Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise (1924 Views)

Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
A girl sent me friend request with her eyes lookin up, maybe she is looking up to me to buy her airtime, clothes, change her phone and pay her bills. But i said am not accepting her until she bring down her face and look straigth.
so please tell me, did i do anything wrong
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Greyworld: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yu serious?

Am sure datz yur 1st frnd request 4rm a female and its certainly on 2go.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nairaland has gone down hill... I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Greyworld: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: Nairaland has gone down hill... I swear.

Its so pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
haahaahaha abi o, i feel u sha.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
hi dear
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Greyworld:

Its so pathetic

Yeah, and very frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Greyworld: Yu serious?

Am sure datz yur 1st frnd request 4rm a female and its certainly on 2go.
do i look like someone who do 2GO to you.
Bro don't insult me
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
really? . Look who is talking.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
sameer1212: hi dear
Hi!!

Dear?..Have you forgotten that you were in support of danhumprey's campaign against me for using the pet name?.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
really? . Look who is talking.

Says the suppose grown a$$ man who throws out the peace sign like a little gangstar and a Pouts like a member of gaystar.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Greyworld: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
do i look like someone who do 2GO to you.
Bro don't insult me

Lolz... So 2go is sh*t ryt? Well I min no harm sha
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by vicfred10: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na waoh, she only looked up in the pic, not as if she is looking up to you for gbogbo ero, you are not her guardian, lol.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Greyworld:

Lolz... So 2go is sh*t ryt? Well I min no harm sha
beta
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Says the suppose grown a$$ man who throws out the peace sign like a little gangstar and a Pouts like a member of gaystar.
hahahahaha. I no where your type belong. You ain't smart you know. So don't act as if you are.
I don't trade words with Bit#chs
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
hahahahaha. I no where your type belong. You ain't smart you know. So don't act as if you are.
did u jst say sum1 isn't smart??
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:
Hi!!

Dear?..Have you forgotten that you were in support of danhumprey's campaign against me for using the pet name?.
yhp,any prblm?
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:

I'm also allergic to fools and Ediots who don't act their age....Grow the f up, and produce good topics....Your younger one's on Nairaland, are doing the same.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
sameer1212: yhp,any prblm?

Yeah!!!...So why did you call me dear, if you're so against it....Isn't that contradiction?.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Yeah!!!...So why did you call me dear, if you're so against it....Isn't that contradiction?.
sorry.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
sameer1212: sorry.

Apologies accepted....Its all good.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Apologies accepted....Its all good.
bt am kind suprise o, i cant remenba wen dat happen. wel, as u wish...
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
sameer1212: bt am kind suprise o, i cant remenba wen dat happen. wel, as u wish...

It happened sometime last week, when danhumprey invited himself into a conversation between the both of us...Stating that I should stop using the pet word with you because or anyone else on Nairaland....He stated, that I was giving you mixed signals, and implying that I had feelings for you, by flirting with you....You were online the whole time, and never told him that we were just messing around, all for fun; Atleast for me it was....Very disappointed in you.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Harbosede02: did u jst say sum1 isn't smart??
well i guess you just come across that word smh
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by fnep2smooth(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

I'm also allergic to fools and Ediots who don't act their age....Grow the f up, and produce good topics....Your younger one's on Nairaland, are doing the same.
wow sorry to disappoint you. I no you are looking for a topic on how to get a God fearing man. :-)
well try again next time
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
wow sorry to disappoint you. I no you are looking for a topic on how to get a God fearing man. :-)
well try again next time

Hahahahahaa!!....Nice try.
Troll!!....Take a look at my profile page, and read my signature...Not every female on Nairaland is tasty.

PS: You on the other hand; You need to use your damn brain for much better things you know. I took a look at your pics, and judging from your look, you look well in your late 20's, which means you aren't far from becoming both a husband and a father.....It would be a shame to become any of those, with this your level of intellectual thinking and intelligence....Grow the hek up, son.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Danhumprey: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:
Hi!!

Campaign against you?shockedshocked

Come on! I was only telling you the truth as it is. Most guys read meaning into such things,you gat know that. You don't just call any strange/random guy you haven't met physically some pet names. They'd read meaning into it. Other onlookers could also read meaning into it.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
well i guess you just come across that word smh
ur tenses r also poor....dumbass!!
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: Campaign against you?shockedshocked

Come on! I was only telling you the truth as it is. Most guys read meaning into such things,you gat know that. You don't just call any strange/random guy you haven't met physically some pet names. They'd read meaning into it. Other onlookers could also read meaning into it.

Its not my fault such people can't seem to comprehend...Does it also mean I'm dating all the guys I use pet name for?.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

It happened sometime last week, when danhumprey invited himself into a conversation between the both of us...Stating that I should stop using the pet word with you because or anyone else on Nairaland....He stated, that I was giving you mixed signals, and implying that I had feelings for you, by flirting with you....You were online the whole time, and never told him that we were just messing around, all for fun; Atleast for me it was....Very disappointed in you.

i didnt saw d convasation truely, i dont even no wat to sed to yah now. wel, ayam sorry for d inconvinience i may cause, i neva mean to.
Re: Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
sameer1212: i didnt saw d convasation truely, i dont even no wat to sed to yah now. wel, ayam sorry for d inconvinience i may cause, i neva mean to.

Hmmm!!...Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Homely Girls?? / Dating A Wowoh Gal: The Benefits / BLEEDING IN LOVE!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.