Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? (587 Views)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
So i have this little tini tiny problem grin grin and i feel NL is the best place to trash it out.
Disclamer: This is Not another #AndyBlazeLike thread grin grin grin.. So read on and drop your Comment.
My Probem: I have this incredibly amazing GF... She's the most beautiful thing i've ever layed my eyes on wink(Picure or you #dontBelieveIt, I KNOW grin) . She's so pure, so gentle, easy going, a great cook grin, hardly talks, one of NL Celebrities, plus *wait for It*.... She's a Virgin! grin grin grin . Lucky me right? HELL NO! Here is the problem, I don't love her again. I have over time found out that i prefer CRAZY GIRLS. As a matter of fact, the person i'm about asking out now has the exact opposite of the above qualities, plus she smokes grin grin
Nairalanders, i'm i Normal, Dumb or Just StewPid? grin grin
Re: Am I Normal? by ibkgab001: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Topic should be "Am I Normal"
Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
ibkgab001: Topic should be "Am I Normal"
Thanks for the Correction.... But you for answer my question too oo wink
Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yeah you normal.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
andromida: Yeah you normal.
**Run and Tears Shirt**
Ope oo grin. And i was Beginning to get worried. Thanks smiley
Re: Am I Normal? by Mimienudles(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oh

no, you are not normal and you should stop being not-normal and realize
what you have. God, you have to, I know what am saying. Maybe you don't
deserve her but you should pray she stays, from what you wrote about
her, she is rare. Forgive if I am too forward
Re: Am I Normal? by Bigcake: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
ibkgab001: Topic should be "Am I Normal"
No, it should be ''Am I Not Mad''?
Re: Am I Normal? by libertyfather(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
If I say you are not normal, some oga Ops on nairaland may say something else....wetin me just know be say na kpomo u wan chop so follow ya mynd
Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
libertyfather: If I say you are not normal, some oga Ops on nairaland may say something else....wetin me just know be say na kpomo u wan chop so follow ya mynd

You are so wrong bro... If na kpomo i wan chop, i for don Chop my V-GF own since... But no, i'm a keeper. Yes, i fit keep pass Shoromu grin
Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bigcake: No, it should be ''Am I Not Mad''?
I must admit the Thought crossed my mind grin ... But i'll stick to the present topic wink.
Thanks
Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mimienudles: Oh

no, you are not normal and you should stop being not-normal and realize
what you have. God, you have to, I know what am saying. Maybe you don't
deserve her but you should pray she stays, from what you wrote about
her, she is rare. Forgive if I am too forward

You are not forward dear. Your words are exactly what my friends ring in my ears every blessed day sad
Re: Am I Normal? by Mimienudles(f): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
taiwolusol:

You are not forward dear. Your words are exactly what my friends ring in my ears every blessed day sad
You will be fine. I believe, just be good
Re: Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
taiwolusol:
**Run and Tears Shirt**
Ope oo grin. And i was Beginning to get worried. Thanks smiley

grin

No worries maybe you don't like pure,gentle,virgin bla bla bla maybe you like crazy. Just no deceive the pure gal.
Re: Am I Normal? by Baddo101(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
is she light skinned. cool
Re: Am I Normal? by Baddo101(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
ur thread should b "?lamron i ma" not "am i normal? because u are really "unnormal".....Lol...

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome / Difference Between Testimony Night And Bachelor Night / Get Well Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.