Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade (1075 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'm in range right now cos my fiancee just called me that our senior pastor has chosen her as the only befitting chorister as his entourage for a 3day journey

the mog is going to enugu for a 3day/4day crusade and their will lodge alone in The same hotel room

should I stop my fiancee? but I don't want God to be angry with me

though my pastor has been fingered in the past to test running some beautiful ladies in the Parrish

and my fear is my fiancee is exceptionally too beautiful to resist!!

*serious advice*

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I'm in range right now cos my fiancee just called me that our senior pastor has chosen her as the only befitting chorister as his entourage for a 3day journey

the mog is going to enugu for a 3day/4day crusade and their will lodge alone in The same hotel room

though my pastor has been fingered in the past to test running some beautiful ladies in the Parrish

*serious advice*
hey,little jerk u craze b4? Abeg if nah joke u wan joke d jokes section is there......please!!
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by myads890(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmmm. If your pastor is white no problem but if he's black, MY BRODA! If you're wondering the difference, well, white pastors will sleep with your son while black pastors will sleep with your wife. Since she's just a fiancee he's probably giving her a spiritual test run. grin

If you believe in God, don't worry, even if he let's out his holy staff, opens up her red sea and let's his people go(just to keep it biblical) believe in God to judge all things. grin

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by alabiyemmy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by Bunchersstab(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why u 2 like fabricated stories
we don suffer for ya hand.

Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by emperorchedda(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bunchersstab: Why u 2 like fabricated stories
we don suffer for ya hand.
mhen, dat nigga don kill us for nl. Be like we go pack comot for am
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by raziboi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I'm in range right now cos my fiancee just called me that our senior pastor has chosen her as the only befitting chorister as his entourage for a 3day journey

*serious advice*
here is not a play ground okay....can't we rest for u?
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by tobiboss(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Hehehehe
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Mad man on the loose..
Re: Help: My Pastor Wants To Take My Fiancee With Him To Enugu For A 3days Crusade by dennis3888: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
U see

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Hit On My Best Friends' Sister?! / Would You Marry Someone Twice Your Age If She/he Promises U Your Dream Job? / Why Are Marriages Failling This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.