Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! (925 Views)

Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / Win Back Lost Love And Heal Your Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by BRAV0O(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Av once had such experience since then have always play safe , something remind me of those broken heart days experience today was why I open this tread

Will your broken heart experience bad as myn ? I dout it...

*i use to be commando on my street then but I can't help but always lock my self inside nd cry *sad* that gel ehen she deed me wrong...

*i will call her nd abuse her and I can't stop calling her... She won't even pick it and I won't bother calling her 100 tyms aday...

*i pack my things nd travel far away from home, that's the only way I get over it ...
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by macdanny247(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
I cant comprehend ur write up, but all i can say is that heart breaks are meant to b forgotten. Change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
...mine na long story....passed thru hell but now a super-sweet geh....sometymz we need to b shakened n remoulded to bring out d best in us....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Very long story but...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by pasqal09: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
I can't be heartbroken, I always read the signs and do the heartbreaking 1st.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Heineken(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
temigracie: ...mine na long story....passed thru hell but now a super-sweet geh....sometymz we need to b shakened n remoulded to bring out d best in us....
boo u're everywhere like mtn on romance and sexuality section. You deserve an award.
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by farano(f): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
pasqal09: I can't be heartbroken, I always read the signs and do the heartbreaking 1st.
Seconded grin
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Tymax(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
temigracie: ...mine na long story....passed thru hell but now a super-sweet geh....sometymz we need to b shakened n remoulded to bring out d best in us....
Story.
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax:
Story.
..Tymax....u want me to bully u again??....
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by keypad1: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
oever since i discovered that love is just a name, i exonerate myself from that league of heartbreak.
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
mine was sad o. I was tryin to play d girl and ended up in love with her. wetin d girl use me do, eh? it took me almost a year to get over her. now its almost impossible for me to fall in love, I try to keep my emotions in check so I don't make dat mistake again
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by SpaceGoat: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
farano: Seconded grin
undecided
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by ogeeh(f): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
4 real

Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by macdanny247(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: mine was sad o. I was tryin to play d girl and ended up in love with her. wetin d girl use me do, eh? it took me almost a year to get over her. now its almost impossible for me to fall in love, I try to keep my emotions in check so I don't make dat mistake again
So the bushmeat caught the hunter, thank God u learnt ur lesson. Nxt tym watch b4 u leap.
My 2cent: Dont fall in love, rather walk with luv. U wil thank me later.
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Tymax(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
temigracie: ....u want me to bully u again??....
tongue if I descend on you...
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
macdanny247: So the bushmeat caught the hunter, thank God u learnt ur lesson. Nxt tym watch b4 u leap.
My 2cent: Dont fall in love, rather walk with luv. U wil thank me later.
I can't make dat mistake again cry
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Tymax(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: mine was sad o. I was tryin to play d girl and ended up in love with her. wetin d girl use me do, eh? it took me almost a year to get over her. now its almost impossible for me to fall in love, I try to keep my emotions in check so I don't make dat mistake again
What! shocked Baddest guy p indeed. Guy u need to change your name tongue
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax: tongue if I descend on you...
....wat ll u do??....**singing**..#wat r u capable of....bla bla bla
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by hannesy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
haaaahaaa serves u right
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
hannesy: haaaahaaa serves u right
instead of you to sympathize with me cry
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax:
What! shocked Baddest guy p indeed. Guy u need to change your name tongue
why should I
Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by hannesy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: instead of you to sympathize with me cry
4 wot kwanu hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! by Tymax(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Baddestguyp: why should I
Cos the predator became the prey grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Look Alike Right ?? Dead Or Alive,she's My Crush. / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Adam And Eve Relationship Problemd Iscovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.