Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy? (1286 Views)

Sage And Elders Of The Bible. What Did You Get From The Book Of Revelation / Where Do I Find The Age Of Accountability In Bible? What About Babies Who Die ? / Is Isaiah The Most Quoted Book In The Bible ? What Is Your Favorite Book And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy? by Zodiac61(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Toyolad: smh!!..who doesn't know the meaning of prophesy here.

An ignorant smart-alec!!!
Why are you still making a foolish point.

Prophesy - to say that you believe something will happen in the future: Few could have prophesied this war. [+ that] He prophesied that the present government would only stay four years in office. [+ question word] I wouldn't like to prophesy what will happen to that marriage!

Of course, for you theists, words mean whatever you want them to mean.
And for your information, there cannot be an "ignorant smart-alec".
I am not surprised at your ignorance though, however, I am surprised that you cannot consult a dictionary. Try one someday. You might find it educational.
Re: THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy? by Sirniyeh(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Zodiac61:
Why are you still making a foolish point.

Of course, for you theists, words mean whatever you want them to mean.
And for your information, there cannot be an "ignorant smart-alec".
I am not surprised at your ignorance though, however, I am surprised that you cannot consult a dictionary. Try one someday. You might find it educational.
This topic is very crucial to the general mankind to assertain vanity attributes to bible. So any contribution should be meaningful and well presented. Here is not meant for war.
Bible is a mere txtbook like biology, physics and chemistry. What is the specialty about it that now makes people to lost their senses?
The book of stories and histories
Re: THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy? by achinaboy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Can you explain or describe what it means to be real? What is reality?
nigerian films are not real,it's a choreographed act, ehh,,then growing up from a newborn to an adult is real lipsrsealed
Re: THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy? by achinaboy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sirniyeh:
You have right to doubt but believe it, it is real. I know the little boy, his parent and their residence. True story. A ressurected boy in ijebu-google it
well if u were there, then u knows better than me,seeing is believing,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nobody Wants To DIE But Everybody Wants to Go To HEAVEN. / 19 Effective Ways To Grow The Church With Bulk Sms Service In Nigeria / Why Do Nigerian Xtians Go On Pilgrimages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.