Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi (5290 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Oil-Wells Crisis About 2015 Election - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Lordlexyy: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
The gov't is unknowingly or unconsciously creating a wide gulf btw the two religions. I understand the politics of accusations and counter accusations as deployed by the two political groups, but bringing in religion intm politics as pdp nonchalantly and without restraint has been doing over the years knowing how sensitive religion, is nothing short of an incitement. The unprofessionality demonstrated by pdp handlers to label anything from apc with religious tag, show case pdp as a party that care more about returning to power and less about the unity of this great country. On security, no one need to be told on the ineffectiveness Fg, where the blame lies i don't know, but certainly is that too many avoidable lives have been lost and yet the fight hasn't shown any sign of abatting. Whether we like it or not, the bulk stops at the president's table and whatever comes out of this whether good or bad, he remain responsible for it. I don't want to know if there are sabateurs or not, the head has been empowered with all forces necessary to curdle and to overcome these monsters.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

What is inciting here? He is just saying the truth, simple! Never in the history of Nigeria has ethnicity and religion being so loud that this "regime"! Jonathan is throwing the unity of Nigeria into the wind to satisfy his inordinate ambition of "ruling" Nigeria for 10 years in spite of widely acclaimed corruption and non performance pervading his miserable 5 years in power. No! the man must be shown the way out for the sake of Nigeria Unity.

Its sad that Amaechi has reduced himself to this abyssmally basal mental level!!
I think ameachi deserves 6month bedrest in psycho ward of yaba left!
Painful that he does not even realise who he is!
As a ND, we hold ourselves in high esteem and regally proud of our culture anywhere we show up. I have much to say but am so disappointed.
Nobody becomes a Hero by fighting your own brotherman for no just cause.
Down Down forever is where he will be! Just watch out!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by henrysam(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1: There is no where jonathan would escape prison in 2015! Trust me!
You will be incarcerated in his stead by 2015 when he will be rulling comfortably without supporter of APC like you distracting him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by henrysam(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2014
bloodykiller:

Hahahaha so you dey fear death ni?
I taught you said that your miserable life means noting to you.

Oya use am to swear for Jona's head chai if you no die come 2015 make I suspend for air.
Btw
Your father is an arm robber that's why you always dream of hiim going to prison because that's were you all belong because by nature your family are arm robbers

Otu nne gi ebea
Bastard vulture
Don't mind am. Na for inside prison dem sleep his sleep wey produce am that's why he can't forget Wgere he comes from. Surely he will be there by 2015 for reasonable pple to have fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Lordlexyy: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

Its sad that Amaechi has reduced himself to this abyssmally basal mental level!!
I think ameachi deserves 6month bedrest in psycho ward of yaba left!
Painful that he does not even realise who he is!
As a ND, we hold ourselves in high esteem and regally proud of our culture anywhere we show up. I have much to say but am so disappointed.
Nobody becomes a Hero by fighting your own brotherman for no just cause.
Down Down forever is where he will be! Just watch out!!!
Clannish! That's what you are.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Atouke: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Amaechi has gone mad. he should be in a straight jacket.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
hardywaltz: The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima and the Ekwu-eme 1 of Rivers State.
The truth is always bitter.

Nope in December 2007 The Lion called Amaechi led JTF to storm the dreaded okuchiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of Okirika where the coward fled to Delta State and was living with that old Fo0l Edwin Clark before he relocated to Camp 5 to join his fellow evil twin Tompolo.
When camp 5 was bombarded by federal forces Ateke took refuge once again in Clarks residence before surrendering to Yaradua in Abuja on the last day of Amnesty saying he would rather die than surrender to the fearless Lion called Amaechi.
Hope this refreshes ur memory card.

The camps were bombarded by federal force not Amaechi's forces...!!! Pls tell us how Ateke or whosoever would have surrendered to Amaechi? That Amaechi was the head of the Amnesty program or what? Were militants suppose to surrender to their state governors? Like i said earlier, it was a cult war so perhaps he would rather surrender to the federal forces than give in to the rival cult group which your socalled fearless lion called Amaechi 'could' be a member of.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by thewarrior72: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Abagworo: That's the thing about Jonathan I dislike. His campaign strategy is staking the lives of Igbos by creating an atmosphere of enmity between Muslims and Christians. The final losers are Igbos as we will be pitched against our various host communities during the war or crisis that will follow this demonic campaign strategy.
Shut up efulefu cool tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by lharstborn(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Politics of tribe,religion or ethnicity ain't healthy and its so immature..
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Vikky014(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: by sponsoring boko haram to bomb churches in d north so they can take up arms and fight the muslims.
he also sponsored ISIS in iraq to slit the throat of xtains,& d death sentence of meriam frm sudan,Continue ur lying jihad

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
CharlesPhc:

The camps were bombarded by federal force not Amaechi's forces...!!! Pls tell us how Ateke or whosoever would have surrendered to Amaechi? That Amaechi was the head of the Amnesty program or what? Were militants suppose to surrender to their state governors? Like i said earlier, it was a cult war so perhaps he would rather surrender to the federal forces than give in to the rival cult group which your socalled fearless lion called Amaechi 'could' be a member of.

Amaechi chased Ateke Tom out of Okuchiri Shrine in December 2007 and arrested the traditional ruler of Okirika and threw him in prison. Infact if Ateke Tom was not tipped of by the then Commissioner of Police (Who sadly is the current IG of Police) that Amaechi was coming, Ateke would have been a dead rat by now.

The Amnesty programme started in 2009 and most militants surrendered their arms to the State Governments/Commissioner of Police, only Ateke Tom surrendered his arms to Yaradua in a much publicized meeting.

Reduce ur hatred for Amaechi that man is indeed a fearless Lion.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by shizzle11(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: he also sponsored ISIS in iraq to slit the throat of xtains,& d death sentence of meriam frm sudan,Continue ur lying jihad
You forgot to add, Jona was also responsible for 9/11
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Vikky014(f): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
shizzle11:
You forgot to add, Jona was also responsible for 9/11
gringringringrin
mydear dnt mind dt guy,d only thing dt is keepn him in islamic bondage is bc of death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: he also sponsored ISIS in iraq to slit the throat of xtains,& d death sentence of meriam frm sudan,Continue ur lying jihad
vikky, u slept late last night. U need more sleep.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vikky014: mydear dnt mind dt guy,d only thing dt is keepn him in islamic bondage is bc of death sentence.
u think i can dump islam, but wont do that becos of death sentence? Who on earth wil see d right path and would choose d wrong one. The only religion of God is islam. If u dnt believe in dis, go and die!
I pray to die a muslim. Oya, face ur front!
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by MrT2011(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

God Forbid! There is no way, he won't be jailed after all these atrocities!

shocked shocked
How can God forbid a FOOOL like you. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by MrT2011(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

You as a member of Occupy Social Media For Jonathan, how many times have you opened threads to curse the Northern/Yoruba Muslims here on Nairaland??

That I don't comment regular here, doesn't mean I don't follow up with your hate campaign against anybody that criticizes jonathan here on Nairaland.

Shotup!!! This Monkey in the cage jumping in Oyo mongo park grin cheesy grin

I knew Monkeys don't read, that's why you couldn't answer the simple question:-

APContherun: I need to know exactly what Jonathan has done to incite Christians against Muslims. Iunited can you answer?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by MrT2011(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
deeobserver209: Rotimi Amaechi is a Clown. His inability to distinguish between militants and terrorist shows that he's the most...... I reserve my comment. angry
How did he even became Governor in the first place?

This is Nigeria grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Vikky014(f): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: vikky, u slept late last night. U need more sleep.
ur Allah,is nt my God,i cant serve a thing dt wunt reward me in d last bt only promised men virgins in his Hotel in Hell

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Vikky014: ur Allah,is nt my God,i cant serve a thing dt wunt reward me in d last bt only promised men virgins in his Hotel in Hell
go and learn; u need education.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2014
hardywaltz: The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima and the Ekwu-eme 1 of Rivers State.
The truth is always bitter.

Nope in December 2007 The Lion called Amaechi led JTF to storm the dreaded okuchiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of Okirika where the coward fled to Delta State and was living with that old Fo0l Edwin Clark before he relocated to Camp 5 to join his fellow evil twin Tompolo.
When camp 5 was bombarded by federal forces Ateke took refuge once again in Clarks residence before surrendering to Yaradua in Abuja on the last day of Amnesty saying he would rather die than surrender to the fearless Lion called Amaechi.
Hope this refreshes ur memory card.
Psycho..ur agonising father wud disown u with da speed of light just to like those prosperous n successful people u made mention of..they are living da life n not whinning like u are doing n none of ur miserable family, losers are ever gonna be as prosperous as Edwin Clark..
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not militants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness

By your logic ISIS are not terrorist as they have a cause they are fighting for, a pure Taliban-like Islamic state and Hamas are not terrorist either their just cause is to exterminate Israel.

The 50th independence bombing in Abuja that killed 12 is also ordinary militancy and not terrorism. Reminds me of stealing is not corruption
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
deeobserver209: Rotimi Amaechi is a Clown. His inability to distinguish between militants and terrorist shows that he's the most...... I reserve my comment. angry
How did he even became Governor in the first place?

He lacks the GEJ spirit that is able to differentiate between ordinary stealing and corruption
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
hardywaltz:

Amaechi chased Ateke Tom out of Okuchiri Shrine in December 2007 and arrested the traditional ruler of Okirika and threw him in prison. Infact if Ateke Tom was not tipped of by the then Commissioner of Police (Who sadly is the current IG of Police) that Amaechi was coming, Ateke would have been a dead rat by now.

The Amnesty programme started in 2009 and most militants surrendered their arms to the State Governments/Commissioner of Police, only Ateke Tom surrendered his arms to Yaradua in a much publicized meeting.

Reduce ur hatred for Amaechi that man is indeed a fearless Lion.

Fearless lion indeed that ran to Ghana when the heat was too hot for him...!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
CharlesPhc:

Fearless lion indeed that ran to Ghana when the heat was too hot for him...!!!
Was that all u saw in the whole of the post.

Even a Lion retreats sometimes to replan it's strategy.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 2:53am On Aug 22, 2014
Itoroetti:

still u didnt answered his question.
how does jona incite muslims against christians?
is it by building 4 new universities in d north or by building 130 schools for almajiri?
is it the railway across maiduguri,abj,kaduna,kogi,kano,etc?
is it by by the influence he had on olam rice establishing multi billion naira rice processing mill in nasarrawa?
or abi na de rejuvenating of ajaokuta steel?
pls just tell us how he incite muslims against christians

When Olisa Metuh, the the presidents party PDP spokesman labelled APC a muslim terrorist organisation supporter of APC, did the president publicly chide him or made any statement against such talk? When Labaran Maku a Jonathan appointee and SSS Orgar made all efforts without shred of evidence to link bomb blast claimed by Boko Haram a muslim terrorist group to APC activities, if that is not religious incitement then tell me what it is.

APC has labelled GEJ / PDP everything imaginable but i have never come across where they were called christian crusaders or christian dominated or muslim hater. The religious slant in the fierce campaign has almost always come from PDP supporters and eastern commentators.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 3:02am On Aug 22, 2014
lakpalakpa: Amaechi spoke well, Jona-daft and PDP have incited Christians against Muslims to a level unprecedented in the Nation's history.

@Barcanista

Boko Haram and Niger-Delta militants are both terrorists. They've killed innocent people, committed atrocities and dragged the name of our country in the mud. The fact that one did it to a lesser extent only makes that one a smaller terrorist group.

MUMUism from the highest office is really infectious, how can a president of a volatile country like Nigeria come on national TV to announce that terrorist from his own region are mere militants because they don't kill anyhow but those from another region are pure terrorist. Even if the thought crosses your mind or if it is indeed true, as a true leader you don't play one regions weakness against another. If jmaine or sincere9ja is saying that, they can be forgiven because they represent only themselves but for a president gosh!

Imagine Obama playing black virtue against white weakness on public TV unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 3:31am On Aug 22, 2014
HappyJoe: Did Jonathan start Sharia law? Yerima did & Yerima in APC.

Nothing divided Muslims and Christians in Northern Nigeria as much as Sharia law - & Jonathan wasn't responsible for that.

As for the usual threats against Ndigbo in the North - many are finding out that life is more important than making money. Many are moving out of the North - Ndigbo don't go to the North to beg, so the economy of the North suffers too.

Is Jonathan ever responsible for anything? Or you mean he is an irresponsible president
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Orunto: This talk is not politics. This is a treasonable talk. In Europe, Ameechi would be arrested for this inciting talk against the Nation. Mr. President, GEJ is Nigerian Nation now!

Otondo and you are what, visitor or observer
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by JEITO: 3:47am On Aug 22, 2014
How can we protect/defend our unity as a nation when we have bigots like this OP out of leash
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by gists: 4:39am On Aug 22, 2014
deeobserver209:
Intresting. So in your view Militants = Terrorist huh? OK. So tell us, when was the last time Niger delta militants bomb places of worship?
When was the last time you heard Niger delta militants target a particular religious groups to kill?
When was the last time you heard that Niger Delta militants kidnapped school children? (Don't tell me that of oil workers).
When was the last time you heard Niger delta militants use little girls as suicide bombers?
Show us the video link where Niger delta militants made the claim that their struggle was to carry out the good works of their God to impose a particular religion on Nigeria?
Your inability to distinguish between these two shows that you guys don't know the difference between social militancy and religious fundamentalism.
You can't use a prescription for Maleria to cure AIDS.
It's very obvious that APC will destroy this country whenever they got the chance.

My friend, the point is not in the motive/reason/method/scene of the crime but in the end result. So are you saying it is acceptable kidnap oil workers' children? Are you saying it is acceptable to bomb eagle square on independance day? Are you saying it is ok to bomb people to pieces as long as they are not bombed in their place of worship and that all these do not count as act of terrorism? So if you kill people in tens outside their places of worship then you should not be tagged terrorists - right?

The point is as long as your activity kills innocent people, then its an act of terror and you are a terrorist.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2014
hardywaltz:
Was that all u saw in the whole of the post.

Even a Lion retreats sometimes to replan it's strategy.

Yes, but that depends on who the lion is fighting against. A lion that retreats in a fight against a goat is not a lion, its a goat in lion skin. A lion that retreats in a fierce battle with another lion would have first conceded defeat to retreat. Gov. Amaechi knew who he was fighting against that was why he retreated. He came back on the wings of immunity to use state resources and JTF to continue his fight...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Records 1.48 Million Votes In Rivers State -Punch News / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda / See The Wonderful Meaning Of The Biafra Flag-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.