Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi (5219 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Oil-Wells Crisis About 2015 Election - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
The present war against Boko Haram insurgents will continue unless the Federal Government is ready to tackle it head-on, Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi has said.

He spoke on Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, in a weekly programme titled “Guest of the week”.
Amaechi alleged that federal government institutions have stolen funds meant for human and infrastructural development.
He accused FG of inciting Muslims and Christians against one another in an attempt to win election in 2015.
Until the federal government is ready to tackle the underlying factors including corruption, education and poverty, the issue of insurgency will continue to be a mirage,” he said.
“If the federal government can support military through intelligence gathering which has helped in combating militancy in Rivers State and other states in the region, then it will be on the right track.”

He said there is need for the federal government to bring all stakeholders on board, especially locals in order to succeed.
It took me just two months to deal with militancy in Port-Harcourt and if a state could achieve that within that space of time, how much more the federal government which has everything at its disposal,” Amaechi.

The earlier the federal government stops inciting Muslims against Christians, in order to win election, the better for Nigeria. Killing militants was not the solution to militancy. We began with infrastructure and gave them  livelihoods, because if they know that when they go out they can earn some money, they will not have time to perpetrate evil”
, he said.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/31932-fg-inciting-muslims-christians-amaechi

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
There is no where jonathan would escape prison in 2015! Trust me!

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
If my memory serves me right, i thought it was the FG's amnesty program that reduced militancy in the ND which also included RS. Why is Gov. Amaechi saying he dealt with Militancy in two months? What RS experienced prior to his Supreme Court victory were politically motivated cult wars btw him and his cousin Omehia.

36 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
bloodykiller:

And if he dosent go to prison in 2015 you and your family will die

God Forbid! There is no way, he won't be jailed after all these atrocities!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not militants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness

39 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
CharlesPhc: If my memory serves me right, i thought it was the FG's amnesty program that reduced militancy in the ND which also included RS. Why is Gov. Amaechi saying he dealt with Militancy in two months?

You are wrong! Amachi played a vital role in ending militancy in Rivers State?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by bloodykiller: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

God Forbid! There is no way, he won't be jailed after all these atrocities!

Then tell me what will happen to you and your family if GEJ is still your president like I will easily say that if Gej dosnt win 2015 let me die.

Bastard

Wake up to reality GEJ remains your president till 2019

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Adindupeter: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1: There is no where jonathan would escape prison in 2015! Trust me!
Na you post and na you still first comment Nawaoo. Na you abi your papa go put am for prison?. If wishes where hoses.........

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not nilitants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness

What is inciting here? He is just saying the truth, simple! Never in the history of Nigeria has ethnicity and religion being so loud that this "regime"! Jonathan is throwing the unity of Nigeria into the wind to satisfy his inordinate ambition of "ruling" Nigeria for 10 years in spite of widely acclaimed corruption and non performance pervading his miserable 5 years in power. No! the man must be shown the way out for the sake of Nigeria Unity.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
bloodykiller:

Then tell me what will happen to you and your family if GEJ is still your president like I will easily say that if Gej dosnt win 2015 let me die.

Bastard

Wake up to reality GEJ remains your president till 2019

Your life is already worthless, so dying in 2015 is a relief to your family!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by CharlesPhc: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

What vital role my friend? If he did then the Govs of Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom all played vital roles and not just Amaechi...!!!

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by akumada1: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
This Amaechi talk too much no wonder he joined the noise maker party apc.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
akumada1: This Amaechi talk too much no wonder he joined the noise maker party apc.

No sitting on the face! Nigeria must rescued! Amaechi is a patriotic leader. Lets give it to him.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
I need to know exactly what Jonathan has done to incite Christians against Muslims. Iunited can you answer?

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Henryjr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ameachi is scared n confused..........

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by bloodykiller: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

Your life is already worthless, so dying in 2015 is a relief to your family!

Hahahaha so you dey fear death ni?
I taught you said that your miserable life means noting to you.

Oya use am to swear for Jona's head chai if you no die come 2015 make I suspend for air.
Btw
Your father is an arm robber that's why you always dream of hiim going to prison because that's were you all belong because by nature your family are arm robbers

Otu nne gi ebea
Bastard vulture

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
APContherun: I need to know exactly what Jonathan has done to incite Christians against Muslims. Iunited can you answer?

You as a member of Occupy Social Media For Jonathan, how many times have you opened threads to curse the Northern/Yoruba Muslims here on Nairaland??

That I don't comment regular here, doesn't mean I don't follow up with your hate campaign against anybody that criticizes jonathan here on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima and the Ekwu-eme 1 of Rivers State.
The truth is always bitter.
CharlesPhc: If my memory serves me right, i thought it was the FG's amnesty program that reduced militancy in the ND which also included RS. Why is Gov. Amaechi saying he dealt with Militancy in two months? What RS experienced prior to his Supreme Court victory were politically motivated cult wars btw him and his cousin Omehia.

Nope in December 2007 The Lion called Amaechi led JTF to storm the dreaded okuchiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of Okirika where the coward fled to Delta State and was living with that old Fo0l Edwin Clark before he relocated to Camp 5 to join his fellow evil twin Tompolo.
When camp 5 was bombarded by federal forces Ateke took refuge once again in Clarks residence before surrendering to Yaradua in Abuja on the last day of Amnesty saying he would rather die than surrender to the fearless Lion called Amaechi.
Hope this refreshes ur memory card.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Theflint1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
feel so too. Jonathan is playing politics with the lives of Nigerian's, cause a northern Nigeria embroiled in crisis would prevent Muslims from voting for their candidate of choice, assumingly Buhari, and Jonathan would win the elections from the South by getting most of the votes from the South.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

What is inciting here? He is just saying the truth, simple! Never in the history of Nigeria has ethnicity and religion being so loud that this "regime"! Jonathan is throwing the unity of Nigeria into the wind to satisfy his inordinate ambition of "ruling" Nigeria for 10 years in spite of widely acclaimed corruption and non performance pervading his miserable 5 years in power. No! the man must be shown the way out for the sake of Nigeria Unity.
1United1:
No sitting on the face! Nigeria must rescued! Amaechi is a patriotic leader. Lets give it to him.
1United1:
Can you calm down and tell us what Jonathan has done to incite Christians against Muslims as you and Amaechi are alleging?

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by 1United1: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
bloodykiller:

[s]Hahahaha so you dey fear death ni?
I taught you said that your miserable life means noting to you.

Oya use am to swear for Jona's head chai if you no die come 2015 make I suspend for air.
Btw
Your father is an arm robber that's why you always dream of hiim going to prison because that's were you all belong because by nature your family are arm robbers

Otu nne gi ebea
Bastard vulture[/s]

Shift my friend, I don't throw banters with uncultured kids. Oya go and register for your WAEC!
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by deeobserver209(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Rotimi Amaechi is a Clown. His inability to distinguish between militants and terrorist shows that he's the most...... I reserve my comment. angry
How did he even became Governor in the first place?

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Amanwulu1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
insanity

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
That's the thing about Jonathan I dislike. His campaign strategy is staking the lives of Igbos by creating an atmosphere of enmity between Muslims and Christians. The final losers are Igbos as we will be pitched against our various host communities during the war or crisis that will follow this demonic campaign strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by EasternLeopard: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not nilitants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness

Unknown to him

If Muslims attack they won't spare him too

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by RockMaxi: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Since Amaechi joined the left wing, all has not been well with his thinking faculty. What is stopping him from using his miracle process in Portharcout for the Boko Haram since he and cohorts believed they had an ideology. But as far as we Nigerians that have been feeling the pains from this demonic sect is concerned "F.G should kill them all".

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op, u are daft. In the interview, amaechi said the govt is inciting Muslims against Christians, so why your misleading headline?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by bloodykiller: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

Shift my friend, I don't throw banters with uncultured kids. Oya go and register for your WAEC!

Wow I guess am more educated than your village father who his life time impossible dream is to become the head of his kinsmen in the village.

Bastard vulture son of a village arm robber and a street harlot

Otu nne I there.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by bloodykiller: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
meforyou1: Op, u are daft. In the interview, amaechi said the govt is inciting Muslims against Christians, so why your misleading headline?

Are you a kid to understand that the OP 1united is a bastard bigot nonentity vulture whose generation can never attain to the level of ordinary LGA chairman

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Beync(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Since 2013 this man has been more of a talking drum than an active governor

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by gratiaeo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Now i know that Amaechi is a fool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSA: Before It Becomes Northern Security Adviser / Achievement Of Bukola Saraki As A Governor Of Kwara State / Rampaging Avengers Blow Up 3 More Oil Facilities, Attack Surveillance Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.