Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture (42909 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by radesunbo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Reports reaching me says a guy was nabbed along the Lagos airport road close to the local terminal

Mehn , this is serious oo don't tell me the extremists are finally here

Who has heard this too

The NAMA office in Lagos was almost hit by an attempt by a suspected Boko Haram member.

The supect who was arrested a few minutes ago had explosives with him that have been recovered and is currently in police custody.

Details shortly...

[img]http://aitonline.tv/admin_controller/generalItem/NewsImages/3683.jpg[/img]
http://aitonline.tv/post-breaking_news__police_arrest_boko_haram_suspect_at_nama_office_in_lagos#sthash.lQFioJN1.7WpddByY.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jona oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Jakumo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
He looks like he might be a car mechanic or auto-electrician, because those items in his hand look very much like car ignition coils.

92 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by jacksol(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Very reliable source said he was intercepted inside the premises of one of the agencies. He confessed that his mission was to bomb the place.
But what is not clear yet is the location of the bomb itself because what is pictured seems to be the detonator.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Jakumo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
jacksol: Very reliable source said he was intercepted inside the premises of one of the agencies. He confessed that his mission was to bomb the place.

This has to be a joke, right ? Is he really not just a common thief being "paraded" by the police, with the car pats he stole ?

27 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by EasternLeopard: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
I don't believe

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Descartes: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Descartes: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
My brothers will be preparing their MOU with them omonile lawyers on this ugly development tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Anthony3850(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you sure d guy is not a DECOY

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kudos to the Police Force and the People that apprehended him

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by thewarrior72: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
radesunbo: Reports reaching me says a guy was nabbed along the Lagos airport road close to the local terminal

Mehn , this is serious oo don't tell me the extremists are finally here

Who has heard this too
This must be caseles or lacasa of nairaland grin cool

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
That guy over there was holding an Air Condition Capacitor and nothing explosive, take your lies away from here

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by dejust(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hhm!
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by kel4soft: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
AIT online is breaking it as news.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by overhypedsteve(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo: He looks like he might be a car mechanic or auto-electrician, because those items in his hand look very much like car ignition coils.
very soon you go say grenade look like bread. So you think those men there don't know how a car ignition coil looks like? SMH if they had allowed him to carry the "car ignition" and bomb innocent pple and property i am sure you would be the first to start shouting Nigeria police is fake. But now they ve saved lives by apprehnding him and you say (by sitting at home and looking at it from an unclear picture) its car engine and they should allow him to go ahead and use it. Hmm see NL antibomb squad oh.

114 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
if that guy believes that thing is bomb, then he was not well brainwashed by the his masters; The APC.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by M0GIDI: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Am not surprised, I think the SW muslims are finally performing their Bokoharam responsibilities.

23 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by keypad1: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
after being summoned by their northern counterpart, the sw muslims are about to unleash their own infernoof jihad.

Allahu akbar

fvck boko haram!

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by timpaker(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
When they asked the motherfvcker who sent him, the f00l said he was "sent by Allah" angry
May thunder fire him there!!! angry

These kids need to get a life and stop wasting themselves on a useless cause...

May Allah forgive him sha. Oloshi! Oloriburuku, Omoale!! Ko ni da fun'yi. embarassed

56 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by suwailad(f): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ah ah they have landed. People will heed to my warning now! cool
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Rikidony(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
HOW D U EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THIS TRASH WITHOUT A RELIABLE SOURCEundecided

UPDATED

I NOW BELIEVE THIS SHII.T undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
we need more information. op try and edit the post with a source

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
joke of life
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by priscaoge(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Brainwashing @ it's peak undecided. All this silly act is because they were told that many virgins are waiting for them abi? All these suicide bombers are nothing but a waste of Spermatozoa angry angry. Thank God he was caught undecided. His punishment should be doubled!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tinubu errand boy on a failed mission

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is an insult to Nigerian Military Intelligence if you peeps believe this.. even BH would arrange you for immediate bombing if you dare insinuate that this guy is carrying a bomb made by them. .this is so local grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Alishachris: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
simple IQ would tell you that if that's a bomb, those guys won't be standing so close to him!

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by bizngr(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
[size=20pt]A victim of snake bite fears anything long.[/size]

26 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Adeoba10(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alishachris: simple IQ would tell you that if that's a bomb, those guys won't be standing so close to him!
080565232154 Likes

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Stunner1(f): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
shocked God forbid
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by remsonik(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na lie joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA / Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.