Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? (8294 Views)

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
My broda,christianity has lost the morality it had cos many of us dont practice what we preach.If he had said this in d days when Church leaders werent lickin boots of politicians,nobody wuld av suspected any undertone.Besides,the PdP he's talking abt has many muslims.Jonathan beimg there doesnt guarantee christianity's "safety".Let me remind pple dat only two-third majority is needed to oust d president and sambo(a muslim) takes over.
1wolex85:

Same here. I was listening at first but when he said the following, i stopped listening; 'a christian MUST be the next governor of Lagos', 'even if APC presents a christian in lagos, we dont want the christian in APC'.
when i heard does statements, I just switched off the message. So a Fani-Kayode that was a christian in APC is now a better person now that he is in PDP abi?
why should we base our decision on religion? he also said '80% of their governors are muslims'. May I remind Mr Bosun that at a time, all pdp governors in the sw were christians, did any muslim complain? In fact, Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Erelu Olusola |Obada (both christians) ruled osun state as gov and deputy go for 7 years! Where was Mr Bosun at that time?
The funny thing is, if you take a look at the southwest, the muslim govs have performed better than the christian ones, so what is he talking about? He wants me to vote for people based on the fact that they see christianity as a religion rather than a way of life that it actually is? God forbid! I am a christian, but I refuse to be brainwashed!!!
Even if GEJ wins in 2015, a muslim is most likely to be president in 2019, so what do we do christians do then?
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by double0seven(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okay....there is an agenda to Islamize Nigeria..... web have heard..... naturally the agenda will be by the predominant muslin North or Caliphate.... okay.....

.......but the question is. what makes him so sure the Islamisation will be done through the APC? Why he's he so sure it won't be through the PDP?

Looking at PDP and APC, I believe that the Northern Caliphate power he speaks of, its interests is more represented and personifies in the PDP more than APC. The interest of the Northern Caliphates have always been represented by the mainstream, the party in power and not the opposition.

Is is not the Northern PDP that struggling for power with Jonathan. And like someone said, after Jonathan's rule, a Northern Muslim will definitely get the next presidential PDP ticket, so what do we do then.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by youngmonie: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
double0seven: Okay....there is an agenda to Islamize Nigeria..... web have heard..... naturally the agenda will be by the predominant muslin North or Caliphate.... okay.....
.......but the question is. what makes him so sure the Islamisation will be done through the APC? Why he's he so sure it won't be through the PDP?
Looking at PDP and APC, I believe that the Northern Caliphate power he speaks of, its interests is more represented and personifies in the PDP more than APC. The interest of the Northern Caliphates have always been represented by the mainstream, the party in power and not the opposition.
Is is not the Northern PDP that struggling for power with Jonathan. And like someone said, after Jonathan's rule, a Northern Muslim will definitely get the next presidential PDP ticket, so what do we do then.

Same thought on my mind when I heard the so called preaching. GEJ should be more scared of the northerners in PDP who we all know are some of the most powerfull people in Nigeria and are members of the calliphate than APC. Majority of the people in PDP are muslims which is a know fact, but PASTOR BOSUN will not tell them that and gullible nigerias would just take in anything they hear
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by 1wolex85: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Of course he had facts.I didnt just like his directness.He made it sound like he was hired to talk.People are right to be skeptical cos the church leaders av failed in this country.U"ll neva hear dem speak out against d politicians.Just look at CAN which supposedly the umbrella org of christians in naija.With CAN's "political affiliation" well known,how do you expect an average Nigerian not to feel uneasy with his assertions?
this pastor bosun has no idea what he is trying to start. imagine a Muslim listening to this message and then we have a situation in the country where majority of xtians vote xtians and vice versa for muslims, would we even have a country? this is simply a call to anarchy and disorderliness and as a xtian, I don't support his line of thought at all!
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abi o!
Itz not good for d country at all.In as much as we are still 2geda,nothing like dis shld come up.Even if some pple want a christian leader,they shld vote him "quietly".A situation were Pastors Bosun tells christians to vote GEJ(even if his first term leaves much to be desired) just cos he's christian is a No No!
Is he d only christian in Nigeria seeking election to Aso rock? undecided
1wolex85:
this pastor bosun has no idea what he is trying to start. imagine a Muslim listening to this message and then we have a situation in the country where majority of xtians vote xtians and vice versa for muslims, would we even have a country? this is simply a call to anarchy and disorderliness and as a xtian, I don't support his line of thought at all!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by 1wolex85: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Abi o!
Itz not good for d country at all.In as much as we are still 2geda,nothing like dis shld come up.Even if some pple want a christian leader,they shld vote him "quietly".A situation were Pastors Bosun tells christians to vote GEJ(even if his first term leaves much to be desired) just cos he's christian is a No No!
Is he d only christian in Nigeria seeking election to Aso rock? undecided
there is even a difference between xtianity as a religion and being a xtian. let's even look at it this way, the muslims have a majority in the Senate and house of reps so if they need a Muslim at the helm, they will simply plot an impeachment for Gej. The point is voting Gej and also a xtian as gov of lagos will not stop islamisation if there was ever just a plan. since we came back to democracy in 1999, xtians have ruled for 12 out of 15 years, our dear pastor bosun didn't notice that also.
my greatest worry is the people that were cheering him on in that tape. I would urge my christian brethren to test every spirit like the holy book says and also be like the Berean xtians, check before you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by thwarrior72: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
The earlier Christians from all regions heed to this pastors clarion call, the better. We should not fold our hands until what is happening in Iraq befall us. By now Christians should have read the hand writing on wall, so let us make the hare while it shines

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by chinazaekperem2: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pastor bosun doesn't believe in politics, he mentioned APC as an peripheral of his speech. Maybe you people should listen to his speech before concluding. He categorically asserted that nobody should hate muslims cos of this but muslim should stop killing xtians up north. Boko haram is a clear verification of his speech.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by akinwun(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I was really feeling him till he got to the APC part.I said to myself-"could this be deliberate attempt to discredit the APC?".What have we not heard/seen from men of God.
Sincerely,I wasn't too sure from that point but he still made some sense in his argument tho.Any Christian (either genuine or by name) would def lean towards his side of d argument.
I just hope what he said about the APC isn't true.
What he said about APC is true. For this past governorship election in Ondo state 2013, APC started their strong campaing of propaganda in 2011. But one day, the Lord showed me a revelation about an ocultic wave that wants to move into Ondo state, and it was APC and it's stalwarts. As i woke up, the Lord ask me to pray against them entering into the state. Though i never knew the details then, i just thought it was their leaders that are ocultic not knowing that it is the movement itself. Pastor Bosun message to me, is an elaboration on many revelations i have received about APC.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
U've said it all my broda.
Islam is very agressive in terms of gainning grounds and keeping those that are already part of the faith-No doubt.I then ask dis question-since OiS has been in existence b4 now and we were aware of their plans,what did d christian leaders do while dey were in power to "christiannize" Nigeria?
1wolex85:
there is even a difference between xtianity as a religion and being a xtian. let's even look at it this way, the muslims have a majority in the Senate and house of reps so if they need a Muslim at the helm, they will simply plot an impeachment for Gej. The point is voting Gej and also a xtian as gov of lagos will not stop islamisation if there was ever just a plan. since we came back to democracy in 1999, xtians have ruled for 12 out of 15 years, our dear pastor bosun didn't notice that also.
my greatest worry is the people that were cheering him on in that tape. I would urge my christian brethren to test every spirit like the holy book says and also be like the Berean xtians, check before you believe.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by emmasege: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
If u r a Christian & a supporter of APC, PLEASE don't comment on this thread UNTIL you have listened to d tape. I've a friend who's a chronic supporter of APC who's made up his mind not to vote for APC in d next presidential election. I want to particularly draw the attention of my fellow Yoruba Christians to d tape, particularly dat aspect that urges d need for d first Christian governor in Lagos state in 2015. And for my igbo Catholics who r always calling 4 d head of Papa Oritsejafor, go get d tape also for u will surely know dat Pastor Ayo was divinely planted by God 4 a time like this. May d soul of Archbishop Idahosa continue to rest in d bosom of the Lord. We need more Christian leaders like these duo & not men who concentrate on building their own ministries/cathedrals or ceremonial leaders taking order 4m d Vatican. The Nigerian church at the moment needs leaders who will live & die 4 d gospel.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
There's no way I can dispute your revelation cos it wasn't shown to me.
I av dis to say tho...Why did our religious leaders turn blind eye the OIS creed when they shld av leveraged on the number of Christian leaders we had to "solidfy" christianity in Nigeria.They felt it wasn't necessary and instead,they went abt singing praises abt the leaders.They won't speak out wen the leaders are misbehaving.They preach to suit politicians wen they attend church services.They install dem as Baba Ijo and Iya Ijo.They collect monetary gifts from all in the name of harvest and developmental projects.
Sincerely,we've lost all morality to persuade pple or call politicians to order.
akinwun: What he said about APC is true. For this past governorship election in Ondo state 2013, APC started their strong campaing of propaganda in 2011. But one day, the Lord showed me a revelation about an ocultic wave that wants to move into Ondo state, and it was APC and it's stalwarts. As i woke up, the Lord ask me to pray against them entering into the state. Though i never knew the details then, i just thought it was their leaders that are ocultic not knowing that it is the movement itself. Pastor Bosun message to me, is an elaboration on many revelations i have received about APC.
Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by abacus(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2014
dozzybaba:

I once pasted the link of the youtube audio on NL for my SW brethren to listen. I dunno if they obliged..

A recycled message.. message that surfaces at eve of major elections.

Like most of you guys don't know how we operate in SW. You need to live with us to understand over value.

A ti la Ju ti pe.. even you will discover this Pastor Bosun might not get this kind of audience in his household.

After 2015 election, Pastor Bosun disappears until another election.

The bottom line is religion and ethnicity are opium of the masses. Beware.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? by shidof(m): 1:12am On Sep 11, 2014
i cn't jst reason why som pples still remained as a fool in dis 21st century ol in d names of religion. pastor bosun ko, pastor keu ni. we understand ur logics nd we're waitin for u patiently.no more i've no shoes agenda com 2015. The same silly advice of xtian votin xtian was also given to d gud of osun state by labellin ogbeni as a jihadist bt d will of d pple prevailed. Assume dt wit d msg of dis pastor, xtians voted xtian nd muslims voted muslim. who does dis mumu pastor nd his foolish followers tink dt we win. In SW, we vote for candidates nt for religion cos we're ol wise nd we cn also tink on our own constructively nd critically.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying / Reps Challenges National Agencies To Automate Passport And National ID Issuance / Tompolo Awarded 2023 Sun Newspaper "Courage In Leadership" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.