Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help (2035 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
WHERE DID I GET IT ALL WRONG?

I am a graduate of Building technology from one of the universities in the south Eastern part of this country with a 2-1 class of degree.I finished my NYSC nearly two years ago and have been struggling to make ends meet.

Now,it all started when I was in my final year in the uni...I got attached to an Engineer of over 30years experience through my in-law under whose tutelage I started grooming in the profession.As a fast learner, it took me little period to get acquinted with site management and supervision....the problem then was even as I became very useful to the man while waiting for service, he still refused to pay me the sum that can sustain my bills,this forced me to part ways with the man immidiately I got mobilized for "allawee" days.

What I learnt and experienced from my ex-boss made me vow never to seek for paid job and decided to be self employed contractor.as fate may have it,immidiately after service, I worked in corsotium with an independent Government contractor who subletted some minor contracts to me...I thought my prayer had been answered as I immidiately started earning reasonable cash that could pay my bills to an extent...after about 6 months into the contract, I bought a car to ease my movement and boast my reputation before my clients...I invested some other cash in the storage of some agricultural produce.

Unfortunaately and sorrowfully, the car was snatched from me at gun point about 5 months ago, the beans I stored was rendered useless by insects and the contract stopped since after handing over power this year in the south south state where we work..

Right now, for more than three months now, I have not been able to get a single contract,am now very broke,depressed,dejected,confused and almost destroyed by hopelessness...

initially, I don't belive in going to prophets and rest of them for prayers and divinations, I don't even believe in people having any power to be witch others, but as it stands now, if no urgent help in the form of advice and guide and motivation is proferred to me, I think I have to fall victim of church....as a result I have been asking myself where I got it all wrong
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by obiorathesubtle: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy bro.. Since you don't believe in all that.. You didn't get anything wrong.. Just remain there.. Let the witches in your village continue using your destiny to play Ludo.

Don't worry ehn.. You'll be fine, for it's by your power, might and strength, infact.. There is no weapon formed against you, talkless of the one that wants to prosper.. Just continue the way you are.. Okay??

Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not.. Yes! That's what it is.. Luck! cheesy

Goodmorning!
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by mostyg(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
You need to read the stories of successful people, their roads were never smooth.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
mostyg:
You need to read the stories of successful people, their roads were never straight.

Thanks a lot..............
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy bro.. Since you don't believe in all that.. You didn't get anything wrong.. Just remain there.. Let the witches in your village continue using your destiny to play Ludo.

Don't worry ehn.. You'll be fine, for it's by your power, might and strength, infact.. There is no weapon formed against you, talkless of the one that wants to prosper.. Just continue the way you are.. Okay??

Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not.. Yes! That's what it is.. Luck! cheesy

Goodmorning!

Take it easy bro, I never said I don't believe in God,.....as. For village witches and destiny, I don't knw that one, any ways thanks 4 contributing
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by obiorathesubtle: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
OGACLO:

Take it easy bro, I never said I don't believe in God,.....as. For village witches and destiny, I don't knw that one, any ways thanks 4 contributing
I didn't say you don't believe in God either.

You're welcome.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Uncle Go for prayers jor. What are you saying that you dont beliv in witches or wizards? Dz is Africa
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by ayemerbarth: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Life is not a one way thing. It comes with light and darkness. While u are in the dark, there are lessons He wants you to learn so that you can appreciate light when it finally comes. In the mean time, change your girl or stay off your current girl frd. Whichever way it goes, light will finally come your way this time in a better and bigger form. When it does, appreciate and guard it jealously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Allow Jesus into Ur boat. U need Him now more than ever before. I'm not saying that accepting Him automatically earns u a job. But accepting Him into your life will go a long way helping you. Who knows if there are spiritual forces sitting on your destiny that need a higher force to pull them down? I think it's high time you give this a thought. Jesus loves you. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Straight to front page... But wait ooo, op, this shouldn't be in romance section undecided
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Leriebloom(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
OGACLO:
WHERE DID I GET IT ALL WRONG?

I am a graduate of Building technology from one of the universities in the south Eastern part of this country with a 2-1 class of degree.I finished my NYSC nearly two years ago and have been struggling to make ends meet.

Now,it all started when I was in my final year in the uni...I got attached to an Engineer of over 30years experience through my in-law under whose tutelage I started grooming in the profession.As a fast learner, it took me little period to get acquinted with site management and supervision....the problem then was even as I became very useful to the man while waiting for service, he still refused to pay me the sum that can sustain my bills,this forced me to part ways with the man immidiately I got mobilized for "allawee" days.

What I learnt and experienced from my ex-boss made me vow never to seek for paid job and decided to be self employed contractor.as fate may have it,immidiately after service, I worked in corsotium with an independent Government contractor who subletted some minor contracts to me...I thought my prayer had been answered as I immidiately started earning reasonable cash that could pay my bills to an extent...after about 6 months into the contract, I bought a car to ease my movement and boast my reputation before my clients...I invested some other cash in the storage of some agricultural produce.

Unfortunaately and sorrowfully, the car was snatched from me at gun point about 5 months ago, the beans I stored was rendered useless by insects and the contract stopped since after handing over power this year in the south south state where we work..

Right now, for more than three months now, I have not been able to get a single contract,am now very broke,depressed,dejected,confused and almost destroyed by hopelessness...

initially, I don't belive in going to prophets and rest of them for prayers and divinations, I don't even believe in people having any power to be witch others, but as it stands now, if no urgent help in the form of advice and guide and motivation is proferred to me, I think I have to fall victim of church....as a result I have been asking myself where I got it all wrong
Just keep your faith strong and believe in God. Thie year would be better.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by greatiyk4u(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Straight to front page... But wait ooo, op, this shouldn't be in romance section undecided

Yeah, this is front page material..........
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Amen and thank you dear......
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Bro you know what I think you should do?

Take a small Chair outside, sit on it (under the sun) and Look straight to the sky. Don't stop until you receive that Phone call that will change your Life.

That's the Best advice I can Give since you don't believe in anything but yourself
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
DonUjay:
Bro you know what I think you should do?

Take a small Chair outside, sit on it (under the sun) and Look straight to the sky. Don't stop until you receive that Phone call that will change your Life.

That's the Best advice I can Give since you don't believe in anything but yourself

Lolz, u misunderstood me,I believe in God almighty and his blessings and mercy
My disagreement is with witches,wizards,destiny destroyers,wicked uncles and enemies induced nemesis

Don't u think u are trying to compound my problems?
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2016
add me on whatsapp so that we can talk
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
intbizoil:
add me on whatsapp so that we can talk

I can't find ur whatsapp no on ur profile sir.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by chika1996: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
This world is mysterious, u cannot survive without God,I just hate it when people say that they don't believe in thing beyond our day to day activities. Everything happen for a reason .its very obvious that someone is playing with your destiny.these are trying times u can't make it true with out God
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by cruzita(f): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
nothing is too hard for God to do.my candid advice bro is embrace God
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by naijathings(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
don't be too hard on yourself bro.

or did anyone tell you that you wouldn't meet obstacles in life especially when it seems everything is moving smoothly.?

success is not really about staying on top at all times, sometimes the real test comes when life slaps you left right just when u r having a good time, slaps you till you fall.

remember, be prepared for the worst and always work for the best with hope and faith.

u fall down 7 times, u rise up 8.

so what are you gonna do now bro?

are you now going to start looking for witches and wizards or stay focused and keep ur eyes on the prize?

funny how people become so religious just as soon as negativity sets in.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op dnt u ever give up....if u have succeeded before, u'd succeed again....i repeat, dnt u ever give up op....the best way to move on and achieve ur aim in life is always be self motivated....c'mon, dust urself, lick ur wounds, pick up broken bones, fix dem back and move on...bravo cool...dnt u eva entertain the thought of witchcraftiness, tho it exist....bt c'mon, embrace God, turn fully to Him, and He'd knock dem off d way for u....speaking frm experience...you are the best prophet of yourself.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Awwwww! My cute little kitten is all grown up and giving great advise.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Leriebloom(f): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:

Awwwww! My cute little kitten is all grown up and giving great advise.
very funny
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

very funny

I am surprised you replied. I thought you hated me....
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Leriebloom(f): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:

I am surprised you replied. I thought you hated me.
This is a new year.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

This is a new year.

So? You don't carry hatred over to the new year?

Well, I can gladly go back to picking on you then, which i love and enjoy by the way.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Leriebloom(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:

So? You don't carry hatred over to the new year?

Well, I can gladly go back into picking on you then, which i love and enjoy by the way.
Good for u.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Leriebloom(f): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:

Well except you plead with me not to. I know you don't like me picking on you.
Do which ever u want to do.
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Muyiii(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
These things do happen, you can ask people who are way older than you ...it's called life! Sometimes it's easy and other times you feel like everything isnt working in your favour. Just like you said " no contract since the new government got sworn in"...your case ain't peculiar, Stay strong, no condition stays permanent...Just like there is day light also comes the dark at night. Just keep pushing...things will get better. #StayStrong. Plus remember this is Nigeria...it ain't easy!
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Muyiii:
These things do happen, you can ask people who are way older than you ...it's called life! Sometimes it's easy and other times you feel like everything isnt working in your favour. Just like you said " no contract since the new government got sworn in"...your case ain't peculiar, Stay strong, no condition stays permanent...Just like there is day light also comes the dark at night. Just keep pushing...things will get better. #StayStrong. Plus remember this is Nigeria...it ain't easy!

Thanks.........lalasticlala plz. Come and do the needful
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Emmysteve(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
When you hear other people's mysteries you would thank God for your own. It shall be well with you bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / Help!! I Can't Keep An Errection Long Enough / 10 Random Love Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.