Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? (2650 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / ~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by valkaka(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
One girl said she has 8 boyfriends,another explained*3 would be responsible*.
And each boyfriend has his own role:

i have boyfriends am in love with,i have boyfriends cos of money,i have boyfriends cos they are fine,*explained one igbo babe*.
But how do you manage so many boyfriends?

The funny thing is that those guys might not be staying together.one will be staying very far from your house,some close to your school,some close to your old school,some in your very area.so you manage them when you go home,when you re in class or even on phone.

Another woman explained...to me its a secret....
When all the parties know about each other,there is no guarantee of you marrying any of them cos they will think that you will also do that when you moved into their house.....they must think you as holy as jesus christ.

Perhaps it is most simply explained by one ghana babe's simple explanation:
*Even system has backup*.

Recently one girl showed me her phone and took me through list of her variouss boyfriends:
....this one is for recharging my phone,this one is for paying my bills,this one is for taking me out to dinner,this one is for changing my wardrobe.....the list goes on.

So ladies what do you think??
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2014
I stl wonder hw sum guyz fall mugu 2 such girls,sumhw all this girls ar chewing gum girls as d real ones will nvr depend on a guy 2 do all tat
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by davidif: 2:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by mictima(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2014
that is what happens if you date half a man. date a real nigga and u shouldn't cheat on him
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 18, 2014
...one ofcos....y ll i b chop choping abt??
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Ivanspring(f): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2014
One is enough.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:48am On Aug 18, 2014
naija girls ...............when young they Bleep any tom and harry,refusing to be faithful to a real nigga who wana stay commited......... When age comes calling on them,they turn around and realise its time to tie down one innocent homeboy.too bad niggas aint smiling anymore .... Una go old

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2014
temigracie: ...one ofcos....y ll i b chop choping abt??
Time to change ur profile pics,so I can see you well,cos ur post is everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by marieolae(f): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Looolz. Girls will be girlz. Dis tin is never gonna change..so its abt time u guys get over it. U just need to figure out the bad seeds from the good.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2014
If she can handle multiple bfs then its all good
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2014
If you have multiple partners then you are not in a relationship, you are in a meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Tallesty1: If you have multiple partners then you are not in a relationship, you are in a meeting.
its called open relationship sir. its not that bad btw
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: its called open relationship sir. its not that bad btw
I know, just joking.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2014
As if having boyfriend is an achievement.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by valkaka(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
edozie04: I stl wonder hw sum guyz fall mugu 2 such girls,sumhw all this girls ar chewing gum girls as d real ones will nvr depend on a guy 2 do all tat

you will hardly see a real girl dis days..at first they will be as holy as christ.wen thingz graduates,you will see d real self behind d face you ve been smiling with.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by valkaka(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2014
marieolae: Looolz. Girls will be girlz. Dis tin is never gonna change..so its abt time u guys get over it. U just need to figure out the bad seeds from the good.

90 percent of university girls re guilty of dis.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by marieolae(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2014
valkaka:

90 percent of university girls re guilty of dis.
ehn cos being broke in university, is not a good life to live loolz
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2014
One

3 sugardaddies

5magas

8friendzoned mugus

3sex slaves

One loving boyfriend
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Jarchi(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2014
My Ex told me she has 3 to my face but am the special one,I knw she's fucking lying cuz dats the lie she told the rest
Next pls
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Jarchi(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
rozzay: One
3 sugardaddies
5magas
8friendzoned mugus
3sex slaves
One loving boyfriend
Naxo rozzay go they form bad geh for nl but if u see am for real life,deeperlife extremist no gud reach am. #la_joke
Next pls

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Jarchi:
Naxo rozzay go they form bad geh for nl but if u see am for real life,deeperlife extremist no gud reach am. #la_joke
Next pls
Haba must u implicate me here. Ill tell seun

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by kika23(f): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
I think any decent girl should have just one "le boo" at a time. How can you concentrate on two things at the same time? Its quite messed up. So I'd say one at a time. End one before jumping to the next....

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
edozie04: I stl wonder hw sum guyz fall mugu 2 such girls,sumhw all this girls ar chewing gum girls as d real ones will nvr depend on a guy 2 do all tat
. My dear, ur gf must be a chewing gum girl bcus the post is related to u.
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by hikmojj(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by wikiman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
women love security and they think the more doors and padlocks they have the more secured they are ,not knowing that a big house with a big door with a single secured lock is safest
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lindxy: . My dear, ur gf must be a chewing gum girl bcus the post is related to u.
U ar very lucky am in d best of mood,if nt eh body 4 tell u grin
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
valkaka:

you will hardly see a real girl dis days..at first they will be as holy as christ.wen thingz graduates,you will see d real self behind d face you ve been smiling with.
Exactly
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Your thread is a very good one.

This babe told me she has 3 guys. Yet she doesn't love any. Each of them sponsors her and i suspect she sleeps with all.

I was waiting for her to say she loves me but you know say babes dey use codes for that kind talk.

That is why ladies keep sharing their phone numbers like a farmer scattering seeds during planting season..

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
edozie04: U ar very lucky am in d best of mood,if nt eh body 4 tell u grin
I swear you go deactivate ur nairaland account because the insult i will mete out to you, will last your lifetime. Cheers
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by ibrahym47(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring: One is enough.
#yinmu#
Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by ibrahym47(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jarchi: My Ex told me she has 3 to my face but am the special one,I knw she's fucking lying cuz dats the lie she told the rest
Next pls
congrats! Highest share holder grin
Jarchi: My Ex told me she has 3 to my face but am the special one,I knw she's fucking lying cuz dats the lie she told the rest
Next pls
congrats! Highest share holder

1 Like

Re: Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Lindxy: I swear you go deactivate ur nairaland account because the insult i will mete out to you, will last your lifetime. Cheers
This girl u get mind sha oo,2bad,I don't insult pple so WAKA

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Said I'm Selfish After All This Thingz..., / At Last Safe Cream For Sex In Place Of Condom / What Can You Say About This Lady(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.