Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi (5293 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Oil-Wells Crisis About 2015 Election - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Abagworo: That's the thing about Jonathan I dislike. His campaign strategy is staking the lives of Igbos by creating an atmosphere of enmity between Muslims and Christians. The final losers are Igbos as we will be pitched against our various host communities during the war or crisis that will follow this demonic campaign strategy.
The only reasonable post so far.
back in June, when Jonathan sent the police to block the entrance of the Emir of kano after SLS was named Emir, my colleagues in the office here in Owerri, were very happy and called the clueless GEJ brave and i asked each and every one of them if they had a close relation in Kano and they all answered yes only the 3 ijaws amongst us said No.
I told them that's the foolishness of we Igbos supporting GEJ its our lives he is risking not that of the Ijaws.

Minutes later they all started calling their relations in kano to be sure all was well and later breathed a sigh of relief when the police moved out before friday Jumat prayers.

When GEJ leaves office be it 2015 or 2019 and the northerners take over, its the igbo's that will bear their brunt coz they will easily forgive the South South so as to continue stealing their oil.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by gratiaeo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not nilitants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness
Welcome back
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by jking001(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
The voice of a drowning man, Alhaji Amechi go and ?......

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
I wonder who still takes the clown called Rotimi Amaechi seriously? The guy has continued ranting even when no one is listening or responding.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Trut(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alhaji Amaechi the noise maker.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

You as a member of Occupy Social Media For Jonathan, how many times have you opened threads to curse the Northern/Yoruba Muslims here on Nairaland??

That I don't comment regular here, doesn't mean I don't follow up with your hate campaign against anybody that criticizes jonathan here on Nairaland.
Nigeria has always been divided along religious and ethnic lines. Check Momoh C.S. on http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/uarticlext to see what he says about religious divisions/crisis in Nigeria. Momoh says since independence there have been over 300 religious crisis in Nigeria particularly in the north. The worst crisis so far remains the Kaduna confrontations of Feb and May 2000 in which thousands of lives were lost. Was Jonathan in charge then,

Is it Jonathan fault that the core Northern muslims rejected him from day one forcing majority Christians to lend him support? Where were you when Lawan Kaita threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan? Where have you been all the while Ango Abdullahi, Junaid Mohammed, Atiku Abubakar etc made inciting remarks against Jonathan and his support base? Where were you in 2000 when Buhari advised Muslims to vote a Muslim candidate?

In one of the Federal Universities in the NE where I teach there is a great divide between Christians and Muslims that predates Jonathan govt, so I don't know what you and Amaechi are saying.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

What is inciting here? He is just saying the truth, simple! Never in the history of Nigeria has ethnicity and religion being so loud that this "regime"! Jonathan is throwing the unity of Nigeria into the wind to satisfy his inordinate ambition of "ruling" Nigeria for 10 years in spite of widely acclaimed corruption and non performance pervading his miserable 5 years in power. No! the man must be shown the way out for the sake of Nigeria Unity.
“The earlier the federal government stops inciting Muslims against Christians, in order to win election, the better for Nigeria. Killing militants was not the solution to militancy. We began with infrastructure and gave them  livelihoods, because if they know that when they go out they can earn some money, they will not have time to perpetrate evil”

You see that statement? Does it make sense to you? Who are the muslims d govt is inciting against d christians? Are BokoHaram militants or terrorists? Plssssss if you want Jonathan out, campaign and vote him out. He has the right to contest which shd not be trampled on! If he's voted oÙt I am sure he will vacate the seat. We shd nt play with national security in d name of politics

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
APContherun:
Nigeria has always been divided along religious and ethnic lines. Check Momoh C.S. on http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/uarticlext to see what he says about religious divisions/crisis in Nigeria. Momoh says since independence there have been over 300 religious crisis in Nigeria particularly in the north. The worst crisis so far remains the Kaduna confrontations of Feb and May 2000 in which thousands of lives were lost. Was Jonathan in charge then,

Is it Jonathan fault that the core Northern muslims rejected him from day one forcing majority Christians to lend him support? Where were you when Lawan Kaita threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan? Where have you been all the while Ango Abdullahi, Junaid Mohammed, Atiku Abubakar etc made inciting remarks against Jonathan and his support base? Where were you in 2000 when Buhari advised Muslims to vote a Muslim candidate?

In one of the Federal Universities in the NE where I teach there is a great divide between Christians and Muslims that predates Jonathan govt, so I don't know what you and Amaechi are saying.
God bless you. Facts are sacred.

Meanwhile, may evil of monumental proportional come upon all liars and those who try to turn facts on its head. All say Amen. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by omenka(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not militants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness
@ first bold: who is a militant and who is a terrorist?? Arnt they one and thesame?? Have the so called militants not killed dozens of innocent citizens?? Have they not bombed people and properties?? Have they not waged war against the govt?? I'm in no way supportive of the activities of either of them, matter of fact if I could have my way, I say they all be sent to the Gas Chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau (if they still exist)!! But one must understand that the West has made it so easy to associate the word "terrorism" with Islam yet we have terrorists from all faiths and religions across the world! If you are a muslim and you throw a bomb, you are a "terrorist", but if a christian does same, they are "militants" or "separatist" or "criminals". Why they selective connotation??

@second bold: Who incites the people more than Jonathan and his handlers Was t not the octogenarian EK Clerk who snapped at a presenter on a program (straight talk) on AIT the other day, when she asked a question regarding the inability of the administration to reign in corruption (with specific mentions of Alison et al.), that "you are asking me questions like an Housa girl!! Did they send you to me??" I felt so disgusted I changed the channel!! May God never give me anything I ask for in life if I'm lying!! Tell me, how do "hausa" people ask questions??
Asari "turbaned" a dog and called it the Emir of Kano!!! Did he get any rebuke from Aso Villa?? What is more inciting than that These are the crop of people that hobnob with the president!! Anyone who seems to disagree with their narrative is a muslim or a haramite!! What is more inciting than that

Amaechi might have his flaws just like the rest of us, but on this one, he got it right!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by jmaine: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
We began with infrastructure and gave them livelihoods, because if they know that when they go out they can earn some money, they will not have time to perpetrate evil”, he said.

[size=14pt]What manner of lies . . . . . .[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by jmaine: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Beync: Since 2013 this man has been more of a talking drum than an active governor

gratiaeo: Now i know that Amaechi is a fool

Confirmed . . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by EdCure: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
JEG's herd of paid internet troll are the foot soldiers of ethno-religious bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by PenSniper: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
A pathetic Governor-miss-road.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
1United1:

No sitting on the face! Nigeria must rescued! Amaechi is a patriotic leader. Lets give it to him.
See english.. dis ur English alone can disintegrate Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by experimentist: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
hardywaltz: The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima and the Ekwu-eme 1 of Rivers State.
The truth is always bitter.

Nope in December 2007 The Lion called Amaechi led JTF to storm the dreaded okuchiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of Okirika where the coward fled to Delta State and was living with that old Fo0l Edwin Clark before he relocated to Camp 5 to join his fellow evil twin Tompolo.
When camp 5 was bombarded by federal forces Ateke took refuge once again in Clarks residence before surrendering to Yaradua in Abuja on the last day of Amnesty saying he would rather die than surrender to the fearless Lion called Amaechi.
Hope this refreshes ur memory card.
Action film.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
EdCure: JEG's herd of paid internet troll are the foot soldiers of ethno-religious bigotry.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/NigerianPublicOpinionPage/photos/a.457657607634634.107103.457651284301933/743669912366734/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2109863655
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by prophetone(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
omenka: @ first bold: who is a militant and who is a terrorist?? Arnt they one and thesame?? Have the so called militants not killed dozens of innocent citizens?? Have they not bombed people and properties?? Have they not waged war against the govt?? I'm in no way supportive of the activities of either of them, matter of fact if I could have my way, I say they all be sent to the Gas Chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau (if they still exist)!! But one must understand that the West has made it so easy to associate the word "terrorism" with Islam yet we have terrorists from all faiths and religions across the world! If you are a muslim and you throw a bomb, you are a "terrorist", but if a christian does same, they are "militants" or "separatist" or "criminals". Why they selective connotation??

@second bold: Who incites the people more than Jonathan and his handlers Was t not the octogenarian EK Clerk who snapped at a presenter on a program (straight talk) on AIT the other day, when she asked a question regarding the inability of the administration to reign in corruption (with specific mentions of Alison et al.), that "you are asking me questions like an Housa girl!! Did they send you to me??" I felt so disgusted I changed the channel!! May God never give me anything I ask for in life if I'm lying!! Tell me, how do "hausa" people ask questions??
Asari "turbaned" a dog and called it the Emir of Kano!!! Did he get any rebuke from Aso Villa?? What is more inciting than that These are the crop of people that hobnob with the president!! Anyone who seems to disagree with their narrative is a muslim or a haramite!! What is more inciting than that

Amaechi might have his flaws just like the rest of us, but on this one, he got it right!!

My friend, even if the truth is hanging from their eyelids, they will fight, rebuke and turn it on it's head. It does not suit their ethno-religious agenda to objectively dissect and analyse issues.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Check my signature
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by smartg(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Amechi done drink shekpe!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by otokx(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Its possible AMAECHI is being misquoted.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by uch12(f): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Nekana otuu nwanne si ele nwanne ya!! Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2014
bloodykiller:

And if he dosent go to prison in 2015 you and your family will die
always childish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

You as a member of Occupy Social Media For Jonathan, how many times have you opened threads to curse the Northern/Yoruba Muslims here on Nairaland??

That I don't comment regular here, doesn't mean I don't follow up with your hate campaign against anybody that criticizes jonathan here on Nairaland.

still u didnt answered his question.
how does jona incite muslims against christians?
is it by building 4 new universities in d north or by building 130 schools for almajiri?
is it the railway across maiduguri,abj,kaduna,kogi,kano,etc?
is it by by the influence he had on olam rice establishing multi billion naira rice processing mill in nasarrawa?
or abi na de rejuvenating of ajaokuta steel?
pls just tell us how he incite muslims against christians

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by lakpalakpa: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Amaechi spoke well, Jona-daft and PDP have incited Christians against Muslims to a level unprecedented in the Nation's history.

@Barcanista

Boko Haram and Niger-Delta militants are both terrorists. They've killed innocent people, committed atrocities and dragged the name of our country in the mud. The fact that one did it to a lesser extent only makes that one a smaller terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2014
APContherun: I need to know exactly what Jonathan has done to incite Christians against Muslims. Iunited can you answer?
by sponsoring boko haram to bomb churches in d north so they can take up arms and fight the muslims.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by kofidanquah81(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2014
So it is possible that after two tenures as a speaker another two tenures as a governor somebody will still be in the stagnant aqua of perpetual retardation. My heart goes out to the good pple of rivers state for having this fellow as a governor .how cheap public offices can be in this clime.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by kofidanquah81(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2014
prophetone:

My friend, even if the truth is hanging from their eyelids, they will fight, rebuke and turn it on it's head. It does not suit their ethno-religious agenda to objectively dissect and analyse issues.
pls from which year to which year were Nigerians united?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by kofidanquah81(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: @ first bold: who is a militant and who is a terrorist?? Arnt they one and thesame?? Have the so called militants not killed dozens of innocent citizens?? Have they not bombed people and properties?? Have they not waged war against the govt?? I'm in no way supportive of the activities of either of them, matter of fact if I could have my way, I say they all be sent to the Gas Chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau (if they still exist)!! But one must understand that the West has made it so easy to associate the word "terrorism" with Islam yet we have terrorists from all faiths and religions across the world! If you are a muslim and you throw a bomb, you are a "terrorist", but if a christian does same, they are "militants" or "separatist" or "criminals". Why they selective connotation??

pls if u dnt know the diff between an Islamic radical and a millitant go to bed ,this thread is not for intellectual neophytes or academic tadpoles .enough of the childs play.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: by sponsoring boko haram to bomb churches in d north so they can take up arms and fight the muslims.
Who are the people taking up arms to fight Muslims ?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by kofidanquah81(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2014
jmaine:

[size=14pt]What manner of lies . . . . . .[/size]
chai uncle Rotimi u can liiii eee

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1: There is no where jonathan would escape prison in 2015! Trust me!
That is if you have a shot at 2015 my friend.

Most of your masters will go on exile or prison after 2015 especially Amaechi the traitor.They've prepared his cell.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2014

men, u ar more than a nairalander, u ar a nairagiver with ur post.
I buy this post.
When america gave rebels arms to fight assad, they were called freedom fighters and now that they hav changed to isis and now troubling d yazidis in iraq, they'r called terrorists. If ur activity entail killing ppl, u ar a terrorist. Even if na food u de chop and ppl die as a result of that, u ar a terrorist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry / Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault / Dino Melaye Is Irresponsible - He Lives Large While His Children Look Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.