Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (15601 Views)

House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / Legislators Agree To Belt-tightening, Cut N’assembly’s Budget By 25%-thisday / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by MAYOWAAK: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
In his reaction, Serving Overseer, The Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, threatens to mobilise Nigerians to storm the National Assembly if the controversial resolution of the Senate on child marriage is not reversed immediately.

Bakare, who spoke in his Sermon, Separation is Inevitable, in his church in Ogba, Lagos, on Sunday, believes the federal lawmakers have lost all moral grounds to make rational laws for the country.

Bakare, who is also the Convener of Save Nigeria Group, also challenged the lawmakers to name any of their children, who has been given out in marriage at the age of 13, wondering what could have motivated the Senators to propose such “immoral amendment.”

“Yerima has polluted the Senate and his colleagues have joined him to tell us that what we have in the National Assembly are pedophiles. The Senators must come out to tell us how many of them have married out their 13-year-old girls. Why should any sane person be legislating on how a 13-year-old should be married out in this age when such children should be in school?

“I want to call on the House of Representatives and state Houses of Assembly to reject this clause completely. I also want the Senators to know that I will mobilise Nigerians and we are going to storm the National Assembly if this evil clause is not expunged from the constitution immediately. A constitution that cannot be bent will break.”

Bakare also led his congregation to pray against what he described as the “insatiable sexual appetite” of the lawmakers, calling on God to “dry up their uncontrollable libido.”

http://omojuwa.com/2013/07/bakare-threatens-to-mobilise-nigerians-against-nassembly/

11 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
mobilize us to protest against corrupt leaders,bad economy,increase in unemployment,unstable power supply...

15 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by whisper88(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Finally a pastor I can stand behind

27 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by idumuose(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
These senators na wa for them.Their bleeping appetite is
alarmingly high.All the alowance and salaries they receive is
now to be used in bleeping minors.These guys' moral decadence
is pathetic.
Meanwhile Seriake Dickson is complaining of high wage burden
yet he found it expedient to add more to his state wage burden
by appointing the current Miss Nigeria as his PA on is it
tourism or what?Whatever...
Oga Dickson wants to use this opportunity to 'bleep'this MBGN
silly.These guys have abused the word 'honourable'totally.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by brownlord: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
OGA AS SOON AS YOU READY, JUST CALL MY NUMBER, MY MORAL HIGH RIGHT NOW, MAKE WE GATHER STORM THAT NATIONAL HOUSE OF PEN ROBBERS

3 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Malam want tight Toto. I hear say Aboki people joystick no dey fat up na y dem need 6-13 years as wives. I won know weda Toto no dey contrast like condom. What kind of sound do you think this baby would be making when this man inserts his Allen Key inside her fragile ignition pot? Mew,bleat,hiss,scream,bark. I strongly support Tunde Bakare on this

7 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tolexander: no need to pray for that.

This is what we will do to them below.
Guy how una tek lock dat joystick up?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by austinkenneth: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oh Bakare is just realising the behavior of the people he has been allied with? lol.

This one na small. by the time they get power in 2015, jungle go mature and who no know go know.

3 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Tolexander: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
chidindufrank: Guy how una tek lock dat joystick up?
na the work of God o!
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tolexander: na the work of God o!

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by kel4soft: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
austinkenneth: Oh Bakare is just realising the behavior of the people he has been allied with? lol.

This one na small. by the time they get power in 2015, jungle go mature and who no know go know.

Did he form ally with Yerima or Buhari? If you look at that vote, most of the senators that voted are mostly in PDP. Meanwhile, Buhari has said he is against it and our brother in south-south Asari said, it is in their religion and sees nothing wrong with it.

7 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by fiscalcliff: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
kel4soft:

Did he form ally with Yerima or Buhari? If you look at that vote, most of the senators that voted are mostly in PDP. Meanwhile, Buhari has said he is against it and our brother in south-south Asari said, it is in their religion and sees nothing wrong with it.
Thank you for straightening out the facts to this Buhari bashers
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
austinkenneth: Oh Bakare is just realising the behavior of the people he has been allied with? lol.

I-pledge:
mobilize us to protest against corrupt leaders,bad economy,increase in unemployment,unstable power supply...

The way you guys lie without a conscience is freaking scary!
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=I-pledge]mobilize us to protest against corrupt leaders,bad economy,increase in unemployment,unstable power supply...[/quote
Approved
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Lifebender(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2013
Lemme quikly sharpen my ada and hatchet...i would like to av yerima' he.ad for dinner

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by iamswizz(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2013
we are not going anywhere with you.. lol
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by sureway1(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2013
#Seeking attention#
good move anyway..
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
WE NO DEY GO ANYWHERE!!!

The one wey we do for OCCUPY NIGERIA Nko?!

NLC collect money chop, we even lost lives and we still no dey buy fuel for 65 Naira..
Make una go!! We no send!

6 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Lifebender(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg call me when u're ready..Mama bonboy,give me three sticks of igbo and one bottle of magadon..while i charpen my cuttlas and hatchet.That yarima...ehn

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Lifebender(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg call me when u're ready..Mama bonboy,give me three sticks of igbo and one bottle of magadon..while i charpen my cuttlas and hatchetcheesycheesycheesy.That yarima...ehn
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by skyluv2000(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2013
This is the kind of pastor one wud reckon with, not those that after 10 private jets all to themselves.

Nor only ready to build 100 private universities to enrich themselves the more.

Pls pastor, just call a shot and i will the first to stabb Yerimad, he goat and shot David Mark the Retardeen.

I am begining to think Yerima influence the house with the Hindus Temple power.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by fitzmayowa: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2013
Oya let the mobilisation begin

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Aromas: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2013
Oya Oya les go their n protest but sir shey u go provide Drinks n food o bcus may man no go floop ooo. May b we can start d REVOLUTION 4rm their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by sureway1(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Bakare all these NL them be keyboard warrior...
when you reach there and soldiers come out...them go run leave you..
me l like you don't let them push enta fire.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by durap(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2013
tunde abeg carry go
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Thumbs up to nig's martin luther unlike most jet -seeking pastors.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by Divinetouch(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: na the work of God o!

lol
Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by domack99(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Bakare can't say these things, i believe he is we educated, well informed about the issue and understand the unnecessary media uproar. so he can't be talking blindly like Stella Damascus

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by fankasibe: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2013
We don't need any peaceful protest this time(card boards and pleading), all we need is revolution(gun and bullet proofs)

5 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly by ogunteluwo(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Hehehehehheh, with God support anyway. I pray dey realise their wrong action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / EFCC Arrests Justice Ajumogobia's Brother Who Wired $150,000 Into Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.