Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pls I Need Sincere Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Sincere Advise (1154 Views)

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please / Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. / Please I Need Your Sincere Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Sincere Advise by shizzy07(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Am a guy of 26yrs old,had some serious delay in my academics so cus of dat I jst completed my diploma programme in one of Nigerias' Federal university so am bout goin to my 200l.
Bt d issue on ground is dis,I av a very close female friend,who I lik so much,she's 25,workin n schooling part time,n we v being dating for a year(our relationship is sex free)bt I love her n cherish her so much.We had so many dreams n fantasies,painted mental pictures of ow our life wud b n so on,bt d way tinz r now,I dnt really see anytin comin out of it,cus am stil in school,am nt rich,can't really meet her needs,n I dnt see mysef settlin down in 3-4yrs time,so I want to go see her,av a heart to heart talk wit her n break d relationship,so she can b free to move on,she gists me about different guys dat hits on her,she is very beautiful,n she's nt gettin younger,I dnt want to tie her down,bt d tin is I feel very hurt @ d mere thought of loosing her,I so much cherish n lik her,,,,,,I dnt jst kno ow to go about it,,,,,,,I feel a guy shud b financially independent n comfortable b4 avin a gf,bt I like her,so much
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2014
Giving up the things you want the most? Now that's brave. I may be wrong but things could still work out between you both. That depends on whether she'd hang on to what you both share.
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Wat if she tells u shez willing to wait 4 u?
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by MrCork: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2014
shizzy07: Am a guy of 26yrs old,had some serious delay in my academics so cus of dat I jst completed my diploma programme in one of Nigerias' Federal university so am bout goin to my 200l.
Bt d issue on ground is dis,I av a very close female friend,who I lik so much,she's 25,workin n schooling part time,n we v being dating for a year(our relationship is sex free)bt I love her n cherish her so much.We had so many dreams n fantasies,painted mental pictures of ow our life wud b n so on,bt d way tinz r now,I dnt really see anytin comin out of it,cus am stil in school,am nt rich,can't really meet her needs,n I dnt see mysef settlin down in 3-4yrs time,so I want to go see her,av a heart to heart talk wit her n break d relationship,so she can b free to move on,she gists me about different guys dat hits on her,she is very beautiful,n she's nt gettin younger,I dnt want to tie her down,bt d tin is I feel very hurt @ d mere thought of loosing her,I so much cherish n lik her,,,,,,I dnt jst kno ow to go about it,,,,,,,I feel a guy shud b financially independent n comfortable b4 avin a gf,bt I like her,so much

...is she light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by shizzy07(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2014
@ Tazmode----hmmmmmn,dats it,dnt kno if she can,so d earlier I let her b I tink d beta for her,,,,,,,,I jst hope I get over it quickly,I lik her so much,I want d best for her.
@ harbosede---i wud b very happy if she wil wait for me,wud b glad
@ mr cork---lolzzz,tryin to mak a light comedy here,,,,,,,well she's light skinned,beautiful,has good manners n she's sophisticated n she prays,she's a christian.
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by agrovick(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...is she light skin? angry
were boy
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2014
shizzy07: @ Tazmode----hmmmmmn,dats it,dnt kno if she can,so d earlier I let her b I tink d beta for her,,,,,,,,I jst hope I get over it quickly,I lik her so much,I want d best for her.
Ok, it's your call. Goodluck with it
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by olumaxi(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2014
U had beta let her go now b4 u suffer an heartbreak in future..............cos she wil neva agree to wateva u told her concernin ur proposed breakup plans if she truly lovs u,and in d process,u were both bound to make promises to each other...but in d long run,promises wil fade and hearts wil b broken......my 2cents
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by mdbissalla(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2014
your line of thoughts & reasonings are correct!!
as u said: "I feel a guy shud b
financially independent n comfortable
b4 avin a gf". yea, u nid some level of income in order to attend her nids. (i fil happy & comfortable wen i settled her bills)
as u said: "I dnt see mysef settlin
down in 3-4yrs" and u'r 26yrs while she's 25yrs... its evident dat u may lose her most likely, yea u both love each oda & all is fyn bt my broda, she may nt witstand dis long tym waiting for u to get dia, she's getting older by d day ( its a pressure on her).
so guy, make d move, face d reality, relax d intensity of d relationship, put more effort on yr studies & oda engagements.
Above all, d LORD is yr strength. Gudluk

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by shizzy07(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
@ olumaxi---okay
@ mdbisalla---okay,n thnks,wil do
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Tymax(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP you must present it in a way that she gets to decide whether to stay or leave.

If she choses to stay, don't you dare break her heart cos she just took a risk by pitching her tent with you.

Do not demand an answer immediately. Let her think on it for a few days.

If she decides to go, please release her from your heart. Don't hate her for not waiting. She's 25 already and you may not know the kind of pressure she'll face after 3 years from her folks (since you said you won't be ready by then).

You are a sincere dude. Life will smile on you.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by farano(f): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
agrovick:
were boy
Longest time smiley
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by shizzy07(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ tymax----thanks,,I jst want d best for her,if I had my way,I wud av settled down wit her n give her d best tinz in d world,bt it jst doesn't look feasible,,,,thanks for d advice.
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't think you should go tell her to move on she knows where you are in life and she chose you,it is good you tell her your concerns though and your timeline for marriage and if she decides to move on so be it.

You guys don't have to make promises to each other that you cannot keep because anything can happen. You might change and she might change so just let life unfold.
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
agrovick:
were boy
....were yen gidi gan
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by shizzy07(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ andromida---ok thanks
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by agrovick(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
farano: Longest time smiley
yes o, how is that crazy husband of yours. I can see u are now one of our ogas in this section
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by agrovick(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ....were yen gidi gan
grin
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bros how did this go?
Re: Pls I Need Sincere Advise by Dramadiddy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
just as you painted the mental Abi metal picture of your lives in the future, start painting your financial life now, you can only know this true love when you're still hustling, think of a problem a large number of people face in your area and solve it and get people to pay for it,from there you can venture into other things. Good luck bro

(1) (Reply)

Hav I Bin Jinxed Nid Help Assap / Why Are Female Receptionists Strikingly Beautiful? / Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.