Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (8227 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by iconize(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are right....but when people keep
pestering for assistance now and then......one can't ignore all.

grin grin grin grin

Underachieved old man.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin

Underachieved old man.

The biggest lie is the smiling smiley.....

how is your sister..hope she kept the pregnancy? grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by TamzyTamudo: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
dridowu: For Lagos 2015 Gov election, PDP/APC will never field a non-Yoruba as deputy Gov, the elective post they may consider for non-Yoruba will is Councillor.
If Igbos constitute 43% of lagos population, is he trying to tell us that Igbos have the highest population in Lagos ?
Going by simple calculation , Anyway i don't take this type of news serious.
Until non-Igbos attain atleast commissioner in any of the eastern state before they can be consider for deputy gov or gov
why are u dis brainless man? What's your problem,do your yoruba people reside in large number in any of the SE states,do they contribute economically,do their population excede 500,000 in any SE state,common broda awolowo and amudu bello introduced tribalism to this country which is taking us over 5 decades now to wipe out,broda is high time we move this country forward,if an igbo man is eligible to run for deputy let it be after all its worth while. either u take it or u leave it igbos are part of lagos than most yoruba non-lagosian indegens e.g ogun,osun,ekiti,oyo,ondo,kwara. igbos invest,raise there children there,do so many tins that if I start listing I will close down the entire thread still you yorubas which mostly are not from lagos state won't see them as ur own,its just very disappointing yet u blame GEJ for ur woes while u people are problem to yourselves. Dis is something inevitable as long as nigeria continue to exist it must surely come to pass "an igbo man being the deputy governor if not governor of lagos state"

1 Like

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ebankole: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ibo sha..

The more you people demand the less you get. Shouldn't you use such word of wisdom and keep shut?

I wish una well sha

Delution in its altitude.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by size38: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
The Igbos should go to their states and produce whatever and whoever they want to produce and not in another man's state. The Igbos are always causing trouble wherever they are. If u give them chance, they would want to take chances. Regions like Yorubas and Niger Delta have tolerated the Igbos for so long they are now talking about Deputy Governor in Lagos state. Can the Igbos dare open their mouth in the North to make this demand Without losing several lives?

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by VirginFinder: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
A number of political parties have fielded Igbo candidates in virtually all positions including that of the governor in time past and have failed woefully.

PDP/APC will never make that mistake.

CPC's deputy governorship candidate in 2011 was Igbo.

2015 won't be any different.

Yorubas, relax! Don't let anybody rile you up for nothing!!
Igbos here are just out to poke you and have fun.

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Kponkwem(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2014
T9ksy: Ibos and Lagos, sha! Haba! Dem take lagos swear for una people ni?

Ibos, been lusting after Lagos since 1944!

Lusting ke, I think you guys in odualand should accept one Nigeria for life since you are not courageous enough to fight for its dismantling. Igbos wanted out in 67-70, but it was yoruba's sabotage that torpedoed that effort. Now we must remain one; swim or sink together. Yoruba marries Igbo, Igbo marries Yoruba; Yoruba contest for offices in Igboland and Igbo contest same in Yorubaland. One love everybody.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2014
----
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Kponkwem:

Lusting ke, I think you guys in odualand should accept one Nigeria for life since you are not courageous enough to fight for its dismantling. Igbos wanted out in 67-70, but it was yoruba's sabotage that torpedoed that effort. Now we must remain one; swim or sink together. Yoruba marries Igbo, Igbo marries Yoruba; Yoruba contest for offices in Igboland and Igbo contest same in Yorubaland. One love everybody.

@ bolded,

So what happens to your Biafra dream? confused bunch!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by NaijirianKing: 3:20am On Aug 19, 2014
No.

T9ksy:

@ bolded,

So what happens to your Biafra dream? confused bunch!!
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by yetunsbay(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Donmarrius:
yes they can,if and only if they have a 'politically significant' number,in any SE state.
But am sorry,i don't see that happening sooner,or later,when you all stick your fvcking as.s,in your rusted brown zincs,and mud houses,in Osun,Oyo,Ekiti,and only run to form 'ominile' in Lagos,and each and everyone of you claims Lagos,as their state,because FG,Igbos and others,has developed it.

Wake up bro!. Leave your shiit hole,and be a true Nigerian.

Let yorubas pull JUST 5million political number in Abia,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi,or Imo,and have at least 15% of the total investments of that very state,then,we can talk.outside that,never you qoute me,or raise this your crude point again.
some Igbo and mirage sha.........u guys always made mention u dvlpd Lag abeg why u no stay in ur so called blessed region and thrive bt normal tinz naw an average Igbo peep/dude must reach abroad---Lag.
It's beta u guys think if 9ja disintegrate today(God forbid)all ur claimed investmts pafuka

1 Like

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by yetunsbay(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Kponkwem:

seconded bt abegi excluding Hausa/Fulani
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Gorrbachev: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Recipe for blood shed. Everybody know him papa house, lets respect ourselves. na so them do for india, south africa, malaysia wey them they lynch and stab them anyhow. nonsense undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
banega: Lool, I knew this post was definitely gonna pain a lot of yoruba people (tribal bigots) • wink grin. Whether you like it or not your next deputy governor is gonna be an Igbo man right from the south east grin,. Deal with it!! Or die trying. Cry babies tongue ±
You shouldn't have used that man's photo with your post. It's not funny. That man seems to be in genuine heart-breaking pain. It's really sad.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Igbos can never learn. Instead of them to go to their home state to register as voters, they're registering in another man's land and planning to hold sensitive political positions there. Igbos will never be relevant in Nigerian politics if they continue like this. Even if the Igbos constitute 95% of Lagos or any other state for that matter, no candidate, I repeat, no candidate of Igbo stock can become even a Deputy Governor. Any party that fields a non-Yoruba as the Deputy will lose automatically at the polls

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by PenSniper: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. We may be approaching an inevitable cleansing of our land of irritating parasites. They ask for it and they will get it.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
BoboYekini: You shouldn't have used that man's photo with your post. It's not funny. That man seems to be in genuine heart-breaking pain. It's really sad.
M really sorry hun, it won't happen again sad ¤ ¤!! Forgive me • smiley
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2014
banega: M really sorry hun, it won't happen again sad ¤ ¤!! Forgive me • smiley
and I know it's fun to do tribal warfare( I do it too sometimes cheesy), but dis your own don dey enter another level o. For such a cute igbo girl.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ibedun: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Bloodshed is in the horizon.

The sooner this matter is settled the better. At least Yorubas will come to their senses (idiots selling land and welcoming all manner of people, not being aggressive and assertive enough) and perhaps shed that ingraned and cultural cowardise that has taken us over.

War would do for us the wonders it did to the Igbos. Civil war turned them into this aggressive, hardworking, money making, economic-smart and assetive people that they have become.

So no shaking.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by comos: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
enigmaotr: Igbos can never learn. Instead of them to go to their home state to register as voters, they're registering in another man's land and planning to hold sensitive political positions there. Igbos will never be relevant in Nigerian politics if they continue like this. Even if the Igbos constitute 95% of Lagos or any other state for that matter, no candidate, I repeat, no candidate of Igbo stock can become even a Deputy Governor. Any party that fields a non-Yoruba as the Deputy will lose automatically at the polls
Lagos is no man's Land
Politics is a game of number
A reasonable party will field an Igbo deputy, because of their numerical strenght
watch out 2015, majority of the party will feed an Igbo deputy
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
ibedun: Bloodshed is in the horizon.

The sooner this matter is settled the better. At least Yorubas will come to their senses (idiots selling land and welcoming all manner of people, not being aggressive and assertive enough) and perhaps shed that ingraned and cultural cowardise that has taken us over.

War would do for us the wonders it did to the Igbos. Civil war turned them into this aggressive, hardworking, money making, economic-smart and assetive people that they have become.

So no shaking.

Na wa oo, all these just for igbos alone.....

Btw, the civil war did not change them to those qualities you ascribed to them rather, they have always been like that.Am sure the phrase "FEAR OF IGBO DOMINATION" in the 1960s before the civil war is a reminder,which was why your demi god collaborated with the north to alienated the igbos with the hope that Yoruba will be on top.But God is not a fool, everything Awarlowar and Gowon took away from the igbos(Money, job,population, properties etc) God is giving them back to us and he is still giving us more.Lagos will be our final destination.

Awo took our properties in Portharcourt only to hand over Lagos to us 40yrs after.He sowed the seed and his generation unborn will reap from his evil seed.....so deal with it......No cry.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
samobo:

Na wa oo, all these just for igbos alone.....

Btw, the civil war did not change them to those qualities you ascribed to them rather, they have always been like that.Am sure the phrase "FEAR OF IGBO DOMINATION" in the 1960s before the civil war is a reminder,which was why your demi god collaborated with the north to alienated the igbos with the hope that Yoruba will be on top.But God is not a fool, everything Awarlowar and Gowon took away from the igbos(Money, job,population, properties etc) God is giving them back to us and he is still giving us more.Lagos will be our final destination.

[b]Awo took our properties in Portharcourt [/b]only to hand over Lagos to us 40yrs after.He sowed the seed and his generation unborn will reap from his evil seed.....so deal with it......No cry.

@ chei! So na awo took your properties in PH ?

wetin manpikin no go hear from you mischievous soul? I know if i ask you for evidence to back up your absurd lies you will start quoting what your father's uncle's neighbor told him and he in turn pass on to you.

You guys will blame awo for everything negative that happens to you. Almost 3 decades after his death, ibos are still blaming awo for evey evil that befall them. Very soon, you lot will blame the gully erosion prevalent in your caves and hamlets, on Awo.

Up Awo!!! oko ibo!!!

His legacy lives on!!!

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by fx45(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pangea: Reality has always been a stranger to the Ndigbos!

If you guys could not vote for Ojukwu throughouts his tryst in politics, its now you want to vote and influence Yoruba political landscape?

Keep dreaming!
At least its free!

This has absolutely nothing to do with Ojukwu. This has all to do with taking over Lagos. It is a grand design and it is 70% completed. In no distant future, Lagos will be completely overrun and emasculated by a particular peoples from across a particular river. It is just a question of time
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
fx45:

This has absolutely nothing to do with Ojukwu. This has all to do with taking over Lagos. It is a grand design and it is 70% completed. In no distant future, Lagos will be completely overrun and emasculated by a particular peoples from across a particular river. It is just a question of time

^^^^^^^ TIME WILL TELL!!!

Be rest assured that yorubas will fight tooth and nail for lagos even if they have to starve their enemies.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by fx45(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I wonder the political party that is going to field an Igbo man as deputy governor in Lagos State.

Anyway,let's keep our fingers crossed!

Are U for an Igbo Deputy Governor or are U against? If U're against, would mind telling us why?
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by fx45(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
T9ksy:

^^^^^^^ TIME WILL TELL!!!

Be rest assured that yorubas will fight tooth and nail for lagos even if they have to starve their enemies.

Starvation is no longer an option. That would be suicidal akin to kamikaze tactics. The so-called enemy is already dug in... Deeply entrenched! Its a winner takes it all situation
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
fx45:

Starvation is no longer an option. That would be suicidal akin to kamikaze tactics. The so-called enemy is already dug in... Deeply entrenched! Its a winner takes it all situation

Okay o! At least, you were warned!

The same way, you guys were warned in '67 but would not listen (to the voice of reason rather than emotion) but now, 4-odd decades after, you all are still whining like silly ol' stuffed si.ss.i.e.s, blaming everyone but yourself, for your losses.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by ibedun: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Take over our land without consequences, I doubt it.
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Rexnegro(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
The idiot claim they develop lagos state and they made 43% of the state population ? ...abeg who send them in the first place to dey run come lagos n develop am for the yorubas ? I don't blame u guys o I blame the yoruba for over accommodating u tribal bigots... fools that don't allow strangers in their place are not asking for deputy gov post in another man's land ? Most annoying tin is they will be saying another man's land is a no man's land yet they go home for xmas,and they go their undeveloped east to burial their deads...At least I grew up in obinze military barrack in IMO state so I no for sure how d igbos behaves..not even a street name with hausa or yoruba name in east...and yet they feel they re domineering and wiser than other tribes even in their own land ? Smh for igbos sha...they re more in borno na let them go ask for deputy gov post there first before asking lagosians....FOOLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures of Jonathan's Transformation Rails. / PDP Hails Tribunal Judgments On Govs. Udom, Ishaku / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.