Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic (1156 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by drajibola(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi, I met this sometimes in 2013. We got talking and had some intimate discussions. We got really close but unknown to me she was married and showed her husband all our chats.
When she finally told me she was married, she said her hubby didnt like the idea of us chatting and later confessed to me about one bad event her husband partook in.
In her words, about a week after their wedding, sha caught the hubby in active action in a frnd to his younger sister , she however didnt say it out because she wanted to avoid disgrace to both of them. The husband later calld my no to say he wanyed to say Hi, but dat was d last day the chics number went tru. I dnt know wat has bin happening to her. I still want a chance to talk to her and be sure her hubby is treating her well. What can I do ?
I pray and hope she doesnt read this.
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
d hubby na smart guy na. weting u dey expect bfor make hn alowd u spoil dere marriege abi she hs move on,so pls live dem alone. remenba wat goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by drajibola(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yes, the hubby is really smart.
The chic was just so nice and being a married woman, all I want is to be a friend to their family.
What can I do to make sure this girl is happy ? That is all I want.
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Lorlaahlozz: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Did they tell u they need a family friend ni

U beera leave them to their lives cos u dnt know wah d husband is capable of
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2014
leave her alone .

1 Like

Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by hushmail: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2014
U want to be labelled a HOME BREAKER?

leave them alone.

U want to ensure the hubby is treating her fine?

Humanitarian Activist grin grin grin
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by yomi007k(m): 1:35am On Aug 18, 2014
"A friend in need is a friend indeed". Guy no mind ds ppl, I no understand why dey dnt want u 2 be a friend of the family. Who knows, ur help might be needed someday *wink*.
No fear, d hubby can't do jack, I DEY UR BACK.
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Skillz02(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Yo Bro just pizoff
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by drajibola(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls, im waiting for more advises on how to handle this issue.
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Dygeasy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Did they tell u they need a family friend ni?

U beera leave them to their lives cos u dnt know wah d husband is capable of
Good question

Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by keypad1: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
someone once said, married women are using single guys as comfort zone each time they get heartbroken in their marriage, after they settle everytin with their spouse they leave the guys dejected. The worst is that they will not tell you they are married.

When this point was raised many people frowned at the op, now we can see another testimony here.

Bruh, leave the woman alone, next time be wise enuff to decipher if a lady is married or not. Ask her.

And for all the married women here, please mind your business. If your husband make you vex, make you stay one side no come dey disturb single guys like we.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by drajibola(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
keypad1: someone once said, married women are using single guys as comfort zone each time they get heartbroken in their marriage, after they settle everytin with their spouse they leave the guys dejected. The worst is that they will not tell you they are married.

When this point was raised many people frowned at the op, now we can see another testimony here.

Bruh, leave the woman alone, next time be wise enuff to decipher if a lady is married or not. Ask her.

And for all the married women here, please mind your business. If your husband make you vex, make you stay one side no come dey disturb single guys like we.

Nonsense!
Guy, I agree perfeƧtly. I think thats exa tly wah she did.
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by 6packdude: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
@op

Mind your effing business. Get a life and chase single chics
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by keypad1: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
drajibola:
Guy, I agree perfeƧtly. I think thats exa tly wah she did.
guy i can boldly tell you that another name for women is deceiver.
Why would a woman lead a man on knowing fully well that the man needs a companion and a lover.
The worst part is that ladies will still use their smelly mouth to say men use them and dump them. Look at the irony here.
In my years of knowing well they all behave the same, old or young, married or single, na the same neutrons dey all of them head.

Guys never you trust women. That woman you so muxh believe in, may poison you to death.
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
6packdude: @op

Mind your effing business. Get a life and chase single chics
Word
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by Ivanspring(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
drajibola: Pls, im waiting for more advises on how to handle this issue.

What more do you want to hear? undecided
Leave The Married Woman Alone!
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by DonaldGenes(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
sameer1212: d hubby na smart guy na. weting u dey expect bfor make hn alowd u spoil dere marriege abi she hs move on,so pls live dem alone. remenba wat goes around comes around.

I dey teyu
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by cybug: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
The nucca is already in love with the married woman grin

Somebody please help him to get her number... Please cheesy
Re: NL: Please Help About This Fine Chic by guvna(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
drajibola: Pls, im waiting for more advises on how to handle this issue.

Keep going at it. FOOL!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Sincere Advise / How Una See This Matter? / Hav I Bin Jinxed Nid Help Assap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.