandered,spillaged and bastadized every thing Nigeria with the highest level of impunity and reckless abandon.
hence,success of a people in Nigeria can only be born out of relentless hard work and not by my brother being named the president,take the North for example...4 million Almajiris loitering the streets,inspite of many years of presidency.

Can we go on a debate now? Cos you delayed in replying this one?

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by egift(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2014
PointB: We didn't put all our Eggs in one basket, we have people like Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Rochas, Amaechi etc in APC. Even here in Nairaland, folks like Berem, Egift, Cleverly, etc ably represent Igbo interest in APC Nairaland.

Or is it until all of Igbo join APC sheepishly, that these jihadists with their supporter of APC ideology will be happy? Anyway, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. APC has not proved itself to the Igbo nations, I don't see why we Igbos should embrace it without restraint.

By the way, 'keeping' the Nigerian presidency away from Igbos will continue to spur us on to greater height. If in doubt ask those who have had the presidency the longer "How far?"

I agree with you. But you still did not pass the opportunity to embrace PDP (one political option) and call APC "these jihadists with their supporter of APC ideology" (your other political option).

Any many of us from Aligbo and Nigeria at large, do not worry much - Once APC is in power, majority of Ndigbo will migrate to APC with a very colourful slogan "in politics, there is no permanent enemy".

APC...Nigeria...Progress!

5 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
aresa:

Any reason why? Paranoia and necessary fear kills..

Btw, you mind showing us the dividends for your PDP related votes beyond the repainted airstrip and the yet inbuilt toll bridge that you are paying for...

The joke is really on you..

I recall that OBJ completely ignored Anambra State in their hour of need. He stood by and watched as his protégé Andy Uba kidnapped a governor and unleashed mayhem in the entire state. What did he do? I believe APC is even made of worse stuff that OBJ and they are showing their disdain for the South East even when the presidency is very remote from their hold. How much more when they get it. I know governance is very far from what it should be today. However I know that APC is not the change we need now; will certainly be worse that JEG regime.
Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by PointB: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
egift:

I agree with you. But you still did not pass the opportunity to embrace PDP (one political option) and call APC "these jihadists with their supporter of APC ideology" (your other political option).

Any many of us from Aligbo and Nigeria at large, do not worry much - Once APC is in power, majority of Ndigbo will migrate to APC with a very colourful slogan "in politics, there is no permanent enemy".

APC...Nigeria...Progress!

Calling APC "jihadists with supporter of APC ideology" is akin to calling PDP "killer party, with corrupt members", it doesn't have to be founded on empirical evidence, it simply - POLITICS 101. If you don't want your party to be tagged with bad names, don't go around tagging another party with such. What's sauce for goose, is sauce for gander!

By the way, not all Igbos tag APC with such name, but mostly those who are sympathetic to PDP (fortunately they are in huge number). These Igbos (as well as other Nigerians) are bound to do what they have to support their party - even if it means damaging the image of the other party. Again, that's Politics 101.

If APC survives the trial by fire, and thrives, it will simply be because, it indeed provided a real alternative to PDP not because of it's childish petty propaganda. And when the party proves itself, progressive Nigerians (which of course include Igbos) will embrace them, only then will they come to power. But we all know this will not happen until the jihadists Janjaweedian ideology is completely uprooted from the party! There is no short-cut!

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by egift(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2014
PointB: Calling APC "jihadists with supporter of APC ideology" is akin to calling PDP "killer party, with corrupt members", it doesn't have to be founded on empirical evidence, it simply - POLITICS 101.

So you are supporting PDP? - the party you acknowledge is "killing Nigerians and is looting everything".

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by PointB: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
egift:

So you are supporting PDP? - the party you acknowledge is "killing Nigerians and is looting everything".

You didn't understand what I wrote.

I simply argue that there is no empirical evidence to call PDP 'killer party", just is there is no emperical evidence to call APC "jihadist party with supporter of APC ideology". These terminologies are simply products of reactive politics - POLITIC 101.

APC and PDP are same, none is better than the other. But PDP are simply bigger, more organized, and are incumbent!

To put my answer to your question in context, I supported Oshiomole (APC), Obiano (APGA), Rochas (APGA), Fashola (APC), Mimiko (Labour). I did not support neither Aregbesola ('the jihadist') (APC) nor Omisore ('the prison rigger') (PDP).

To answer your question directly - I DO NOT SUPPORT POLITICAL PARTIES. I am not a card carrying member of any political party!

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by size38: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have said this severally that Igbos will continue to play second fiddle as long as politics is concern in Nigeria. Yesterday was Hausas and Yorubas acting like political masters to d Igbos. But today, the Niger Delta people have become the new political masters to the Igbos. This is a Zone once under the Old Eastern Region where the Igbos holds sway. But today, the Niger Delta minority is Lording it over the Igbos. I say bye bye to Igbos for being politically irrelevant in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by HappyJoe: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
size38: I have said this severally that Igbos will continue to play second fiddle as long as politics is concern in Nigeria. Yesterday was Hausas and Yorubas acting like political masters to d Igbos. But today, the Niger Delta people have become the new political masters to the Igbos. This is a Zone once under the Old Eastern Region where the Igbos holds sway. But today, the Niger Delta minority is Lording it over the Igbos. I say bye bye to Igbos for being politically irrelevant in Nigeria.

We agree, but you'll have to answer a few questions.

1. What has "political relevance" achieved for the average Yoruba man? Obasanjo was there for 8 years, couldn't even redo Lagos/Ibadan road.
2. What has "political relevance" achieved for the average Hausa man? Plateau has even higher literacy rates than Kano - not to talk of Imo.

In spite of "political irrelevance", Ndigbo on average are doing better or just as well as everyone else in Nigeria. We're the most realistic people in Nigeria - there are no leaders. None of these charlatans are leaders - in the North or South. When there are leaders like Azikiwe, M.I. Okpara & Ojukwu - Ndigbo follow them and are ready to die for them.

But unlike Yoruba people who believe a Tinubu actually leads them, I CANNOT look at the likes of Hope Uzodinma and call them my leaders, tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by HappyJoe: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
size38: I have said this severally that Igbos will continue to play second fiddle as long as politics is concern in Nigeria. Yesterday was Hausas and Yorubas acting like political masters to d Igbos. But today, the Niger Delta people have become the new political masters to the Igbos. This is a Zone once under the Old Eastern Region where the Igbos holds sway. But today, the Niger Delta minority is Lording it over the Igbos. I say bye bye to Igbos for being politically irrelevant in Nigeria.

Great, Ndigbo are playing 2nd fiddle in politics. We've heard that nonsense since 1970 - but are they playing 2nd fiddle in commerce, Business, Real Estate - the things that will really matter when our oil runs out.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by madamoringo(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
HappyJoe: I'm surprised that as late as August 2014, APC hasn't told Ndigbo what its plans for the Southeast are:

1. Will they expand the Enugu airport done by Jonathan?
2. What do they intend to do about the 2nd Niger Bridge - if tolling is an issue, will they abolish tolls?
3. What are their plans for roads in the Southeast - do they have an emergency action plan?
4. How do they intend to help the Southeast/South South with sea ports, do they have a plan?

Instead of dealing with substantive issues, they are majoring on minor issues like whether an Igbo man would be running mate or VP. Let me remind them that NO Igbo man has governed Nigeria for 44 years, Ekwueme was Shagari's VP and Okadigbo was Buhari's running mate - so we're not stupid, we know who our enemies are!

APC is not a serious party and this Osita Okechukwu fellow is not a serious person - this "chop sand nonsense theory" is simply juvenile rubbish. Is it supposed substitute for no plans, policies and programs to sell to Ndigbo?

Ibos are untrustable snakes! They have given their lives to GEJ and PDP after failing to ever build a political party or political base. The north and west have more stakes and clout in PDP than ibos, only now with GEDaft that truth seems to be lost on you. APC knows ibos have already pledged their lives to GEJ, it will be falling into a trap to expect ibos to be of any value to the APC. APC should have nothing and will not meddle with the PDP arrangement of the 2nd Niger Bridge built by PPP and to be tolled. Government is a continuum and when you enter an arrangement knowing fully well the terms, you are morally and legally obligated to stand by it. APC government will never go and take the fall for 100 B + to pay for a bridge out of pocket because PDP and GEJ are now being hailed and praise for the same "achievement".
Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by HappyJoe: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
madamoringo:
Ibos are untrustable snakes! They have given their lives to GEJ and PDP after failing to ever build a political party or political base. The north and west have more stakes and clout in PDP than ibos, only now with GEDaft that truth seems to be lost on you. APC knows ibos have already pledged their lives to GEJ, it will be falling into a trap to expect ibos to be of any value to the APC. APC should have nothing and will not meddle with the PDP arrangement of the 2nd Niger Bridge built by PPP and to be tolled. Government is a continuum and when you enter an arrangement knowing fully well the terms, you are morally and legally obligated to stand by it. APC government will never go and take the fall for 100 B + to pay for a bridge out of pocket because PDP and GEJ are now being hailed and praise for the same "achievement".

After reading this rigmarole of a post, I take it that APC has nothing to offer the Igbos?

Great, we're saying the same things.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
madamoringo:

Say no to terrorism (APC)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mutiny: You Will Push Us Into Doing Field Marshall In The Bush - Alex Badeh / Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer / Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 60th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.