Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! (580 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
cry undecided undecided

She wants to register here but I'm scared

because I know how this place is

advice me
Re: Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by redcliff: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tell her to GnD

2 Likes

Re: Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by Miner13: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
so you want me to believe you has a girlfriend.
can you even approach a girl not to talk of exchanging words with her angry angry angry

mitchewww

your type will like potash cream before the sun
Re: Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by Drniyi4u(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by fuckshit: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
How FÜCKING good. Please FÜCKING let her join. Do not FÜCKING deprive her of the FÜCKING excitement & fun she'll FÜCKING get here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by tardell007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
#BITG[color=#000000]
Re: Gobe: My Girlfriend Wants To Join Nairaland!! by pussyeater(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy: cry undecided undecided

She wants to register here but I'm scared

because I know how this place is

advice me
GO and DIE

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Borrow Money For Your Wedding?? / Am I Normal? / Zimangel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.