Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

“You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders (3372 Views)

APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Subjecting INEC To TSA Will Be A Disaster – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
danot1030: I began my comment by saying the igbos fight gud reasoning, I am not surprise at ur reaction as is norman of the igbos, I will only be surprise if more igbos does not come here to react further. But ask urself when will the igbos stop being at the low level in the political rating of Nigeria, when will d igbos stop being political stooge, when will the igbos have their own at frontline commanding the support of other tribes, when will the igbos stop chopping sand and will present parade not lead the next generations of the igbos to chopping dung? Deal with does question and free me pls.
How e take concern you?

6 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by poiZon: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
danot1030: I began my comment by saying the igbos fight gud reasoning, I am not surprise at ur reaction as is norman of the igbos, I will only be surprise if more igbos does not come here to react further. But ask urself when will the igbos stop being at the low level in the political rating of Nigeria, when will d igbos stop being political stooge, when will the igbos have their own at frontline commanding the support of other tribes, when will the igbos stop chopping sand and will present parade not lead the next generations of the igbos to chopping dung? Deal with does question and free me pls.

why cnt APC give the igbos a trial.
abi are thr no igbos worthy of such in APC?

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by uch12(f): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon:

it shows u dont have common sense!

LoooooooooL!! Nwanne iwe n'ewe gi.. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Descartes: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Try and read the political history of Nigeria before coming online to spew rubbish. angry

5 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by shizzle11(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
osita okechukwu is a FOOL. He should respect every igbo mans choice of party affiliation, we are far better off in the pdp than the apeesh1t. what has apeesh1t done to ndigbo since it was formed?

btw this thread is meant for ndi igbo isnt it? why are yoruba spitting all over the thread like pregnant women? Now i remember, the name igbo gives you people orga.sm....

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by shizzle11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
uch12:

LoooooooooL!! Nwanne iwe n'ewe gi.. Happy sunday.
nwa oma cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by asadike(f): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
may b we wil av a retink if apc fields an igbo man for president until then gej til lagos is renamed ojukwu land...runs 4rm thread.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by michelz: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
This APC Man(whatever his name is),so he feels Igbos can only Achieve a presidential dream by dumping GEJ and probably aligning with APC? ''By spreading their nets,hoping it would land them a lone fish''? As they were doing before and having the same results- no president of Igbo extraction and under performance in the S.East by previous governments? I don't think this man has the good of the Igbos at heart... Or maybe again,i didn't understand him well.
Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
So in other words Igbos should support the APC with their plans to islamise Nigeria and put Jonathan to the ground? Any well meaning Igbo would know that their best shot at presidency lies with queuing behind Jonathan. That is the way i see it.

Buhari would never rule a united Nigeria again neither would the North rule for a long time. Power has changed hands and they have to play the game as the South South has played for years.

After Jonathan's tenure in 2019, the baton goes to the Igbos till 2027 then back again to the south south then the Igbos. That is how i see it.

Anyway i sorry for APC cha because dem go wait tire. Imagine an Islamic President and Islamic vice president in Nigeria. hmmm, wetin dey happen for Egypt and Iraq go be child's play. That thought gives me shivers.

And i observe that some people open handle with Igbo names and from all their stands they are purely anti-Igbos. That's not my business though.

Jonathan till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
calebo101: So in other words Igbos should support the APC with their plans to islamise Nigeria and put Jonathan to the ground?
APC frustration is leading to serious APC mental disturbance

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by thewarrior72: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
BishopMagic: Aregbe rascals odorless fufu and 2 cups of rice show of shame nko
Sorry is there fufu that has ardour? cheesy

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by HappyJoe: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'm surprised that as late as August 2014, APC hasn't told Ndigbo what its plans for the Southeast are:

1. Will they expand the Enugu airport done by Jonathan?
2. What do they intend to do about the 2nd Niger Bridge - if tolling is an issue, will they abolish tolls?
3. What are their plans for roads in the Southeast - do they have an emergency action plan?
4. How do they intend to help the Southeast/South South with sea ports, do they have a plan?

Instead of dealing with substantive issues, they are majoring on minor issues like whether an Igbo man would be running mate or VP. Let me remind them that NO Igbo man has governed Nigeria for 44 years, Ekwueme was Shagari's VP and Okadigbo was Buhari's running mate - so we're not stupid, we know who our enemies are!

APC is not a serious party and this Osita Okechukwu fellow is not a serious person - this "chop sand nonsense theory" is simply juvenile rubbish. Is it supposed substitute for no plans, policies and programs to sell to Ndigbo?

4 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
AustineE1:
The igbos i know has long fixed a standard in dealing with the project called Nigeria!as a good student of history,we as a people will never support any party whose foundation was built on the existing secret pact between the oligarchy North and a section of the west to perpetually subjugate the good people of Nigeria.Any assembly of men that stands to retain the wicked and devilish old order that has held Nigeria back from progress,will never and shall never succeed among one of the most informed,educated,industrious and ambitious tribe,in this 21st century!To the igbos,the mistakes and assumed recklessness of PDP,led by GEJ,is far more better than any good thing that can come from the clandestine organization known as APC.
...moreover why is APC taking pills for other peoples illness,the igbos has made their choice and will stand by it,even at the pain of death.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.
You have made your point my brother,and I tell you,the worst mistake the governor of imo state Rochas did was joining the Apc,I believe he is the sabotuer we have in igbo land.I can't imagine that this idoitic humanbeing who we trooped out en mass to vote for wil stand in a platform and tell us to vote Apc and the north,a tribe who has bastardized this country for so long a time and brought this country to its kneel God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by thewarrior72: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not making any sense!
Because of ur in ability to comprehend English cool

4 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Pally! Do you no longer believe in competency above ethnicity? I think we should be on the same page here by accessing candidates based on their merit and not on primordial reasoning like you just scribbled above!

Between I am a full bloodied Nwa Afo!
Nwa Afo! Are you telling us that they are no competent fellow from the igbo region that could lead this country for over 40yrs? Reason it,were you can get competence is in other region....mara ihe.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
TellBlazer: Nwa Afo! Are you telling us that they are no competent fellow from the igbo region that could lead this country for over 40yrs? Reason it,were you can get competence is in other region....mara ihe.

But we have been following PDP for the past 17 years yet they couldn't guarantee us even a Vice president! O bu gi kwesiri I mara ihe!

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, I will continue to do my best to educate my fellow country men, especially my igbo people , on the dangers ahead but if by 2015 they repeated the same thing as in 2011, I will have no option than exploit my immigra Visa and Bid Nigeria bye for good!
what's your point?Are you telling us to vote Apc and Buhari? If that is what you are saying you,you better dig a big hole and carry your family and fall inside.... Anu mmepam.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
TellBlazer: what's your point?Are you telling us to vote Apc and Buhari? If that is what you are saying you,you better dig a big hole and carry your family and fall inside.... Anu mmepam.

Please stay civil and stop cursing like a market woman! Make your points devoid of insults. Is that too much??

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by danot1030: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon:

why cnt APC give the igbos a trial.
abi are thr no igbos worthy of such in APC?
no, there are credible igbos but the problem is there too many unscrupulous elements among them that will not allow the worthy ones. About APC giving d igbos a trial, u must be kidding. How do u expect APC to give u a trial when u don't believe in them, u despise and resent APC, u turn down its gesture and now u want APC to beg u with the ticket?

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
How do u insult the same ppl whose votes u wil need in 2015?

4 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
quote author=Ngene
Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

But we have been following PDP for the past 17 years yet they couldn't guarantee us even a Vice president! O bu gi kwesiri I mara ihe!
As a Nwa afo,between Gej and Buhari who will you vote?

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
TellBlazer: As a Nwa afo,between Gej and Buhari who will you vote?

No to islamic retrogression

3 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by danot1030: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Descartes:
Try and read the political history of Nigeria before coming online to spew rubbish. angry
do u really want me to educate u on the political history of d igbos since biafra war? U don't really want to know cos u shuld be weeping for the political misfortune u have inherited.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

What an idiotic reasoning by supposedly group of learned people! Smh!!
you are not only retardard,you are also idiotic and myopic fool.I guess dats not 2 much

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Descartes: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
danot1030: do u really want me to educate u on the political history of d igbos since biafra war? U don't really want to know cos u shuld be weeping for the political misfortune u have inherited.
I just pointed out your false claim, you can do that provided is not a revisionalised kangaroo history culled from Wikipaedia cool

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by TellBlazer(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not making any sense!
Cos your brain has gone on exil,Stupid thing
Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by danot1030: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
when do we have an igbo indigene as a candidate to be voted or are the igbos cursed not to rule?

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by danot1030: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
quid: .
implying that d igbos are forbidden to wear d cap.

2 Likes

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
danot1030: implying that d igbos are forbidden to wear d cap.
meaning GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: “You Are Subjecting Ndigbo To Perpetual Beggarly Status”–APC Blasts Igbo Leaders by tit(f): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2014

One Ibo boy beg me for transport money yesterday.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa Result: Buhari 885,988 Jonathan 143 / World Bank Predicts 1.6% Fall For African Economies / Stay Away From Politicians, Oyo Electoral Boss Warns Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.