Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (16659 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Whoever Wants To Remove Me Will First Have To Impeach God — Fayose / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ak47mann(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Gubernatorial Race: Gov. Sylva Threatens To Kill President Jonathan, His Wife

Barring any last minute changes, Governor Timipre Sylva’s hope of retaining his seat in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Bayelsa state, may have been foreclosed. Competent sources have revealed that Governor Timipre Sylva, who is the chief security officer of the state, has become a liability and security risk to the Nigerian security agencies and cannot be trusted with the responsibility of governance. His actions and utterances, penultimate week, caused panic within the presidency and Nigerian security apparatchiks. President Jonathan was said to be highly disturbed by Governor Sylva`s conduct that he hurriedly summoned a meeting of security chiefs in Nigeria, with Governor Sylva in attendance, to defend himself.

At the meeting Governor Sylva took responsibility for his utterances and conducts, citing frustration on his part and lack of support from President Jonathan as being responsible for his misdeeds. Subsequently, Governor Sylva knelt down and begged the President and the security czars present to forgive him. He was then asked to cease and desist from making threats capable of heating up the polity and return to Yenogoa immediately. However, security has been beefed up around President Jonathan, his family and interests in Nigeria, particularly in his home state, Bayelsa. To this end “Famou Tamgbei”, a security team, consisting mainly of mobile policemen which was constituted by Governor Sylva and is alleged to be loyal to him, has been disbanded by the Inspector General of police, Hafiz Rigim.

Irked by Governor Sylva’s conducts, leading members of the People Democratic Party (PDP) of Ijaw extraction has begun shopping for his replacement. It is however uncertain if they have the backing of President Jonathan. Governor Sylva in a telephone conversation with President Jonathan`s brother and former Bayelsa state commissioner for Health, Dr. Eruani Azipanu, had threatened to kill him, President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, if he was not re-elected as Governor.

In a telephone conversation with Huhuonline.com, Eruani said:
“Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME".

Our investigation reveals that for several months, Sylva had complained to the Inspector General of Police, Haffiz Rigim that he does not have access to President Jonathan. He said as the Governor of Mr. President’s home state, he was supposed to have unfettered access to the President. However, according to security reports shown to Huhuonline.com, during the health crisis of President Yar’adua and the ensuing power vacuum, Governor Sylva provided Five hundred million naira (N500, 000,000.00) as bribe to the National Assembly to make sure that Goodluck Jonathan does not emerge as acting President. Attempt to reach Governor Sylva was unsuccessful, calls to his phone were not answered, neither did he respond to our text messages as at press time.However, sources close to the Governor insist that his threats was a political ploy, aimed at putting the President`s men, who are opposed to his re-election on the defensive.

Asked about Governor Sylva’s threats vis-a-vis, his right to freedom of expression, a leading constitutional lawyer from Nigeria, who craved anonymity, said, “Governor Sylva crossed the line, the Nigerian constitution, (Chapter 4, section 33), guarantee every citizen the right to life, and states no one should be deprived intentionally of his life. It is wrong for anyone to threaten another life, talk less an elected Governor to threaten to terminate the life of a sitting President”. This is political suicide, and unless President Jonathan let this slide, Gov. Sylva may have ended his political carrier, he said.

http://www.huhuonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3706:gubernatorial-race-gov-sylva-threatens-to-kill-president-jonathan-his-wifeif&catid=103:more-news

FIRE ON THE MOUNTING
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
No dis is disgusting, No let him please go and join ACN. APGA don't desperately want Bayelsa State. angry angry
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Plutarch: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
Beer parlour gossip
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
Good, lets see if he will succeed.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by cjfavour(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
How did u get d info poster? Moderator pls move this post to gossip and jokes forum.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by ak47mann(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^

is not a joke thing this is authentic my friend cool cool
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^

is not a joke thing this is authentic my friend cool cool

grin grin really? where is ur link/source?
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

No dis is disgusting, No let him please go and join ACN. APGA don't desperately want Bayelsa State. angry angry

Wasnt this the same girl jumping up and down because Silva joined APGA in the other thread?
Did the posts in that thread showed you how foolish and gullible you were?
ACN indeed.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=794649.msg9464286#msg9464286

That's why it's better to sit and smile, than to later realize that you spoke foolishly (type in this case)
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
Irked by Governor Sylva’s conducts, leading members of the People Democratic Party (PDP) of Ijaw extraction has begun shopping for his replacement. It is however uncertain if they have the backing of President Jonathan. Governor Sylva in a telephone conversation with President Jonathan`s brother and former Bayelsa state commissioner for Health, Dr. Eruani Azipanu, had threatened to kill him, President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, if he was not re-elected as Governor.

How come Retardeens brother dont bear the same surname as him? abi  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now we are seeing the real killers, MEND sponsors are coming out to threaten themselves

Can we now see who the real Sponsors of Boko Haram are? They even have a schedule of places Boko Haram would attack

The truth is now coming out
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Post

He should be arrested. Simple as that. This one pass do-or-die affair.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by 1luvkipsus: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
Like I said earlier on,this story might not be true,but Sylvia can do as alleged.I have always seen him as a tout.Honestly!!
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
I am done with this Bayelsa story. Infact returning to my new placement in the romance and celeb section. Too much insults and fake news over here. grin grin
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
Why would he need jonathan's approval if he's sure of himself ? Anyways jonathan and timi are both militants so they understand nothing but violence.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Rhino5dm: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
Timi yes, retardinho? I doubt.

~Bluetooth:

Why would he need jonathan's approval if he's sure of himself ? Anyways jonathan and timi are both militants so they understand nothing but violence.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by kabba7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] Sometimes I wonder if the satan himself has not personally taken over Nigeria if not so how will a state governor threaten the life of the president and his family }I sincerely hope its not true anyway{ and to sylva if he is to contract BOKO HARAM he might be disappointed because they are not hired killers like those he is used very well. Until Government force they were mere agitators against bad governance .
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Timi yes, retardinho? I doubt.

No just go there at all.most ijaws educated or illiterate have committed one act of militancy at one time or the other.give jonathan ak47 and see the way he will display like shina rambo !
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Rhino5dm: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
That guy no get any LIVER at all. He was sacked from government house in Bayelsa for more than a month by some rag-tags gun wielding touts.

~Bluetooth:

No just go there at all.most ijaws educated or illiterate have committed one act of militancy at one time or the other.give jonathan ak47 and see the way he will display like shina rambo !
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

That guy no get any LIVER at all. He was sacked from government house in Bayelsa for more than a month by some rag-tags gun wielding touts.

ThankGod for the impact of education in his life else he would have been worse than Tompolo.he still has guts but politics won't let him display his inner thuggery !
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by vitality22(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2011
Plutarch:

Beer parlour gossip
Thank you and God Bless you
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by superior1: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2011
Abeg e don do for dis Siliva matter, wateva wateva water go find im level.

Next on the agenda, please !!!
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2011
Kill them all jor!! Of what use are they sef. Hey, dnt 4get 2 kill ursef too.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Kx: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2011
Is this not enough to cause his arrest and detention in a law abiding society?

However, since this is Nigeria, this outburst alone will earn Sylva the governorship ticket of the PDP.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by mbulela: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2011
It is an internal matter and family business.
PDP will settle their matter in-house.
This does not need to be discussed in public.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by naijadanny: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2011
Sylva has sure come to the end of his road. The evil he did is after him. For him to vomit those words towards the president, then, i wish him well in his calamity and waterloo.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by KacHemNaU(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2011
Like i care if anything happens to GED or SLYVA
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by juliebest(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2011
This is terrible
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by moshoodn(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2011
This doesn't look healthy for naija!
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Funkymallam(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2011
This is getting serious now!
Rascality of d highest order, that is if he actualy vomitted dos words. lipsrsealed
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Akingbiz: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2011
This is an incarberate abrupt lies.
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by leMuhito(f): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2011
Naija's Gaddafi
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by bisiaet: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2011
I said it long ago we should all learn to read, digest and apply commonsense to any thread posted here before saying anything because the other day when we learnt this same Gov. dumped PDP heaven was about to fall in NL now can we all see the true face of people disturbing Nigeria peace.

As God live one event or the other will sure reveal the face of people behind the scene sponsoring the downfall of Nigeria. Here we are again another Nigeria undercoverdemon has show up his face because I dont know why Sylvia want to die to be a Gov or make it do or die to be a Gov. to the point of threatening to kill and use Boko Haram. And it was this same man that stood on the way of Jonathan to become acting president everybody was aware of the tussles then [b]BUT[/b]it was not known then the war he was fighting was not mere war against Gej that he could dropped whooping N500 million to do the job. Oh heave Nigeria is in trouble. I know soon his followers will be in the house(NL) to defend him let us all wait they will soon arrive now. This is so sad a development and is a complete political career suicide for Gov Sylvia,
Re: I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva by Gbenge77(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2011
Shocking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army / Journalist Addresses Remi Tinubu As Mummy, As She Reveals Next Plan / Grid Collapse Triggers Nationwide Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.