Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration (2240 Views)

Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Itoroetti(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem was a guest on
Channels TV's Sunrise programme yesterday
Aug. 16th where he revealed that his
forthcoming album titled or G to G is
mostly about asking Nigerians to stop the attack
on Pres. Jonathan and leave him to rule. He
believes GEJ has done well for Nigeria
"Since I was born a Nigerian growing up, I
have always known that propaganda is the
issue and they just share the money up and
down. This Lagos-Ibadan expressway has
been there for fifteen years by the former
Minister of Works, Baba Tony Anenih and
they didn't do anything .Goodluck is doing
that road. That is the Federal government
road, He is working on it. Our airport has
been reformed. Thirdly our agricultural
sector, farmers don't get their fertilizer
directly but today they get their fertilizer,
fertilizer is now a big business. So it is
important we say all these things because
most people don't know. We all know that
the insecurity is propaganda. " he said.
Continue...
Asked if his new crusade for GEJ is because he
hopes to get something out of it, Eedris replied;
"I was was the first person that came
out in the rally when Pres. Goodluck
Jonathan increased the fuel price at
Ojota. I have never seen Goodluck
before but what I know is going on
with that guy is a big propaganda and
they should leave him alone let him
work. When I sang jagajaga, did
anybody pay me? If opposition paid
me, by now I go don get plenty
billions. So its simple, the facts must
be told. When I sang Nigeria jagajaga,
it was 12 years ago and this is 12
years later, so why is everybody
blaming the poor guy? because he is
from Niger Delta or because the
presidency has left the north?" he
said.
Eedris also criticized Nigerian artistes who pay
international acts to feature in their songs. He
said it's unacceptable and only happens
because the Nigerian music industry is not
regulated.
"The music industry is not regulated, it is
an individual effort. People like Chief
Raymond Dokpesi, Mr John Momoh and
Kenny Ogungbe have sacrificed their
personal money to take the music industry
to this level. The music industry is not
regulated. It is an individual effort. So it is
important that the music industry be
regulated so that our artiste would be paid
their royalties, mechanical rights and all
that. Don't forget, everybody that plays
their songs don't pay them royalty. Some
of them even go to the stations to pay
people to play their music. International
acts want to come because they know that
their is money in Nigeria and we are not
doing one thing right, we are not treating
our artistes with respect and love. Why
would you bring someone from America
and you would pay the person $1.5m and
you pay your own artiste here N10million
and your artiste would be on stage for the
next one hour and the person you brought
from America would perform only
10minutes and he would leave. Why?
Because their industry is regulated out
there and they get their mechanical rights.
For example, do you know some of our
artistes travel out there and they get to
pay these international artistes money to
feature in their album? Its not done.
Americans don't do that. They come
together and do a duet and they leave the
rest for the management to bring in the
money on the table but our own people
would take their own money to go do that.
Its crazy! So it is an individual effort.
Artiste in Nigeria are not united" he said

lindaikeji..com/2014/08/eedris-abdulkareem-says-his-new-album.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by vicadex07(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Someone needs a bite from the national cake grin

7 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Itoroetti(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
vicadex07: Someone needs a bite from the national cake grin

not really.he is just being sincere.people are just blinded by fake negative criticism which is propel by those who caused nigeria not to grow as a nation.
even a blind man will accept that GEJ has perform.

26 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by merieam16(f): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Such a confused dude

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Itoroetti(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
merieam16: Such a confused dude

confused by saying the truth?
smh!

14 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Goddex: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
No Nigerian past President has done what GEJ is doing.

12 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by vicadex07(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

not really.he is just being sincere.people are just blinded by fake negative criticism which is propel by those who caused nigeria not to grow as a nation.
even a blind man will accept that GEJ has perform.

Apart from shoddy infra structural projects which they use in siphoning funds from the national treasury, pls kindly state other sectors in which GEJ is performing.

Education » Not his business
Security » Clueless
Power » Massive failure
Health » Not bothered
Agriculture » Nothing tangible
Corruption » Number 1 problem...but he fails to realise

11 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by suwailad(f): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Itoroetti:

confused by saying the truth?
smh!

nna leave matter for matthias, the guy is broke and looking for a big payday. dont you know our politicians even do worse? promise you heaven and earth, feign fake honesty but still phuck you up through the arssssse.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by mrking3(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Broke people always think they have an opinion!!! #classless #broke

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by DonaldGenes(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2014
But, is he not entitled to National cake bite as a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by DonaldGenes(m): 12:52am On Aug 18, 2014
But, is he not entitled to National cake bite as a Nigerian?
mrking3: This guy is dead broke!! He's just classless! and very desperate to eat the crumb that falls from Jonathan's table! ...... The Album is already dead on arrival! ......

Stop pressing the "hate button" Niqqah

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 4:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Eedris is hungry. For a govt that Av seen the death of so many souls since the civil war bringing tears, blood and sorrow on various households and yet Eedris thinks he is on the right part. Shame.

8 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Adindupeter: 4:51am On Aug 18, 2014
One thing I like about this dude is that he's blunt. An average Nigerian knows that it's all a propaganda. APC propagandas only thrive on nairaland and some partisan media outlets..

11 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Adindupeter: 5:00am On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Apart from shoddy infra structural projects which they use in siphoning funds from the national treasury, pls kindly state other sectors in which GEJ is performing.

Security » Clueless
Power » Massive failure
Health » Not bothered
. Y'all retards sounds like Nigeria is 5 years old. Shoddy infra structural projects? If our past leaders did same Nigerian would have been much better. The earlier you get used to having GEJ as your president the better coz he'll be there till 2019..

7 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by oluwafemi113(m): 5:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Confused guy

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by M0GIDI: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem: Eedris is hungry. For a govt that Av seen the death of so many souls since the civil war bringing tears, blood and sorrow on various households and yet Eedris thinks he is on the right part. Shame.

You wake in the morning spewing rubbish and you go to bed still spewing rubbish. Na who swear for you?

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by omenka(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Goddex: No Nigerian past President has done what GEJ is doing.
OF COURSE!!! IT IS TOO OBVIOUS!!!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Descartes: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2014
The nigga needs money badly grin wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2014
M0GIDI:

You wake in the morning spewing rubbish and you go to bed still spewing rubbish. Na who swear for you?

Fool, very soon ur loved ones will be part of the unfortunate statistics, i guess u will regard that as rubbish when it happens.
What a big fool u are.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by kel4soft: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Eedris Bosses = Kenny and D1
Who are they? Kenny is head of Raypower FM, a sister station of AIT all subsidiaries of Daar Communication. Who is the chairman of Daar Communication? High Chief Raymond Dokpesi.

Nuff said..

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Itoroetti(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Security » Clueless
Power » Massive failure
Health » Not bothered

Education » 9 new federal university,130 almajiri schools in d north,improvement in salary of tertiary institution,from 9500 to 19800(unprecedented)

Security » refurbishment of most barracks in nigeria,adequate funding of our military(though ur brothers and mentor is making bombing thrives)

Power » from 2700mw to 5000mw,open privatisation of d power sector,attractive investors such as GE into our power sector.

Health » building of 21st century hospitals in fct,adequate funding of d hospitals,refurbishment of our hospitals

Agriculture » he has made agric sector the next gold mind,ask d'banj and adeshina.he attracted investors to d country,ask olam rice in nasarrawa,our agriculture import has reduced and d rate of export has increased,ask importers and exporters

Corruption » fighting corruption to a stand still,that is why u no longer see police check point recieving bribe,thats why u see members houses of assembly waking up to their responsibilties.

stop staying inside ur hut to criticise or talk about what u know nothing about

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by suwailad(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem: Eedris is hungry. For a govt that Av seen the death of so many souls since the civil war bringing tears, blood and sorrow on various households and yet Eedris thinks he is on the right part. Shame.

abeg collect one like use take buy beer jorr wink
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by suwailad(f): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Itoroetti:

Education » 9 new federal university,130 almajiri schools in d north,improvement in salary of tertiary institution,from 9500 to 19800(unprecedented)

Security » refurbishment of most barracks in nigeria,adequate funding of our military(though ur brothers and mentor is making bombing thrives)

Power » from 2700mw to 5000mw,open privatisation of d power sector,attractive investors such as GE into our power sector.

Health » building of 21st century hospitals in fct,adequate funding of d hospitals,refurbishment of our hospitals

Agriculture » he has made agric sector the next gold mind,ask d'banj and adeshina.he attracted investors to d country,ask olam rice in nasarrawa,our agriculture import has reduced and d rate of export has increased,ask importers and exporters

Corruption » fighting corruption to a stand still,that is why u no longer see police check point recieving bribe,thats why u see members houses of assembly waking up to their responsibilties.

ah ah kikikikikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you still peddling these same stale old lies? You be learner?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by vicadex07(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Itoroetti:

You are so pathetic with the above analysis. I guess I have got nothing else to argue with you about because you have closed off your mind to intellectual reasoning. The so-called chop sand syndrome eedris is displaying here is what is affecting you and your ilk.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by shizzle11(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eedris on point!

See the apeesh1t e-fools above blabbing nonsense as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by tomakint: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Goddex: No Nigerian past President has done what GEJ is doing.
Till I breathe my last I, shall continue to support this great son (Jonathan) of Africa......he has achieved more than them all!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by madamoringo(f): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hunger don hammer am! What can you say when even a whole Ribadu has gone to cut his share of national cake? To grovel at the feet of GEJ and in Aso Rock? With PEJ, Annenih, Bode George? They will all be laughing at him because what he sees now, they saw years ago and have been feeding fat on it while Ribadu was deceiving himself with some corrupt police work!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by yorke1: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eadris you just won me as one of you fan. I can't wait to get a hold on your album. GEJ is working, Nigeria is progressing, Norther elders and APC hating unnecessary. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by brownlord: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
M0GIDI:

Guy why you just use my guy rub ground like that na?

@topic, someone should tell eedris to give it up.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by brownlord: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
madamoringo: Hunger don hammer am! What can you say when even a whole Ribadu has gone to cut his share of national cake? To grovel at the feet of GEJ and in Aso Rock? With PEJ, Annenih, Bode George? They will all be laughing at him because what he sees now, they saw years ago and have been feeding fat on it while Ribadu was deceiving himself with some corrupt police work!

So what is your point? Tinubu also went to cut from the cake 2011 or you first die?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eeedris Abdo kareem yoooo! hope he is not wigidiwakin lame rap lyrics like before grin grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by M0GIDI: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
brownlord:

Guy why you just use my guy rub ground like that na?

@topic, someone should tell eedris to give it up.

Bros that guy taya me o. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Summit On MDG: Peter Obi The Rallying Point (Pictures) / Don’t Shun Presidential Debate, Kuku Advises Buhari / Official Press Release From The APC On Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.